Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC Reviews

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC 2
Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC 3
Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC 4

Kimberly · Married on 02/27/2010

Nicole was amazing to work with on my wedding day. She knew exactly what and how I wanted my pictures taken, plus added in some bonus material I wasn't even expecting! I would recommend her to any future brides to use as their wedding photographer.

Sent on 06/04/2010

Carin · Married on 01/16/2010

My husband and I knew Nicole was the photographer for us when we first sat down to meet with her, her style of photography was just what we were looking for! Her images of our wedding day were beautiful, capturing all the special moments that made up our day. We can't wait to receive our wedding album! Nicole was a joy to work with throughout the whole process, we couldn't have asked for better service!

Sent on 09/24/2010

Jeremy · Married on 10/10/2009

Wow! My wife and I really could not be more impressed with Nicole. Not only were the pictures amazing, but she & Paul found a beautiful spot for our formals. They covered our wedding professionally and did a great job photographing our guests. She worked with us on a custom package that perfectly fit our expectations. Her follow-up was first class.

We received our photos, with online availability, less than 3 weeks after our wedding! Other couples we know whose ceremonies were a week or two BEFORE ours, and had not hired Nicole, have either just gotten their photos (after having to call their photographer) or are still waiting, almost 6 weeks later...

I really can't, in good conscience, refer folks to any other photographers; there is no way you could get a better value or have a better experience. Many, many thanks to Nicole and Paul!!

Sent on 11/19/2009
  • kdurga

Kelly · Married on 08/22/2009

My experience with Nicole was fantastic. I am an incredibly detailed, organized person that has high expectations. I am anal and can be difficult if you aren’t as organized and on top of things as I am. I never once had an issue with Nicole. I also moved from RI to PA early in the process. So I was a bride that had to do things remotely or squeeze a lot of things in on weekends when I could get back up to RI.

One of my factors in selecting Nicole was her obvious creativity and ability to shoot diverse photos that represent many different moods, styles and personalities. Also, when I saw her approach to photo albums I am impressed. Her photo albums are unique compared to the rest of the market and very impressive. The photo album came out fantastic.

Nicole was a pleasure to work with. She was very thorough but also laid back. She actually seems to love working with brides. (I can’t imagine that.  ) I was impressed with her packages, her pricing and her willingness to build a package that suits you. Also, I found her pricing to be extremely competitive. Nicole also has a partner so you are getting two photographers to cover all aspects of the day. They each seem to have their own specialty.

Nicole also lets you purchase a DVD of all the professional quality pictures she took at quite a reasonable price. A lot of photographers won’t let you do that. I think it is great to have them and I made framed collogues for a lot of our family members.

When I met with Nicole I connected with her and felt comfortable. I also liked that she was innovative and seemed to understand that I didn’t want a bunch of over-posed stuffy shots for a wedding album. Also, I HATE getting my picture taken. But I was able to keep a good attitude most of the time, and when I started to slip, Nicole could sense it and would get me back into a light mood to enjoy my day, and the photos showed that.

Nicole has this great balance of being laid back and friendly but is still able to be assertive, helpful and guide you when needed. She was also good at working with the other vendors to ensure we all kept on my desired schedule. I asked for her advice a lot. She was good about helping me sort through what I truly wanted, what I could afford, and what worked well based on her experience.

Recommendation to a bride no matter which photographer you use –
    Order a wedding album as part of the package so you will get one. I didn’t want to order one right away. I was going to order it later when I had more money. Well I decided to order one and pay for one in my package, because many of my married friends said if you put it off, you won’t do it. Nicole also told me that, but she didn’t want to be pushy and seem like she wanted me to spend more money. It took me almost a year to do it and I had already paid for it.

Also, make sure to really think about what photos you want of the day and what people combinations. Nicole has a form to get you to think about it so you guys can plan. But I would recommend to write it down and be specific so you won’t forget or miss someone or something. The day is crazy and it is easy to forget something.

Sent on 09/10/2010

Vanessa · Married on 07/17/2009

My husband and I chose Nicole as our wedding photographer based on the quality of images from her website, her laid-back and friendly demeanor and her pricing (including reprint rights on our photos). We got all of that and much more! Nicole and Paul followed through on everything we had discussed with great attention to detail, professionalism and flexibility, and we had a great time! Wedding photography can be very stressful, but Nicole and Paul put us at ease right away. We laughed a great deal that day, and have fond memories of our photography sessions. My husband and I elected to have some wedding photography prior to the wedding day. Nicole found great angles and shots in all of the places we selected, and found other unique spots along the way. Her photography shows an eye for art - while she's equally happy to invest the effort in getting a smile from a cranky child or keep shooting until we get everyone's eyes open in the large family shot! We would use her services again without hesitation!

Sent on 12/08/2009

Meghan · Married on 05/16/2009

Nicole was fantastic to work with! She was able to adapt to anything we needed and our pictures capture the feeling of the whole day. I would use her again in a second.

Sent on 11/22/2009

Rachel Medeiros ·

Boudoir shoot

Nicole was the best!! She made me feel so comfortable during my boudoir session and helped me prepare for it prior. She gave me ideas that were super helpful because I had no idea what I wanted or what I was really doing! My husband loved the acrylic album of pictures from the shoot... I gave it to him as a wedding present and the quality of that and the images were amazing. I truly am so glad I did this and have already recommended Nicole to a few of my friends! She’s got a great personality and can make anyone feel comfortable. Thank you thank you thank you!!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Angel · Married on 12/11/2011

Nicole was wonderful to work with! I was quite nervous doing a budoir shoot for the first time and right off the bat, Nicole made me feel completely at ease. It was actually a lot of fun working with her and I wasn't anxious like I had expected to be. She is a true professional and takes beautiful, classy photos. My husband loved the photos and was totally impressed with Nicole's work also!! I would recommend Nicole to anyone who is interested in finding a great photographer!!

Sent on 02/01/2012
  • I

Shannon · Married on 06/20/2009

Nicole was wonderful. She is very professional and organized. She was great with reminders and got the pictures out exactly when she said she would. She was easy to work with and took great "in the moment" pictures!

Sent on 08/11/2009

Elizabeth · Married on 07/01/2016

Nicole is very professional and responsive. It was very easy to work with her!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thanks Elizabeth, Paul and I enjoyed working with you and Chad. We wish your dogs could have been at your wedding. They are still the most well behaved dogs we've had on an engagement session!

Nicole · Married on 06/28/2008

Our wedding photos were wonderful. Nicole was sure to get any pictures we asked for. She had to be quite flexible on the day due to some mishaps, but was more than willing to do everything she could to be sure the day ended up perfect.

Sent on 11/04/2008

Nicole and Paul are very professional and fun to work with.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Your positive comments are really appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We would love to learn more about your experience with our company. If you have the time, please privately reach out to us at nicole@nicolegesmondi.com.

Thanks!

Sarah · Married on 06/06/2015

3.5

Nicole and Paul were great. Starting the engagement session where Nicole was flexible to reschedule several times because of rain. Nicole was very easy to get in touch with, via text, phone, email. Before the big day Nicole and I spoke on the phone and went through all the details again. The day of, Nicole came to the hotel and got before pictures of us getting ready as paul went to the church to get shots of the guys. As we were all so caught up in the day none of us realized about the flowers. Just as Paul, took the lead and started putting all the button ears on everyone and now everyone hand flowers. Life savor. Pictures came out beautiful and they both were very professional and worked great with all other vendors. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/25/2015