39 Reviews for Nick Adams Photography

Destination / Travel (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)
36 Nick Adams Photography Reviews

Nick is a true professional and pleasure to work with. He took photos of our wedding and the event was just my bride and I. Despite the small event Nick spent a lot of time and care making sure he caught the event without intruding. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Rick, 5/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you want the best photographer and the most beautiful photos you have ever seen, then hire Nick Adams Photography!! My daughter got married at South Seas Resort in October and the pictures are jaw dropping ! Each and every one ! Nick and Lisa were a delight to work with and made picture taking fun for the entire bridal party. Seriously, look no further for a photographer ..... you will be thrilled with the photos ! We can’t stop smiling about ours !! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Susie, 10/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nick and his team were incredible on our wedding day. There was at least 6 or 7 people that came that day to assist him and every person had a function to make sure that everything looked perfect for our pictures. Nick provided us with a "sneak peak" album and app to share with friends and family within a week from the wedding. I loved that I was able to see almost right away how beautiful our wedding pictures would turn out to be. Every picture captured what we felt that day and included the breathtaking atmosphere we were in on the beach. Nick made sure to capture every type of nature on our big day including the beach, water, green grass overlooking the Gulf where our first glance was, the blue sky and all of the elements surrounding us at the ceremony. I highly recommend him. His team is so easy to work with and do not require hand holding at all. They are truly professionals and my husband and I are so pleased to have found him to work with.

Profile Picture Melanie, 3/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Slideshow

Nick Adams is so crazy talented, it was hard for me to believe that I was able to get him to shoot our wedding! I felt so lucky to have him capture our special day!

Profile Picture Sydney, 1/2/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

Well worth hiring Nick Adams for your wedding photographs. He's very professional and his pictures are the best. I just received my link to the website and i'm amazed by the number of images and how everyone has captured the day so well. Cant wait to order my prints. Thanks Nick.

Profile Picture LYNSEY, 5/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Slideshow

My husband and I had a destination wedding on Captiva Island. We live in Ohio so it was wonderful to have the ease of mind that Nick and Lisa brought to our wedding day. We met with them a year in advance when we were checking our venue and really loved Nick's work and he had an easy personality for us to work with. The photos turned out amazing even if we didn't get the picturesque sunset the island is famous for. These memories of our wonderful day and happy guests will be cherished! Thank you Nick and Lisa for being so flexible with the weather and our sassy little flower girl!

Profile Picture Bridget, 12/4/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints

Nick and his crew were awesome to work with! As a destination bride I had to rely on the reviews of others and what I could see on the website to make my decision. As soon as I saw examples of his photos I knew he was the one! I never once stressed about the choice I made. It was reassuring to know that everything was going to be taken care of and have no doubts that the pictures would be amazing! They were very easy to communicate with and always quick to respond to any questions. On our wedding day (11-6-15) they showed up right on time and were extremely nice and professional! I am not always comfortable having my picture taken, but they made me feel totally at ease! I hope to visit Sanibel in the future and will certainly call Nick for family photos!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 11/6/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files

I live in Illinois and had a destination wedding on Captiva Island in June. Needless to say, I was a little nervous about finding vendors being so far away and not being from the area to know anyone's photography work. The resort we got married at, Tween Waters Inn, gave me a list of preferred vendors to look at. I knew I would have to base my decision off of reviews and looking through their pictures on their website. When I went to Nick Adams Photography's website, I was VERY impressed with all of the beautiful wedding pictures he has taken! He was very easy to get in contact with either via email or phone and always responded quickly. Not to mention, he had the perfect package for us that was very reasonable in price! The day we arrived at the resort, I got in contact with him and we set up a meeting time for the wedding day. He showed up on time and ready to go! He was super nice and overall a great guy. Very easy to talk to and get along with. He captured our wedding day beautifully and I am so happy with the images he got! We had a 5:00pm ceremony and then went back out around sunset to capture more photos and I love them all! I loved how he even captured candid shots and not just of us or us posing, but of everyone at the wedding. Once we got back to Illinois after the wedding, I received my wedding app link quickly for a sneak peak of some photos! It was only about a month later before I received all of my photos with the rights on a low res and high res disc to print all the pictures I wanted!! Nick was truly great to work with and I couldn't be more happier with our pictures! He is definitely the best and I would highly recommend him!!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/11/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Digital Files

Nick was our photographer for our April 25th wedding on Sanibel Island. My husband and I could not be happier with our choice to use him. Upon meeting Nick in his studio, I could see his work was beautiful, but I also loved his attitude, very laid back and friendly, but professional. Two things I communicated to him were that as a couple, we are pretty camera shy and aren't always great with pictures. The second thing was that we did not want to spend the first hour of our reception taking pictures. We really wanted to get to experience our day. Nick took care of all of this! He put us at ease with direction and encouragement. He gave us all the guidance we needed and worked so quickly and efficiently, all without rushing anyone. He made us gradually feel more and more comfortable with the camera and by the end of our time we were actually enjoying ourselves! His ideas felt natural and fun to us. He was able to get all the pictures we hoped for and we still had plenty of time to enjoy our cocktail hour on the beach and didn't miss a minute of our reception! Yesterday, we got a peek at some of the pictures and were thrilled with them. The quality is wonderful, the photos are just beautiful, and the moments he captured are so genuine and perfectly timed. We are so excited to see the rest of them and have no doubt we will love them. We just cannot say enough good things about our experience with Nick Adams photography, from the first meeting, to correspondence throughout the year, to the final product. We would recommend Nick to anyone and are so thankful to have worked with him! Thanks Nick!

Profile Picture faith, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We used Nick for a North Captiva beach wedding. We have seen his work from friends and knew of his quality. His pictures are gorgeous! We are very blessed with the result. If you want the best in the area, get Nick scheduled for your event.

Profile Picture User4908345, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nick and his assistant Lori were unbelievable. First, the quality of the photos was amazing - we couldn't be happier. There are so many good shots, and the overall quality is much higher than I've seen for other weddings.

For the photo session following the wedding, I got the feeling that Nick and Lori knew exactly what they were doing. They catered to all of our requests, taking pictures of my wife and I with countless combinations of family and friends. They were quick, efficient, and professional, all without making us feel rushed. They also got a bunch of great action shots at the reception. Within minutes of the ceremony finishing, they had already assembled a slide show in the reception area that showed photos from the ceremony.

The mobile app that they offer is awesome. Just a few days after the wedding, we received a link to download a personalized app that included highlight photos from the wedding day. It was super easy to send this along to family and friends back home who were begging to see photos.

We received the digital copies of the images in the mail a few weeks after the wedding. Nick also threw in a beautiful printed photo of my wife and I (which was not part of the package that we ordered). That was a very nice touch.

All in all, we had a great experience with Nick and Lori, and we would recommend them to anyone in the Sanibel/Captiva area.

Profile Picture James, 12/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nick and his team were outstanding! They were responsive, professional, and wonderful to work with. They were very patient and great with the bridal party and family. They captured some absolutely wonderful pictures and videos. We had so much trouble choosing pictures for our album and frames because there were so many that were perfect. The online albums were available very quickly and easy to share with friends and family. Everyone absolutely loved the photobooth. There were tons of accessories and fun costumes that the guests really enjoyed. The online customer interface is very helpful a easy to use. Nick was flexible with choosing and customizing packages, which was helpful as well. We really couldn’t be happier with the service and photographs.

Profile Picture User3777259, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Very friendly and beautiful work! Made our special day seem so easy and our photos turned out lovely. Five stars!!!

Profile Picture User4681109, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

While we haven't received our photos back yet there is no question in my mind they will be awesome. Nick is professional, funny and very talented. My groom is very anti-photo but even he warmed up to Nick and was smiling (mostly) by the end of the photos.

Profile Picture Julie, 4/19/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nick and his team were amazing. They were very attentive and personable. I can't wait to see the final pictures!

Profile Picture User4020674, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nick and everyone at Nick Adams photography were amazing! Nick was able to get everyone to feel at ease and actually enjoy getting their picture taken. He made the day all that more special. I couldn't recommend them more highly!

Profile Picture User3868356, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Nick & Anna were wonderful, and the pictures are stunning. They were easy to work with, flexible with our wishes, efficient, and great with guests.

Profile Picture Heather, 12/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nick was wonderful to work with. Pictures turned out beautifully. I couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nick was amazing to work with - highly recommend.thank you for beautiful memories we'll be able to enjoy for years to come.

Profile Picture User3090968, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nick was great to work with and our photos turned out wonderful! We received our CD with over 500 photos within 4 weeks of our wedding. I really liked that we never felt pressure to purchase prints from him, but received the CD with our photos - no questions asked. Overall I think he was very reasonably priced and we are very happy with how our photos turned out.

Profile Picture Sara, 5/11/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nick Adams Photography did 6 hours of coverage for my wedding day. They did a phenomenal job! They were extremely professional at the event, as well as after. They truly did an amazing job capturing all of the wonderful moments of our special day.

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was a destination bride who planned my entire wedding based off of online reviews. Photography is such an important aspect of your wedding, its lasting memories and you want the pictures to be nothing but perfect. I researched and viewed galleries of all the photographers in the area. Nick Adams Photography was breath-taking. Not only were the colors vibrant, he was able to capture every little moment. When you are a busy bride, the last thing you want to worry about is the photography. He was so fast, efficient, and comfortable to be around. We shot in 3 different sights in less then an hour, and in the heat and in your wedding dress...this was awesome! I cant thank Nick and his team enough for the beautiful pictures!

Profile Picture Holly, 4/19/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nick did a great job. He was on time, professional, and make the wedding photos go very smooth. The images he captured were fantastic, and we could not be happier.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

After having Nick do my graduation pictures, I always planned on having him photograph my wedding as well. We met with Nick to discuss the date and the venue, and he was so helpful and courteous the entire time. The day of the wedding he showed up with an extra photographer, on time and ready to shoot. The wedding was wonderful, and the pictures definitely captured that day wonderfully. We now can always look at our pictures and be reminded of that day, along with our two canvas prints that adorn our walls in our home.

Profile Picture jasmine, 12/21/12, 1 Review