Night Sage Reviews

9 | Haymarket, VA

9 Reviews for Night Sage

• Maria

Maria Barrale · Married on 12/01/2019

Professional and attentive DJ/MC!

I worked with Jay at Blue Hill Farm B&B in Waterford, VA on June 1. I was the lead planner for this wedding and appreciated Jay's timely arrival, professional demeanor and appearance, and attentiveness to the timeline. He was very approachable throughout the night. Would highly recommend him for DJ/MC services in the DMV area!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Night Sage's reply:

Thanks so much Maria! It was a pleasure working with you too. Hope to work with you again soon.
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/17/2019

Highly Recommend

I found Jay through my Maid of Honor who had used him for some work events she had hosted. He was so easy to work with and thought of everything from the music playing while people were being seated to the song that played while we did our bubble exit. Definitely will be recommending him to all of my friends who get married in the DC area!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Ashly Townsend · Married on 09/21/2019

Top Notch Wedding Vendor

I had the pleasure of working with Jay of Xen Live Entertainment for one of my client's weddings at Kalero Vineyard. Jay was very responsive, detailed, attentive, and a dream to work with leading up to the wedding and during the event. He was very accommodating the day of the wedding and always took into account the wishes of the couple and made sure the music for their ceremony, cocktails, and reception was executed flawlessly. I highly recommend him and look forward to working with him again in the near future!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Aaron · Married on 02/12/2019

Corp gig DJ

Jay was great! Professional and adapted his playlist to suit the crowd.

Night Sage's reply:

Thanks so much! It's always a pleasure to serve great people. We truly enjoy our job. Take care and keep in touch!

Hellen B. · Married on 10/14/2018

Very Professional!

I worked with Xen Live for a wedding that I was coordinating and they were amazing! Very responsive and super easy to work with. Everyone had a blast and Jay was just so professional.

Definitely will recommend them to future clients!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Night Sage's reply:

Thanks so much Helen. It was a pleasure to work with you too. Hope to work with you again soon!

• Laura

Laura · Married on 05/27/2018

Reliable DJ

I was the Planner for a wedding in September 2019 and Jay was our DJ. He was on time, professional, easy to work with and most importantly has a great DJ voice! I appreciated his responsiveness and ability to go with the flow of the day while following my timeline. The guests had a great time on the dance floor and I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Night Sage's reply:

Thank you Laura! It was great working with you too and I had a great time. Hope to see you again soon! - Jay

Kelly Hagarty · Married on 04/15/2018

Review for Xen Live

Xen Live was absolutely professional as we worked together on our new album. Their response time was excellent and provided excellent customer service. 5 STAR All the way!!!

Kelly,
    I truly enjoyed supporting you and your sister in helping develop the album and assisting you on all of your events with audio support. Both of you are very talented and will go far in this industry. Keep in touch and I look forward to hopefully working with you again in the future.

Michael · Married on 01/06/2018

Best that's out there.

Very professional, did a great job for our wedding and we highly recommend them. No matter what the occasion Xen live is the place to go.

Mike,
    It was our pleasure to serve you on your special day. You and Jessica are the perfect match and I was very happy to be part of it. I truly enjoyed planning all the details beforehand and it resulted in a beautiful night. Thanks and keep in touch!

Karen · Married on 07/10/2012

Wedding Planner

As a wedding planner, I have the opportunity to work with many outstanding vendors, and Jay with Xen Live was definitely one of them. He kept the dance floor jumping all evening long with the music that he chose for the couple, including their must play list. His light show was fabulous and he adjusted to change without a hitch. I do hope I have the opportunity to work with Jay again soon! If you're looking for a very talented DJ that knows his stuff, Jay is your man! Give him a call now because he books up fast!

Sent on 10/28/2019