Buffalo Wedding Chapel Reviews

154 | Buffalo, NY

154 Reviews for Buffalo Wedding Chapel

Harvey was absolutely wonderful. I would highly recommend him to anyone that would like to get married in the Niagara Falls area. He made our special day PERFECT. I would also highly recommend purchasing the photo package. Our photos had the falls in the background, exactly as we requested.

We appreciate your making our wedding day as stress-free as possible. It was also great that the weather worked with our schedule also.

Thank you Harvey for everything.

Sent on 05/07/2016

Buffalo Wedding Chapel's reply:

What a terrific review and greatly appreciated.

Bevak · Married on 02/24/2016

I've been to several weddings that Harvey Huff was the photography. He was professional and very accommodating. Afterwards, when seeing the photos, they were outstanding, and I know my friends were very pleased with his work. Would highly recommend him for all your photography needs.

Sent on 02/24/2016

Thanks for your input and the great review

Harvey is full of energy and very professional. Excellent work. Thanks Harvey.

Sent on 03/23/2016

Thanks for your input and the great review

Tracie · Married on 10/31/2015

We had a great time. Harvey was very friendly and personable. Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/12/2016

Thanks Tracie really appreciated

Maria M. · Married on 10/08/2015

We came from Texas and used Niagara Falls Chapel. LauraLee was our officiant and helped us with everything! She is super sweet, very friendly and professional. She helped plan our wedding and dedicated time to not only assist with our wedding but our trip. LauraLee also provided the best wedding cake ever. She also connected us to the professional photographer Harvey Huff who was awesome! He was a complete gentleman, great sense of humor and took beautiful photos of our wedding. He captured every moment of our wedding and truly added to the specialness of the day. All these services and personal time was at a very reasonable price. We truly would recommend them. They went above and beyond, always available or very quick response and they are truly decent people that we were honored they were part of our wedding.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Maria & Melinda thanks alot Ladies. In case I forgot

Lori · Married on 09/25/2015

Harvey and his assistant were very professional, quality of photo's were wonderful, and the duo were fun, light and witty and captured the special moments during our wedding ceremony! Thank You Harvey for capturing our most tender moments and helping us make our wedding memories very special. <3
    Andrew and Lori Williams

Sent on 02/13/2016

Buffalo Wedding Chapel's reply:

Hey guys thank you very much. Hopefully you were able to put this great review on the other two as well.

Lisa · Married on 08/19/2015

Harvey Huff showed up early, set up many special shots that will forever be beautiful memories of the wedding. He was professional, fun, and did a great job. Will definetly recommend him.

Sent on 02/08/2016
  • F

Faith · Married on 08/08/2015

Harvey made our special day look spectacular! His pictures captured the warmth of love my husband and I shared with our guests during our cozy night wedding. He was professional, thorough, and well versed with the skills and equipment needed to capture the night images. His timeliness, patience, and understanding, as well as his ability to work with and around the other vendors, relieving me and husband of any additional stress, freeing me to enjoy my fairy tale moment.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Jami · Married on 07/18/2015

I highly recommend Harvey from Artistique Photo for any occasion. The photos that he took of us were absolutely stunning. We didn't expect to get that many photos taken for the money that we paid. Harvey has such a great personality and fun sense of humor. He really helped make our day very special.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Christopher · Married on 06/13/2015

Our photographer Harvey at Artistique Photography was great to work with. Me and my wife were very impressed with the quality and professionalism of our wedding photos. Harvey had everything covered for us so on the day of the wedding there was nothing for us to worry about except for enjoying our day. All throughout the day he kept things fun and kept us laughing while delivering stunning photographs that my wife absolutely loves. After our wedding, he had all the photos posted online within days for us to view and pick out our favorites. We would definitely recommend Artistique Photography to friends and family!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Lorin · Married on 05/30/2015

We contacted Harvey under very short notice and he was happily able to fit us into his busy schedule. We didn't even get a chance to meet before the ceremony but somehow I didn't feel uncomfortable at the end of his lens. He was incredibly sweet and personable. I can very much have a hard time with looking natural persay in photos; maybe it was the joy for my new husband, but the photos Harvey took, to me are almost photojournalism. He did a fantastic job capturing the emotions of the day and the love and happiness my husband and I and our families were experiencing. Yes we did posed photos, but with those they can look stiff and posed for a lack of better words. Harvey seems to hit that shutter button at the opportune moment to catch the real smile, intimate kiss, or looks shared between couples. I would highly recommend him as a photographer and I would most definitely use his services again!

Sent on 03/17/2016

Sabrina · Married on 04/11/2015

Harvey Huff was wonderful to work with.He was prompt,courteous,his photos came out great,and he is very easy to talk to.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Jessica · Married on 01/01/2015

We were very pleased with our wedding venue. We had a last minute wedding and the chapel owner was more than accommodating to our speedy entrance!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Donna · event on: 08/10/2011

He does great work. The best I have had done. His work is tops He has an eye for beautiful surroundings.Niagara Falls, New York at their Park is a great place for wedding pictures. I have seen much of his work and it is all well done.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Harvey was excellent, took some great pictures.

Sent on 02/25/2016

Aaron · Married on 10/10/2018

Harvey helped us go through everything from point A to point B such as what is needed to prepare, and so on. We are glad to have him to help us having a wonderful moment.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Buffalo Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thanks guys really appreciated and pleasure meeting the both of you. It was a great day and nice location.

Robert · Married on 05/27/2017

The wife and I used thumbtack to locate Harvey for our wedding services. When I contacted Harvey he was very prompt in getting back to us about what he offers. I was initially hesitant in using this method because of the lack of face to face interaction. However, during the planning phase I became more comfortable as Harvey ensured to keep in touch at all points of the planning stages of our special day. On the day of the event we knew that we made a great choice. Harvey and his staff maintained a high level of professionalism before, during and after our event. He ensured that the wedding went as flawless as possible. After the wedding he and his staff made sure to take plenty of photos to ensure the right picture there by capturing the moment of our happy day. We couldn't be more pleased with Harvey and for anyone looking for an officiant should really consider using Harvey and his team.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Christine · Married on 07/15/2016

Thank you, Laura Lee and Harvey Huff. You made our wedding day so relaxed and enjoyable with your professional and down to earth atmosphere. Top notch service in my opinion.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Harvey will be the only person we call for any professional photography needs!

Sent on 03/04/2016

Harvey was knowledgable professional and fun!

Sent on 03/03/2016

Nayankumar · Married on 06/06/2020

It was good

It was good experience to have.

Sent on 10/06/2020

Timothy A. · Married on 07/04/2019

Wedding ceremony

When calling different places for prices and explaining where we wanted the wedding, Harvey was the only person willing to do the ceremony where we wanted it and on the day that we wanted it. We had a beautiful ceremony on a beautiful day!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Danny · Married on 08/11/2017

very professional had a nice time

Sent on 09/04/2017

Carol and Danny.
    Thanks for the review, it was a pleasure

Krystal · Married on 06/29/2018

Harvey was amazing! He even went as far as asking what my colors were to match. He is definitely someone who you should have at your wedding.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Thanks Krystal & Kyle

Karen · Married on 11/14/2015

I've worked with Artistique Photo, Mr. Huff for the past 12 years; with his diverse talents and creativity coupled with his years of experience he definitely will bring a fresh perspective to your wedding photos or any event you want to remember.

Sent on 02/06/2016