Nico Photo Studio Reviews

6 Reviews for Nico Photo Studio

• Serey

Serey D. · Married on 05/18/2019

Professional photographer

Excellent service. We are very satisfied with him, “efficiently” and his work. He works hard, always come in with cheerful smiles every-time. Easy to communicate; response to your questions immediately . He makes you feel relax.

Sent on 08/03/2019

Jenna · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing photographer

The type of photographer whom enjoys trying new things with his clients and who captures the best moments of your life. Outstanding photos that were captured on my wedding day. Photos came out phenomenal in which I will cherish forever. Check out his work, it's all amazing and you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • F

Francesca · Married on 04/08/2016

Going into our wedding, my husband and I really had no idea what we were looking for in a photographer. We wanted the perfect combination of staged photos and candid moments, which is EXACTLY what we got. I cried when I received our photos and was able to relive each precious moment. I've bragged about our unique photo album and never received so many compliments regarding its quality and uniqueness. I will use Nico again in the future and recommend him for years to come.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Donna · Married on 10/17/2015

We chose Lincoln as our wedding photographer and without a doubt the best decision we've ever made. We absolutely love our wedding pictures.

I would highly recommend Nico Photo Studio to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Sent on 01/23/2016
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 06/13/2015

Lincoln has taken my maternity photos, our family photos, our daughter's 1st birthday photos, our daughter's newborn photos and the list goes on. It only made sense to hire him for our wedding photos. I couldn't be happier with all the photos and the incredible wedding able he made for us. I can't stop looking at our pictures! He is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. He makes it a point to make you feel comfortable. He comes up with fun ideas for photos as well as beautiful locations and poses that make for breathtaking photos. He's professional, flexible and a pleasure to work with. If you hire him you'll not only end up with a family photographer but a great friend.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Ashley · Married on 11/17/2014

Lincoln has become a family favorite! Many of my relatives have reached out to him for his wonderful work. Not only is his work amazing but he is so professional and makes every session fun. It's not an everyday occurrence when you can find someone who is so dedicated to their work and their clients like he is. I wouldn't hesitate to give him a perfect rating because that's what the quality if his work portrays. Thank you Lincoln!!!

Sent on 08/15/2015