Niagara Brides Mobile Hair and Makeup Reviews

9 | Parker Dam, CA

9 Reviews for Niagara Brides Mobile Hair and Makeup

Lindsay · Married on 07/24/2015

Christina and her assistant did hair and makeup for my wedding, 6 people in total. Christina was great, she did a hair trial for me and I had her cut and colour my hair before the big day too. I loved the way my hair looked on my wedding day and she is great at understanding what you are asking for when describing things to her. She was worth every penny!!

Amber · Married on 11/15/2014

I hired Niagara Brides Mobile Hair and Makeup for my wedding this past Saturday at the Inn on the Twenty. Christina and her assistant, Christine, attended my suite and provided hair and make up services to seven of us and in addition, I attended a hair and make up trial prior to my wedding and I also had my hair cut and coloured by Christina prior to the wedding.

Now, let me just say that I live out of town and was not able to use my normal hair stylist for my wedding and I am generally very picky with who touches my hair. I was nervous about having someone new do it especially for my wedding but I was not disappointed, in fact, I was totally blown away.

Christina is very professional and specializes in bridal up do's and down do's. It only took little explaining before Christina knew exactly what I was looking for in terms of my hair and make up. When I looked in the mirror after my hair and make up were completed I could hardly believe it was me, I looked so beautiful. Even my younger sister (12) said she thought I looked like a super model, haha. Christina was able to provide a variety of styles to all involved that simultaneously fit into my theme (vintage). What I respected most about Christina is that she doesn't try to rush through anyone's hair or make up. She was very attentive to each person and was able to execute complicated styles and looks and made sure everyone was happy. It is obvious that she is passionate about her work and puts her heart and soul into it.

Since day one Christina has always been professional, polite and down to earth. She responded to many of my emails with all the questions I had in a timely manner. Her prices are very reasonable and you get exceptional value for the price. Christina and her assistant arrived on time to provide services for my wedding day and they both exuded positive attitudes and they were a pleasure to have in my room on one of the most important days of my life.

Ashley · Married on 09/06/2014

Christina did an outstanding job for our wedding, We had a small wedding party and that didn't defer her service. I loved that she came to my house, that made the stress levels of the hectic day a lot better. She was so much fun to work with, and she is very creative. I loved everything she did with hair and makeup. Her makeup was subtle beauty, and I loved that. she made me look like me just with flair. Christina is an outstanding designer, hairdresser and person, and have made her our hairdresser for everyday cuts, trims and dyes.
    Thank you Christina for being apart of our special day and making me feel like a princess :)

Sabrina · Married on 06/07/2014

Christina did such an amazing job with my wedding party. She did everyone's hair and makeup and she did an incredible job. She was friendly, kind, and professional. Christina was very creative and attentive to detail. I absolutely loved my hair and makeup! She was also very responsive to my emails and calls. It was so convenient knowing I could call her at any time and she always made herself available for me. I highly recommend Niagara Brides Mobile Hair and Makeup! Thank you for making my wedding such a magical day Christina!

Ashleigh · Married on 08/03/2013

Absolutely fantastic job!! I was so happy with the outcome of myself and my bridal party on my wedding day! I had a vision and Christina made it more than a reality! I can't give enough praise with how happy I was with my hair! I am still gritting comments a year later and people asking to use pictures so they can do something similar! Highly recommend

Erin · Married on 10/07/2016

Christina was my makeup artist and hair stylist for my wedding and we were extremely fortunate to have her for my big day. I wanted a look that wasn't going to make me look like a different person on my wedding day, but also a step up from my everyday look and Christina nailed it. I received many compliments on how gorgeous my hair was. All my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup and felt just as beautiful as myself. We loved how Christina and her assistant came to our hotel to do our hair / make up. It made for an extremely efficient and laid back morning. Thank you Christina for making me feel fabulous on my wedding day!!! Erin

• User5190263 · 2+ years ago

Our wedding was in the Niagara Region and mobile hair and make-up was a must for us. Christina was professional, knowledgeable and just plain fun to be around. We all felt like we knew her when all was said and done.
    Christina matched the photo I brought perfectly and I have had so many compliments on my makeup. She did a great job elevating my features but still allowing me to look like myself. Her prices are very reasonable.
    I would recommend her for sure!

Cheryl · Married on 02/06/2016

Christina and Sarah were amazing to work with. Christina did all the hair for my wedding party, and they all looked great! Sarah did the makeup, which was amazing! We had so many compliments on both hair and makeup and i couldn't have been happier. Sarah and Christina were very nice, and made everyone feel really comfortable - especially me on such a stressful day.

• Maggie

Maggie · Married on 10/04/2014

3.5

Christina provided hair service for me, my bridesmaids and our mothers on my wedding day. She was very fun, easy to work with, flexible and creative.Her pricing is very reasonable, especially for on-site service in the St. Catherine's/Niagara area. I couldn't be happier with the end result and am so glad that I picked her to be on my vendor team for the big day!