Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do Reviews

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do 2
Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do 3
Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do 4

Michelle · Married on 05/24/2014

I found Nichole through an Internet search, and saw a lot of positive reviews. I was a bit concerned the reviews weren't genuine, but hired her anyway and hoped for the best. I wasn't disappointed - she was professional, personable, prompt, and gave us a lovely wedding ceremony. My family was so impressed with her and couldn't believe we simply found Nichole online. I would and will recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/24/2014

Nichole wrote a beautiful customized wedding ceremony for us. We received so many compliments on how perfect it was! She was responsive, organized, timely, professional, and a dream to communicate with pre-wedding. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a meaningful and personal ceremony.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Christine · Married on 05/17/2014

The best parts about booking Nichole Bertucci as our wedding officiant were things we couldn’t anticipate ahead of time. It’s true that she did an excellent job with the ceremony (we wanted traditional vows but we were still able to “personalize” the ceremony by including an Irish blessing) and the rehearsal. She was personable and patient, and even though we didn’t know her well, it didn’t feel as if a stranger was marrying us. But Nichole took her role as officiant one step further—she sent reminder emails regarding the “business” of getting married (both before and after the wedding): how we go about getting our license, including links to offices with which we needed to be familiar. Weddings are HER business—she didn’t assume that my husband and I would know all the I’s we would need to dot and T’s we would need to cross, which was incredibly helpful, especially because we were planning a Michigan wedding from Tampa, Florida. She was wondering and accommodating in every way. If you’re looking for a no fuss wedding officiant who is going to look out for you, you’ve found her!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Oh my, now I'm blushing! Thank you for sharing your kind words I am so grateful to have been chosen by you to be your officiant.

Stephanie · Married on 04/26/2014

Nichole was great to work with. She made us a customer ceremony, which was very unique and personal and we didn't have to do much, so she made it easy and stressfree. I received many complements from guests as well on how nice our ceremony was. She told the story of how we met, traits that we like about each other and had us read our vows ,it was perfect. I would refer Nichole to anyone. She also was the officiant for my brother's wedding as well!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you; I appreciate that you took the time to share a review of my services. It was wonderful to be a part of your ceremony.

Natalie · Married on 04/25/2014

Nichole is absolutely FANTASTIC. She was always available to chat, made everything really easy for us, and performed a beautiful ceremony. I couldn't ask for any more. I would recommend Nichole to ANYONE. Thank you so much for everything, Nichole.

Sent on 05/04/2014

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind words! I am so happy to have been a part of your amazing wedding.

Amy · Married on 04/05/2014

Nicole is the best! I wish all of my friends were single so she could officiate their weddings! She makes it very personalized, making the ceremony so special. At our wedding we got so many compliments about Nicole and they were so right! I would reccomend Nicole to anyone :)

Sent on 06/01/2014

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you! Yes, send those engaged couple friends my way :-)

Amy · Married on 04/05/2014

Nicole is the best! She made our wedding so personalized and such a special day. I could not tell people enough how great she is! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/08/2014

Nichole was wonderful! She made our wedding ceremony very special and memorable.

Sent on 03/18/2014

Mandy · Married on 03/15/2014

Nichole is very easy to talk to & down to earth. She really enjoys meeting people & hearing their stories. I can tell she genuinely loves people & enjoys making them happy. She did a wonderful job at making our ceremony special. She definitely has a gift!

Sent on 03/23/2014

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you for noticing - It is my passion to see that couples have the ceremony that THEY desire :-) Thank you again.

Jessica · Married on 03/01/2014

Thanks so much Nichole it was a pleasure to meet you and thank you for being apart of my special day

Sent on 03/18/2014

Alicia · Married on 02/02/2014

Nichole was such an important part of making our event special and truly us. She wrote a custom ceremony for us that reflected our personalities and also told our story!

Not only did she do an amazing job writing the ceremony, but she was extremely professional before, during and after our ceremony. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/10/2014

Melissa · Married on 01/28/2014

After deciding on a destination wedding.....looking into the legalities of being married in a foreign country was much too complicated and expensive. My husband and I decided to be legally married here in Michigan (without anyone knowing!) and then have a symbolic ceremony while in the Dominican Republic with our friends and family. I found Nichole on The Knot website.....as I was looking for an officiant that would do a simple signing of our marriage license. Nichole was fantastic! We met at a local restaurant....had a quick cocktail, signed our marriage license with Nichole and our two witness....and voila! we were married! I highly recommend Nichole for any of your wedding officiating needs! She is professional, kind, responsive and very easy to work with! Thanks Nichole.....we will send you pictures from Punta Cana as soon as we return!

Sent on 01/29/2014

Our goal was to keep it simple, Nichole was perfect & sweet! Thanks so much for being part of our special day.

Sent on 02/09/2014

Nichole was absolutely fantastic and I'd have no hesitation in recommending her to anyone.

Sent on 01/20/2014
  • User3820487 · 2+ years ago

Very professional, very sweet and kind! I would recommend Nichole to anyone looking for a justice of the peace.

Sent on 01/15/2014

Amanda · Married on 01/04/2014

She was extremely nice and personable. She was very resourceful and arrived on time with no concerns or hold ups. She allowed us to express our self's and did everything in her power to make it just as we wanted it. i would highly recommend her for your event/wedding.

Sent on 01/30/2014

Elaine · Married on 01/01/2014

I had to postpone my wedding and finding a new venue that was budget friendly was proving difficult for me but Nicole stepped in and was incredibly helpful by finding a venue for my wedding. I could not have picked a better place myself! She was absolutely professional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/12/2014

Darla · Married on 11/29/2013

Nichole was very prompt and very professional, always willing to answer questions and be available when needed. Will definitely recommend for future events.

Sent on 12/01/2013

Nichole was amazing! She created a beautiful ceremony for us and was incredibly helpful throughout the whole process. Calm, cool, and collected, Nichole really helped make our day great! We received many compliments on her as our officiant and are thrilled to have had her help. You won't regret hiring her!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Nichole was great! We received many compliments on what a great officiant we chose, and we have to agree - she was outstanding! She listened to our concerns and created a ceremony that suited us perfectly. I would highly recommend her - she's professional, responsive, and brings an elegant, yet fun, feeling to ceremonies.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/27/2013

Nichole was fantastic! Her ceremony was perfect for us and her calm yet enthusiastic approach helped the event go as planned. A thousand recommendations!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Janet · Married on 10/26/2013

Nicole was amazing. She had emailed the "Reading" a few days before the ceremony for us to review. The night before, Paul and I read it and knew she wrote it for us. I never met Nicole before this but everything that was wrote was True! How did she know that!
    Nicole was early so she could go over what to do before, during, and after the ceremony. She was very polite and friendly. I would recommend Nicole for a ceremony and other services she provides. I just can't say enought good things.

Sent on 11/06/2013
  • Janelle

Janelle · Married on 10/26/2013

My husband & I spent quite a bit of time searching for the right officiant for our wedding and Nichole was amazing. We did not want to burden any of our family/friends with the task as we wanted them there to celebrate and enjoy the day with us, but still wanted the ceremony to be personalized. Nichole did a wonderful job and really made the ceremony special as if she had known us for years:)

Sent on 04/29/2014

The simplest comment? Over a dozen guests immediately asked where I found Nichole! The more detailed review? She was so personable from the start. She then crafted an initial draft of the ceremony for our review. She Skyped with us so we could meet quickly, given limited time before the wedding. She had suggested tweaks to our vows, which we naturally accepted. She arrived promptly. She sought out both of us separately and asked how we were feeling...such a calming influence. She gathered our guests in order to start the ceremony. And she eloquently took us through our customized ceremony with class, elegance, and a warm sense of humor. Working with Nichole offers such a great value...she's fantastic!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Amazing!!!! Nichole was amazing and our ceremony was just perfect- exactly what we wanted. Nicole is so kind and put so much thought into our ceremony. It was amazing and special. She also goes over and beyond- makes sure every detail (many I had not even thought of) was addressed and taken care of. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 10/08/2013