Night Music DJ Professionals Reviews

195 | Hilliard, OH

195 Reviews for Night Music DJ Professionals

Kate · Married on 07/17/2010

We had a great time at our wedding reception and a big part of that was due to the DJ. He did a fanstastic job consulting with us prior to the wedding and then accomodating our wide range of guest. There were people dancing all night! I would never hesitate to use them again!

Sent on 01/26/2011

Jeffrey · Married on 06/26/2010

My wife and I took some time choosing our DJ and we interviewed many Columbus, Ohio DJ's for the job, but once we spoke with Steve from Night Music we were confident that we had found the right person for the job. Steve is very professional with the poise and character of a great radio announcer. His understanding of our venu (The Darby House), and his abiity to walk us through the evening was key. Our wedding venu had a very specific time schedule, and Steve's experience helped us glide seamlessly through all of the transitions. We were able to relax the whole evening with confidence that he was going to help us manage our timing, and he was a master. Steve is a great DJ! He stuck to our preferred list of songs, and he was certainly essential to the success of the entire evening. We had many comments from our guests on how good he was, and some of them still talk about him to this day. If we had it all to do over again, we would choose Night Music again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/31/2011

Corey · Married on 06/26/2010

Our wedding reception was a wonderful evening and a night we will never forget. Jodi did an outstanding job starting the evening and ending it. She helped get the wedding party pumped to do a fun entrance into the room, she played music that made our guests want to dance all night long and she ended the evening with an emotional but energetic atmosphere. We truly appreciate everything and recommend Night Music to anyone wanting to make a special event unforgettable

Sent on 02/01/2011

Jennifer · Married on 06/05/2010

We had such a great time at our wedding reception. We were afraid that we would not be able to get everyone out on the dance floor, but our DJ David made it easy. He had so much energy and kept us all on schedule. We never felt rushed or that we were going to run out of time. Thank you so much for making my wedding memorable!

Sent on 01/29/2011

Ashley · Married on 06/05/2010

Jodi and her team were amazing. From my first inquiry call to "last call" at the reception, they were friendly, professional, efficient and most importanlty, FUN! Our reception was a blast, and a lot of the credit has to go to Night Music and the great music they played that got guests up and kept them dancing all evening. They played our beautiful ceremony music as well as during cocktail hour and the reception and all of it was perfect. Considering that they were there for many hours, had to deal with a deluge of rain before the ceremony and brought extra equipment to accomodate the spread out venue, I felt the value for their services was very good.

Sent on 02/02/2011

Christen · Married on 05/30/2010

We could not have been happier with Night Music. They did a great job of finding out the correct pronunciation of and pronouncing even the strange Greek names in our wedding party. We met with Steve and had a thorough discussion of the type of music to be played at our reception, and I appreciated that he understood our concerns. Steve made sure the various wedding elements flowed into one another easily. All our guests told us that they had a great time, and I believe it is due to Steve's playing wonderful music that everyone could enjoy. We had a number of kids there, as well as a number of seniors, and not one song was played that anyone could find offensive. Night Music was slightly more expensive than other DJs that we interviewed, but using such a polite, professional group was worth the extra money. I would absolutely recommend Night Music to anyone.

Sent on 01/27/2011

Melody · Married on 05/21/2010

Steve @ Night Music was amazing! My husband and I are music lovers and had a lot of special requests. Steve responded to everyone of them. The music was important to us and we wanted it to reflect who we are as a couple....and our goal was achieved! Guests have commented on how great the music was, even server as the venue complimented the music choices. Not only that, but Steve really ran the show and made sure we kept the flow of the evening going. Flow is something that is really important but not all DJ's can master this as Night Music does. Want a successful event, then call Night Music.

Sent on 06/08/2010

Alexandra · Married on 05/08/2010

Really down-to-earth- and absolutely not cheesy at all! Met with her about a month before the wedding, where we went over a playlist I made and she helped me when I needed help picking a song. She was really flexible- she said I didn't need definite choices until the day of the wedding. Turns out it took until the day of to decide on our 1st dance song- I had my Godmom drop some stuff off at the reception site the morning of the wedding, including a list of a couple of other songs I wanted played. When the bridal party arrived, Jodie went over the choices again with us, and pumped up the bridal party for our entrances. She had constant communication with us regarding timing throughout the night, and didn't go through events until we were ready to do so. We received a ton of compliments on her throughout the night and we're so happy we had her as our DJ!

Sent on 06/17/2010

Abby · Married on 05/08/2010

STEVE was amazing. He was the DJ for a wedding that I was in and I had to have him for our wedding reception. The wedding took place at a venue Steve had never worked at so he drove the hour+ drive to the venue and checked it out on his own time. We only met with him once bc we felt so comfortable with him and the music he had in mind we didn't need to meet more. The music for our reception was fantastic and most of the guest danced the entire night. He helped with the over-all flow of the reception and made sure our guest were comfortable and well informed!!!
    The DJ can definitely make or break your reception (we can all visualize the horrors of a boring reception) so go with Night Music and you will be dancing your way through your wedding night!!!!!

Sent on 01/26/2011

Becca · Married on 11/28/2009

Night Music was wonderful!! We were overwhelmed with all the great comments our guests gave us about the music selection at our wedding reception. Night Music hit it to the "T" with the atmosphere we wanted to have at the reception by incorporating all of our favorite music that one might not have during dinner (Classic Country) with some of our favorites to dance to. We were very happy with the professionalism Night Music had at our reception and they definetly made the flow of events smooth so we didn't have to worry about a thing. We would recommend Night Music to anyone who wants to have a great party!!

Ryan · Married on 10/24/2009

Jodi was fantastic to work with as our wedding DJ. We had a lot of younger people attend our wedding and we really wanted to make sure the music kept them on the dance floor all night. Jodi was extremely flexible in letting us pick the songs we wanted played and was very helpful screening requests to make sure we didn't get off track. Additionally, she did a great job as the emcee by keeping things moving along without interrupting. I would absolutely recommend Jodi and Night Music to anyone looking for a professional DJ.

Sent on 07/24/2011
  • W

Bill · Married on 10/17/2009

Night Music was very easy to work with and did a fabulous job playing the type of music that we wanted. We ask our guests to furnish songs that meant something special to them. We had selections from Bobby Daren to hip hop with a stop at Polka. David did a great job of weaving the songs together, throughout the evening, and kept the party going strong all night long. He also mixed in his own selections to make a full play list that went well with the songs we had selected.

The evening flowed very well. We did make some changes to the program on the fly, and David was easy to work with and very willing to make the changes. Most importently, when the official dance evening started the floor was never empty, and quite often it was packed. One of the measures of a successful evening is how many people are up and dancing, and by that standard, David and Night Music were a success.

Sent on 11/03/2009

Mark · Married on 10/17/2009

We really wanted to get a band for our wedding, but with budget constraints, we ended up looking for a DJ intead.

Our search led us to Night Music where we met our very adorable and angelic DJ Jodi. She did an outstanding job preparing for our day and most especially during the wedding reception. The songs that were played were our choices and were in the same genre we picked. The Volume of the music was never too loud or soft; Jodi took care of dynamically changing that with respect the to room noise and events that were taking place. She made sure the lights were dimmed and brightened at the right times, and she has a keen sense of timing on where to shorten the song expecially during the individual dances we had. She also ensured that our guests were having fun all night, and people were there till the end dancing and just having the time of their lives.

Jodi really stepped up to the role of being our guardian angel that night, coordinating everything with the photographers, waiters, and other vendors. She made sure the night was nothing but elegant, fun and unforgettable. Of all the DJs out there, I think Night Music may be a little pricier, but the service you get and the memory that's made is priceless.

Sent on 01/29/2010

Liz · Married on 10/10/2009

Night Music did our wedding in October and they did a wonderful job! We had the reception at The Westin Columbus and they were set up on time, played all the songs we had asked for before the wedding and did a great job with requests the night of the wedding. It was a ton of fun listening to all our favorite songs with all our favorite people! I would encourage everyone to use them!

Pamela · Married on 09/19/2009

We loved, loved, loved Night Music! Everything we picked he said he could find and work with... he came up with an awesome play list from what we had picked and play everything in the appropriate order. He had a couple fun party games to get our guests feeling comfortable and ready to have a good time at our reception! We would and have recommened Night Music to everyone!!!

Katie · Married on 09/12/2009

David did an absolutely wonderful job at our wedding! There is not one thing I would change. He did a great job at getting people out on the dance floor, without being overbearing. I would definately recommend David to my friends and family.

Sent on 10/28/2009

Irene · Married on 09/06/2009

Jodi is one best DJ we've ever known. She made the reception fun, energetic, and lively. Jodi was able to get everyone on the dance floor including children who warmed up the floor! Our guests also had a great time singing karaoke. Night Music is awesome!

Sent on 09/08/2009

Andrea · Married on 09/05/2009

My husband was in charge of 1 thing...music. He did well in choosing Night Music. Steve was so professional but still made the reception fun! Our family is one of drinkers, not necessarily dancers but Steve got them on the floor and wasn't "cheesy" at all. Kudos and recommendations to Night Music.

Sent on 02/18/2010

Lori · Married on 07/26/2009

Steve was an incredible person to work with; he was patient, attentive and very helpful. He provided the music for the dinner and dancing portion of the wedding; the bride and groom had a friend play the piano for the ceremony. Steve was considerate enough to set up and allow the pianist to use his sound system-I'm certain not many other companies would do that without charging a fee; I know FPC wanted an additional fee! And Steve was just fabulous in regards to keeping the reception flowing smoothly. Hopefully, he will be available when my other daughter gets married!

Sent on 01/21/2010

Pamela · Married on 07/18/2009

It was so easy to work with Night Music! They help you along the way and give you all that you want. I had so many friends and family comment to me how they thought the DJ did such a great job. He kept the people involved and excited to be there! Thanks Steve!

Sent on 07/28/2009

Heather · Married on 06/20/2009

When planning the reception for my wedding I knew I wanted a party and that is what I received! Within two short meetings, Jodi knew exactly what I wanted and delivered perfectly. She kept the party moving, got people on the dance floor, and matched our party with our taste in music. We had a great time and would recommend Night Music to anyone planning a party.

Sent on 08/11/2009

Paige · Married on 04/25/2009

We met with the owner Steve and he was great from the very beginning. He truly listened to our likes and dislikes, which was great since music is very important to us. He could not have done a better job keeping the night moving along smoothly and always playing just the right song.

Sent on 06/01/2009

Ann · Married on 04/17/2009

Steve and the staff at Night Music were such an amazing asset to us on our wedding day; April 17, 2009 at the Columbus Museum of Art. Picking the right DJ was very important to us. Steve was very easy to work with and gave us great advice during the planning process. His input certainly helped to make the party more successful! He did a great job of keeping all of the important parts of the evening on track (i.e. welcoming, speeches, first dance etc.) His personality and demeanor helped to make everyone comfortable....not to mention dancing throughout the entire evening! Everyone who attended had a great time and many people have commented on how great the DJ was specifically! We talked to several DJ's during the planning process and I am certain we made the right choice with Night Music. I would recommend Night Music to anyone who is planning a wedding or event!

Sent on 05/28/2009

Kate · Married on 01/17/2009

Night Music made our night! Steve did a wonderful job with keeping the night going! From the moment we arrived, he did a great job of letting everyone know what was going on and keeping them involved. Lastly, the music was GREAT! He really took our suggestions and made the most of them! Not only am I am still getting compliments on how great the music was...but two of my engaged friends hope to use Night Music for their weddings this year!

Sent on 01/30/2009
  • wallace297

Erin · Married on 11/08/2008

Steve from Night Music was the DJ for our wedding (11-8-08) and he was awesome! He was very professional and extremely organized. Not only was he a pleasure to work with, he kept everything together and on schedule at our reception, even when things were hectic and unexpected events arose. He made sure to consult us before making any important decisions and remained calm, cool and collect through it all! He was a wonderful help to us in our planning and definitely made our reception!

Sent on 12/01/2008