Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do Reviews

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do 3
Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do 4
  • W

Weston · Married on 07/26/2014

We received so many compliments on how beautiful and personal the ceremony was!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Brittney · Married on 07/26/2014

Nichole is wonderful! My husband and I wanted the simplest of ceremonies. Short and sweet, which is exactly what we wanted. Thanks for making our day perfect!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Allison · Married on 07/25/2014

Nichole was a huge part of my wedding, her service was memorable and her help on my big day was amazing. I am so thankful for her!

Sent on 08/12/2014
  • User3681912 · 2+ years ago

Nichole played a very special, and important role in our wedding. We were very honored to have her. She made our day very simple, and stress free. It was perfect.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Alyssa · Married on 06/28/2014

My fiancé (husband now) and I didn't even know where to start in our search for an officiant. We came across Nichole's services online and decided to schedule an appointment to meet her. As soon as we were greeted by her smiling face and amazing personality we knew we had found the right person. We didn't look any further and booked her that same day. She made our wedding process so easy. She was always available to ask questions to and responded quickly. She was professional and so sweet. She personalized our ceremony to fit us. Our guests raved about her and how beautiful our ceremony was. They couldn't believe we found her online (most thought she was a family friend). I wish I could get married again just to redo our ceremony. It was everything we imagined and more. I would recommend Nichole to anyone and I know you would have no regrets. I hope this review helps one lucky bride in her planning.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazingly kind words. I am so grateful that we could create a ceremony that was just perfect for your day!
    Congratulations again :-)

Nichole provided us with a beautiful ceremony with her professionalism, patience and clear devotion to her craft. I was especially pleased with how she began the ceremony in a somewhat loud public area and was able to capture everyone's attention and set the mood and tone for what was about to happen.
    I am so grateful she handled our big day and would recommend her services to others.
    Jennifer and Louie

Sent on 06/15/2014

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and kind words. It was wonderful to be a part of your wedding day...and so much fun! To see how much the two of you clearly love each other was beautiful.

Liala · Married on 05/30/2014

Nichole was very pleasant to work with all the way from the beginning to the end. Thank you again Nichole for giving us a day to remember for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words! I am so grateful to have been a part of your day.

Laura · Married on 05/24/2014

Amazing! I was so lucky to find Nichole when I was searching for an officiant for our wedding. She was perfect. My husband and I both immediately felt comfortable and booked her on the spot at our first meeting. She made our amazing day perfect!

Sent on 06/08/2014

Michelle · Married on 05/24/2014

I found Nichole through an Internet search, and saw a lot of positive reviews. I was a bit concerned the reviews weren't genuine, but hired her anyway and hoped for the best. I wasn't disappointed - she was professional, personable, prompt, and gave us a lovely wedding ceremony. My family was so impressed with her and couldn't believe we simply found Nichole online. I would and will recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/24/2014

Nichole wrote a beautiful customized wedding ceremony for us. We received so many compliments on how perfect it was! She was responsive, organized, timely, professional, and a dream to communicate with pre-wedding. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a meaningful and personal ceremony.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Christine · Married on 05/17/2014

The best parts about booking Nichole Bertucci as our wedding officiant were things we couldn’t anticipate ahead of time. It’s true that she did an excellent job with the ceremony (we wanted traditional vows but we were still able to “personalize” the ceremony by including an Irish blessing) and the rehearsal. She was personable and patient, and even though we didn’t know her well, it didn’t feel as if a stranger was marrying us. But Nichole took her role as officiant one step further—she sent reminder emails regarding the “business” of getting married (both before and after the wedding): how we go about getting our license, including links to offices with which we needed to be familiar. Weddings are HER business—she didn’t assume that my husband and I would know all the I’s we would need to dot and T’s we would need to cross, which was incredibly helpful, especially because we were planning a Michigan wedding from Tampa, Florida. She was wondering and accommodating in every way. If you’re looking for a no fuss wedding officiant who is going to look out for you, you’ve found her!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Oh my, now I'm blushing! Thank you for sharing your kind words I am so grateful to have been chosen by you to be your officiant.

Stephanie · Married on 04/26/2014

Nichole was great to work with. She made us a customer ceremony, which was very unique and personal and we didn't have to do much, so she made it easy and stressfree. I received many complements from guests as well on how nice our ceremony was. She told the story of how we met, traits that we like about each other and had us read our vows ,it was perfect. I would refer Nichole to anyone. She also was the officiant for my brother's wedding as well!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you; I appreciate that you took the time to share a review of my services. It was wonderful to be a part of your ceremony.

Natalie · Married on 04/25/2014

Nichole is absolutely FANTASTIC. She was always available to chat, made everything really easy for us, and performed a beautiful ceremony. I couldn't ask for any more. I would recommend Nichole to ANYONE. Thank you so much for everything, Nichole.

Sent on 05/04/2014

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind words! I am so happy to have been a part of your amazing wedding.

Amy · Married on 04/05/2014

Nicole is the best! I wish all of my friends were single so she could officiate their weddings! She makes it very personalized, making the ceremony so special. At our wedding we got so many compliments about Nicole and they were so right! I would reccomend Nicole to anyone :)

Sent on 06/01/2014

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you! Yes, send those engaged couple friends my way :-)

Amy · Married on 04/05/2014

Nicole is the best! She made our wedding so personalized and such a special day. I could not tell people enough how great she is! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/08/2014

Nichole was wonderful! She made our wedding ceremony very special and memorable.

Sent on 03/18/2014

Mandy · Married on 03/15/2014

Nichole is very easy to talk to & down to earth. She really enjoys meeting people & hearing their stories. I can tell she genuinely loves people & enjoys making them happy. She did a wonderful job at making our ceremony special. She definitely has a gift!

Sent on 03/23/2014

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you for noticing - It is my passion to see that couples have the ceremony that THEY desire :-) Thank you again.

Jessica · Married on 03/01/2014

Thanks so much Nichole it was a pleasure to meet you and thank you for being apart of my special day

Sent on 03/18/2014

Alicia · Married on 02/02/2014

Nichole was such an important part of making our event special and truly us. She wrote a custom ceremony for us that reflected our personalities and also told our story!

Not only did she do an amazing job writing the ceremony, but she was extremely professional before, during and after our ceremony. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/10/2014

Melissa · Married on 01/28/2014

After deciding on a destination wedding.....looking into the legalities of being married in a foreign country was much too complicated and expensive. My husband and I decided to be legally married here in Michigan (without anyone knowing!) and then have a symbolic ceremony while in the Dominican Republic with our friends and family. I found Nichole on The Knot website.....as I was looking for an officiant that would do a simple signing of our marriage license. Nichole was fantastic! We met at a local restaurant....had a quick cocktail, signed our marriage license with Nichole and our two witness....and voila! we were married! I highly recommend Nichole for any of your wedding officiating needs! She is professional, kind, responsive and very easy to work with! Thanks Nichole.....we will send you pictures from Punta Cana as soon as we return!

Sent on 01/29/2014

Our goal was to keep it simple, Nichole was perfect & sweet! Thanks so much for being part of our special day.

Sent on 02/09/2014

Nichole was absolutely fantastic and I'd have no hesitation in recommending her to anyone.

Sent on 01/20/2014
  • User3820487 · 2+ years ago

Very professional, very sweet and kind! I would recommend Nichole to anyone looking for a justice of the peace.

Sent on 01/15/2014

Amanda · Married on 01/04/2014

She was extremely nice and personable. She was very resourceful and arrived on time with no concerns or hold ups. She allowed us to express our self's and did everything in her power to make it just as we wanted it. i would highly recommend her for your event/wedding.

Sent on 01/30/2014

Elaine · Married on 01/01/2014

I had to postpone my wedding and finding a new venue that was budget friendly was proving difficult for me but Nicole stepped in and was incredibly helpful by finding a venue for my wedding. I could not have picked a better place myself! She was absolutely professional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/12/2014