Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry Reviews

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 5
Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 6
Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 7

Heather · Married on 10/02/2016

I'm pretty particular about my makeup. I wanted an expert who could make me look like a glammed up version of myself, yet still myself. Nicole did the most amazing job on all our makeup. We had seven people total and each and every one of us loved our makeup. The best part was she suggested false lashes for the day, at first i was a little nervous about them, especially with tears of happiness, but i was nothing but pleased. She was absolutely fantastic. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/26/2016

jen · Married on 09/25/2016

Nicole is a dream to work with... she is sweet as pie and amazingly talented! I'm so so happy with how my wedding make up turned out, and my very picky bridesmaids were happy too! :)

Sent on 11/05/2016

Makayla · Married on 11/28/2015

Nicole is absolutely AMAZING!!! I am so thankful & blessed that she was able to do my make-up for such an important day! From meeting her for a consultation & then having her show up to our hotel the day of the wedding, she did exactly what I had envisioned, & then some. I wanted my make-up to be very classic & dramatic, & she did just that. She did an amazing job on my sister, my mom, & my aunts as well, & really helped to enhance their already beautiful faces.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Brittany · Married on 05/30/2015

Nicole was nothing short of amazing! As a girl that doesn't know much about makeup I was afraid I would end up looking overdone and not like myself when in fact it was just the opposite! She was so good at listening to what I wanted and the end result was better than I could ever imagine. I have freckles and she used just the right foundation to even the redness but not completely cover them. Also I really wanted my eyes to "pop" and she nailed it! I got so many compliments!!! The biggest bonus is just having her around. She's so fun to talk to and has such a calming presences which is awesome to have the day of. She also did my mom's makeup and my maid of honor and I almost cried when I saw my mom - beautiful! Ladies... Do yourself a favor and hire Nicole!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Annie · Married on 12/29/2014

Nicole did a fabulous job with all of our wedding makeup! She is so friendly and nice - it felt like having another friend getting ready with us!

I preferred a more natural look and Nicole did it perfectly! Even the fake eyelashes looked completely natural and everything lasted for the entire day. She picked exactly the right colors for me and was very responsive during our test session.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Erin · Married on 09/27/2014

Nicole did my makeup my wedding party and both mothers for my wedding. She was very professional and got everyone beautiful with plenty of time to spare. I felt so beautiful on my special day and I never had to touch up! I highly recommend Nicole for any special occasion!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Sarah · Married on 09/13/2014

Nicole worked her magic and made me feel so beautiful and confident on my wedding day. She was very professional and so sweet. I will call Nicole whenever I want to look spectacular!

Sent on 06/20/2015

Kim · Married on 08/31/2014

Nicole was absolutely wonderful! She was very flexible, patient and really listened to what I wanted. My make up turned out absolutely beautiful for my wedding day. She did a wonderful job on two of my friends as well. I highly recommend Nicole for your make up needs.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Nicole is AWESOME! I absolutely loved my makeup and cannot thank her enough for making me feel so beautiful. Only two of my bridesmaids said they wanted their makeup done, but after they saw her complete mine, three more jumped on board last minute. She was so accommodating, super friendly and cute, and reasonably priced. I have been giving her name to all of my engaged friends! Thank you again, Nicole!!!

Sent on 06/20/2015

Candace · Married on 08/16/2014

The make up was beautiful and I was so happy to have the trial session before the big day!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Lauren · Married on 08/02/2014

Nicole was absolutely wonderful to work with! She listened to everything I wanted and did it beautifully. She made me feel so comfortable, and I felt my absolute best with the way she did my makeup. I HIGHLY recommended her!

Sent on 06/09/2015
  • I

Irina · Married on 08/17/2013

She was fabulous and my makeup was perfect!!!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Arlene · Married on 09/22/2012

Nicole is very talented with a makeup brush! She can achieve any look you desire. Since I normally do not wear makeup, I wanted a natural look for my wedding day. Nicole did an incredible job of giving me the look I wanted. Nicole, thank you so much for making me look flawless on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Samantha · Married on 10/07/2017

Nicole is absolutely incredible at what she does, and truly made us all feel like royalty on the day of my wedding. My bridal party and I received many, many compliments on our makeup. It was stunning and stayed on perfectly even into the wee hours of the next morning. She is tremendously skilled and made the entire experience of getting ready for my big day a true celebration.

Highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend Nicole for her makeup artistry services!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review!! I was so happy to be able to do the makeup for your wedding. You looked absolutely stunning and I loved working with you and your amazing bridal party!

Shelby Stivers · Married on 08/05/2018

Highly Recommend 😍

Nicole is an amazing makeup artist. I had a vision for what I wanted my makeup to look like on my big day and she exceeded everything I was dreaming of! My bridesmaids and mom loved her work as well! I would highly recommend Nicole to anyone for any occasion.

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 8
    Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 9

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Shelby,
    Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review! I am so happy that I got to work with you and your girls. Best to you! And happy holidays!

Nicole