Nia Capri Photography Reviews

7 Reviews for Nia Capri Photography

• Megan

Megan · Married on 05/26/2019

Loved Nia :)

I loved working with Nia and her husband, Austin. I had spent a long time searching for a photographer with the style that I wanted, and Nia was perfect! Not only are her pictures beautiful, but she was very professional. It's important to me to be on schedule, and the day of my wedding, she arrived right on time and kept us on track throughout the day. I had two videographers as well and was concerned about having too many people trying to capture the moments, but they all worked really well together and remained "invisible" when necessary.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Suzanne · Married on 05/27/2012

Nia Capri Photography is awesome! Nia and Austin both are a true pleasure to work with. They took care of my engagement photos, bridals and my wedding photography.

They are professional, courteous, and made sure to get every special moment I wanted captured. The photographs are beautiful, the level of talent is very apparent. I'm so happy to have so many photos to proudly show and be able to look back at such a special time in our lives.

You won't find a better experience, or better people to entrust such a special investment to.

Kacie · event on: 02/11/2012

Nia and Austin were very easy to work with and made my fiance and I feel comfortable while taking our engagement pictures. Nia is very creative and great at helping you achieve your vision. She was also able to create the perfect Save the Date to send to our guests. We would definitely recommend her to our friends

• User2623397 · event on: 03/21/2010

I used nia capri photography for a boudoir session for my anniversary. Nia was very professional during an otherwise awkward session and really put me at ease. The photos turned out great and of course my husband loved them! I was very pleased with her services.

Samantha · Married on 08/01/2009

Fantastic to work with! Made my special day comfortable and memorable.

Jennifer · Married on 08/23/2008

Nia did an excellent job on our engagement and wedding photos. She was extremely easy to work with and very accommodating to our needs, always answering any questions we had. The quality of her photos is top-notch and I don't think we could've found a better photographer. Since our wedding, we've also had her take our family pictures. Nia has a natural talent for photography, and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/27/2012

Nia went above and beyond on our wedding day to capture every moment. I am amazed at how many moments she captured. The quality and thoroughness of our wedding album is amazing.
    I hope to use Nia as our family photographer for years to come.

Sent on 09/14/2012