Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do Reviews

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do 2
Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do 3
Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do 4

Kathryn · Married on 08/07/2017

Nichole is such a genuine person..... We wanted something simple and we got exactly what we were looking for, We would recommend Nichole highly!! Beautiful person!!! Thank you Nichole!!!! :)

Sent on 08/09/2017

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

I'm so glad I could be there with you guys! You are such a great couple and I wish you so much happiness.

Katie · Married on 07/15/2017

Nichole was one of the best additions to our wedding, and we could not say enough nice things about her. She was always very professional, and gave suggestions for things I would never have thought of for the wedding day. She was open to all of our suggestions and wishes for the ceremony, and let us incorporate two special readings. We had so many compliments from friends and family members about our officiant, Nichole, and some people thought she had known us for years. I would recommend Nichole for anyone looking to have a special unique ceremony written specifically for you.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for your kind words, they mean so much to me. ♥️

Petra · Married on 07/09/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Nichole, she made the day all about us and was flexible with late arriving guests. Her website had great venues to chose from, we chose Cupcakes and Kisses and couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Colleen · Married on 06/24/2017

Nicole was a wonderful officiant. She had several phone conferences with us before the big day and helped us with any questions or concerns we had. Nicole made a custom ceremony for us which was better than anything I could have hoped for. We have a complicated family dynamic and she was there with suggestions on the order of people and even seating during the ceremony. On the day of, Nicole was almost like a wedding planner. Anything and everything we needed she was there and helped us out. She helped keep us on time, kept nosey relatives at bay and helped keep both myself and my husband calm. Nicole took care of sending in everything for our license and made sure everything was correct. We did not have to worry about a thing. We could not have asked for a better officiant for our big day. She truly helped make the day and ceremony memorable! I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a wedding officiant.

Sent on 07/12/2017

stephanie · Married on 05/12/2017

Nichole helped us to convey everything we wanted to express to each other on our special day and was that calming force we needed during this emotional milestone. She has one of the kindest voices, sweetest dispositions and such a way with words. Everyone just loved her including us! We felt like we knew her forever! She made our ceremony so magical and all our friends and family felt the same.

Sent on 06/01/2017

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share such sweet words. My heart is so full of joy for you both!

Ashley · Married on 05/06/2017

We had met with a few officiants before Nichole and no one seemed right until we met her. She is so friendly, accommodating, and professional. She is easy to work with and made our entire ceremony experience relaxing and personal. We were so happy with how our ceremony came together and received many compliments from our friends and family in attendance. Nichole truly lights up a room and was outstanding in every aspect. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/29/2017

Nichole was so helpful. Everything was easy and very put together. I felt that she really relieved a lot of my stress the day of. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and the way that she conducts herself was very professional. I would recommend her to any bride who is looking for promptness and a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 05/08/2017
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 04/22/2017

Nichole's personality and charisma shined from the moment we met her. It was the easiest decision we had to make for our wedding. Nichole stayed in contact with us throughout the planning process making sure we were comfortable with the ceremony outline. Since the wedding, we have received an overwhelming amount of compliments from our guests. Every word was carefully planned out and executed beautifully.

Sent on 04/27/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/26/2017

Nichole was simply amazing from start to finish. I have had countless wedding guests reach out to me telling me how beautiful my ceremony was. I have even had other vendors ask me who Nichole was so they could reach out and network with her. She did an amazing job of capturing who my husband and I are and what we mean to each other. I could not be happier with the ceremony she provided for us.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Emily · Married on 02/14/2017

Nichole is a very friendly and sweet lady. I would l highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Tyreena · Married on 12/31/2016

My husband and I were just recently married by Nichole on News Year's Eve! We came to her only about 2 weeks before and she still fit us in at the last minute, at a fantastic price!
    She responded in a timely fashion to my tons of emails and was very helpful with choosing a site for our mini ceremony.
    We couldn't have had our special day without her!

The newly married,
    Mrs. Tyreena Norred

Sent on 01/03/2017

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Yay! I'm so glad we were able to work it out and celebrate your love! Congratulations and thanks so much :-)

santa · Married on 12/18/2016

Nichole your amazing
    Very sweet,nice,kind,respectful, and etc.
    Your amazing at what you do. You made me and my husband feel so comfortable.
    I will for sure recommend you to everyone i know.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you so much! Your kind words mean a lot to me :-)

Elizabeth · Married on 12/16/2016

Nichole was a wonderful lady to work with! She was very kind and sincere. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Thank you Elizabeth!

Stephanie · Married on 12/10/2016

Nichole is probably one of the kindest people I have ever met. She really wants the best for you, and wants you to have the very best personalized ceremony that she can provide.

My ceremony was perfect. She worked with me to get in all the details I wanted, including some specialized readings. She was well-spoken, enthusiastic (but not overly so), and you could tell she not only has the experience you want in an Officiant, but she also just loves what she does. I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Nichole. So glad you could be a part of our day!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you for choosing me, it really was so lovely. Your words just make me smile (and blush a little).

Emma · Married on 11/20/2016

Nichole couldn't have been a more warm or friendly person to work with and you can absolutely tell that this is her calling in life. She projects authentic joy and happiness for being included in your day and witnessing the love that people share. My husband and I had dozens of people compliment us on our ceremony because of how personal and relaxed she made it. I wasn't looking for the standard scripted ceremony that you see at most weddings - I wanted something that felt like a reflection of us and that was exactly what we got. Thank you so much Nichole!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Candace · Married on 10/09/2016

Nichole is such an amazing officiant! I am so glad we decided to go with her. She made our ceremony perfect and gave us a lot of suggestions when we were unsure about something. We were so impressed with her presentation, you can really tell all of the hard work she puts into it. Booking her services was easy, and her communication was top notch. I will definitely be referring her to family and friends. Thank you again!!

Candace & Greg

Sent on 10/17/2016

Nichole was absolutely wonderful. We had a million compliments from our guests about her and numerous people asking for her information. From the second we met Nichole, we loved her and new that she was the perfect fit for our ceremony. She had our ceremony drafted within only a few days of meeting and was quick to edit any changes we wanted and also had a bunch of different options to choose from. Her bubbly personality is captivating, as is her kind voice and words when a bride is stressing! Nichole basically ran our rehearsal for us and helped direct our guests to the appropriate place. She completely took care of submitting our marriage license so we had one less thing to worry about. I would highly recommend Nichole above any other officient! She's the best!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Jillian! Thank you so much for that review I am beyond grateful to have shared your day with you guys!!
  • Cassondra

Cassondra · Married on 09/16/2016

Wow! Both of our families as well as myself and new hubby were incredibly impressed with Nichole from start to finish. At our very first meeting we knew that Nichole was who should marry us, she has a very calm and professional attitude and a ton of knowledge! We wanted to incorporate religion somehow into the ceremony to please hubbys family and she found a very tasteful and meaningful way to do that. She was very responsive to every message or questions I sent and was on time and smiling the day of the rehearsal and the wedding.

We had hubbys godfather do a reading and the day of the rehearsal I realized I never told him which one or printed it for him to rehearse, immediately Nichole pulled out a copy with large print for him to have and we we're all so shocked and I was so appreciative she saved me that stress. Our license was mailed and received very timely and we were provided with a tracking number to watch it. She also sent helpful hints all along the way regarding the license, name changing etc. If I had to do it again (which I hope never happens) I would make sure to get Nichole immediately!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Shelbie · Married on 08/27/2016

Great expierence working with Nichole. Answered questions very quickly and gave a lot of helpful information.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you for sharing your review! I'm so glad I could be helpful, it was a pleasure working with you both.

Danielle · Married on 07/30/2016

Nicole was so amazing! She was punctual, polite, sincere. She made our wedding so beautiful! I will always remember her wonderful smile!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you!! It was fun and exciting to stand with you :-)

Brianne · Married on 07/16/2016

Choose Nichole! She is so easy to work with and quick to respond. I have no complaints she was perfect! She understood what kind of ceremony we were looking for and delivered right on point. Her communication and emailing were so easy and effortless. I felt as if I knew her for years while working with her. On the wedding day she was a delight. From helping with boutonnière's to grabbing the marriage liscense to get ready for signing, she was the best choice I could've made. Seriously the best in the business! Thank you for everything you did for us.

Sent on 07/31/2016

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

HI Brianne! Thank you for sharing your kind words. It was so fun to take part in your wedding day - you were a gorgeous bride and such a loving couple. Thank you for choosing me.

Robert · Married on 06/11/2016

Nichole was awesome and provided the perfect service to make our day special. She was so responsive and provided guidance and great communication. We had the option to personalize everything in the service, but when it came down to it, her template was so fantastic, we didn't modify a single word. We could not have picked a better person for our ceremony!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Katie · Married on 06/10/2016

Nichole was one of our best vendors and I am SO happy we booked her early on. She was professional, accommodating, responsive, the list goes on! Our ceremony was absolutely perfect and we received a ton of compliments from our friends and family. Throughout the whole process Nichole sent numerous updates and walked us through everything... our vows/ceremony, how to get your marriage license, how to change your name, etc. She is the definition of what every bride is looking for in an officiant! We also booked her for our rehearsal and I'm so glad we did, it put me at ease and everyone knew exactly what to do. Thank you again Nichole!!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Karlie · Married on 10/17/2015

Nichole did such a beautiful job! We received so many compliments on our ceremony. She accommodated all of our requests and made sure our ceremony was unique and was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 10/20/2015

John · Married on 08/29/2015

Nichole was very professional from my first email. While I'm sure it would've been possible to find someone on the cheap, Nichole was worth every penny that we paid. She was extremely easy to work with, met all deadlines, and she was pro-active in giving us the resources to get our marriage certificate, etc.

Despite not meeting her face to face until our wedding day, many of our guests thought she was a friend of ours. Everyone at our wedding thought she was fantastic (and most importantly, so did we)! My bride and I couldn't be happier we chose "A Simple I Do" to be our officiant. Thank you Nichole!

Sent on 09/04/2015