Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do Reviews

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do 3
Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do 4
  • Cassondra

Cassondra · Married on 09/16/2016

Wow! Both of our families as well as myself and new hubby were incredibly impressed with Nichole from start to finish. At our very first meeting we knew that Nichole was who should marry us, she has a very calm and professional attitude and a ton of knowledge! We wanted to incorporate religion somehow into the ceremony to please hubbys family and she found a very tasteful and meaningful way to do that. She was very responsive to every message or questions I sent and was on time and smiling the day of the rehearsal and the wedding.

We had hubbys godfather do a reading and the day of the rehearsal I realized I never told him which one or printed it for him to rehearse, immediately Nichole pulled out a copy with large print for him to have and we we're all so shocked and I was so appreciative she saved me that stress. Our license was mailed and received very timely and we were provided with a tracking number to watch it. She also sent helpful hints all along the way regarding the license, name changing etc. If I had to do it again (which I hope never happens) I would make sure to get Nichole immediately!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Shelbie · Married on 08/27/2016

Great expierence working with Nichole. Answered questions very quickly and gave a lot of helpful information.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you for sharing your review! I'm so glad I could be helpful, it was a pleasure working with you both.

Danielle · Married on 07/30/2016

Nicole was so amazing! She was punctual, polite, sincere. She made our wedding so beautiful! I will always remember her wonderful smile!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you!! It was fun and exciting to stand with you :-)

Brianne · Married on 07/16/2016

Choose Nichole! She is so easy to work with and quick to respond. I have no complaints she was perfect! She understood what kind of ceremony we were looking for and delivered right on point. Her communication and emailing were so easy and effortless. I felt as if I knew her for years while working with her. On the wedding day she was a delight. From helping with boutonnière's to grabbing the marriage liscense to get ready for signing, she was the best choice I could've made. Seriously the best in the business! Thank you for everything you did for us.

Sent on 07/31/2016

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

HI Brianne! Thank you for sharing your kind words. It was so fun to take part in your wedding day - you were a gorgeous bride and such a loving couple. Thank you for choosing me.

Robert · Married on 06/11/2016

Nichole was awesome and provided the perfect service to make our day special. She was so responsive and provided guidance and great communication. We had the option to personalize everything in the service, but when it came down to it, her template was so fantastic, we didn't modify a single word. We could not have picked a better person for our ceremony!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Katie · Married on 06/10/2016

Nichole was one of our best vendors and I am SO happy we booked her early on. She was professional, accommodating, responsive, the list goes on! Our ceremony was absolutely perfect and we received a ton of compliments from our friends and family. Throughout the whole process Nichole sent numerous updates and walked us through everything... our vows/ceremony, how to get your marriage license, how to change your name, etc. She is the definition of what every bride is looking for in an officiant! We also booked her for our rehearsal and I'm so glad we did, it put me at ease and everyone knew exactly what to do. Thank you again Nichole!!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Karlie · Married on 10/17/2015

Nichole did such a beautiful job! We received so many compliments on our ceremony. She accommodated all of our requests and made sure our ceremony was unique and was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 10/20/2015

John · Married on 08/29/2015

Nichole was very professional from my first email. While I'm sure it would've been possible to find someone on the cheap, Nichole was worth every penny that we paid. She was extremely easy to work with, met all deadlines, and she was pro-active in giving us the resources to get our marriage certificate, etc.

Despite not meeting her face to face until our wedding day, many of our guests thought she was a friend of ours. Everyone at our wedding thought she was fantastic (and most importantly, so did we)! My bride and I couldn't be happier we chose "A Simple I Do" to be our officiant. Thank you Nichole!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Melissa · Married on 06/19/2015

We loved having Nichole be our officiant!! It was such a blessing!! She was very accommodating to what we were looking for on our wedding day. We wanted a short and sweet ceremony. And she did a wonderful job providing us with a beautiful and meaningful ceremony!! We are very grateful we found her!!

Sent on 06/20/2015

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you Melissa! You were a beautiful couple and it was so nice to be surrounded by your family's love on your wedding day! Congratulations and have a great trip!

Skye · Married on 06/13/2015

Nichole is amazingly fantastic. She went above and beyond to ensure that our ceremony was everything we had hoped for. She is genuine, personable, and entirely focused on providing you with what you are looking to convey through your ceremony.
    Our friends and family were very impressed and couldn't say enough good things about how intimate and wonderful her words were - and how the entire moment was crafted just for us.
    We will be forever grateful to her for helping to make our day everything we hoped it would be.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Skye - Thank you for your kind and sweet words. It was an honor to be a part of your day. To see you and Lyndsay so happy was infectious - everyone around you was full of smiles and joy!

Brittney · Married on 06/06/2015

Wedding 6/2/19

Nichole made this day so easy and special for me. She is a professional and knows exactly how to handle everything to make the bride’s day less stressful. Absolutely love her!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you Brittney, it was so fun to spend time with you and the family and see your happiness! Thank you for choosing me.

Alyson · Married on 05/31/2015

Nichole did a beautiful job with our ceremony. She was very down to earth and so easy to work with. All of our guests couldn't stop saying how much they loved our ceremony. They were blown away by how simple yet personal it was. We had a unique unity ceremony and Nichole came up with the most beautiful explanation of what it was. She is wonderful!!!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you! I absolutely loved your ceremony - such a kind and beautiful couple.

Nichole is truly the best officiant I could have ever hoped for and we are so glad she was a part of our day.

She is very professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. She knew exactly when and where we were supposed to be, and made the whole day smooth and easy for us. When in any doubt, all I had to do was ask her and she instantly would calm my nerves and tell me what I needed to do next!

It was a fantastic experience working with Nichole!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and kind words. I love what I do and am so pleased to hear that I could make your day run a bit smoother :-)
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 05/16/2015

We'd give Nichole a 10 if we could. She was a big conversation piece at the reception. Everyone appreciated how warm and loving the ceremony was, how personalized it was, and how she sounded like she had known us since we were kids. Her professionalism and poise are top notch. You will not be disappointed. Not only was she on the list of 3 officiants recommended by the hall she was also referred to us by two friends (one she officiated the wedding, and one attended a wedding she officiated). Big or small she has a range of packages. Nichole wants to showcase your love and she accomplishes that. Nichole customized our ceremony and really worked with us to come up with a unity candle replacement.

As many other reviewers have posted when you get your ceremony to review you cuddle up with a bottle of wine and read it. Nichole had us laughing and crying reading our ceremony. She found the perfect balance for our big day.

She took charge of the rehearsal at our request. As family can sometimes be fun to wrangle she had the whole rehearsal down pat and knew how to reign us all in. She was very knowledgeable about the marriage certificate and helped us through the process of applying for it, then she mails it to the county so we didn't even have to think about it as we headed off on our honeymoon.

Sent on 05/27/2015

We are so glad we chose Nichole to perform our wedding ceremony. She was friendly, professional, organized, and helpful, and her communication leading up to the day of was perfect. She even emailed to remind us to apply for our license with instructions o how to do so. She was SO AWESOME at our rehearsal and helped it go perfectly, and her ceremony the day of was beautiful, well written, thoughtful, and personal. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and I'd recommend her to anyone looking for a personalized, unique ceremony.

Sent on 06/04/2015

April · Married on 05/09/2015

Nichole was very helpful leading up to my wedding and she did an amazing job with the ceremony! The words she used were beautiful and they made the ceremony feel very special. She was very flexible and was able to come to my rehearsal with not a lot of notice. I had family members who are getting married in the future who wanted her info, and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Sara · Married on 04/24/2015

Nichole was very professional and personable. She did an amazing job for our ceremony...we couldn't have been happier! We knew as soon as we met her that she was the one for the job!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Lisa · Married on 04/18/2015

I found Nichole on Google and read her reviews. I couldn't be more pleased. Nichole was promptly responsive to my initial contact and always answered quickly whenever I contacted her. She was friendly and flexible and gave assistance to create the perfect wedding script for us. She was willing to accommodate whatever wedding venue we chose. When she arrived she was early as well relaxed and friendly and very open to the last minute details we were working on. She even helped my daughters with the decorations. She fit in well with our small family group and did an amazing job with our ceremony. I can't say enough good things about Nichole and would highly recommend her for your event.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you so much - your words warm my heart!

It was such a happy experience to witness the love between the two of you - thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Nichole amazed me at our ceremony...she made our day so special. Her voice carried perfectly, and she guided us through the vows and readings, and kept us together. She was clear, eloquent, and kind. She even collected wet winter coats from our guests as they arrived, and took care of them too! She went above and beyond, and played a huge part in one of our biggest, brightest days.

Sent on 01/11/2015

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you so much for taking a moment to write a review of my services. I am grateful to have had the chance to witness your wedding ceremony. Your nervous giggles and emotions were such a joy to be present in.

Joe and Chelsea · Married on 12/12/2014

We met this weekend for a marriage signing and it was great. Nichole's services as so unique and flexible that you can literally get married how you want. The best part was the constant communication leading up. Email or text her, she is right on top of it. The attention she provides to her business is truly unmatchable. Thank you again Nichole!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Crosby · Married on 10/17/2014

Nichole was absolutely amazing!! She was so helpful, professional, and prompt in responding to any email I sent her. She is transparent through the whole process, asks for your input in creating the ceremony, and even sends reminders about getting the marriage license and We paid extra to have a rehearsal and that was totally worth it and all our family members were so impressed with her! Our guests' comments to us after the ceremony really demonstrated how great Nichole was--the majority of our guests commented on how much they loved our ceremony and our officiant, and ,any of them thought that Nichole and I were long-time friends because of the way Nichole spoke during our ceremony! After the wedding, Nichole answered our questions about getting our marriage license. I cannot say enough good things about Nichole and would recommend her to any couple looking for an officiant!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Crosby · Married on 10/17/2014

Sent on 12/18/2014

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such very nice words - I'm so glad to hear the feedback. Thank you for choosing me to preside over your wedding - it was a wonderful day!

Tracey and David · Married on 09/13/2014

We were not able to meet Nichole in person before our ceremony but the moment we met, she was so warm and calming, I felt I knew her forever! She was wonderful!

Sent on 09/20/2014

Coryn · Married on 08/09/2014

Nichole was the perfect pick for our wedding. She was very flexible and help to provide a relaxing and easy going atmosphere that was greatly needed on one of the most important days of our lives. I would highly recommend her to any and everyone. We were very grateful that Nichole was a very important part of our special day.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Kelly · Married on 08/09/2014

Nichole was a dream to work with! She was very professional, has a great sense of humor and really put us at ease on our wedding day. She made our ceremony feel unique, tailored everything to our taste and really just helped everything go as smoothly as possible with her calming demeanor. Choosing Nichole as our officiant was truly one of the best decisions we made!

Sent on 09/08/2014