Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do Reviews

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do 2
Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do 3
Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do 4

Melissa · Married on 06/19/2015

We loved having Nichole be our officiant!! It was such a blessing!! She was very accommodating to what we were looking for on our wedding day. We wanted a short and sweet ceremony. And she did a wonderful job providing us with a beautiful and meaningful ceremony!! We are very grateful we found her!!

Sent on 06/20/2015

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you Melissa! You were a beautiful couple and it was so nice to be surrounded by your family's love on your wedding day! Congratulations and have a great trip!

Skye · Married on 06/13/2015

Nichole is amazingly fantastic. She went above and beyond to ensure that our ceremony was everything we had hoped for. She is genuine, personable, and entirely focused on providing you with what you are looking to convey through your ceremony.
    Our friends and family were very impressed and couldn't say enough good things about how intimate and wonderful her words were - and how the entire moment was crafted just for us.
    We will be forever grateful to her for helping to make our day everything we hoped it would be.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Skye - Thank you for your kind and sweet words. It was an honor to be a part of your day. To see you and Lyndsay so happy was infectious - everyone around you was full of smiles and joy!

Alyson · Married on 05/31/2015

Nichole did a beautiful job with our ceremony. She was very down to earth and so easy to work with. All of our guests couldn't stop saying how much they loved our ceremony. They were blown away by how simple yet personal it was. We had a unique unity ceremony and Nichole came up with the most beautiful explanation of what it was. She is wonderful!!!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you! I absolutely loved your ceremony - such a kind and beautiful couple.

Nichole is truly the best officiant I could have ever hoped for and we are so glad she was a part of our day.

She is very professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. She knew exactly when and where we were supposed to be, and made the whole day smooth and easy for us. When in any doubt, all I had to do was ask her and she instantly would calm my nerves and tell me what I needed to do next!

It was a fantastic experience working with Nichole!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and kind words. I love what I do and am so pleased to hear that I could make your day run a bit smoother :-)
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 05/16/2015

We'd give Nichole a 10 if we could. She was a big conversation piece at the reception. Everyone appreciated how warm and loving the ceremony was, how personalized it was, and how she sounded like she had known us since we were kids. Her professionalism and poise are top notch. You will not be disappointed. Not only was she on the list of 3 officiants recommended by the hall she was also referred to us by two friends (one she officiated the wedding, and one attended a wedding she officiated). Big or small she has a range of packages. Nichole wants to showcase your love and she accomplishes that. Nichole customized our ceremony and really worked with us to come up with a unity candle replacement.

As many other reviewers have posted when you get your ceremony to review you cuddle up with a bottle of wine and read it. Nichole had us laughing and crying reading our ceremony. She found the perfect balance for our big day.

She took charge of the rehearsal at our request. As family can sometimes be fun to wrangle she had the whole rehearsal down pat and knew how to reign us all in. She was very knowledgeable about the marriage certificate and helped us through the process of applying for it, then she mails it to the county so we didn't even have to think about it as we headed off on our honeymoon.

Sent on 05/27/2015

We are so glad we chose Nichole to perform our wedding ceremony. She was friendly, professional, organized, and helpful, and her communication leading up to the day of was perfect. She even emailed to remind us to apply for our license with instructions o how to do so. She was SO AWESOME at our rehearsal and helped it go perfectly, and her ceremony the day of was beautiful, well written, thoughtful, and personal. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and I'd recommend her to anyone looking for a personalized, unique ceremony.

Sent on 06/04/2015

April · Married on 05/09/2015

Nichole was very helpful leading up to my wedding and she did an amazing job with the ceremony! The words she used were beautiful and they made the ceremony feel very special. She was very flexible and was able to come to my rehearsal with not a lot of notice. I had family members who are getting married in the future who wanted her info, and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Sara · Married on 04/24/2015

Nichole was very professional and personable. She did an amazing job for our ceremony...we couldn't have been happier! We knew as soon as we met her that she was the one for the job!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Lisa · Married on 04/18/2015

I found Nichole on Google and read her reviews. I couldn't be more pleased. Nichole was promptly responsive to my initial contact and always answered quickly whenever I contacted her. She was friendly and flexible and gave assistance to create the perfect wedding script for us. She was willing to accommodate whatever wedding venue we chose. When she arrived she was early as well relaxed and friendly and very open to the last minute details we were working on. She even helped my daughters with the decorations. She fit in well with our small family group and did an amazing job with our ceremony. I can't say enough good things about Nichole and would highly recommend her for your event.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you so much - your words warm my heart!

It was such a happy experience to witness the love between the two of you - thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Nichole amazed me at our ceremony...she made our day so special. Her voice carried perfectly, and she guided us through the vows and readings, and kept us together. She was clear, eloquent, and kind. She even collected wet winter coats from our guests as they arrived, and took care of them too! She went above and beyond, and played a huge part in one of our biggest, brightest days.

Sent on 01/11/2015

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you so much for taking a moment to write a review of my services. I am grateful to have had the chance to witness your wedding ceremony. Your nervous giggles and emotions were such a joy to be present in.

Joe and Chelsea · Married on 12/12/2014

We met this weekend for a marriage signing and it was great. Nichole's services as so unique and flexible that you can literally get married how you want. The best part was the constant communication leading up. Email or text her, she is right on top of it. The attention she provides to her business is truly unmatchable. Thank you again Nichole!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Crosby · Married on 10/17/2014

Nichole was absolutely amazing!! She was so helpful, professional, and prompt in responding to any email I sent her. She is transparent through the whole process, asks for your input in creating the ceremony, and even sends reminders about getting the marriage license and We paid extra to have a rehearsal and that was totally worth it and all our family members were so impressed with her! Our guests' comments to us after the ceremony really demonstrated how great Nichole was--the majority of our guests commented on how much they loved our ceremony and our officiant, and ,any of them thought that Nichole and I were long-time friends because of the way Nichole spoke during our ceremony! After the wedding, Nichole answered our questions about getting our marriage license. I cannot say enough good things about Nichole and would recommend her to any couple looking for an officiant!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Crosby · Married on 10/17/2014

Sent on 12/18/2014

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such very nice words - I'm so glad to hear the feedback. Thank you for choosing me to preside over your wedding - it was a wonderful day!

Tracey and David · Married on 09/13/2014

We were not able to meet Nichole in person before our ceremony but the moment we met, she was so warm and calming, I felt I knew her forever! She was wonderful!

Sent on 09/20/2014

Coryn · Married on 08/09/2014

Nichole was the perfect pick for our wedding. She was very flexible and help to provide a relaxing and easy going atmosphere that was greatly needed on one of the most important days of our lives. I would highly recommend her to any and everyone. We were very grateful that Nichole was a very important part of our special day.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Kelly · Married on 08/09/2014

Nichole was a dream to work with! She was very professional, has a great sense of humor and really put us at ease on our wedding day. She made our ceremony feel unique, tailored everything to our taste and really just helped everything go as smoothly as possible with her calming demeanor. Choosing Nichole as our officiant was truly one of the best decisions we made!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Jen · Married on 08/02/2014

Nichole was AMAZING to work with! Friendly, professional, organized and a wealth of knowledge. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect - we could not have asked for a better officiant. Cannot recommend Nichole highly enough!!!

Sent on 08/23/2014
  • W

Weston · Married on 07/26/2014

We received so many compliments on how beautiful and personal the ceremony was!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Brittney · Married on 07/26/2014

Nichole is wonderful! My husband and I wanted the simplest of ceremonies. Short and sweet, which is exactly what we wanted. Thanks for making our day perfect!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Allison · Married on 07/25/2014

Nichole was a huge part of my wedding, her service was memorable and her help on my big day was amazing. I am so thankful for her!

Sent on 08/12/2014
  • User3681912 · 2+ years ago

Nichole played a very special, and important role in our wedding. We were very honored to have her. She made our day very simple, and stress free. It was perfect.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Alyssa · Married on 06/28/2014

My fiancé (husband now) and I didn't even know where to start in our search for an officiant. We came across Nichole's services online and decided to schedule an appointment to meet her. As soon as we were greeted by her smiling face and amazing personality we knew we had found the right person. We didn't look any further and booked her that same day. She made our wedding process so easy. She was always available to ask questions to and responded quickly. She was professional and so sweet. She personalized our ceremony to fit us. Our guests raved about her and how beautiful our ceremony was. They couldn't believe we found her online (most thought she was a family friend). I wish I could get married again just to redo our ceremony. It was everything we imagined and more. I would recommend Nichole to anyone and I know you would have no regrets. I hope this review helps one lucky bride in her planning.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazingly kind words. I am so grateful that we could create a ceremony that was just perfect for your day!
    Congratulations again :-)

Nichole provided us with a beautiful ceremony with her professionalism, patience and clear devotion to her craft. I was especially pleased with how she began the ceremony in a somewhat loud public area and was able to capture everyone's attention and set the mood and tone for what was about to happen.
    I am so grateful she handled our big day and would recommend her services to others.
    Jennifer and Louie

Sent on 06/15/2014

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and kind words. It was wonderful to be a part of your wedding day...and so much fun! To see how much the two of you clearly love each other was beautiful.

Liala · Married on 05/30/2014

Nichole was very pleasant to work with all the way from the beginning to the end. Thank you again Nichole for giving us a day to remember for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words! I am so grateful to have been a part of your day.

Laura · Married on 05/24/2014

Amazing! I was so lucky to find Nichole when I was searching for an officiant for our wedding. She was perfect. My husband and I both immediately felt comfortable and booked her on the spot at our first meeting. She made our amazing day perfect!

Sent on 06/08/2014