Nicole Marie Photography Reviews

9 | Santa Monica, CA

9 Reviews for Nicole Marie Photography

Sheradyn · Married on 05/21/2016

Nicole is incredible!!!! She did our engagement photos and will be doing our wedding pictures as well. And one day... She will be getting a phone call from me for baby photos!! Despite the fact that she does incredible work with her camera, she makes the experience so much FUN!! I felt like I was falling in love all over again while we had our engagement shoot. I am a big fan of all of her work... I think to capture a moment you need to capture personalities, which I think she demonstrates, as you can see by checking out her portfolio! No two shoots are the same. I have recieved uncountable compliments on the work she did for us... And I could never compliment her enough for the work that she does! I wouldn't think twice about using her for your own memories. THANKS NICOLE!! Can't wait for her wedding day work...!!!

Sent on 01/17/2015

Angelia · Married on 10/10/2015

Nicole is incredibly talented. She is a true perfectionist and truly wants this to be the most exciting day of your life. I used Nicole for both my engagement photos and my wedding photos and I cannot tell you how blown away I was when I got them back. They were flawless. She has a vision and just runs with it! She listens to you and moments you are trying to capture. I highly recommend her for your special day. She made my husband laugh on numerous occasions and got a man who hates his picture taken to enjoy it! Thanks so much Nicole!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Nikki · Married on 08/01/2015

She is amazing! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Valerie · Married on 12/05/2014

Nicole's photography is some of the best I have ever seen. She is very personable and professional and has baskets full of talent. She can do any type of photos, whether you want classic, modern or quirky. Our wedding photos turned out absolutely wonderful, I recommend her to anyone wanting professional pictures done.

Sent on 03/16/2015

Nicole was extremely flexible and easy to work with! She really went above and beyond for our special day.

Sent on 01/15/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2014

I cannot rave enough about Nicole's work! She was able to capture my wedding day photos beyond anything I could have imagined. She was willing to hear how I envisioned my wedding day, listen to what my plans were for the ceremony/reception and understand what I was going for. Not only did she far surpass those expectations but her pictures captured the most incredible moments. She is an outstanding photographer and a remarkable person to work with. She is personable, professional and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer that you can trust, one who will not settle for anything but magical moments captured for your special occassion.

Sent on 02/03/2015

Kirstin · Married on 10/03/2014

All I can say is AMAZING! Nicole went above & beyond my expectations!!! We booked Nicole Balsamo for both our engagement & wedding photos. For our engagement pictures she found the greatest location to start off with. From the very beginning she made us feel very comfortable and had a great funny personality! She really made you feel relaxed and easy to be around. She really impressed us with how well she knew angles, lighting and exactly what would make the best shot. I was in tears when we recieved our photos back because they were stunning! Not because of us, but because of HER work!!! Then our wedding day her & her assistant were so professional, had the best attitudes, and really showed that they were giving 100% of their best work into our wedding day!!! They were a joy to have around!!

Nicole Balsamo is not only a great photographer for any of your photographic needs, she is a wonderful woman, professional, super fast communication, and very reliable. I could not be any happier & I am looking forward to using Nicole for our future photo shoots with hopefully babies next!!!

Sent on 01/15/2015

Koiya · event on: 02/22/2015

OBSESSED! Absolutely in love with our engagement pictures!! My fiancé is definitely not a picture person and he can't stop talking about how much he loves them either! I would definitely recommend Nicole to anyone and everyone that I know. She does amazing work and has very creative ideas. I think she did a perfect job capturing "us" and our relationship!! Absolutely amazing!

Sent on 02/23/2015

1.0
      2.0
      2.0
      0.5

I was hesitant to write this review because I really do like Nicole's work and initially she was very friendly and professional, but I thought that I should heed warning to brides considering her for the Big Day. Nicole was great in the beginning and it was unfortunate that our first engagement session was cancelled due to weather. We rescheduled, but because she is so busy during the summer months, our session was rescheduled for a little over a month later. The photo shoot was scheduled for 2 p.m. and at noon (after I had my hair and makeup done) I received a text saying that a family emergency had happened the NIGHT BEFORE and she wouldn't be able to make it. I am a very understanding person and I believe that no matter what, family comes first. At the same time, if photography is your livelihood, then you should have a second shooter for times like this. Yes, this were only an engagement session, but with our wedding only two months away I couldn't help but ask myself, "What if this happens on our wedding day?" I reviewed her contract and in it it states if she doesn't show up to your wedding, then you are still responsible for payment in full. Nicole and I eventually spoke over the phone and via email to address my concerns, but her response was far from professional. She yelled at me, offered no discount for the inconvenience and in one email she actually accused me of lying about having my hair and makeup done. In the end, we didn't continue our relationship with Nicole because of her lack of professionalism. No matter who you hire, review the contract, don’t be afraid to ask questions if something in it strikes you as odd and make sure they have a backup plan in case of emergencies.

Sent on 09/28/2015