Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ Reviews

51 | Charleston, WV

51 Reviews for Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ

Brittney · Married on 09/08/2018

Nick Scott was great! The only thing negative was that a week before the wedding he told us he needed a room for the night and that was not in the contract.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ's reply:

Thank you for the review Brittney. I wish you would have expressed your "negative" concerns to me in a private fashion. To respond to your concern, overnight accommodations are in my agreement. The section titled, "Travel." I am deeply saddened that we had such an amazing weekend together and had so much fun in one another's company to then read a falsely stated negative review. Which could have easily been avoided if you had read though our agreement thoroughly.

I pulled our contract, signed by you, which states...

"Travel:

Events within the Charleston, WV metro will not be assessed a travel charge. All travel past 30 miles of Elkview, WV (one direction) has a $0.58 per mile charge. Any event that requires travel exceeding three hours round trip will incur a lodging fee equivalent to a minimum of 3 star accommodations. If you have any questions concerning our travel guidelines, feel free to ask."