Nicole Smith Wedding Planning Reviews

3 Reviews for Nicole Smith Wedding Planning

• Dana

Dana Webster · Married on 04/13/2019

Wedding Coordinator Extraordinaire

Nicole was hands down my saving grace during my wedding planning. She assisted from start to finish, which included putting out "fires" as they arose and keeping me calm. Nicole's vast knowledge of the wedding industry and vendor management is second to none. Nicole's etiquette and expertise was demonstrated by her hard work and dedication to making my wedding day perfect. The wedding was a huge success, it could not have gone any better. Nicole, I can not thank you enough for all you did to contribute to one of the most important days of my life.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Blair Lawrence · Married on 10/22/2016

Wonderful and hard-working wedding planner

Nicky is everything you need in an event planner. She's responsive, organized, has a great eye for design and style, and is excellent at managing people. Nicky understood what my now-husband and I needed even when we didn't. She handled a snafu with our transportation vendor with poise and speed. (I didn't even know the snafu occurred—that's how good she is!) If I were doing it again, I would have hired her earlier. She was so on top of things she even got my husband and I drinks when we were in the receiving line. I couldn't imagine the day going successfully without her.

I 100% recommend booking her for your wedding! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 02/02/2019