Nick and Natasha Studio Reviews

2 | Jamesville, NY

2 Reviews for Nick and Natasha Studio

Lisa · Married on 05/26/2018

Nick and Natasha are absolutely amazing!!!! We LOVED working with them. They made us feel so comfortable, and were so easy to work with. They did both our engagement and wedding photos, and we were blown away by every image! They captured such beautiful moments, and were there every second of the way but we didn't even notice! They are amazing humans and their work is simply unbeatable. We would choose them over and over again and highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Lucie · Married on 09/03/2016

We couldn't be happier with our decision to go with Nick & Natasha as our wedding photographers - a real dynamic duo! They are so truly passionate about their craft, which is 100% showcased with the product they will deliver you. Living out of state and booking a photographer prior to an event, would make anyone nervous - we were worried about gaining a working relationship where we all meshed well together. Leading up to the event, N&N were super flexible with us. Being from out of town, we were unable to make the engagement photo session work, but they made the extra effort to get to know us through FaceTime meetings and conversations leading up to the wedding. We ended up meeting in the studio one week before our wedding, and we all hit it off. They listened to all of our ideas, likes/dislikes, and just genuinely took the time to get to know us and our style. They had so many awesome ideas and were just as enthusiastic about our wedding as we were! Just listening to them brainstorm, we knew they would not disappoint. On the wedding day, they were phenomenal. They didn't miss a thing - they were all over the place capturing every treasured moment. I didn't have to ask or tell them anything, I knew they just knew what they were doing. At the end of the night, I could definitely tell how hard they worked. When you think about it, you basically have these complete strangers, following you around all day capturing so many special moments and emotions that are so important to you...it meant so much to me to see how much they cared and how excited they were to go through all of the thousands of pictures they took! I can't say enough about it! They are just a great team, and we know we will work with them again in the future. Our images came out so beautifully and on our next trip back to NY, we'll be meeting up to go through the photos and put together our album. I would absolutely recommend Nick & Natasha!

Sent on 04/03/2017