6 Reviews for Nick Chill Photography

5 Nick Chill Photography Reviews

Nick and Rachel are great people to work with and so much fun to be around! I highly recommend them for your special day! ??

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amie, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nick and his wife, Rachel, were AWESOME to work with before, during, and after our wedding. My husband and I didn't know what to expect when we were looking for photographers, but Nick and Rachel put us right at ease when we met for our initial consultation. From there we knew we were in good hands and they made our journey both fun and memorable. Besides providing us with a great package of photos, they helped ensure my husband and I were enjoying ourselves every step of the way.

Profile Picture Kayla, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Although I didn't use Nick for my wedding( he moved away) , I had him do family photos and action pictures. His work is amazing! Quality of of the prints are very important and he nails it! He captures the moment!

Profile Picture Dustin, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I loved working with Nick Chill Photography on our wedding day. Nick and his wife made us feel comfortable and at ease before, during, and after our big day. One of the best parts was when we were able to view all the photos in a comfortable setting with no pressure. We enjoyed looking at the photos and were extremely satisfied with all the shots from our wedding day. We definitely recommend this photographer to everyone!

Profile Picture Mollie, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

These two will do their best to give you exactly what you want! Make sure you know ahead of time what you want - you do not want to miss out on a single photo. Nick is an amazing photographer and Rachel has a keen eye for details and knows exactly how to guide you. I love all my photos! I cannot recommend them enough!! You will be so happy!

Profile Picture User7755574, 2+ years ago, 1 Review