Nicholas Kurinzi Reviews

59 | Wesley Chapel, FL

59 Reviews for Nicholas Kurinzi

Nick helped me set up my wife's dream wedding. I went into the process with VERY little knowledge and feeling very overwhelmed. Nick helped me make a plan with easy steps to ensure the process being as easy to set up as possible so my wife and I could enjoy the ceremony without too much stress. I have already recommended Nick to friends and family.

Sent on 02/02/2016
  • F

Fiema · Married on 09/06/2015

Nick provided a wonderful service! He was professional, friendly, and his humor made my wedding even better. I highly recommend Nick as your officiant!!

Sent on 01/28/2016

Nick was very punctual, professional, and easy to get ahold of when we needed to. He did an excellent job and I would recommend him to anyone else for their wedding.

Sent on 01/25/2016

Brittany · Married on 12/16/2017

Nick was so nice and funny!!!!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Kathryn Thompson · Married on 07/21/2019

Nick is wonderful

Nick is very personable and kind. He performed a wonderful ceremony for my husband and I and made sure to cover all of our wishes. He is very professional as well. We definitely would recommend him and enjoyed working with him very much.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Elsie Hagelin · Married on 02/12/2020

Great Officiator!

We had the pleasure of having Nicholas Kurinzi as our officiator for our wedding, and I can say he made the process very easy for us. His website is amazing and was a huge help in picking out our script! I will say, I would have wished I knew ahead of time how exactly he was going to work the crowd only because where he did a great job at breaking any tension, I felt at certain times throughout the ceremony it was not needed. At the end of the day, with his help we were able to say "I do", yay to forever and always!

Sent on 12/20/2019

3.8
      1.0

Nicholas was friendly, timely, polite, energetic, and passionate. He was a joy to talk to. However, I told him to stick to the script I wrote. I am very conservative. At the ceremony, he told many jokes and stories not on the script. Some of them were sexual. It was extremely innapropriate and there were children in the audience. I was mortified, offended, and furious. Do not hire him if you want a professional.

Sent on 01/25/2017

David Arroyo · Married on 04/22/2019

1.8

Not Reliable, Not Dependable

My only experience with Mr. Kurinzi was was limited and disappointing. I was intersted in obtaining Mr. Kurinzi for my wedding; however, my fiance wanted to me him to be certain. A time and place was set up by Mr. Kurinzi, "1508 West Shore Blvd. I can meet you there at 6:30 on Monday". My fiance and I arrived early. Sadly, we waited for over an hour, but Mr. Kurinzi did not show. I have reached out to him, but he has not responded. Considering his ratings across numerous sites, I expected a more positive experience. If you are considering Mr. Kurinzi, his prices are reasonable, but he is not reliable. Temper that against the positive reviews where he actually followed through in his profession.

Sent on 01/31/2019

Nicholas Kurinzi's reply:

Sorry that this was written because it's completely false. He went to the wrong Starbucks, never acknowledged my text describing where I was sitting and wearing. My wife and I waited, but he didn't show, contact me or acknowledge my confirmation request.
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 01/11/2020

Very unprofessional

Nick was very rude at our ceremony. He talked down to us and family many times during and did not go by the script we wrote and told the audience it’s one I picked out when it was not. I have the original and what he said on video which don’t match as proof. Also how dare he tell me in front of the audience to talk to my dad in Chinese? I do not speak Chinese! My family is korean. Very unprofessional and I felt humiliated. All the family and guests were not happy with his service. He should not have gotten paid for this poor quality in service. I feel awful and upset thinking about it.

Sent on 01/12/2020

Nicholas Kurinzi's reply:

Wow, that's a very detailed critic. I'm sorry if you feel I didn't read your script, as I did read it exactly as you chose it. I apologize about speaking Chinese to your dad, as I thought your family was Chinese. Dad wasn't fluent in English. Many of your guests came up to me to tell me how much they enjoyed the ceremony. As far as being rude, I was not, and I repeat, not rude to anyone.