164 Reviews for Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do

Rehearsal (6)
No Denomination (4)
Agnostic (3)
Civil Union (1)

Nichole really worked with us to come up with a ceremony that fit our day! She made our elopement ceremony feel special and oh so perfect for us! On top of it being a super hot day and some family arriving late, Nicole kept us calm, cool and collected. We appreciated her organization of the technical things before and after the ceremony as well!

Profile Picture sabrina, 4/27/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Civil Union, Customized Vows, Licensed

My husband and I just got married last weekend and the one thing I cannot stop thinking or talking about was how beautiful and personal our ceremony was. In my mind, that speaks volumes about Nichole. Nichole worked with us to construct the perfect ceremony- finding beautiful readings, incorporating our suggestions and most importantly personalizing the ceremony with elements of our journey and love story. She was always quick to respond whenever we had questions. While she was great to work with during the planning phase, she exceeded all of our expectations during rehearsal and our actual ceremony. She went out of her way to make sure my husband and I felt relaxed the day of our wedding. She also encouraged us to be in the moment during our ceremony, reminding us it was OK to just be engaged with each other and to forget about everyone who was watching. She was organized, an incredible public speaker and above all, an incredibly genuine person. If there is one moment I want to relive the most from our wedding day, it’s the way I felt during our ceremony. There is no one else I would have wanted officiating our wedding. Hire her if you have the opportunity! I promise, you won’t regret it.

Profile Picture Christy, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Agnostic, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Nichole was absolutely amazing. She made the process so much easier with her reminder emails. The day of my wedding, Nichole got right into the mix of things and started helping put out wedding favors. I could not have asked for anyone better to perform our wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Luisella, 8/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding ceremony was perfect. Nichole was very easy to work with and so supportive of us. We couldn't have been happier with our decision to have Nichole as our officiant and could not reccommend her more highly. Our guests thought it was the most wonderful ceremony they had ever been to!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nichole was very friendly! Great experience!

Profile Picture Breanna, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

WOW. Nichole is THE BEST. We wanted a non-traditional, intimate, personalized ceremony and Nichole went above and beyond. She took the time to get to know us both and spoke with each of us about our love for one another and what we wanted out of the ceremony. She wrote an absolutely beautiful script that mentioned our long history as high school sweethearts, our late loved ones, and our families. She made sure to accommodate our slightly offbeat requests, like having our parents stand and state their support (instead of my father "giving me away") and including specific sayings, even telling the crowd about our proposal. It was like she had known us for years! We also wrote our own vows and she looked them over and took great care in making sure the tones matched and they fit the mood. We got SO many compliments about our ceremony, even from the more old-fashioned guests. It's been over a week and people continue to tell us how beautifully done it was and how they could feel the love and warmth. We are so thankful for Nichole and we highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Sara, 8/4/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Agnostic, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

My wife and I contacted Nichole 5 days before the wedding on a Sunday. Nichole immediately responded and kept in constant contact until all the details and times were settled. She confirmed with us 2 days prior and showed up a half hour early. Amidst the chaos of moving from where we had the Ceremony to our home for the reception she stuck around and met both of our families and was the most pleasant and professional person to deal with. Highly recommend.
Nichole - We thank you so much for being able to do this for us on such short notice. Thank you so much for your care, appreciation, and well wishes!

Profile Picture Tim, 8/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nicole was so helpful throughout the process and was wonderful all around!

Profile Picture Brittney, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our time with Nichole was truly amazing. She made our ceremony so personal & our guests were completely overwhelmed with the love & passion our ceremony had. Nichole made it unforgettable.. we absolutely loved working with her & would recommend her services to anyone! She will take the time to make your big day the best it can be.. like ours! Thanks again Nichole!

Profile Picture Alison, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nichole was absolutely amazing! She was very professional and sent us reminders all the way up to our wedding to make sure we had everything taken care of! She was very good at communicating with us and was very quick to respond. She had everything thought of all the way down to the minor details. I couldn’t of imagined my wedding going any better! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Customized Vows, Licensed

OMG Nichole was the best "vendor" we had at our wedding! She made our ceremony so special. She was amazing to work with, she crafted our ceremony to be exactly what we wanted. We got so many compliments about our ceremony and I credit most of that to Nichole

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Nichole was fantastic. I would definitely recommend her!!! She made writing the ceremony so easy and personal. She really got down to the details to make our ceremony special and was able to capture our personalities and what was important to us. She also made everything so easy & stress free the day of the wedding and kept us calm and updated before the ceremony even with a small delay due to a late hotel shuttle :). Our guests also commented on how great of a job she did & that she was able to make it different and original to match our wedding. Thank you Nichole!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

She was amazing. So accommodating and wonderful to work with. I would 100% recommend to all my family and friends. We used her to twice-once to sign our marriage license a year before the wedding date and then to marry us at our venue a year later!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nichole was absolutely amazing! She was so professional and easy to work with. I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat. Nichole made the process of drafting our ceremony super easy, and was very responsive and open to any changes we requested. We received SO many compliments on our ceremony and she made our day so special. We were told by several people that she made it seem like she knew us for years leading up to the big day. We truly could not have made a better choice when it came to choosing an officiant for our wedding day!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/21/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Nichole was absolutely wonderful! From the minute we met her, we knew we wanted her to officiate our wedding. It was one of the easiest decisions in the wedding planning process. Nichole was easy going, knowledgeable, and clearly loves love! She created the most beautiful ceremony for us and so many people commented to us how wonderfully beautiful the ceremony was! Nichole is so great!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

From the moment I met Nichole, I knew I wanted her to be our officiant. My husband and I are non-religious and wanted the ceremony to be about us instead of tradition. Nichole was completely respectful of our requests and worked with us until the ceremony was exactly what we wanted.

On the day of my wedding, she was so calm and professional that she managed to soothe my nerves (and my introverted fears of standing in front of people) down to a minimum. Even my hard-to-impress father commented, "She really knows what she's doing!"

Through the ceremony, she spoke with the clarity and grace of a seasoned pro. She was even prepared with some hidden tissues when I started crying during my vows.

Overall, if you're looking for someone kind, responsive, and professional, I highly recommend Nichole for your wedding.

Profile Picture Holly, 1/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Nichole did an absolutely phenomenal job! She was supportive and flexible every step of the way! She gave us guidance, reminders and made the whole prices stress free and seamless!! I would highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We honestly can't thank Nichole enough, for how perfect our ceremony was! A great combination of modern and traditional. She made it very personal, which was perfect for our intimate ceremony. Furthermore, she was very professional, helpful and incredibly sweet!

Profile Picture Karen, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was an absolute pleasure working with Nichole -- she officiated our wedding beautifully. Her presence was kind and calming. We appreciated how she even helped to direct post-wedding activities. Our guests raved about Nichole. Though we knew she'd be excellent, she exceeded our expectations. We will forever be grateful to Nichole for creating such a special customized ceremony.

Profile Picture User7708345, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Nichole was simply amazing! She made our ceremony exactly what we wanted it to be and was so calming and comforting on the day of our wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant! Thank you Nichole!

Profile Picture Ariel, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nichole is such a genuine person..... We wanted something simple and we got exactly what we were looking for, We would recommend Nichole highly!! Beautiful person!!! Thank you Nichole!!!! :)

Profile Picture Kathryn, 8/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nichole was one of the best additions to our wedding, and we could not say enough nice things about her. She was always very professional, and gave suggestions for things I would never have thought of for the wedding day. She was open to all of our suggestions and wishes for the ceremony, and let us incorporate two special readings. We had so many compliments from friends and family members about our officiant, Nichole, and some people thought she had known us for years. I would recommend Nichole for anyone looking to have a special unique ceremony written specifically for you.

Profile Picture Katie, 7/15/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Non-religious

It was such a pleasure working with Nichole, she made the day all about us and was flexible with late arriving guests. Her website had great venues to chose from, we chose Cupcakes and Kisses and couldn't have been happier.

Profile Picture Petra, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Nicole was a wonderful officiant. She had several phone conferences with us before the big day and helped us with any questions or concerns we had. Nicole made a custom ceremony for us which was better than anything I could have hoped for. We have a complicated family dynamic and she was there with suggestions on the order of people and even seating during the ceremony. On the day of, Nicole was almost like a wedding planner. Anything and everything we needed she was there and helped us out. She helped keep us on time, kept nosey relatives at bay and helped keep both myself and my husband calm. Nicole took care of sending in everything for our license and made sure everything was correct. We did not have to worry about a thing. We could not have asked for a better officiant for our big day. She truly helped make the day and ceremony memorable! I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a wedding officiant.

Profile Picture Colleen, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Nichole helped us to convey everything we wanted to express to each other on our special day and was that calming force we needed during this emotional milestone. She has one of the kindest voices, sweetest dispositions and such a way with words. Everyone just loved her including us! We felt like we knew her forever! She made our ceremony so magical and all our friends and family felt the same.

Profile Picture stephanie, 5/12/17, 2 Reviews