Nicole Marie's LLC Reviews

15 | Waterbury, CT

15 Reviews for Nicole Marie's LLC

Becky · Married on 11/02/2013

From day one, Nicole was wonderful. Every other makeup artist/salon that I called was interested in booking me and getting a deposit as quickly as possible, but Nicole took the time to ask about what I wanted and really seemed to cater all that she did to the style and tone of my wedding. She made the effort to make sure that I felt like a person, and not just a client, which was so appreciated during all of the craziness of planning a wedding. On the day of, Nicole was at our hotel room at the crack of dawn, ready to go. She was friendly, warm, and professional, and did everything she could to make sure that me and my girls felt amazing. My makeup was flawless, and photographed beautifully, and everyone's hair was unique and lovely. I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you, Nicole!

Sent on 02/01/2014

Catherine · Married on 10/06/2012

I love you Nicole marie!!! You were so flexible and wonderful!! I loved my hair and moreover the fact that I completely changed my look on the day of and you were so accommodating! I recommend Nicole marie to any bride looking for the ultimate beauty experience! My bridesmaids looked soooo hot! I will be returning to you for my cut, color, and any and all special events!! I love the way you made me look and feel! I felt like a model!

Mary · Married on 09/29/2012

Nicole Marie's did an amazing job on my wedding day! Me and all my girls looked stunning. I can't thank Nicole and her partner enough for everything they did. I highly recommend Nicole Marie's to anyone for hair and/or makeup!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Nicole and Megan made my wedding day so special. They came to my house on time, quickly set up and began making myself and all my girls look beautiful. They had 4 hrs and did hair and makeup for 8 girls. On top of it all, I wore my hair down for the church, and wanted to put it up for the reception and Nicole met me at the hall and made that possible. She truely is the best. I highly recomment Nicole Marie for any special event you may have! :)

Sent on 10/10/2012

I used Nicole Marie's for my hair/makeup and bridesmaids' hair on my wedding day. I had 9 bridesmaids, 2 junior bridesmaids, and my mom also got her makeup done! They came to my house, set up on site in my living room and Nicole and her assistant were amazing from the start. They listened to all of my girls' ideas, looked at pictures and were extremely accomodating/fun to work with. Most of my friends have ALOT of hair and they definitely worked their butts off that day! As time started to go by I was getting a bit nervous, but Nicole helped put me at ease and made everyone and their hair look beautiful!
    I had two hair trials during my wedding planning process because I changed my mind. In the end, my hair on my wedding day was EXACTLY how I envisioned. It was absolutely perfect...Nicole did such an amazing job! I also got regular makeup done and false eye lashes (which I don't usually wear). The makeup and lashes came out gorgeous, I felt like the most beautiful girl in the world, thanks to Nicole Marie's! I would definitely recommend them for weddings or other events!

Sent on 10/17/2012
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 07/05/2012

Nicole is fabulous! She is so talented and does hair/makeup like I've never seen before. Very friendly and accommodating.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Jacqueline · Married on 06/22/2012

Nicole was amazing for my wedding! I had great comments from guests and everyone loved my hair and makeup including me! Nicole and her girls were the best! There were 12 girls for hair and 14 for makeup. we started at 930 and finished by 330--all of the them treated each girl like they had all day! Everyone in the bridal party was thrilled with their hair and makeup! I will defiantly will recommend Nicole to any of my friends! Thanks again Nicole! Love, jackie

Sent on 09/06/2012

Sarah · Married on 06/22/2012

Nicole is fun, calm and fast! I couldn't believe how quickly she can create beautiful updo's and flawless makeup. I highly recommend her for hair and makeup.

Sent on 07/19/2014

Bethany · Married on 05/27/2012

I was one of the bridemaids in a bridal party Nicole Marie's provided the hair and makeup. Nicole and her team arrived before most of us, and were extremely friendly. I had never discussed anything with Nicole prior but what she came up with at that moment was incredible and beautiful. When other members of the bridal party were running late, Nicole and her team were still able to finish within the time while doing an amazing job as well and never rushed any of us. I loved the way my hair and makeup came out, and have now switched to Nicole Marie's as my salon! I have also recieved many compliments from friends and family upon sharing pictures!

Erica · Married on 05/27/2012

Nicole and her team were the BEST on my wedding day, they were very fun and flexible! They made us all look amazing and feel great, they were there with us from start to finish, helping with every little detail! I cannot imagine my day without this stellar team to make you look HOT and feel great ! Love these ladies!

Sent on 07/03/2012

Nicole · Married on 05/18/2012

I recently got married and Nicole Marie's took care of the makeup for myself, my mother, my mother in law and my bridal party (9 bridesmaids). WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW AMAZING THEY MADE US LOOK AND FEEL THAT DAY!!!!!!! Nicole and her staff are simply amazing. They had a way of making each one of us look beautiful but still like ourselves. I feel this is very important because I have gotten my makeup done many times before and I've looked in the mirror and hated it. As the bride, you get a consultation and makeup trial with Nicole to discuss your ideas and to practice your look. Nicole and her staff really listen to what you have to say! My wedding makeup looked exactly like I imagined it and exactly like we had discussed. While the rest of my bridal party did not have trials, their makeup looked gorgeous and it was proof of great makeup artists!! Each girl's look made her individual features pop and featured colors that complimented her coloring, face and hair. Everyone was thrilled by their makeup that day! The staff at Nicole Marie's is friendly and professional and very easy to work with. We were a big party and they handled us with ease and in a timely manner, never once making us feel rushed. You will not go wrong by choosing Nicole Marie's for your wedding beauty needs!!! Thank you so much Nicole and Amanda, you made me look and feel like a princess!!

Sent on 06/19/2012

Ashley · Married on 09/02/2011

My original hairstylist I had chosen was not very accommodating and I am so happy for that! Because I would have never found Nicole Marie's! Nicole was abosultely amazing and able to come to my rescue with only a few weeks left until my wedding! I immediately felt comfortable with her at our first meeting and knew she was the right choice. She was on time and prepared and so fast at doing my whole bridal parties hair, the mother of the bride and myself! Everyones hair looked beautiful and stayed in place all night! We didn't have time for a trial for my hair and she was able to replicate exactly what I wanted on the first try and I could not have been happier! She was also able to accommodate doing my aunts hair at the last minute because her own stylist wasnt able to achieve what she wanted. We are so thankful for everything Nicole did for us and I would reccomend her services to anyone! Fast, affordable, friendly and she did an amazing job!

christina · Married on 08/17/2011

Nicole Marie's did an amazing job for my best friend's wedding. They took their time with each girl and listened to what each girl wanted. I also had my trial with Nicole and can't wait for my makeup on my big day!! So friendly and fun to work with!!

Sent on 06/26/2012

julie · Married on 09/25/2009

Nicole Marie's Salon has provided exceptional service to me for many years. My wedding day was better then I could have ever imagined because I felt absolutley beautiful and I owe that to Nicole Maries. My family and friends have used their services as well and everyone recieves compliments. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my hair or makeup besides Nicole Maries...They truly make you feel like a princess!

Kristina · Married on 12/03/2011

Nicole Marie's was the perfect addition to my wedding day! The services that they provided for myself and my wedding party were amazing. I had an early morning wedding so we had to start hair and makeup VERY early and Nicole and her team were flexible enough to make it happen! All of our hair and makeup came out beautiful, exactly how we imagined! Not only is Nicole Marie's extremely talented, but the stylists also have the greatest personalities and really connect with their clinets. As far as recommending Nicole Marie's, I cannot say enough great things about them! If you want to look perfect on your wedding day it would be the best choice to choose Nicole Marie's!!

Sent on 06/30/2012