Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ Reviews

Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ 5
Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ 6
Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ 7

S. · Married on 01/20/2018

He was absolutely great with everything he did. We rented his services for not only the wedding reception but also for the wedding as well. He provided microphone/pa system and additional lights that was not in the planning. He went above and beyond to make the day special for everyone. He even went out of his way and drove all the way back home to pick up additional supplies that we might of needed. Highly recommend him for any wedding/ceremony service along with a reception.

Sent on 01/24/2018
    Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ 8

Ashley · Married on 01/20/2018

Nick was awesome to work with and made our special day amazing! He made sure we were happy with everything- he went above and beyond! Highly recommend him for your DJ needs!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Taylor · Married on 12/30/2017

Nick was amazing from the start! He was always quick to respond to emails and so kind and thoughtful. My husband and I received several compliments at our wedding on how great of a job Nick did! He always kept our guests moving. I highly recommend him!

M · Married on 10/14/2017

Nick was an incredible DJ. All my guests have continued to rave about his music and ability to keep the party going for 6 HOURS STRAIGHT! He's the best.

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ 9

Hollie · Married on 10/14/2017

Wedding DJ

Nick Scott was absolutely phenomenal!!! He was our DJ for our wedding back in September! Since then we have had people constantly asking how to get ahold of him because now they want him to DJ their events/wedding.

He was very accommodating and took care of every request we had! The night went so smooth and nobody wanted to leave the dance floor! You will not regret choosing him for your event!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Haley · Married on 10/07/2017

Anyone considering a DJ for any event/ occasion should call Nick Scott FIRST!!! Not only was he easy to work with in planning my wedding reception, he was very organized and kept the party going all night long! He carefully followed the itinerary and made things flow very smoothly!! He lived up to his spectacular reputation!!

• Erica

Erica · Married on 09/30/2017

Nick Scott was amazing! We had plenty of communication leading up to my wedding which was comforting for me so I knew how to plan for him. He was there ready to set up and I even found out a week later he helped my mom and husband fix our arch about an hour before the wedding! The party was nonstop and his music choices kept everyone on the dance floor all night! Such a fun DJ to work with and he seriously is a pro at what he does and would make anyone's wedding so special and dancing all night!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Angela · Married on 09/02/2017

Nick did an amazing job at our Wedding. My husband and I received nothing but positive feedback from our guests who were on the dance floor all night. I would highly recommend Nick Scott for ANY event!

Sent on 01/16/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/10/2017

Nick Scott was very proffessional and kept things going smoothly. I would highly recommend.

Debrina · Married on 04/21/2017

Our business has hired Nick Scott Entertainment for two occasions. He is inspiring and
    has the ability to get guests up and moving on the dance floor!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Sasha · Married on 03/18/2017

The key to a perfect reception is a good DJ and Nick Scott is definitely the right choice ! Nick helped to make our wedding exactly how we wanted it to be ! His ceremony and reception planners were so helpful when my husband and I were trying to create a “schedule” of our big day. We live out of state and Nick took the time to FaceTime with us a couple of weeks before the big day to make sure we were all on the same page. The day of the ceremony he arrived several hours early to make sure everything was working seamlessly. Our guests were up dancing from the beginning until the very end ! The song selections were perfect for the moment and matched our tastes so well.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Kelly · Married on 08/06/2016

Nick came highly recommended to us and after viewing his website we were so excited to learn he was available to DJ our wedding. We knew we wanted a DJ from the start because we have very particular taste in dance music and wanted to work with someone that could really read the room and keep the party going. After two years of wedding planning we were ready to let loose and have an awesome time with our friends, and Nick really ensured that our wedding was a truly memorable one for us and our guests. He was a professional from start to finish and really worked to get to know us and our expectations for the day. Our friends knew they were in for an awesome time when they saw his setup at the reception. The reception was seamless and all we and our guests have are amazing memories of the day. Thank you for making our Greenbrier wedding perfect, Nick!!!

Sent on 09/27/2016

I recently booked him to play at my. Wedding reception, and at all of the DJs I have talked with, he never once pushed me to hire him. We talked on the phone over a span of a few days for probably 4 hours. He has made many promises to me to help me on my big day, and I can not wait to have him DJ the event. He is very reasonably priced and is willing to work with you.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Samuel · Married on 05/25/2014

Made the whole experience stress and worry free. Very experienced, and was able to adapt to last minute changes without any problems. Would recommend for any event.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Brittney · Married on 09/08/2018

Nick Scott was great! The only thing negative was that a week before the wedding he told us he needed a room for the night and that was not in the contract.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Nick Scott - The Foremost Wedding DJ's reply:

Thank you for the review Brittney. I wish you would have expressed your "negative" concerns to me in a private fashion. To respond to your concern, overnight accommodations are in my agreement. The section titled, "Travel." I am deeply saddened that we had such an amazing weekend together and had so much fun in one another's company to then read a falsely stated negative review. Which could have easily been avoided if you had read though our agreement thoroughly.

I pulled our contract, signed by you, which states...

"Travel:

Events within the Charleston, WV metro will not be assessed a travel charge. All travel past 30 miles of Elkview, WV (one direction) has a $0.58 per mile charge. Any event that requires travel exceeding three hours round trip will incur a lodging fee equivalent to a minimum of 3 star accommodations. If you have any questions concerning our travel guidelines, feel free to ask."