Night Music DJ Professionals Reviews

195 | Hilliard, OH

195 Reviews for Night Music DJ Professionals

Julie · Married on 09/16/2017

Jodi was very flexible and put us at ease throughout the wedding planning process when it came to finding our perfect DJ. We had such wonderful feedback from our guests about the flow and the music selection!! I couldn’t suggest Jodi any higher.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/16/2017

Night time dj did my wedding on September 16th 2017 and they did an amazing job they also did my sister’s wedding 3 years ago! They were very flexible and responded right away to questions. They made our reception fun and laid back and they got everybody involved!

Katie · Married on 09/09/2017

Night Music DJ was amazing! I would highly recommend them!

• W

Walter · Married on 08/12/2017

Working with Steve and his team at Night Music was a true joy. He really took the time to get to know us and our distinct musical tastes and crafted a playlist that our guests are still talking about months later. He was a wonderful emcee, keeping the proceedings moving on schedule and really involving our guests (and getting them out on the dance floor!) He was also a wonderful resource as we made our other wedding vendor selections, recommending other companies that share his professionalism and dedication to customer service. We want to have another party soon just to have Steve lay down some sweet tunes!

Sent on 12/09/2017
  • Jessica · Married on 07/15/2017

Steve was an amazing addition to our wedding day. He was so talented, all of our guests loved the music. My husband and I’s Walk into our reception had to be the best part, my husband watches that video at least once a day.

He found all of my husbands game music for the reception and kept everything moving smoothly and on time. It was perfect! I highly recommend Night Music, but especially Steve!

Tierney · Married on 06/17/2017

I highly recommend Night Music to Central Ohio brides. When we began our search, Steve was the only DJ to offer to meet with us, and we were immediately impressed by his professionalism and flexibility. At our wedding, Steve ensured that the night ran smoothly, and the dance floor was packed the entire night! Many of our guests commented that they loved our music and had a blast. Night Music played a big role in making our wedding so memorable!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Patrick · Married on 06/16/2017

Night Music was terrific! Jodie took a lot of time with us before the wedding to really understand our vision and gave great ideas. During the wedding she helped keep everything moving along and kept everyone on the dance floor! So happy we decided to go with Night Music!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Robert · Married on 06/11/2017

Night music was totally professional, promp,and very helpful with all aspects of our wedding. They done a excellent job and help make our wedding a memory to remember forever. I personally appreciate the job and professionalism in which there part was done. I,d like to thank them once again.

Melissa · Married on 06/10/2017

Steve is AMAZING!! A great DJ is so important for a fun wedding. The dance floor was packed all night!! Steve also was flexible and included several "last minute" requests that made our evening even more special. Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Heather · Married on 06/10/2017

Night Music completely set the tone for our wedding & reception. We worked with both Steve and David, and they were great! They put together perfect arrangements that combined our favorite music with the vibe we wanted on our big day. David DJed our reception and was perfectly professional, patient and just a joy to be around. We can't thank the Night Music team enough!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/28/2017

Working with Steve from Night Music was a true pleasure. He was professional, fun and really helped us craft our perfect playlist for the evening, and catered directly to our musical taste. He found every song we requested, and made sure everything flowed seamlessly. He was funny, entertaining and kept the vibe and mood at the right tempo for each part of the night. We knew, from both good and bad weddings we've been to, that the music/DJ can make or break a reception... and Steve made ours one to remember!!

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2017

Our guest still tell us about the fun time they had at our reception. Jodi was so knowledgeable and flexible! Her experience with our venue and general wedding planning made for easy planning. We wish we could go back and do it every weekend.

Rachel · Married on 05/19/2017

Jody kept our wedding timing on track and made sure everyone was dancing until they kicked us out.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Megan · Married on 05/13/2017

Steve and Jodi were amazing! Just can’t say enough good things about them! Jodi met with us before our wedding reception to brainstorm fun ideas and ways to involve our guests. She even helped us choreograph a Michael Jackson medley dance! Steve was an excellent emcee, he made sure things moved along efficiently throughout the night and also ensured that everyone had an amazing time. Fizzy Cat was an awesome addition as well. We are so glad we opted for the photobooth. Jodi was kind enough to make sure as many people as possible were represented in the photobooth album. I’d highly recommend them for any event! Their passion and zest for work and fun is the perfect combination for a wonderful event! Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Jordan · Married on 04/29/2017

He did a great job! Really positive energy and knew the tone of the room. We very much enjoyed our experience! Made for a great wedding reception.

• Angela

Angela · Married on 04/23/2017

Night Music DJ Professionals is absolutely incredible and made my big day run smoothly and exactly how I wanted it! The communication was on point and at all times I knew what to expect as Night Music DJ Professionals truly takes the time to find out every detail. My father daughter dance went perfectly as all song information was communicated efficiently and in a timely manner. This purchase was worth every penny and in any major event for the future I will most certainly call Night Music DJ Professionals. We changed some things last minute and they were incredibly flexible, they are truly wonderful to work with and answer emails in a timely fashion. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants a reliable, polite, easy to work with service.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Emily · Married on 04/22/2017

Willing to work with the couples ideas and thoughts about their wedding. Kind and friendly to guest and flexible with any last minute changes!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Kristin · Married on 04/22/2017

They were incredibly easy to work with and did a great job with ceremony and reception music.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Pete · Married on 01/28/2017

My wife and I were really happy with Steve and the job he did at our wedding. At our first meeting we discussed song selections and how to keep it fresh without relying on any of the corny stuff people love to play at weddings. He had great ideas but was also attentive to what we wanted. My side of the family is Greek and I asked him to include some special/traditional song selections that would keep my family engaged. He was really great about it, found the songs I wanted and mixed them into the playlist well. The circle dancing got everyone on both sides of the aisle hyped and he had a good fele for when to play more and when to move on to the modern stuff. He even went a little over the scheduled time because everyone was having so much fun. Steve was just awesome and it was one less thing we had to worry about that day.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Pam · Married on 11/19/2016

Obviously the music is an integral part of the ceremony and reception, but the DJ acting as a Master of Ceremonies was invaluable! The planning questionnaire helped us organize our reception in a timely manner. Thank you!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Brittany · Married on 11/05/2016

You won't regret it! We had a great time with Steve, he was so easy to work with and we danced All night! We had so much fun, which was exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Angelo · Married on 11/05/2016

If you want a great dance party for you and your guests, then definitely book this DJ! Jodi was absolutely fantastic to work with and she had our guests dancing all night long! She fully listened to what we wanted and created the exact atmosphere we envisioned for our reception! We could not have been happier and we have received nothing but compliments from our guests about the amazing music selection as well as the perfect and seamless flow of the evening from song to song. I would definitely recommend Jodi for any wedding. Her amazing skills, professionalism, and dedication made it the perfect night!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Lisa · Married on 10/22/2016

Steve was simply the perfect wedding DJ and MC. He was professional, flexible with last minute changes, and a lot of fun. Several guests asked us for his information for their upcoming events. We would recommend him to anyone planning an event.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/21/2016

Steve with night music was awesome! He really involved us in the planning process and made sure our song selection was everything we wanted! He made the reception run smooth and ensured everyone was in the right place! We had so many compliments on how much fun everyone had at our wedding because of Steve!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

My Husband and I got married this year on Octorber 15th! Jodi from Night Music, was absolutely amazing! We were extremely impressed with her from the very beginning! Unlike many of the other vendors we met with prior to Jodi, Jodi actually made an excellent attempt at getting to know me and my fiance! She asked how we met, how long we'd been together, and how he popped the question! No one else had done that! And even though these questions weren't directly related to our taste in music, I felt like it was a great way to get to know Ross & I! Jodi worked with us closely to get an excellent playlist put together for our wedding! She took into account that we are not big dancers, and that our taste in music might not necessarily lend to dancing. BUT, she made sure to pick songs, among the ones that we listed, that she felt would lend well to dancing, eating dinner, and sipping cocktails! She constantly checked in with my hubby and I to be sure that we were ready for each activity throughout the night. While attentive to us, she was not overly showy on the dance floor, like some DJs can be. We really appreciated this! She knew when it was appropriate to get the crowd up and moving, without being goofy about it! (Thank you for that, Jodi!) Jodi helped end our night with two of my FAVORITE songs: Mary Jane's Last Dance, and Closing Time! It was absolutely perfect! I think everyone who was left at the end of the night, were on the dance floor for the last 2 songs, getting down! we received so many compliments on our music playlist! Honestly, I was surprised, because of how diverse our taste in music is (Tupac, Bee Gees, Sade, Tom Petty, Bruno Mars)- But, again, Jodi pulled it all together, and it was EASILY one of the BEST wedding playlists I've ever heard! Thank you so much Jodi! We really appreciated it! (PS- We will have some pics to you, once we receive them! Also, do you happen to save the playlists you create for weddings?)
    Thank you!