Niche Event Rentals Reviews

47 | Naples, FL

47 Reviews for Niche Event Rentals

amanda · Married on 12/29/2012

Niche Event Rentals has the best quality of rentals in the area! I rented Gold Chiavari Chairs with Ivory Seat Cushions for my 12-29-12 Wedding and I couldn't be happier with the product (the chairs were in absolutely perfect condition); timeliness and helpfulness of staff. I won't rent from anyone else in town after working with Niche! Thank you so much Donna!!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Amanda,

Thank you so much! I was so happy you chose NICHE EVENT RENTALS to be part of your wedding.

Congratulations!!!!

Sincerely,

Stacy · Married on 10/27/2012

Donna of Niche Event Rentals was absolutely fantastic! She provided the chavari chairs, ceremony arch with fabric treatment and beautiful sweetheart table back drop with lighting. I would recommend Niche Event Rentals for all types events, especially weddings. Their prices are fair and professionalism is top of the line.

Thank you Donna!!!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

It was my pleasure! I'm happy we were there to make your day special.

Best wishes,

Alicia · Married on 08/04/2012

Donna you have the most amazing party furniture!!!!

Your wedding chairs were beautiful, well taken care of.

I want to thank you for your professionalism, timeliness and delivery.

It is great to plan a wedding and trust that your vendors will do what they are suppose to do.

Thank you for not giving me anything to worry about. As a bride we appreciate those like you!!

Sent on 09/28/2012

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much Alicia. It was a pleasure working with you.
    I hope you had a FABULOUS honeymoon :-)

Best,

Michelle · Married on 07/21/2012

I worked with Donna from Niche Rentals on the lead up to my wedding. Not being from USA and trying to arrange the wedding from the UK was not an easy task and I cannot express my thanks enough to Donna for all her help and advice. She is one of the most helpful, friendly, professional vendors I had the pleasure of working with. She was reliable and flexible when the Florida weather did not play along. I would have no hesitation in recommending Niche rentals, if its a 1st class reliable service you are after Donna's the person you need to call.

Sent on 08/30/2012

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle!!!!! Your the best!

Sincerely,

Donna

Say hello to your hubby!

Michelle · Married on 05/25/2012

We had a wonderful experience with Donna at Niche rentals! The chairs that she delivered were in pristine condition, and she spent a lot of time at the Marriott to ensure that the chairs were set up properly. Donna also put a drapery on the chicki hut for the ceremony and did a beautiful job! Her professionalism and enthusiasm made her a pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

So glad you liked how it all turned out!

Kelli · Married on 04/28/2012

Donna was so wonderful to work with! She has the sweetest personality and is very flexible with last minute changes! Cannot recommend Niche enough!

Sent on 05/05/2012

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Warm regards,

Martha · Married on 02/18/2012

Donna at Niche is the absoulte best person to work with for any rental needs you have. She is professional, prompt, creative and a joy to work with. She and her staff work very hard to make your dreams come true.

Sent on 02/27/2012

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much! So glad we were able to help you achieve your look!

All the best,

Megan · Married on 12/18/2011

Donna with Niche Rentals was absolutely amazing to work with for my destination wedding on 8th Avenue South in Naples, FL. We used her beautiful white wedding chairs and the bamboo arch covered with white sheer material for our beach ceremony. Donna was willing to speak with us at convenient times that worked with our schedules and was prompt with answering emails. The ordering process was easy and everything was set up and taken down on time, exactly as expected. Her products were beautiful and they added such special touch to our ceremony and gave exactly the look I wanted. You can tell Donna really cares about her customers and stands by the products she provides. Her personal involvement in every part of the process adds so much value. I would definitely recommend Niche Rentals for beautiful rentals for any events especially weddings!

Sent on 01/03/2012

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We aim to please. :)

Tim · Married on 12/10/2011

Great to work with! We got our chairs and dance floor from Niche. Would recommend!

Sent on 12/27/2011

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your positive feedback! I'm glad we could be of service to you.

Warm regards,

Lisa · Married on 10/22/2011

Donna was the first person that I met with regarding our wedding. When I met her we had no idea who to choose for anything and had not even confirmed our venue. My husband was at work, my family were in London (where I am from) and Donna took me under her wing and spent time with me recommending all of my vendors. This was not her job and she didn't have to do this it really was so kind of her to do, and from this moment I knew no matter what i wanted Donna to be a part of our day. She was so accommodating and lovely not to mention professional and was also right about all of her recommendations. My sister did the design of our ballroom as she is an interior designer from Colourtime Ltd. It was so soooooooo beautiful and she did such a great job. We went for a romantic candle lit dinner and had these gorgeous crystal candelabras which we bought and are now available to rent. We got everything else from Donna at Niche events whom we rented our aisle runner and all our chairs (including ceremony and reception) from and she was not only the best price, she was an absolute pleasure to work with, and her product were the best. She really looks after her stuff, it is clean and in perfect condition when it arrives and has some great choices. My sister and I were like kids in a candy store as we saw all her stuff and wanted EVERYTHING. Donna is also very honest and won't try to over sell you on stuff that you don't need (yes other vendors do this ALL the time) she will simply give you what you want and accommodate you in any way she can. If she doesn't have it she will usually try and get it for you. Thank you so much Donna for being such an angel and I would encourage any future bride and grooms to get straight to the best.... Donna, she is simply lovely, accommodating and fantastic!!

Sent on 11/15/2011

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Lisa, you are so sweet. Thank you so much for the glowing words...it was a pleasure helping you achieve your vision.

Ralph · Married on 05/29/2011

Niche Events is the way to go for great wedding / party rentals. Niche rentals are kept in tip top shape and Donna is meticulous on keeping them that way. Donna worked with us every step of the way and made it easy for me and my wife, It was great to know that we did not have to worry about anything. If your looking to rent furniture ask them to see it, walk in the back and take a good look around then go check out Niche and you will notice the difference as soon as you walk in. When you have a party or a wedding you deserve the very best and that's why we picked Niche for our wedding needs.
    Thanks Donna Your are the Best

Ralph and Giselle Feraco

Sent on 10/05/2011

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Ralph! I enjoyed working with you and Giselle, and am so glad you were happy with the results!

Bridget · Married on 04/09/2011

Donna with Event Rentals was amazing!!! This is the one vendor that I felt like we got WAY MORE than we paid for. We live in MN but had our wedding in FL... so we weren’t familiar with the area or the local vendors. Donna hooked us up with all the right people. Everyone she referred us to was great! There is no way we could have done it with out Donna's help.

Sent on 10/19/2011

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! So happy we were able to help you find all you needed.

All the best,

Angela · Married on 11/06/2010

Great product and prices!

Sent on 12/01/2010

Carly · Married on 06/05/2010

Donna at Niche Event Rentals was amazing to work with for our wedding at LaPlaya in Naples. We used her beautiful silver chiavari chairs and silver charger plates. The ordering process was easy and everything was delivered on time, exactly as expected. Her rentals added such special touches to our reception and gave exactly the look I wanted. Her personal involvement in every part of the process adds so much value. I would definitely recommend Niche for hassle-free, beautiful rentals for any event!

Sent on 08/18/2010

caroline · Married on 05/29/2010

I had a very positive experiencedealing with Niche rentals and i will definitely use them again...Have two more future weddings to do!

Sent on 08/29/2010

Edie · Married on 05/15/2010

They did a geat job on time, reasonable, easy to work with I give hem the top rating of a 5.
    EdieDooley

Sent on 09/08/2010
  • Y

Yixin · Married on 12/29/2012

Donna at Niche provided the chair rentals and decor for my wedding last weekend in Marco Island, Florida. As i live in NYC, we corresponded mostly by email and she was very responsive. I provided pictures and ideas and she made my vision come true and all within budget! She collaborated with the hotel AV team and Focus Floral to turn a corporate-feeling reception room into a romantic and dreamy ballroom. Best of all, Donna was such a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Niche Events!

Sent on 01/06/2013

Sasha · Married on 10/13/2012

We needed extra white lawn chairs at our venue. They had chairs that matched exactly only theirs were actually in better shape than the few our venue had. We only used Niche's chairs and not our venues because they were so clean and well kept. They were delivered and cleaned up on time and we never even saw the crew doing the work. Absolutely no complaints!

Sent on 04/30/2013

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you for writing this review, Sasha! I'm glad we were able to provide what you needed.

Kristin · Married on 12/21/2014

Very expensive, but nice stuff. They did a great job accommodating my requests for chairs and an arch for my destination wedding. Not always quickly responding, and I had to check in a few times- but overall- they did a great job when the wedding day came around!

Sent on 02/01/2015

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, Kristin. It is most helpful to hear where we need to make changes. We hope you had a wonderful wedding day with your friends and family. Congratulations to you both!

Donna

Niche Event Rentals provided every rental item timely and professionally. They were wonderful about working with us when we had to change our venue at the last moment. We highly recommend using Niche for your next event.

Sent on 11/19/2015
  • Soon2BMrs.Matulay

Christine · Married on 05/03/2014

I rented chairs from Niche Rental. The chairs were in great condition and the white cushions were clean and also in great condition. I would recommend Niche over other rental companies.

Sent on 05/13/2014

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review and let us know what we're doing right, and what we can do better. Congratulations and blessings to you both!

0.0
      3.0
      0.0

The furniture is nice, but the owner, Donna, is the WORST. I can't think of a more unprofessional experience I've had with a business -- let alone the owner -- in my life. I rented furniture for my wedding eight months in advance. I asked specifically via email whether tables would be included with the set of chairs/sofas I ordered, and received an email back saying that, yes, they were included. Donna mentioned she did not have the tables to match the set yet, but she would make or buy some in advance of my wedding.

Fast forward to one month before my wedding, and she has ignored ALL of my phone calls and emails, as well as those from my wedding planner. Finally she responds telling me she will make some. Two days before the wedding they still are not complete.

The DAY before my wedding she sends me a photo of a shoddily made table with nothing but a piece of plywood for the top and an invoice charging me $75 extra for them. I responded to let her know that I would not be paying extra for something she told me would be included, which led her to call my wedding planner in complete hysteria, screaming at her and telling her that she was "going to walk away" from the whole wedding. I also got a completely unprofessional email from her, stating that she "never told me that" and "tables are NEVER included" and I "should have told her before she rushed around making them." (How about she not wait until two days before an event to do something she promised months ago?)

Luckily, I still had the email from her stating the tables would be included, which I forwarded her. Her response? None. No apology. No acknowledgement. Just an invoice stating "Payment is due now."

I will NEVER recommend this woman to anyone. Not only is she unprofessional, she's completely classless and rude. Anyone who overreacts that much to a paying client and then cannot even muster an apology for an error that was clearly theirs IN WRITING has no business running a business.

Sent on 03/04/2014

Niche Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you for reading through this review to my response. As always, I welcome honest feedback about our client’s experience and appreciate the ability to respond.
    I would like to first point out the overwhelmingly positive reviews and comments we have had from past clients. Even in this review, the client compliments the quality of our furniture. We are very proud of this, as the quality and condition of our items are of utmost importance.
    The bride had inquired if the seating set she was interested in came with tables. Unfortunately, the employee who responded gave her the incorrect information. I had no tables to match this set, and my items are generally rented a la carte. When I was unable to locate suitable options to act as a ‘matching set’, I decided to custom-make them for her.
    I priced the two tables at a discounted rate of $35 each. I had already given the bride multiple discounts on other items she was renting and figured that was a reasonable figure. But in the end, I had to hold myself to what my employee had quoted her, and I did in fact supply the tables at no extra charge.
    I regret that this oversight happened and was not corrected earlier. Due to this miscommunication, I have taken steps to prevent this from happening again. I welcome you to read the other views that highlight our commitment to quality and the pride I take in my work as a small business owner.
    A photo of the finished product with the chair and loveseat is in my photo album. While I could not find the exact same legs, I believe we came quite close to replicating the product.
    Many thanks for taking the time to read this. And happy engagement!