Night Magic Entertainment Reviews

28 | Belleville, IL

28 Reviews for Night Magic Entertainment

• raychael99

Rachael · Married on 09/29/2018

OMG! They are so amazing! They were sooo our style! They played exactly what was on our list and our DJ kept the party goin! Our DJ was the only reason I wished we had had a longer reception. I had such a good time and I know our guests did too. You've probably heard of them and there's a reason. They rock!!!

Sent on 06/10/2010

Night Magic Entertainment's reply:

I really appreciate your excellent feedback. Thank you for hiring my company and letting everyone know how much fun you had.

Amber · Married on 11/04/2017

They were great to work with and answered all of the questions that I had.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/15/2016

Chris Gum is the best! We received so many compliments from our guests! He kept the dance floor full all night!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Night Magic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Ashley, for sharing your thoughts. Chris has been one of our most requested disc jockeys for over 5 years and we are thrilled that you enjoyed his performance. Congratulations and thank you for your business. May God bless your marriage!

Jayna · Married on 10/01/2016

I loved that we got a questionnaire to pick what type of DJ we wanted. Our DJ was awesome and exactly what we wanted. He very helpful and also checked on us through the night to make sure we were doing ok and to see if we needed anything. We had an absolute blast at our reception! Thank you!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Night Magic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. Congratulations on your successful wedding, we wish you a lifetime of happiness! Thank you for your business.

Allyson · Married on 07/23/2016

Jack with Night Magic Entertainment was absolutely incredible! He went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was memorable! He certainly was the life of the party! His energy and enthusiasm kept the dance floor packed and dancing till the end of the night. From the time I walked off the trolley at the reception where Jack was there to greet me, to the very last song, he was professional, entertaining, and energetic. My guests have been raving about our wedding entertainment! People of all ages were able to dance and enjoy themselves. Jack showed them how to dance, let them karaoke, and really got the crowd going! He did a phenomenal job! I would highly recommend Night Magic Entertainment to anyone looking for wedding reception entertainment!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Angela · Married on 05/23/2015

Phenomenal! The company was easy to work with in the planning stages and our DJ was fabulous the night of the wedding. He kept us on track and was able to adjust to our few changes in timing as the night when on, not to mention he had a great personality and kept our guests entertained. I highly recommend this company for your DJ needs!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Brittney · Married on 05/16/2015

My husband and I absolutely loved Night Magic! They were quick to respond and very easy to work with. We could not have asked for a better DJ. Justin was very fun and outgoing. He really played to the crowed and seemed to have a great time himself. I noticed him dancing on the side and on the dance floor as well. We definitely recommend Night Magic, and specifically Justin!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Adam · Married on 09/13/2014

My review will be pretty short and to the point. Night magic gave us a packet to fill out which asked everything from songs we want played, when we want them played, should they make announcements etc. Everything we requested of them they delivered, and we didn't have to stress about it. Simple 5/5 review

Sent on 10/09/2014

Night Magic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Adam, for taking the time to give us your feedback. I thank you for entrusting your wedding entertainment to Night Magic and wish you two a wonderful new life together! Congratulations and may God bless your marriage.

Chelsea · Married on 07/05/2014

Fabulous DJ service !! Anyone who needs a fun, enjoyable DJ experience should pick this company

Sent on 07/17/2014

Night Magic Entertainment's reply:

Chelsea, thank you for your kind words an for your time in posting this review. I'm thrilled you had a wonderful experience with my company and wish you a very happy married life. Congratulations!

Kept the dance floor packed all night and played all the songs we asked along with other great songs! Everyone was happy - young & old. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Night Magic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. I really appreciate it and wish you many years of happiness! Thank you for your business.

Cherie · Married on 08/03/2013

I can't say enough about our DJ!!!! We had Chris Gum as the DJ for my son's wedding this past Saturday and he was the life of the party! EVERYONE commented on how he was the best DJ they had ever seen. I am the mother of the groom who had planned and paid for the entire wedding and was highly stressed. Once I set foot into that reception, my stress was GONE as Chris took the reins and made everything run very smoothly. The music was fantastic and just what we'd asked for. He took requests and led every line dance. When he was not leading the dance, he was dancing and smiling up on his stage behind the DJ table. We picked a "level 10" for DJ involvement and he sure gave us that. I HIGHLY recommend this company and Chris Gum in particular. They are quite expensive, but you get what you pay for and I think the DJ is one area not to scrimp on. We were lucky and the bride got them for half price at a wedding show, but even at full price, I'd say they are worth it!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Cherie,
    I really appreciate the time you took to give us this review. Chris has been a fantastic DJ for us for over 8 years and we are lucky to have him on our staff. I appreciate your business and thank you for all of your kind words. I'm so happy everything went wonderfully. Congratulations to your family and may God bless you in the coming years.

Kala · Married on 08/13/2011

Being in the event/wedding industry, I had worked with Night Magic on several occasions and not once had heard anything bad about them. A close friend had volunteered to do my wedding a year ago, but as my wedding day got closer, I couldn't get a hold of him. I contacted Jack a month before my wedding and he was able to accomodate my needs for the same price as my friend was going to do it for. I can't wait to work with Night Magic again in the future!

Sent on 10/10/2011

Night Magic Entertainment's reply:

So happy we were able to help. Thank you for your business and congratulations on your wedding!
  • bmbrink

Bridget · Married on 08/13/2011

My husband and I met with the owner, Jack Wier, twice to discuss the type of DJ we wanted and the songs we would like played or not played at our wedding. He was extremely friendly and worked with us to perfect our dancing wish list. Night Magic not only played for our reception, but also our ceremony. They worked with us to do traditional songs during the ceremony and dinner and then have some fun once night came. Our dj was extremely kind and always approved things with me before doing them. He had the exact type of personality we hoped for and worked with us throughout the entire day. We were all very happy with Night Magic!!

Sent on 10/15/2011

Night Magic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I'm so happy that everything went according to plan. I appreciate your business and hope married life is all you want it to be.

Angela · Married on 06/11/2011

We had numerous comments on the great job our dj did. He did an amazing job mixing up the older/newer/dancy/slow songs. We were pleased with the number of people that danced, and the end of the night was so unique and special! Our Sports Center intro was customized perfectly and exactly what we were looking for. It was a very entertaining night for our guests, wonderful job, fantastic experience!

Sent on 06/27/2011

Night Magic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your time in posting this review. I appreciate your business and thank you for entrusting your reception entertainment to my company.

Julie · Married on 09/25/2010

Everyone loved Jack! He was AWSOME! He had eveyone dancing until 1am. I have never seen my Dad dance like that. We have a ton friends who are getting married and have called asking who we had cause they want their guests to have much fun at their wedding as they did at ours. Jack you made our wedding so much fun, thank you!

Sent on 10/17/2010

Julie,
    I really appreciate your kind words. Your reception was so much fun and it was an honor to entertain your family and friends. I hope your marriage is richly blessed.

Melissa · Married on 10/10/2009

They were FANTASTIC!! Great for anyone because they help you choose a DJ to fit you as a couple and what you want for your reception.

Sent on 12/31/2009
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/18/2008

Jack and Night Magic Entertainment are very professional and fun at the same time! The DJ we had was named Mark, and he really did a great job of keeping the party going. Everyone commented on how awesome the music was! He even played a few oldies for my dad, and was responsive to all of our special requests and dances. Night Magic has a great scale of 1-10 based on how lively and interactive you want your DJ to be, so if you want someone low-key, they have it, but if you want a DJ that even brings props and dances with the crowd, they have it too!

Sent on 12/03/2008

Megan · Married on 05/31/2008

We were fortunate enough to have DJ Frank . . . EVERYONE loved him! He was interactive, without being obnoxious. He played a great mix of music and even tought us some dances! He did a great job and was a great addition to our day.

Sent on 06/07/2008

Tricia · Married on 09/08/2007

Great company to work with! Jack was open to what we wanted, and also had ideas and suggestions for us. He was very flexible with meeting for the pre-wedding planning. Trish was our DJ and she was awesome! Just what we wanted - a great DJ with a great, friendly personality but not over-the-top cheesy. I definitely recommend Night Magic Entertainment!!!

Sent on 08/30/2008

Kristi · Married on 08/16/2003

We had an awesome expereince with Night Magic. I wanted the best so I made sure to ask that the owner was the DJ on duty that night. Also I wanted a variety of music played so I picked most of the songs for the evening, but left about an hour worths of time open for requested songs. The thing is I told the DJ he had to approve any requested songs with me. Once he got a few he would flag me down and make sure they were OK with me. He was very flexible and even threw in some light music for while the guests were eating for background. We have no complaints at all!

Sent on 02/27/2009

Thank You so much for a great DJ at our wedding! Everything turned out great!

Sent on 01/16/2013

Night Magic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. Thank you for your business and I wish you all the best in the future.

Melissa · Married on 11/10/2012

Nice people! Easy to work with. Only thing was the DJ forgot the anniversary dance

Sent on 11/27/2012

Melissa,
    Thank you for your review and I apologize that the anniversary dance was missed. I'm glad to hear everything else went wonderfully. Congratulations and good luck in the future. Thank you so much for your business.
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 12/31/2009

Night Magic Entertainment was a great DJ Service!! They were full of energy and kept the party going all during our reception. The guests loved Newlywed Game that was played and organized by our DJ too.

Sent on 03/23/2010

Kimberly,
    I appreciate your feedback and thank you for hiring us. The newlywed game is always a hit. So glad you had so much fun!

3.5

We had a great time working with Night Magic Entertainment. They provided services for both our wedding and our reception. Our DJ was flexible, and helped us reorganize when things didn't stick to plan.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Night Magic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I appreciate your business and wish you well in your new married life, congratulations!

Ame · Married on 04/18/2009

Jack always does a great job. He was the DJ for several of my sisters weddings. He trains all of his employees himself and you can choose the type of DJ you want... someone out going that will get the party started or someone that strictly plays music or someone that is somewhere in between.

Sent on 09/21/2009