20 Reviews for Nicole Rollolazo Photography

User Photos
Photos
Digital Files (1)

Great experience with our engagement shoot and on our wedding day! I didn't feel like Nicole was "in my way" or in the way during our wedding reception. She was able to capture great moments. Answered any of my questions in a timely manner. Most importantly all the photos have a great quality to them. Everyone loved them, not only me!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nicole rocked our prehistoric love themed wedding! Our photos encapsulates the magic we both felt. Thanks Nicole!!!

Profile Picture Gloria , 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We love our wedding photos! Nicole did an all around great job, we will most likely use her for future photo events. We received SO many photos back, and had so much fun going thru all of them and choosing our favorites.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nicole is a wonderful photographer. She has a lot of energy and took photos our entire wedding. We really liked that she did not just take portraits of us; she took many pictures of the ceremony, reception, and our guests. She is also very friendly and easy to work with, and her pricing is very straightforward and more affordable than others.

Profile Picture Jackie, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nicole is a great photographer. She is very knowledgeable of her craft and has a keen eye for the perfect pictures. She captured the small perfect moments with our engagement shoot and provided great, quality and very joyous pictures to commemorate our engagement, so much so that we've enlarged one of her pictures into a canvas print. She lets you get in the moment and then just captures it in photo. You can't go wrong with her and definitely recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Gina, 2/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

The way my now husband and I met our photographer by complete coincidence! When my husband proposed to me at the Newcastle Golf Course, she was photographing a wedding reception. She managed to capture some beautiful pictures of that special moment! Luckily, she was able to find us through Facebook.
Her work and professionalism is undeniable, so we were so excited to ask her to be our wedding photographer.
She was very dedicated to capturing all the special moments of our wedding, and was such a pleasure to work with.
I highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Aria, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nicole was a fantastic choice! My husband and I couldn't be happier that we chose her to be our photographer.
Everything she does is so professional. She really focused on getting all the important shots that truly captured our special day. Plus a few extra we never even thought of!
I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Aria, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nicole had the perfect balance between professionalism and fun. She was so easy to work with and addressed all of my questions and concerns promptly and clearly. I booked Nicole for a family session and my global corporate event. A 100% positive experience all around. I look forward to working with her again. THANK YOU Nicole!!

Profile Picture Misook, 12/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nicole was the real deal. She was quick and responsive the whole time (can't say the same for us), and was very professional. The photos turned out awesome!

Profile Picture Peter, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nicole was absolutely amazing as my wedding photographer. I found her on Craigslist and after checking out some of her photos on Facebook and her website I decided to hire her. She was an incredible value! No one could compare to her prices for what she offered. She always responded to me promptly by email. She remembered everything I had requested. She took amazing photos!!! I could not be happier with her services. I will refer her to anyone I know.

Profile Picture Nerissa, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She is such an amazing and professional person and took the most beautiful pictures. I get so many compliments on how wonderful the pictures turned out. I would definitely recommend her photography to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Adrian, 6/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nicole was extremely professional and delight to work with. I received many compliments from my guests about how wonderful she was when getting her shots....I highly recommend her, but book early as I am sure that she will be in high demand!!

Profile Picture kim, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nicole Rollolazo Photography provides great service and beautiful photographs. Nicole captured the best moments of my wedding. I have no complaints, I loved all of my photos. I have to admit that I was 15 minutes late, and Nicole still gave me my allotted time.. I will not hesitate to use Nicole Rollolazo Photography again in the future. Nicole is truly gifted and if you want photographs that everyone will love, choose her..

Profile Picture Belenda, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She was AMAZING. We got so many compliments on how she was there capturing every single part of the wedding and reception! She was very nice and very helpful, easy to get along with. Once we saw our sneak peak of pictures, WOW, absolutely breath taking. I am SO happy that she did our wedding and i will be using her for all family pics.

Profile Picture krissy, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Nicole is wonderful. She was available via email or text each time I had a question for her. She was very flexible, patient and understanding as I switched times for our session several times. I have already recommended her to a family member that is getting married next weekend. My husband, family members and I are very happy with our pictures. Thank you Nicole!

Profile Picture Trina, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nicole is extremely talented! Our wedding photos are amazing! Her ability to capture moments we will cherish forever is incredible! Trust me you can’t find a beater photographer! She is truly an artist!

Profile Picture Angela, 11/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nicole did a marvelous job helping us create a strategy to get great photos from our wedding. When we came up with a convoluted plan to do an offsite shot mid-wedding she gently guided towards a more reasonable plan. We couldn't be happier with the photos she took and her direction and tact during the wedding made being photographed, even for very shy people, seem relatively painless.

Profile Picture Oliver, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was a pleasure to work with Nicole. She was kind, professional, and organized. She knew what to do for great wedding photos and was great at directing our poses. She listened to our requests and made sure we were satisfied with the photos she was taking. I wanted photos that were more natural than posed, and the result was just that. She was very easy to talk to and friendly. She sent sample photos as she worked on them after the event, which was appreciated because she didn't leave us wondering about the results or waiting. I'd recommend Nicole for any event.

Profile Picture Maria, 5/4/16, 1 Review