Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do Reviews

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do 2
Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do 3
Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do 4

Katie · Married on 04/21/2018

Nichole was absolutely amazing! She was so professional and easy to work with. I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat. Nichole made the process of drafting our ceremony super easy, and was very responsive and open to any changes we requested. We received SO many compliments on our ceremony and she made our day so special. We were told by several people that she made it seem like she knew us for years leading up to the big day. We truly could not have made a better choice when it came to choosing an officiant for our wedding day!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Ahh! Katie I am so thrilled that you guys are happy. The two of you are clearly made for each other and a wonderful compliment to the other. Congrats and thank you!

Lindsay · Married on 04/14/2018

Nichole was absolutely wonderful! From the minute we met her, we knew we wanted her to officiate our wedding. It was one of the easiest decisions in the wedding planning process. Nichole was easy going, knowledgeable, and clearly loves love! She created the most beautiful ceremony for us and so many people commented to us how wonderfully beautiful the ceremony was! Nichole is so great!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Holly · Married on 01/04/2018

From the moment I met Nichole, I knew I wanted her to be our officiant. My husband and I are non-religious and wanted the ceremony to be about us instead of tradition. Nichole was completely respectful of our requests and worked with us until the ceremony was exactly what we wanted.

On the day of my wedding, she was so calm and professional that she managed to soothe my nerves (and my introverted fears of standing in front of people) down to a minimum. Even my hard-to-impress father commented, "She really knows what she's doing!"

Through the ceremony, she spoke with the clarity and grace of a seasoned pro. She was even prepared with some hidden tissues when I started crying during my vows.

Overall, if you're looking for someone kind, responsive, and professional, I highly recommend Nichole for your wedding.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

I am so glad we could write the perfect ceremony for the both of you and that I was able to be a calming influence. Thank you for writing this review.

Laura · Married on 11/26/2017

Nichole did an absolutely phenomenal job! She was supportive and flexible every step of the way! She gave us guidance, reminders and made the whole prices stress free and seamless!! I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Karen · Married on 11/04/2017

We honestly can't thank Nichole enough, for how perfect our ceremony was! A great combination of modern and traditional. She made it very personal, which was perfect for our intimate ceremony. Furthermore, she was very professional, helpful and incredibly sweet!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you so much!! the two of you were so fun - and full of giggles!

Forrest + Sneha · Married on 10/21/2017

It was an absolute pleasure working with Nichole -- she officiated our wedding beautifully. Her presence was kind and calming. We appreciated how she even helped to direct post-wedding activities. Our guests raved about Nichole. Though we knew she'd be excellent, she exceeded our expectations. We will forever be grateful to Nichole for creating such a special customized ceremony.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you! Thank you!! You guys were so kind and loving it was easy to see why your so good together.

Ariel · Married on 10/06/2017

Nichole was simply amazing! She made our ceremony exactly what we wanted it to be and was so calming and comforting on the day of our wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant! Thank you Nichole!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you Ariel for sharing your kind words, it means so much to me that you enjoyed working together.

Kathryn · Married on 08/07/2017

Nichole is such a genuine person..... We wanted something simple and we got exactly what we were looking for, We would recommend Nichole highly!! Beautiful person!!! Thank you Nichole!!!! :)

Sent on 08/09/2017

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

I'm so glad I could be there with you guys! You are such a great couple and I wish you so much happiness.

Katie · Married on 07/15/2017

Nichole was one of the best additions to our wedding, and we could not say enough nice things about her. She was always very professional, and gave suggestions for things I would never have thought of for the wedding day. She was open to all of our suggestions and wishes for the ceremony, and let us incorporate two special readings. We had so many compliments from friends and family members about our officiant, Nichole, and some people thought she had known us for years. I would recommend Nichole for anyone looking to have a special unique ceremony written specifically for you.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for your kind words, they mean so much to me. ♥️

Petra · Married on 07/09/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Nichole, she made the day all about us and was flexible with late arriving guests. Her website had great venues to chose from, we chose Cupcakes and Kisses and couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Colleen · Married on 06/24/2017

Nicole was a wonderful officiant. She had several phone conferences with us before the big day and helped us with any questions or concerns we had. Nicole made a custom ceremony for us which was better than anything I could have hoped for. We have a complicated family dynamic and she was there with suggestions on the order of people and even seating during the ceremony. On the day of, Nicole was almost like a wedding planner. Anything and everything we needed she was there and helped us out. She helped keep us on time, kept nosey relatives at bay and helped keep both myself and my husband calm. Nicole took care of sending in everything for our license and made sure everything was correct. We did not have to worry about a thing. We could not have asked for a better officiant for our big day. She truly helped make the day and ceremony memorable! I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a wedding officiant.

Sent on 07/12/2017

stephanie · Married on 05/12/2017

Nichole helped us to convey everything we wanted to express to each other on our special day and was that calming force we needed during this emotional milestone. She has one of the kindest voices, sweetest dispositions and such a way with words. Everyone just loved her including us! We felt like we knew her forever! She made our ceremony so magical and all our friends and family felt the same.

Sent on 06/01/2017

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share such sweet words. My heart is so full of joy for you both!

Ashley · Married on 05/06/2017

We had met with a few officiants before Nichole and no one seemed right until we met her. She is so friendly, accommodating, and professional. She is easy to work with and made our entire ceremony experience relaxing and personal. We were so happy with how our ceremony came together and received many compliments from our friends and family in attendance. Nichole truly lights up a room and was outstanding in every aspect. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/29/2017

Nichole was so helpful. Everything was easy and very put together. I felt that she really relieved a lot of my stress the day of. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and the way that she conducts herself was very professional. I would recommend her to any bride who is looking for promptness and a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 05/08/2017
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 04/22/2017

Nichole's personality and charisma shined from the moment we met her. It was the easiest decision we had to make for our wedding. Nichole stayed in contact with us throughout the planning process making sure we were comfortable with the ceremony outline. Since the wedding, we have received an overwhelming amount of compliments from our guests. Every word was carefully planned out and executed beautifully.

Sent on 04/27/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/26/2017

Nichole was simply amazing from start to finish. I have had countless wedding guests reach out to me telling me how beautiful my ceremony was. I have even had other vendors ask me who Nichole was so they could reach out and network with her. She did an amazing job of capturing who my husband and I are and what we mean to each other. I could not be happier with the ceremony she provided for us.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Emily · Married on 02/14/2017

Nichole is a very friendly and sweet lady. I would l highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Tyreena · Married on 12/31/2016

My husband and I were just recently married by Nichole on News Year's Eve! We came to her only about 2 weeks before and she still fit us in at the last minute, at a fantastic price!
    She responded in a timely fashion to my tons of emails and was very helpful with choosing a site for our mini ceremony.
    We couldn't have had our special day without her!

The newly married,
    Mrs. Tyreena Norred

Sent on 01/03/2017

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Yay! I'm so glad we were able to work it out and celebrate your love! Congratulations and thanks so much :-)

santa · Married on 12/18/2016

Nichole your amazing
    Very sweet,nice,kind,respectful, and etc.
    Your amazing at what you do. You made me and my husband feel so comfortable.
    I will for sure recommend you to everyone i know.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you so much! Your kind words mean a lot to me :-)

Elizabeth · Married on 12/16/2016

Nichole was a wonderful lady to work with! She was very kind and sincere. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Thank you Elizabeth!

Stephanie · Married on 12/10/2016

Nichole is probably one of the kindest people I have ever met. She really wants the best for you, and wants you to have the very best personalized ceremony that she can provide.

My ceremony was perfect. She worked with me to get in all the details I wanted, including some specialized readings. She was well-spoken, enthusiastic (but not overly so), and you could tell she not only has the experience you want in an Officiant, but she also just loves what she does. I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Nichole. So glad you could be a part of our day!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Thank you for choosing me, it really was so lovely. Your words just make me smile (and blush a little).

Emma · Married on 11/20/2016

Nichole couldn't have been a more warm or friendly person to work with and you can absolutely tell that this is her calling in life. She projects authentic joy and happiness for being included in your day and witnessing the love that people share. My husband and I had dozens of people compliment us on our ceremony because of how personal and relaxed she made it. I wasn't looking for the standard scripted ceremony that you see at most weddings - I wanted something that felt like a reflection of us and that was exactly what we got. Thank you so much Nichole!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Candace · Married on 10/09/2016

Nichole is such an amazing officiant! I am so glad we decided to go with her. She made our ceremony perfect and gave us a lot of suggestions when we were unsure about something. We were so impressed with her presentation, you can really tell all of the hard work she puts into it. Booking her services was easy, and her communication was top notch. I will definitely be referring her to family and friends. Thank you again!!

Candace & Greg

Sent on 10/17/2016

Nichole was absolutely wonderful. We had a million compliments from our guests about her and numerous people asking for her information. From the second we met Nichole, we loved her and new that she was the perfect fit for our ceremony. She had our ceremony drafted within only a few days of meeting and was quick to edit any changes we wanted and also had a bunch of different options to choose from. Her bubbly personality is captivating, as is her kind voice and words when a bride is stressing! Nichole basically ran our rehearsal for us and helped direct our guests to the appropriate place. She completely took care of submitting our marriage license so we had one less thing to worry about. I would highly recommend Nichole above any other officient! She's the best!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do's reply:

Jillian! Thank you so much for that review I am beyond grateful to have shared your day with you guys!!
  • Cassondra

Cassondra · Married on 09/16/2016

Wow! Both of our families as well as myself and new hubby were incredibly impressed with Nichole from start to finish. At our very first meeting we knew that Nichole was who should marry us, she has a very calm and professional attitude and a ton of knowledge! We wanted to incorporate religion somehow into the ceremony to please hubbys family and she found a very tasteful and meaningful way to do that. She was very responsive to every message or questions I sent and was on time and smiling the day of the rehearsal and the wedding.

We had hubbys godfather do a reading and the day of the rehearsal I realized I never told him which one or printed it for him to rehearse, immediately Nichole pulled out a copy with large print for him to have and we we're all so shocked and I was so appreciative she saved me that stress. Our license was mailed and received very timely and we were provided with a tracking number to watch it. She also sent helpful hints all along the way regarding the license, name changing etc. If I had to do it again (which I hope never happens) I would make sure to get Nichole immediately!

Sent on 09/28/2016