Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC Reviews

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC 2
Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC 3
Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC 4
  • Ray · Married on 08/01/2015

Working with Nicole and Paul was a top notch, first rate experience. From the first time meeting them at a bridal show to our first meeting at her studio, the wedding, the follow up meetings, nothing has been less than stellar. Their pictures are phenomenal, our comfort level with Nicole was special and the whole experience was beyond expectations. They took gorgeous candids, went around to all our guests and got great shots of everyone, they were unobtrusive throughout and yet got all the pictures we wanted and had asked for. We absolutely cannot wait to hang the pictures on our walls. Their work is personalized art. We cannot recommend them highly enough, 5 stars doesn't begin to cover it.

Sent on 11/07/2015

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thank you Ray - it was a pleasure working with you and Sandy as well!

It was truly a pleasure to work with Nicole and Paul for our wedding photography. We were impressed with the quality of service and product from our initial meeting at their office, during our event, and with delivery of the final product. Nicole was very responsive to our questions and requests throughout our planning. On the day of our wedding, Nicole and Paul did an excellent job capturing our ceremony and reception. They interacted with kindness and professionalism towards our guests and wedding coordinator. The wedding photos came out excellent! We are happy to share the photos with our family online and in print. Thank you again Nicole for capturing our special day!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review our photography services!

Alexa · Married on 06/27/2015

My husband and I are so happy having worked with Nicole and her husband Paul. We met with Nicole about 9 months before our wedding to discuss her style and what we were looking for. From the beginning, she made us feel confident in how our photos come out. We worked with her for our Engagement photo session and loved the photos so much that we ordered save the date cards and a guest book for our wedding. The quality is absolutely the best! Nicole was in constant communication with me leading up to our wedding, and felt like another one of our friends taking photos of us throughout our wedding day. She also turned around all 600 of our wedding photos in less than a month! Overall, I can't say enough how much I appreciated the ease of working with Nicole and the quality of her work and products. Thank you!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Lauren · Married on 05/16/2015

My family has known Nicole's family for a long time and when I got engaged the first thing my dad said to me was "you have to have Nicole as your photographer" and I'm so happy we did! It meant a lot to me that our families have a shared history and Nicole is an amazing photographer who is well known for her talent across New England. We had signed a contract with Nicole before we had even finalized our venue because having good photos from our wedding day was so important to us! Nicole was so much more than a photographer- she was incredibly helpful and supportive during the planning process and constantly offered recommendations and advice. I really appreciated the extra time she spent helping me figure out the timeline of the day of the wedding and how she frequently checked in with me during the weeks leading up to the wedding to make sure we had every detail worked out. She even held my dress up while my cousin steamed it the morning of the wedding! It was supposed to rain the day of our wedding and while I was initially nervous about it, after talking to Nicole I felt better because I was confident that no matter what the weather, she knew what to do to still get good photos. It didn't end up raining but it was nice to know that we were prepared either way. On the day of the wedding Nicole was so organized and on top of things- which was so helpful given our large bridal party! My husband really enjoyed working with Paul that morning as he and his groomsmen were getting ready and I think Nicole and Paul make such a great team. We were so happy with our photos when we received them a few weeks later and my friends were all surprised by how quickly we got them! Now that our wedding is over we are so lucky to have such amazing photos that perfectly capture every moment of our day so we can enjoy them and the memories they represent for years to come. We can't recommend Nicole enough!

Sent on 07/03/2015

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience working with us Lauren! We look forward to designing your album soon!

Britney · Married on 02/14/2015

Nicole and Paul were a wonderful to work with! My husband and I couldn't be happier with our decision to go with them over the many awesome options in Rhode Island. We had so much fun doing our engagement session out in the snow and our wedding shots are gorgeous! Our family and guests asked me who they were because they were so impressed with how they just blended in on the day of the event. Overall totally satisfied and would recommend Nicole to anyone!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thank you for sharing your feedback Britney. We enjoyed working with you and Dave as well. Looking forward to designing your album soon :-)

Sarah · Married on 09/20/2014

Nicole & Paul were fantastic! From the first meeting at the studio and then getting to know them with our engagement session, I can honestly say it was a perfect fit for us! Professionally, this duo really knows what they are doing. Their pictures are wicked amazing and they truly know how to capture our personalities!!! I would highly recommend Nicole Gesmondi (and Paul of course) because they are not only amazing photographers, they are wicked awesome people too! I know our wedding photos will be the best & can thank this duo for their outstanding work for years to come!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Lauren · Married on 08/31/2014

Nicole and Paul were absolutley amazing! They managed to capture our day perfectly. Every single one of our pictures is beautiful! Working with them was the best wedding desicion we made. Nicole is professional and an all around pleasure to work with. My husband and I felt so comfortable around them. We used Nicole Gesmondi for our engagement and our wedding. I would not hesitate to use her again.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thanks Lauren! We enjoyed working with you and Matt!

Matt · Married on 08/31/2014

Nicole Gesmondi was our first vendor booked (right after our venue) and probably one of the easiest. My mom and wife bid on and won an engagement session with Nicole and Paul and that is what started our relationship with them. The engagement session was so much fun and the pictures turned out amazing and of course led to us booking them for our wedding.

I feel my wife and I connected with Nicole and Paul on a different level than other client/vendor relations because when we booked them they were also going through their own wedding planning process which of course helped us a lot. Having talked with other brides and grooms this is the first time any of them have heard of a husband and wife duo photography team and I loved that aspect of it as Paul was with me and the guys and Nicole was with my wife and the ladies. So we get to see both sides getting ready at separate places then joining up afterwards. Plus having both photographers at our wedding allowed for many different angle pictures and more variety.

Paul with us guys was so much fun. He helped us put on our boutonnieres, which none of us knew how to do, he had some great ideas and helped with our ideas for guy getting ready pictures.

All in all a great experience and I hope to stay in touch with nicole and paul for future endeavors!!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thanks for reviewing us Matt! It was wonderful with photograph your wedding and be sure to keep in touch! :-)

Shelley · Married on 07/24/2014

When I met Nicole and Paul back in October of 2013 at my Best Friend's Wedding. It went without saying that I knew that they were the ones that I would love to have photograph our Wedding. Nicole is really professional at what she does and she is always coming up with different ideas as to how to take different, yet creative pictures.

Greg and I recently were married in July at Jesus Savior Church and our reception took place at the Oceancliff Hotel in Newport, RI. After our wedding we sat down with Nicole to review and look at the pictures she took of us and all of our guests. Her and Paul did an amazing job with capturing all of our family and friends, along with taking amazing pictures of Greg and I.

We would highly recommend them capturing all your memories of your special day, they did an amazing job in capturing ours.

Shelley & Greg

Sent on 10/05/2014

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thank you Shelley! Looking forward to working on your album soon!

Bridget & Dan · Married on 06/28/2014

We were incredibly lucky to work with Nicole and Paul for both our engagement shoot and our wedding! They were wonderfully efficient, professional, fun, and we could not be happier with our beautiful pictures! They guided us through the process with ease and always made us feel comfortable. We never had to follow up with them about anything because Nicole was always quick to reach out to us and/or remind us of next steps - not only that but we were shocked at how quickly our photos were done!! After our engagement shoot, we felt relaxed and open with them, which made our stress levels so much better on the wedding day - not only did we know the product would be beautiful, we knew they were awesome to work with! I had multiple guests (including family members and bridal party members) tell me that they could barely tell our photographers were present because they easily blended in with the crowd while getting amazing photos of the entire event! We also had a huge list of photo requests and Nicole and Paul accommodated all of them without breaking a sweat! I have already recommended them to every engaged couple I know in the area! We LOVED working with Nicole and Paul, and could not have made a better choice for our photographers!!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Dan & Bridget: Thank you for reviewing your experience working with us. We really appreciate it! :-)

Teresa · Married on 06/28/2014

It was wonderful to work with Nicole and Paul! They photographed my daughter's engagement session and wedding. The photographs are so beautiful! They were so professional! From the first contact until the photos were produced, Nicole and Paul were excellent! They captured so many wonderful moments from the wedding day and everyone said they hardly realized Nicole and Paul were there! Now I just have to figure out where I can put all the photos I want to buy!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thank you for reviewing us Teresa. It was wonderful to meet and work with you!

elizabeth · Married on 05/24/2014

Working with Nicole and Paul was an excellent experience. They are both experts in their field and truly have a passion for photography. I had started doing some research to find a wedding photographer and I came across nicole's page. I started looking through her work and I loved their style and I knew I had to meet with them. During our first meeting we both felt comfortable and thought her pictures were gorgeous. Nicole and Paul were a delight to work with and they are always there to help you, even when choosing other vendors or with any wedding advice you may need. On the day of our wedding Nicole and Paul both went above and beyond and not only took amazing pictures but we're able to help us and keep us on time. They are both very friendly and professional and we were so lucky to have them take part in our day. They were able to capture all our special moments and make them a beautiful memory that we will be able to cherish for a lifetime. We are so thrilled with all of our wedding pictures and will continue to recommend Nicole and Paul to everyone!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thanks Liz, Paul and I enjoyed working with you and Kyle!

Anne · Married on 10/05/2013

Wow wow wow! If you are looking for unique, artistic photography for your wedding look no further. Nicole's eye is unlike any photographer I have ever seen. After the engagement session I knew not to question any angle, pose or positioning she asked for because it was just going to come out beautiful. also, we were incredibly comfortable with her and her husband, Paul - very important when you are allowing someone to be intimately involved in the most important day of your life!

After the sessions Nicole spends a lot of time with you and the proofs to narrow them down and pick the most perfect version of each shot (there are a lot!). She is an absolute professional and I can't say enough about her and her work!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thank you Anne! We appreciate your positive feedback!

Abby · Married on 06/08/2013

My husband and I were fortunate enough to work with Nicole and her now husband Paul (then fiance) for both our own wedding and for my sister's the previous year. They are both absolutely amazing people, highly professional and fun to be around as well! They put everyone at ease and made each experience really special. The photos speak for themselves - she really captured the emotions and spirit of the day! As a bride to be herself, she completely understood where I was coming from and when we were worried about the horrendous weather forecast for our wedding day, she was flexible in providing us with our first look shoot a few days before! I honestly don't have enough positive things to say about her, she's just amazing!!!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate it!

Shannon · Married on 06/01/2013

From their impressive studio space, professionalism, talent, and fun personalities, Nicole Gesmondi Photography has it all. Nicole and Paul make a fun and creative team that are fantastic to work with. Nicole listened to our preferences and ideas and really made them into reality. Our engagement shoot was unique and totally our style. Nicole was always available if I wanted to show her an image I liked or had any random ideas. No idea was shot down and we were able to experiment in addition to having the classic portraits done. We are looking forward to having Nicole and Paul photograph our wedding and know that they will bring their talent, experience, and artistry to make our special day last forever.

Sent on 07/09/2013

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thanks Shannon! We enjoyed photographing your engagement session and are looking forward to your wedding next June! :-)

kim · Married on 05/11/2013

Nicole was really great to work with and very helpful and accommodating she and her partner have a great eye for the candid and artful photos that we all love. I would highly recommend her services to anyone that is looking for a photographer that has a flair.
    thanks again Nicole !

Sent on 07/17/2013

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Kim! It was a pleasure working with you as well!

Dina · Married on 10/20/2012

What can I say about Nicole Gesmondi? Amazing...fricking fabulous...talented...those words don't even begin to describe the experience we had with her and Paul. We cannot stop looking at the proofs of our wedding! The detail they put into their work just proves that they love what they do, and that's what you want on the most important day of your lives. Nicole even got a picture of our dog in her little wedding t-shirt! And they are so fun to work with! Her and Paul had us laughing, which was great because it relaxes the bride and groom (and what B&G doesn't need that)! OH! And if you have young children in the wedding, they are like the wedding whisperers! The pictures they took of my energetic neice and nephew were CRAZY! They got them to stand still and smile - unheard of!!! We met with them before the wedding and their professionalism is right on par with how fun they are, the asked us questions about who should take pics (or not) with who, if there were any pics we didn't want. One of our favorite things were the candids, we didn't want all posed pics and they delivered! I can't say enough about Nicole and Paul. I wish I could give more than 5 stars! If you are getting married, you will not regret hiring Nicole Gesmondi. Hell, if you want a family picture, pictures of the kids, pictures of anything, you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thanks Dina & John! We had a blast photographing your wedding. Looking forward to photographing your next milestone!

Amanda · Married on 07/14/2012

Nicole and Paul were WONDERFUL to work with! I couldn't have asked for a nicer day or better photography services for my wedding. I was very particular when I initially began searching for wedding vendors. Nicole's website was the first one I came across that I could say that I absolutely ALL of her photographs. I immediately called her and we lucked out that they had our wedding day available. The planning process from start to finish was simple and alleviated a lot of my bridal planning stress. Nicole is very detail oriented and organized, we met several times prior to the wedding to discuss the photography services she would provide. I would highly recommend her services to any bride looking for a professional, down to earth photographer who is completely committed to doing what she loves. She really DOES have your memories in mind.

Sent on 09/09/2012

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thanks Amanda! We appreciate your feedback!

Jennifer · Married on 06/22/2012

We couldn't have made a better pick for our wedding photographer!! Nicole and Paul are organized, extremely professional and a pleasure to work with! They made sure we got our "must have" shots as well as tons of detail shots. You can see from their photos that they truly love what they do! You will not go wrong working with them for your wedding!!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thanks Jennifer! It was a pleasure working with you and Dave!

Nicole · Married on 07/09/2011

Nicole and Paul are great to work with and the pictures are BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 09/17/2011

Thanks Nikki!

Matthew · Married on 06/25/2011

There were a lot of wedding photographers at the Newport wedding show, but Nicole Gesmondi was clearly the right choice for us.

As we walked past each table, inspecting everyone's albums and price charts, we realized most of these folks could take a fine picture, but harder to gauge would be how well we would work together. We wanted to find a photographer whose style jived with ours as well as someone that we would enjoy working with both on our special day and during all of the planning and album stages.

While other photographers couldn't wait to tell us how full their calendars were getting, and that we'd better hurry up and book them, it was Nicole's relaxed attitude that gave us the only calm feeling on that busy day.

Her sample albums displayed wedding photos taken in both a journalistic style, capturing the scenes and emotions of the day, as well as traditional posed formals perfect for the frame on the wall.

An engagement photo session was a great way for us to get comfortable in front of Nicole's camera, and we got a great feel for what it would be like to work with her.

On our big day, Nicole and her partner Paul had us covered from the early hours of dressing (and pacing) through the big event and evening celebration.

All of the pictures we received from Nicole were amazing, and trying to put together a consolidated selection for our album was quite a feat. Nevertheless, it came out perfectly, and is truly a work of art.

I can't think of anything I would have wanted differently. Enjoy your day. Nicole Gesmondi's photographs will show that you did.

Sent on 03/10/2012

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Your welcome! It was a pleasure working with both of you! Keep us in mind for your future photos needs!

Rachel · Married on 05/28/2011

We loved working with Nicole and Paul. They made us feel really comfortable doing the engagement photos, which helped us make the decision to work with them for our wedding day. The photography was great! We also loved the leather bound book with the dvd of our photos. This is a nice touch. Also, the turn around time for us to get the photos was about two weeks after the wedding, this was amazing! They also worked with our videographer well, DayLight Films. We would love to work with them again!

Sent on 07/28/2011

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thank you for reviewing us Rachel - much appreciated!

Meghan · Married on 11/06/2010

Nicole is amazing! We are beyond thrilled with our photos. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer at a great price.

Sent on 12/17/2010

Thanks Meagan!

Megan · Married on 08/14/2010

Nicole and Paul were wonderful to work with and would definitely recommend them. Both the Engagement photos and Wedding photos came out beautifully, which is so important as they are the memories we keep from that special day. They are easy to work with, flexible and got us our photos within two weeks! A great option you get with Nicole is a guest book filled with photos from the engagement session and guests can write messages to you around the photos, it makes a great keepsake you wouldn't get with a regular guest book.

Sent on 09/15/2010

Jennifer · Married on 07/09/2010

We found Nicole in a stack of business cards that we had collected at the Gillette stadium bridal expo. If you have ever gone to a bridal expo, you will know that I am talking about a hefty block of cards, somewhere between 50-80 cards deep, and that didn't even count the brochures. Her card survived the cut to 20 (the criteria being: the card had to look like it was professional, and belonged to someone with an eye for design, and it couldn't be for a larger, impersonal company), and that is when I looked at her portfolio.
    I love photojournalism, my husband loves formal photos. Nicole was obviously gifted at both. She went to the top of our "top 5" stack and didn't move. There was no one who came close to the quality of photos she had that wasn't charging more than $5000 for a starter package. Formal photos can look stiff and awkward, but every formal photo in her gallery looked relaxed and real. Reviews included multiple people saying, "I'm not photogenic, but I look great in her photos!"
    We met with Nicole (& Paul!) and looked at no one else after. Nicole and Paul are the sort of people you can feel instantly comfortable with, and it showed it every picture they took! They are both so fun and flexible -- on the day of the wedding, Nicole even got on the ground to take photos of us. Everyone in the bridal party thought they were a blast to work with, and even the shyer members ended up feeling completely comfortable with her by the time we had our formal photos.
    I recommend Nicole to everyone I know that is getting married. She is worth every penny, and nearly all her packages include an engagement session as well as an album. Her albums are gorgeous and one-of-a-kind; you cannot find better anywhere else. We had her for a full 12 hours for our wedding, which I cannot recommend enough. Some of our best pictures came in the moments when we were too busy getting ready to pay attention, or because we were so used to Nicole and Paul being around that we didn't even notice them taking pictures!
    I'm not photogenic, but every photo Nicole took made me look amazing!

Sent on 08/06/2010

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC's reply:

Thanks Jenn for your review! It totally had the best time photographing your wedding and getting to know you and Dan! Please be sure to keep in touch!