Night Music DJ Professionals Reviews

195 | Hilliard, OH

195 Reviews for Night Music DJ Professionals

Megan · Married on 10/01/2016

We hired Night Music for our wedding after having them recommended to us from several couples, and Jodi did not disappoint. She was so kind and attentive to what we wanted, and kept our guests on the dance floor all night! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ that will keep things moving and keep the night true to the couple!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2016

I learned about Night Music DJ Professionals on Wedding Wire and after meeting with a few potential vendors we went with Night Music. Jodi seemed to understand and connect with us better than other vendors and was also willing to match another quote we received. Even though the cost was higher than we initially budgeted, having a high quality DJ was important to creating the atmosphere we wanted, and we were not disappointed.

Jodi was very helpful during the planning and helped determine what we needed for our location, as well as suggestions for the reception timeline. Steve was our DJ and was friendly and welcoming and made sure to check in with us before the beginning of the reception to review the timing of events. He also made sure he was pronouncing everyone's name correctly that he would be announcing.

The reception was a blast and the dance floor stayed full all night! Steve made sure to play our specifically requested songs and stayed within the genres we wanted. There was a slight mix-up with the entrance song, "Levels" by Nick Jonas instead of "Levels" by Avicii but we were having such a great time it didn't affect our mood. He was also great about getting on the mic for announcements to move things along, but quickly got back to the music. Many guests, during the reception and after, shared how much fun they had - and the DJ was a big part of that.

I would recommend Night Music DJ Professionals to anyone in the planning process of their wedding.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Royal · Married on 09/17/2016

Unbelievable service from Steve! Not only did he take all of our requests and make a perfect playlist, but he was so accommodating to my wife and I. He did everything he could to make sure we enjoyed the timing of everything and the way he handled the whole process from start to finish was exceptional. Even a lot of my guests said how great Steve was, which was awesome to hear. One of my friends is using him for a wedding in February and I can't wait to enjoy his music again. Couldn't provide a stronger recommendation!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Christina · Married on 09/16/2016

I can not say enough good about Jody she was responsive, fun, and incredibly helpful the entire time. Everyone was on the dance floor and she timed the music to the T. We were so grateful for making our special day flawless

Sent on 12/13/2016

Becky · Married on 09/04/2016

We were so happy that we chose Steve at Night Music as our DJ for our wedding. Both Steve and Jodi were very responsive and easy to work with leading up to the big day. Steve met with us in person in advance of the wedding and it was clear he was incredibly experienced when he talked about our specific venue and vendors. We received so many compliments during and after the wedding about how great the music and the DJ were at our wedding. Steve was both clear and concise throughout the evening and he even pronounced everyone's names correctly! I would highly recommend Night Music for your wedding.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Abby · Married on 09/03/2016

Night Music and Jodi in particular is amazing. We quite literally could not have pulled off our wedding without them. We didn't have a wedding planner and Jodi worked with us to make sure that our timeline made sense, and then acted as mater of ceremonies all night. She was professional, gracious, thoughtful, and kind. She talked to everyone who was making a speech first and walked them through where to stand, etc. She was nice even when the people from our venue were rude to her. More importantly, she threw a killer dance party. My husband did not want a professional DJ, and was really nervous, and he even admitted in front of everyone that he was so glad we had hired her. The dance floor was packed all night, she completely listened to our suggestions, she made sure certain people were on the dance floor for certain songs, and was just generally amazing. There must have been 70 people on the dance floor still when she played the last song. I cannot say enough good things about her and the company!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Nicole · Married on 08/27/2016

Steve and Jody do such a good job! They kept things moving and the dance floor was always packed!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Erica · Married on 07/16/2016

I Worked with Steve at Night Music. From the first meet and greet to the end of the wedding he exceeded my expectations as a DJ! He always remained so professional yet fun and excited about my wedding. I used him for ceremony music too and he nailed it! My guests loved the music! I also know several people who have used him and his wife and nothing but great reviews from all!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Megan · Married on 05/29/2016

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Steve was extremely personable with us throughout the entire process and made an effort to really get to know us as a couple. He kept everyone dancing until the very end of the night and never missed a beat with his song choices. We received many compliments and would HIGHLY recommend him!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Kathy · Married on 05/13/2016

When I first met with Jodi I knew right away that she was the DJ for our wedding. She was friendly, helpful, detailed and thorough, and made me feel like our wedding was as important to her as it was to us. I would highly recommend her to others - especially those who have never planned a reception before!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Sarah · Married on 12/05/2015

Steve was phenomenal to work with!! He worked with us to tailor the music selection to what we liked. We were able to come up with a great playlist for every part of the wedding that would keep our guests entertained and also be a little different than the "normal" wedding music. He was also there for our rehearsal to make sure the music was timed correctly and long enough. The dance floor was always full and I personally spent the majority of my night there! He was an absolute blast to work with and he genuinely cares about his clients! Even when by no fault of his own, the table collapsed mid wedding, the music NEVER stopped and he kept right on going!!!! If I ever need a DJ for future events, Night Music will be my first and only choice.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Angelica · Married on 09/25/2015

I credit Steve for making our reception one of the best my guests have ever been to! He kept everyone out on the dance floor until the end of the night with his perfect music selections, and made sure the whole reception ran smoothly. I never felt like there was an awkward moment or pause in the night, and all our guests were raving about how great he was. Steve definitely knows his stuff and makes you feel at ease. If you want to have an amazing reception, Steve is the DJ to go to!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Brittany · Married on 09/12/2015

Steve did our wedding on 9/12/15. We had attended another wedding where he was the DJ and we knew that we couldn't have anyone else. He kept the dance floor full all night. We had some songs that we requested to be played, and he was great about knowing when he should play what. Definitely great at reading the crowd. We also had him set up some uplighting in the reception room. Unlike other vendors we had that day, Steve set up everything himself and did not bother me with questions (this is how it should be) - I honestly didn't even know he was there until I previewed the room prior to the ceremony, and everything looked great. He has an awesome personality and was great at commentating the whole night. I would definitely recommend him to anyone getting married!!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Brittany · Married on 09/05/2015

Steve was absolutely AMAZING!! We received feedback from all of our guests how great of a DJ we had. The music and wedding reception coordination was perfect and the cost was so reasonable! I would highly recommend night music to any future bride and groom! A DJ can either make or break a wedding and Steve most certainly MADE the night amazing!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Abby · Married on 06/27/2015

Jodi from Night Music did an amazing job as the DJ at our wedding reception. She was organized throughout the whole planning process, made it as stress-free as possible, and even took the time to meet with us to get to know us as a couple. We gave her a few songs that we wanted her to play during our ceremony, and trusted that she would come up with a playlist that kept our guests on the dance floor all night! She kept the party going until the end, and we received many compliments from our guests about our reception. We would highly recommend Night Music!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Heather · Married on 06/20/2015

Jodi helped to make our wedding reception absolutely perfect from start to finish. From the first time we met with her, we knew she was the perfect fit for us. Leading up to the wedding and during the event, she proved this to be true. She is a genuine woman with the perfect balance of organization, order, spontaneity, and fun. She was very easy to work with. She allowed us to plan our event, while helping us finalize some of the details, making sure the entire night was a demonstration of our personalities. She was able to put together the exact mix we wanted for our first dance and cut down both the parent dances since both songs were a bit lengthy. During the event, I felt 100% relaxed and not once stressed about what was next or where I needed to be. Jodi was great at letting us mingle and go with the flow and would find us when we were needed. She had complete control of the party. We had some "must-play" songs and trusted Jodi with the rest. She catered to our requests and from there she was able to read the mood of the guests. She had everyone dancing all night long! Our guests were raving about the complete music playlist. We will definitely recommend her to everyone we know!
    Heather & Ben

Sent on 06/25/2015

Maria · Married on 06/13/2015

Jodi with Night Music DJ's was AMAZING! She kept everyone on the dance floor all night with a perfect playlist. We really only gave her a few must play songs and she was able to read our guests and keep the party going.
    She also was completely on top of all the events of the evening so that I was able to just enjoy the night. She would come and get us as we needed to transition to each thing and made our night stress free. We were able to plan out exactly how we wanted the evening to flow and Jodi made that all happen for us. Seriously, they are great at what they do! Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Julie · Married on 06/13/2015

Steve was the DJ for our June wedding at the Medallion. Everything about working with Night Music was amazing. We met with Steve initially just to get to know each other. All we had to do was name bands that we enjoyed and he immediately knew our taste in music (not exactly Top 40). He and his wife were always prompt to return emails and questions. At the wedding he did a great job of putting together a nice playlist of dinner music and then getting everyone out on the dance floor. He also made sure to play some of our special requests which meant a lot to my husband and I. I would highly recommend Night Music to anyone getting married in the Columbus area. They are incredibly professional and were responsible for making so much of our day as great as it was.

Sent on 11/22/2015
  • User5019313 · 2+ years ago

David was our DJ the day of our wedding, however we worked with Jodi for pretty much all of the planning. She was very nice and helpful and gave us suggestions. We were finally able to tailor our song choices to our style and we had a blast! David kept the party going and checked in with us a few times during the night. He also made sure to play the songs we liked, but aren't very traditional dance songs. Also, he pronounced our names correctly. Loved his enthusiasm and so happy we went with this company.

Sent on 04/27/2015

Holly · Married on 01/10/2015

David Stoll with Night Music DJ Professionals was an excellent DJ for our daughter's wedding! He was professional, prompt, attentive, and knew his craft. He had a professional audio set-up, was nicely dressed, was on time for each part of the evening's events and kept things moving smoothly, and always asked us if things were going well and if there was anything we needed. But most importantly, David knew his music. He had met with our daughter and her fiance to get their playlists, and he played the music they requested. He played a nice variety throughout the night, getting people to dance and enjoy themselves. He also played wonderful music during dinner which so many guests commented on. He had a few extra activities that evening for fun and to encourage guest involvement, and they were thoroughly enjoyed too. The kissing demonstrations were hilarious and the oldest-to-newest married dance was a great way to get guests on the dance floor. It worked! I would highly recommend DJ David Stoll for other events, and will contact him for our future events.

Sent on 05/08/2015

Katie · Married on 10/25/2014

Steve was our DJ for our wedding this past weekend. He was awesome! We got so many compliments on our DJ. We wanted our guests to dance all night long and Steve made this happen. He played plenty of our favorite genre, while also playing music for all ages to keep everyone dancing. He frequently checked in with us to make sure he was meeting our needs. He even brought me a drink when he saw I didn't have one yet at the beginning of our reception! I highly recommend Night Music to anyone searching for a DJ!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Cassy · Married on 10/04/2014

Dave was amazing for our wedding! Music is a big deal to my husband and I and our DJ really captured what we wanted. Our guests loved him and complimented the music for our special night.

Sent on 11/06/2014

Monica · Married on 08/30/2014

We used Night Music Djs for our wedding, and I couldn't be happier with that choice. Jodi was our DJ, and I have to say that at the age of 31, I've been to many weddings in my life, and I can honestly say Jodi was the best DJ out of every wedding I've been to. She played every song we asked, all of our guests were happy, and everyone danced! She was spot on with her music choices, she was a great support to us, and she helped keep the whole timeline in check. I truly think she is the best, and I would recommend her to anyone that asked!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Jodi was a joy to work with! We had a very diverse group of guests attend our wedding and she kept everyone on the dance floor all night. She did a great job reading the room. We are very pleased with our decision to have her mc our wedding reception.

Sent on 08/23/2014

Kayla A. · Married on 08/08/2014

Steve and Night Music made our wedding such an incredible and fun event! We cannot say enough good things about Steve. From the very first meeting, Steve makes you feel at ease with the planning process. He truly listens to your vision and helps guide you along the way. Steve is excited for you and his enthusiasm is contagious. After speaking with him once, you feel like you've known him for years! Not only does he have a stellar personality, but he manages to do his job in such a professional manner while at the same time making you feel like you're a part of his family. It's not about him, it's all about you as the couple and celebrating your big day. He has a way of making a seamless transition for everything. There will be no awkward moments or weird silence. All of our guests raved about what a great party we had! Hands down, Steve and Night Music was my absolute favorite vendor to work with during the wedding. There's a reason they have all these great reviews. The absolute best choice you can make for your wedding is to hire Night Music.

Sent on 10/17/2014