Buffalo Wedding Chapel Reviews

154 | Buffalo, NY

154 Reviews for Buffalo Wedding Chapel

Nicole · Married on 05/18/2018

I was so pleased with the services provided. I would highly recommend to everyone. My wedding started at 3pm and some of my wedding party was very late (almost an hour) and they where so patient and kind with us, and waited for everyone to arrive before beginning.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Buffalo Wedding Chapel's reply:

Nicole, it was a pleasure working with all of you. It was our pleasure.

Andy · Married on 05/06/2018

Professional, and flexible! Harvey did our 10th anniversary ceremony and pictures. It was a perfect setting and a special memory my wife and I will look back on for years to come.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Rita · Married on 05/04/2018

The scenery was absolutely beautiful. We wanted something intimate and private and it was just perfect. Harvey and his team were wonderful.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Buffalo Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thanks for the review, it was pleasure to meet you both.

Dayana · Married on 04/20/2018

Excellent services provide it by Harvey he make a important date to be more unforgettable even do I was late he wait for me with a nice smile he make all
    My wishes possibles

Sent on 06/25/2018

Crystal · Married on 03/30/2018

Harvey and Karen did amazing job, loved the service and professionalism. Will be recommending them to everyone that is planning a wedding.
    Mr and Mrs Rusaw

Sent on 04/01/2018

Nicole · Married on 03/10/2018

We can't say enough amazing things about Harvey and his assistant. We live out of town, I went to bed shortly after sending an email and woke up to a response. Our photos are beautiful, I couldn't ask for anything more. Whatever we wanted they made happen. We looked at locations for our ceremony over the internet, and Harvey was quick with response and said he would make it happen. What topped everything was their sense of humor, for someone we had only communicated with a few times we left feeling like we had made new friends.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Buffalo Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thankyou for a great review, we were both happy to assist and accomodate you with your wedding

C D · Married on 02/24/2018

Thank you for making our special day at home so wonderful!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Kelly · Married on 02/17/2018

Harvey and his assistant did a great job on our wedding & photography. They were both very flexible & down to earth, and we're alot of fun to work with.

Sent on 02/24/2018

Buffalo Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thanks Kelly it was our pleasure.

Robert · Married on 11/24/2017

It was a quick wedding for my wife and I. I just started a new job and don't have a lot of home time. So this worked out wonderfully and they were very professional, it made our special day that much better.

Sent on 12/22/2017

Buffalo Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you, really appreciate your review. It was my pleasure meeting you and marrying you both, congratulations and good luck.

Elizabeth · Married on 11/11/2017

Harvey and his photographer made our day fun and special. We had a great day and it was fabulous to work with such responsive people especially since we are not from the area and had alot of questions! -stanczyks

Sent on 12/09/2017

Buffalo Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thanks guys it was a great day and alot of fun.

Jennifer · Married on 10/28/2017

Harvey and his assistant were fantastic!!!! I cannot say enough great things about the both of them and their professionalism. We had so much fun throughout the whole process with Harvey. We live out of town so everything was done over email. When Tim and I finally met Harvey it was even more spectacular because of his personality and humor (just like ours). Could not have asked for better memories. Would highly highly recommend his services to anyone. Thank you both!!!

Jennifer and Tim Colbert

Sent on 04/02/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I decided to elope last minute in Niagara Falls, as neither of us had ever been and wanted to make it especially memorable. We found Harvey and the Niagara Falls Chapel through a Google search and reached out. Harvey responded promptly and was incredibly accommodating. A couple of days before he sent us our ceremony, which was lovely and heartfelt. On our wedding day, the forecast called for heavy rain. Harvey phoned and asked whether or not we'd like to move our time in order to beat the weather. We were married on the Maid of the Mist and couldn't have asked for more. Harvey was kind, thoughtful, and very funny. He even has a secret dry spot on the boat for those brides and grooms who'd prefer not to get wet. My husband and I were so caught up in the moment we didn't really have a chance to appreciate the falls. Harvey spoke to the captain and explained our situation to him. The result was a complimentary second boat ride, with stunning views we missed the first time around. An incredible day to say the least and one we will never forget. Thank you, Harvey!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Danielle & Steven alot of thanks for a great review. It was my pleasure

Maggie · Married on 10/07/2017

Thank you to Harvey and his crew for making our special day a very memorable one! Your service was amazing. We could not have asked for a more beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Thanks Maggie for a great review. It was our pleasure

Michelle · Married on 10/07/2017

We are so glad we found Harvey - everyone in our family had a great time and the proof was in the pictures! Harvey's assistant even got a great shot of our family dog! Harvey worked with our schedule and found us the perfect location with the Falls in the background.

The best part? We have some amazing photos of our 15 year anniversary to keep forever! Thank you for the photo album too - we will cherish it for years on end!

- The Sanderson Family

Sent on 03/16/2018

Michelle;
    Thanks for the great review, it was a pleasure meeting you all.

Nancy · Married on 09/30/2017

We were very pleased with the professionalism in making our wedding a very memorable day. Thank you so very much Harvey Huff on a job well done and we would recommend your wedding services to anyone.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Alicia · Married on 09/30/2017

Harvey and his assistant went way out of our way to help us on our wedding day. They were polite, patient, professional and a lot of fun to work with. He did went way above and beyond in writing our vows then we expected or anticipated for our elopement. And the quality and quantity of beautiful photos taken was amazing. Thank you again!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Buffalo Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thanks Alicia and Alfred for a very nice review. Deeply appreciated and it was our pleasure.

Denise · Married on 09/29/2017

Harvey was very easy to work with, personable and made the whole process seamless. He was upbeat and energetic, joking around with us and made things fun. We booked him on short notice and he was very accommodating. We would highly recommend Harvey to anyone!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Buffalo Wedding Chapel's reply:

Denise and Mark it was a pleasure and thank you

Rusty · Married on 09/16/2017

Very nice job, very punctual, very professional and friendly. Would recommend them for any occasion.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Buffalo Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thanks brother it was pleasure.

Donita · Married on 09/02/2017

The Niagra Falls Wedding Chapel superceded our expectations. We were married in a semi-secluded area near the Falls. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience. Per my request, Harvey customized our vows to our liking. Professional photos were taken from start to finish. As promised, we were able to view and select our photos the very next morning. The quality of the photos were top of the line and I'm a photographer myself. The official wedding certificate and the beautiful photo album with photo CD were delivered promptly within one week of our ceremony. We have been telling all of our friends and family about our perfect wedding experience. My husband and I highly recommend The Niagra Falls Chapel.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Buffalo Wedding Chapel's reply:

I want to thank you both for great review and it was our pleasure.

Sue · Married on 08/28/2017

From the first initial contact, Harvey was knowledgeable and professional. When we met Harvey and karen, they made us feel very comfortable and relaxed. We left everything in their hands. They are awesome. We got 150 great pictures and are now going to try to pick 20 . No easy task. Thanks so much to both of you. ☺❤ made us feel very special!#

Sent on 08/31/2017

Buffalo Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thanks Sue and Larry. Very much appreciated.

Philippa · Married on 08/26/2017

We had a great day in the most beautiful location. They did an amazing job and made us feel at ease, we enjoyed every minute. The photos are fabulous! I would highly recommend booking Harvey for your wedding day.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Buffalo Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thanks to the both of you. It was beautiful and fun day.

Corin · Married on 08/26/2017

Did a amazing job! Very nice, easy going. Booked last minute, but was so perfect.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Buffalo Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you for the very nice review.

Denise · Married on 08/19/2017

My husband and I got married on Maid of the Mist. We do not live in the area, so we were not able to personally meet prior to the wedding day. Finding an officiant to perform the ceremony on Maid of the Mist was hard to find. Finding a photographer was even harder. Harvey made things so easy - excellent communication, perfect vows, good pictures, and sent us a small wedding album.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Buffalo Wedding Chapel's reply:

It was a pleasure meeting you both. Thankyou for the great review. Enjoy!!

Jack · Married on 08/18/2017

We were just married by Harvey on August 18, 2017. He and his assistant Karen were great. They made us feel so at ease. We've reviewed the photos online and they are great. I was a task to pick 20 for the album. Harvey also offers a CD of all the photos they took, 179 in our case. I can't say enough about the service we received. I would highly recommend Niagara Falls Chapel. Great people, great service and very fair pricing.

Jack & Gail Woermbke

Sent on 08/20/2017

Buffalo Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thanks for the review and we wish you both the best.

Dawn · Married on 08/02/2017

Couldn't have been happier with Harvey and Karen's service. Very accommodating with our ceremony time, vows, and location. Always responsive to our email questions and phone calls. Harvey and Karen made us feel at ease during our photo shoot, very happy with photos.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Buffalo Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thanks Dawn & Brian its was pleasure working with you.