NH Images Photography + Video Reviews

174 | Nashua, NH

174 Reviews for NH Images Photography + Video

maria · Married on 06/26/2015

Peter Clayman is the best! Our daughter met him at a bridal show and loved him from the beginning. He makes everything fun and is such a joy to work with. He met with us before the wedding to ensure that he had all the information he needed to make the wedding special. He was involved from the bridal salon photos through the end of the wedding. We loved working with Peter and highly recommend him to anyone looking for an awesome wedding photographer! Can't wait to see the pictures!
    ~ The Johnson Family

Sent on 06/29/2015

Erin · Married on 06/18/2015

Wow, I can't even say enough about our experience with nh images. What an amazingly talented team of professionals! After our initial meeting with Peter, we knew that there was no other option for us. Peter is personable and confident, and his work is AMAZING! We were so excited to have him be a part of our day. When he showed up at our wedding, he came up to take pictures of us girls in the bridal suite, and was completely respectful. His humor was a welcomed addition. He does his best to capture the real emotion of the day. But I have to say, besides getting ready pictures, and group shots after the ceremony, I never saw him all night! He's a ninja photographer! It wasn't until I saw Jaime's video that I saw him sneaking around in the corner. He did his best to get awesome shots and stay out of the way. He was AMAZING! And Jaime... her video sneak peek had me BAWLING poolside on my honeymoon. I was on the fence about a video, but it was worth every cent. If you are on the fence, trust me, JUST DO IT. Jaime did such an amazing job, and we had all of our footage within two weeks of our wedding. nh images, I can't thank you enough for to job you did but being part of our special day. We are so beyond happy that we chose you - best decision we made!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Kristy · Married on 05/30/2015

We had a very positive experience with NH Images. We were advised to use their video service by a friend who had previously worked with NH Images for their own wedding. We worked with Peter extensively to plan, coordinate and maximize our day. Not a single shot was missed and Peter, in his planning sheet, thought of many, many planning and practicality issues that we had never considered.

Our photographers were Dave and Bruce, videographer Leah. They were on time, professional, funny and creative. Their energy matched our groups energy and made for a fun and exciting day. GET the "wedding trailer" video. It's a short-but-sweet, heartfelt, fun, and exciting way to relive your wedding day - and it will be the pride, joy and envy of your family and friends.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Michelle · Married on 05/08/2015

Peter and Kathy were both incredible to work with. Peter is so attentive to detail and quick to respond! Kathy was our wedding day photographer, her personality and experience shined throughout the day. highly recommend this team! Pleasure to work with!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Laura · Married on 04/25/2015

We worked with Peter to photograph our wedding as well as our engagement shoot. Peter is very outgoing and friendly which was big for me for a photographer as he could keep everyone smiling and looking natural. He was very flexible when it came to our engagement photos. The day we picked had rain. In the hour break in the rain in freezing temperatures, he got us amazing shots in not the best conditions. For our wedding, we met ahead of time and talked through all the pictures we were looking for. He came prepared day of, making sure all the shots we wanted were captured. During the ceremony, he was very unobtrusive, I barely noticed he was there. He made our wedding party/family feel comfortable while taking photos. During the reception, he captured all the key moments and more. He even stayed a little late to take some family pictures (who can say no when grandma asks for a picture of the whole family together!). It was great working with Peter and I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 05/14/2015

Rebecca · Married on 04/04/2015

I hired Peter to photograph my wedding. He was fantastic. Very personable and flexible. The prep meetings were very helpful in planning out the schedule of pictures the day of my wedding. The pricing was fair.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Melissa · Married on 03/08/2015

Peter is awsome very outgoing and takes amazing pictures I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 03/10/2015

meg · Married on 02/05/2015

We hired Peter Clayman for our February elopement in New Hampshire. From our first phone conversation, I felt very comfortable and knew Peter would be great to work with. On the day of our wedding, we were able to spend several hours taking pictures, and Peter really knew the resort property and was able to direct us and get all the best pictures of our day! He even accompanied us on our horse and sleigh ride in temps that literally felt like -15! He was honestly willing to do whatever it took to make us happy and get the best pictures!! His style was unique and exactly what we were looking for. We were so happy with how everything went, he made our special day even more magical! We definitely will recommend him to all of our friends!

Sent on 02/15/2015

Jamie · Married on 01/02/2015

Jaime worked with us and helped us create a package that was within our budget. She had been quite sick the day before our wedding and still made it. She is such a dedicated professional. I hardly noticed the video camera at all which is exactly how it should be. The videos were sent to us shortly after the wedding and they were so well done. My dad was in tears when he watched. A month later, our dog ate the thumbdrive with our wedding videos on it and Jaime so graciously replaced it for us. I can't rave enough about NH Images. I would recommend them a thousand times over.

Sent on 02/03/2015
  • F

Frank · Married on 11/23/2014

This may sound cliché, but my wedding was the most amazing day of my life. A big part of that belongs to our photographer, Peter Clayman from NH Images.

From his experience, his vision for the images, his friendliness, and most importantly his professionalism, Peter captured so many of our unforgettable memories. He also was very prompt at getting my wife and I some sample pictures from our special day, and they looked incredible.

Peter was the first photographer we met with, and my bride-to-be and I both knew, there was no need to meet with anyone else. Highest praises and highly recommended. My wife and I can't say enough positive things about him. We will definitely be using his services again.

THANK YOU, PETER!!!!
    -Frankie & Julie

Sent on 12/11/2014

Cristina · Married on 10/25/2014

We had the pleasure of working with Peter and Jaime. We met with Peter in July of 2013 to discuss a videography package. We had viewed several sneak peek videos on the website and knew we wanted to use NH Images for videography. However, when we walked into the office we fell in love with the beautiful images and albums out for display. We knew instantly that we wanted Peter to be our photographer.
    Both Peter and Jaime were extremely easy to work with. We met with Peter a few weeks before our wedding to discuss pictures we wanted to have captured on our wedding day. I filled out a simple online video questionaire for Jaime. She was always available to answer my many questions via email. =)
    They both made us feel so comfortable and special on our wedding day. They both have a creative way of capturing special moments. Our sneak peek video came out absolutely beautiful and we have received many compliments from friends and family who have viewed it. We can't wait to see the whole video and all our images!
    We HIGHLY recommend NH Images for photography and videography! Thank you so much Peter and Jaime for everything!! YOU ROCK!! =)

Cristina and Adam Collins

Sent on 12/01/2014

Katie · Married on 08/30/2014

We got married in Vermont and Jaime filmed our wedding. Jaime was wonderful from day one a year ago when I called to get information. She answered all of my many questions and then some. In addition to that she was extremely flexible with her time as the wedding got closer and we wanted to add. Jaime has beautiful quiet way about her, she comes in, gets the shots that she needs but makes sure that she is not taking away from anything that is going on. She is flexible, professional, fun and very sweet. We have seen our sneak peak and I cry every time I watch it. She captured the day perfectly. If there is one vendor I would say do not skimp on it is the videographer. My husband and I keep saying how well worth it it was. To be able to go back and watch this day that you never want to end is truly amazing. Jaime understands what is important to catch and she has a wonderful eye, not to mention her editing skills are right on. It takes a special person to be able to talk to you on the phone a few times and spend one day with but walk away "knowing" you. Jaime did this for us and this is why she gets it right and why her work is superb. We feel so lucky to have found her and we cannot speak highly enough of her!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Nicole · Married on 07/26/2014

Peter Clayman was our photographer and Leah was our videographer. We couldn't be happier with the services they provided. Peter was so easy to work with and helped us plan out all the shots we wanted. He even gave us great tips on how to maximize our time with him. He was also incredibly flexible on our wedding day when we wanted to do a lot of impromptu photos during the reception. We loved how he took charge and got in all the shots we wanted. He even uploaded some special shots to his blog shortly after the wedding! That was a wonderful surprise since we weren't expecting to see anything for 2 months. We are really looking forward to see all the photos and our video! We highly recommend NH images for wedding photography and videography!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Christina · Married on 07/19/2014

I could not have asked for a better photographer or videographer for my wedding. Peter did our photography, and he was incredibly flexible and professional. Things ran behind during our reception, and he was very thorough and accommodating. He made sure we felt as if we were in good hands, which is incredibly comforting for a stressed out bride! Peter also did our engagement shoot, and my husband and I were a little nervous beforehand. Not only did Peter make us feel comfortable during our shoot, but he had us laughing and relaxed before our shoot was over. He is a true professional, and his passion for photography shines through his work. Thank you!

Jaime did our videography, and I did not meet her prior to our wedding. However, as soon as Jaime came to my room to shoot some beginning footage, I felt at ease and excited about her work. She is extremely talented and flexible. Our sneak peek has already made us incredibly excited to see our wedding video. Thank you!

If you are lucky enough to score the Peter/Jaime photo/video team, consider yourself extremely fortunate.

Sent on 08/03/2014

Lindsay · Married on 07/19/2014

Trying to find a budget-friendly but quality videographer was difficult! Other companies were either $5000 with amazing videos or real cheap and super cheesy (using still images and crazy graphics). NH Images to the rescue! They are reasonably priced - we paid about half of Boston prices for 6 hrs of video, a sneak peek short video posted to Facebook, 3 DVDs that included a 25 min wedding video, and full footage of all important events (ceremony, first dance, speeches etc). The high quality of the video was on par with more expensive options. We ended up needing an extra hour on the day of our wedding, and Matt, our videographer had no problem staying. We were charged a small fee for the extra hour. Matt was excellent to work with, he stayed out of the way but got a lot of great shots. He had a hand-held camera and a stationary camera set up. Jaime (the owner) does the editing so all videos are consistent, regardless of your vidoegrapher. She sent me sample videos prior to booking so I could see the quality.
    The sneak peek video came out not even a week after our wedding on facebook. This was great to share with friends & family! It was about 3 mins long and such a nice preview. The full DVDs themselves are beautiful! Jaime uses some of your wedding photos to create the DVD covers. The longer 25 min video was so great - some of our speeches and vows voiced over the video, with separate raw footage of these moments in full. The DVDs came 2 months after the wedding. It was so nice to relive the day through the video – they were able to capture moments that just couldn’t be seen through photography.
    NH Images was great to work with. Jaime was always just an email away for any of my questions! Top quality at half the price. Even though NH-based, they will travel to MA, so just ask! They had never done my venue before (Hawthorne Hotel, Salem) but were willing to travel for it! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Katie · Married on 07/05/2014

My husband and I got married on July 5th on an absolutely perfect summer day in Wolfeboro, NH. We live in Hong Kong so finding vendors was a bit of a challenge. After contacting a few different photographers/videographers, we contacted Peter from NH Images and Photography. He was so flexible and scheduled an early phone call with us to discuss. He was so responsive to all our emails and had great suggestions about how to handle everything.
    On our wedding day, we had a minor issue: the July 4th parade had been rescheduled to the 5th due to rain. The hotel was on the main road, which would have made it impossible for Peter and our videographer to get there at our scheduled time of 11. After a few crazy emails from me on the 4th notifying him of this, he assured me he would be there on time. They arrived in town at 8 to be sure they could get in and park, and of course, were on time as promised.
    Peter was so easy to work with, he was warm and friendly and made everyone laugh so that our pictures are so natural looking. He really captured how happy we were on the day!
    Within a few days we were sent both a sneak peak video and pictures, which was so exciting to see while we were on our honeymoon!
    We recently received the full set of pictures and the video, and we were able to make a beautiful album. The video was perfectly shot and beautiful edited by Jamie. I know we will look at the pictures and watch the video for many years to come and it always bring us right back to such an amazing day!
    NH Video & Photography are professional, friendly, accommodating, and very skilled. Thank you so very much!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Kristyn · Married on 06/28/2014

Peter, Jaime, and the staff at NH Images are wonderful. They listened to everything that I was hoping for in the months leading up to the wedding, and went above and beyond to ensure that I had all the shots I wanted on the day of the wedding. Both my videographer and photographer ended up staying over an hour later than they were contracted to catch the beautiful sunlight we had! I felt totally comfortable with my videographer and photographer, which was important to me and I know that will come across in the shots. I have not yet received the pictures or video, but I know they will be beautiful.

Thank you NH Images for capturing all of the special moments of our big day!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Peter was awesome! He was organized, professional and helpful. We felt comfortable with him from the first meeting and it continued until the wedding day. He was a great addition to our wedding and took amazing pictures!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Meghan · Married on 06/07/2014

I was hesitant to hire a videographer after spending so much money on my photographer. I wasn't sure if it was necessary. A number of people told me however, that they were so glad that they had hired one and that they had their video to watch long after their wedding day. I met with NH Images Photography & Video and thought they were very professional and produced great work. I finally decided to proceed in hiring a videographer despite the cost and am so thankful I did. Jamie was an absolute pleasure to work with and made everything so easy. She was extemely responsive to all queries and answered all of my questions. The day of the wedding she worked seamlessly with my photographer and blended in so that being in front of the camera seemed natural. She provided the sneak peek a few days after the wedding and I was absolutely blown away. She captured the day beautifully. She caught all of the little moments and emotion of the day. Needless to say, I was extremely excited and thrilled when I received the full length video. Even my husband, who thought getting a videographer was not necessary, looked at me and said how happy he was that we had the video and what a great job Jaime had done. I can't stress enough how fabulous her work is. The way she weaves each moment together...it's like watching the best love story and it's yours! I've watched the full length video over and over and I still smile each time I watch it. Of all the money I spent on my wedding, this was the best spent. I can't say enough good things about Jaime, her work, and NH Images Photography & Video. Working with her is the best decision you can make!

Sent on 10/25/2014

Lindsey · Married on 04/12/2014

We had Peter as our photographer for our April 12th wedding. He was awesome! We met with him close to a year before the wedding and booked him right away, and he did our engagement shoot also. He was very professional but also made us feel so comfortable! I hate getting my picture taken and my fiance never smiles in pictures, but he somehow got us to look natural and the pictures we have seen so far are so amazing! The day went so smoothly...he arrived early and we had our whole shot list planned out so no time was wasted. The pre-wedding planning visit was very thorough and allowed the day to run more smoothly. Peter knew we wanted to go to as much of our cocktail hour as possible, and he made it happen! I figured we'd maybe get to go to 20 minutes, but because we got so many shots done during our "first look" and pre-ceremony photos, we only had to take a handful with extended family after the ceremony and then went right to cocktail hour. We can't wait to see the rest of our photos..the few that Peter posted a few days after the wedding were great, and it was nice to get a little preview so quickly! He always responded right away to our questions throughout the process...and his prices are GREAT for the quality of work he does!! Thank you Peter!

We also added videography at the last minute and are SO glad we did. Matt was our videographer and Jaime does the editing. Matt (and Peter) were both so unobtrusive, I hardly realized they were there! But somehow Matt managed to get so much footage...our sneak peek was SO awesome and I don't know how he got all the footage without getting in the way of everything! Matt also got there early, and Jaime got the sneak peek out within a week, which was so fun to watch. I would highly recommend NH Images for both photo and video...I literally have NO complaints or criticisms...it was a perfect day and NH Images really made sure we will have the best possible photos and videos to remember it :)

Sent on 04/22/2014

katie · Married on 04/04/2014

NH Images is a phenomenal company. We live in Florida but married in NH and all of our contacts with NH Images were via phone until our wedding day. Our initial consultation with Peter via phone immediately put us at ease and he really seemed to "get us" as a couple. Our email/phone/video interactions with Jaime Wood (videographer) and Sarah Shulte (photographer) were light hearted and friendly, which is a perfect match for us. On our actual wedding day, both were prompt, considerate, sweet and genuinely happy to be there to capture our wedding. Everything went perfectly and our wedding video is AMAZING. It allow us to relive the day over and over again. We are very excited to see all of our pictures and have every confidence they will also be amazing. NH Images deserves every ounce of praise and every award in this industry- they are truly top notch and it was a pleasure and honor to work with them.

Katie Galanes & Ashley Emery

Sent on 04/19/2014

We could not be more happy with Peter (photography) and Bill (videography). My husband and I are not picture people and Peter made my husband especially feel so comfortable and actually excited over our photos. Peter set up and took the most amazing photo that we wanted everyone to see it immediately. The photos were not cheesy and while we agreed before the wedding on which photos we wanted, Peter was still able to keep the set up of our "first look" a surprise and it was beyond wonderful. During the actual ceremony and reception, I hardly even knew that they were there which I really appreciated because it isn't pleasant to have cameras in your face. I cannot speak more highly about NH Images. The value was the best in comparison to others and Peter made the process so simple. We were very lucky to get them for our wedding.

Sent on 02/14/2014

Kathleen · Married on 10/05/2013

Jaime Wood was phenomenal to work with. She has a gift to figure people out and put it together in the most touching way. We had a perfect wedding day and to see our sneak peek video only 48 hours after the wedding happened was the best surprise of all. My husband and I loved Jaime from the first moment we met her. She was professional and a truly gifted artist. I could not say enough good things about her and her staff. She is simply the absolute BEST! Thank you Jaime you are so gifted at what you do!!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/28/2013

Jaime, Nathan, Morgan, and the entire team at NH Images are amazing! The quality, flexibilty, and dedication of everyone at NH Images made our experience top notch. The passion of the videographers and the details of the editing cannot be beat. Our sneak peak looks great...and we can't wait to see the final video. I will forever recommend NH Images to everyone and anyone who asks. Thanks & xo, Jenny (& Darren)

Sent on 10/08/2013

kaye · Married on 09/21/2013

I have so many magnificent things to say about Jaime Wood. First off, if any couple is considering videography, which you should, just stop your search now, save yourself some time, and book Jaime. Many of the videographer’s we spoke to were essentially all about selling themselves and were uninterested in finding out what WE actually wanted. Then we met with Jaime, who is by far one of the most humble and amazing individuals I have had the pleasure of meeting and feel blessed to call her a friend. Jaime was so welcoming and the first thing she said was; “So tell me about you two!” It was a breath of fresh air to have someone genuinely interested in us and how we envisioned our wedding. One of our best decisions was booking Jaime. She went above and beyond normal expectations. She frequently checked in with me to see how I was doing. She offered support and guidance during any obstacles throughout the planning process. The wedding day she arrived early and dove right into filming. Jaime even stayed late to get footage of everyone dancing because we were running behind. By the end of the day my husband and I had nicknamed her Ninja Jaime because we rarely ever saw her the entire day. We are still laughing about one point when our photographers were changing positions and we were standing in between takes and we heard “Hey guys over here” and we look to see Jaime completely in the tall reeds of the golf course with just her camera poking out. Within 4 days our sneak peek was posted for us to share with friends and family. I have watched it over 20 times and still cry each time I watch it. I am blown away by her ability to capture such raw beautiful moments, times where my husband and I had no idea she was filming. The ability to capture these moments is truly a gift and Jaime has it. We are forever grateful for the irreplaceable memories Jaime has given us. It is a priceless memory that we can cherish and share with family and friends for years to come.-Kaye & Konrad

Sent on 10/07/2013