NH Images Photography + Video Reviews

174 | Nashua, NH

174 Reviews for NH Images Photography + Video

Kelly · Married on 06/10/2017

I just recently hired NH Images for my wedding video and I am in love with our sneak peak film! I was originally drawn to this company b/c their videos are personal, feel intimate, and are not just a slideshow of pictures/video that go along to cheesy music. They have the actual words said as the background, making the video much more authentic and special. There were 2 guys shooting and I barely realized they were there- they captured everything but also did it very professionally and naturally. You can tell that they have experience and we're extremely pleasant to work with. Jaime has also been the most flexible and accommodating, and just super sweet! I would highly recommend these guys!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Brenna · Married on 06/03/2017

I did a lot of research of videographers and NH images were the only ones that had top notch filming and editing for a reasonable cost. I was recommended to them by a friend who is a wedding photographer and worked with Jaime at a wedding (which you know is always a solid reference) First, let me tell you that I had a VERY camera shy fiance - this was probably our biggest argument throughout the whole wedding process. I finally convinced him that it would be worth it and he reluctantly said fine. I wish I had never even told him because we had Matt at our wedding and he completely blended in and you couldn't tell he was there. NH images was so flexible and understanding with me in preparing for my fiance and his fear of the camera. Jaime was so responsive and helpful! And Matt without really getting any direction from me took the most beautiful clips of the entire day! I went with the middle length video (approx 10 minutes) and Jaime edited it so perfectly it left me speechless. It has been in my possession for about 24 hours and I've probably watched it an unhealthy amount. It was so beautifully edited and there were angles of us that I really have no recollection of them being filmed, I was just so impressed! My whole family has been raving about how amazing it is and how much they will treasure it! The way that Jaime edited it with the music and vows and speeches - I'm just so in awe! I am so grateful that I have this beautiful memory of the happiest day of my life - and I'm so glad that my fiance agrees! And now I'm going to go watch it again! Haha

Sent on 07/06/2017

Kristen · Married on 06/03/2017

I can't say enough about our experience with Jaime. From the planning stages to when we got our video, everything was easy and perfect! My husband did not want to do videography but after seeing the video he is glad we did! I highly recommend nh images for videography:)

Sent on 07/22/2017

Matthew · Married on 05/20/2017

We hired Jaime to be our videographer for our 5/20/17 wedding and she did a phenomenal job! She was able to capture all the special moments and compile them into a beautiful video that we have already watched dozens of times and it still makes us smile! Jaime was very professional and willing to stay later when we ran a bit behind schedule. She also worked seamlessly with our photographer to capture all the unique aspects of our day. I'd highly recommend Jaime to anyone!

Sent on 05/30/2017
  • W

Ward · Married on 05/06/2017

Ward & Brianna G.
    5-6-2017
    Peter, at NH Images Photography + Video is hands down an A+ overall! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and Peter truly made it that way. He captured every moment so that we can now cherish these memories forever! Peter is a top-notch professional and just a fantastic guy! He's fun, keeps you smiling all day long, and truly knows how and where to capture the BEST pictures! The way he handles families and friends to make sure he gets every picture is absolutely perfect and just want you want on your big day so that you don't have to worry about anything!
    He's passionate, respectful, personable and you'd think you've known him forever!
    I would highly recommend Peter for your wedding photography and his partner Jamie for the videography! And if you are debating on doing the videography ....I would highly recommend it and absolutely do it! The whole package is the way to go!
    HUGE Thanks to Peter and NH Images for truly capturing and making our day so special!
    -Wardy & Brianna

Sent on 05/12/2017

Jenny · Married on 04/22/2017

We had an awesome experience with NH Images!

Peter did our engagement shoot and our wedding pictures. He is professional, personable, organized and takes amazing photos.

We also had Jaimie do our video for the wedding. She did an amazing job from start to finish and was so respectful and sweet through the entire day.

We couldn't have been happier with our experience and highly recommend NH Images!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Sarah · Married on 04/22/2017

We got married on April 22, 2017 at Church Landing in Meredith, NH, and are SO glad we chose NH Images as our photographer and videographer. Peter and Jaime made the planning process both smooth and exciting, answering any questions we had quickly and with more detail than we even knew to ask for! It was clear that they were just as invested in making sure our day was perfect as we were. The day of, Samantha and Bruce were our photographers, and Matt was our videographer. Samantha and Bruce were SO helpful in not only making sure that they had all of our details covered, but in also making sure that the night ran smoothly. Samantha thought of everything--from an emergency kit for the Bride (bobby pins, hairspray, etc.), to asking our head waitress if she would cover our dinners to keep them warm while we snuck outside for some sunset pictures. We were married on a particularly chilly day, and Bruce dropped everything to run inside at one point (without even asking!) to grab some of the bridesmaids shawls to keep me warm in between shots. Matt worked seamlessly with Samantha and Bruce, and many of our guests noted that they didn't even realize that we had a videographer there! Our video is an absolutely beautiful reminder of the day, and makes us teary even though we've watched it a hundred times. The photos are absolutely FLAWLESS. There is so much talent on this team, and I HIGHLY recommend that you consider NH Images for your big day!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Lindsay · Married on 04/07/2017

We hired Peter and Jamie from NhImages as our photographer and videographer and we couldn't have been happier! They captured the most real and romantic parts of our day! They were both professional and fun. Peter had us all in stitches trying to get my grumpy father-in-law to smile, which he actually accomplished! We would recommend them 100%!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Kristina · Married on 03/11/2017

Peter was our wedding photographer On March 11, 2017 at the Mountain View Grand. He is the best! He made our special day and photos so much fun despite the -20 wind chill, I couldn't have asked for a better, funnier, and down for anything photographer. Thank you!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/04/2017

My husband and I use Peter Clayman with NH Images for our wedding at the Omni Mount Washington on March 4th. Peter did such an amazing job! Even our guests couldn't stop talking about how great he was. Peter was very organized, flexible, and hilarious. The pictures that we got to take a peak out were awesome! We can't wait to see the rest!

Sent on 03/18/2017

Rachael · Married on 02/25/2017

We decided to use NH Images for our February wedding photographer, and I'm so happy we did! Peter was laid back, professional and prompt, and was a blast to work with. He was determined to get the best shots for us and had no qualms about trudging through two feet of snow to do it. Even my wedding party thought he was great and a blast to work with. I can't say enough good things about this company, and can't wait to see the photos from our big day! Thanks again Peter!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Courtney · Married on 02/18/2017

When we first started our wedding planning a video wasn't even on the list, but somehow i stumbled upon NH Images. We ended up booking Jaime for our February 18th wedding at Birchwood Vineyards and it was the BEST decision we could of done. We just got our full wedding film and watching it we were brought right back to that day, emotions and all! She captured every single detail that we worked so hard on beautifully. Can't wait to relive that day over and over!!

Sent on 04/02/2017

I got married on 12/31/16. I used Peter Clayman and Jaime for photo and video. Best decision we made. Peter is very friendly, yet serious about his task. He is there to provide a service, and wants to make sure you get your money's worth, he's very direct and time conscientious which is EXACTLY what I needed with a crazy wedding party of 26+ people. He's witty and sarcastic which makes the experience light and fun. We haven't seen our pictures yet, but we have no doubt they will be phenomenal. Jaime is exceptional, she has a very delicate and quiet way about her, almost didn't even know she was there. We received our sneak peek video in less than 2 weeks and it is honestly SO well done, we can't stop watching it! I would highly recommend hiring them as a team, they work so synchronized that I didn't even know they were there half the time during the ceremony and reception, yet based on what we've seen so far, so many beautiful moments were captured and we can't wait to see the final products!!! Your wedding is the most special day and i can't imagine not investing in photography and videography! Don't miss out! Book them asap! Thank you Peter and Jaime!!!

Sent on 01/18/2017

laura · Married on 11/27/2016

Absolutely love the video Jaime did for us. It captured some of the best moments of the day from the small details to the bigger moments. We loved the music choices, she based it on the type of music we said we liked and the music combined with the video is great. Only thing I’d recommend saying for ANY videographer is make sure to point out the people you want to have in the video more, mother of the bride, bridesmaids, etc. so that way they have an understanding of what you’re expecting. We highly recommend Jaime for video and photo and are so grateful to have met her and hired her for our wedding. Thank you Jaime!

Sent on 01/20/2017

Caitlin · Married on 10/01/2016

I am so happy that I chose to have a videographer capture our wedding day, and even more happy that I had NH Images there to do it. Jaime was incredibly easy to work with throughout the process of planning, and the day itself. She does such an amazing job seamlessly integrating so many details of the wedding into a 4-minute film, and I am so thankful that I can watch our highlight reel anytime I want to relive the day! We have gotten so many complements from friends and family on what an amazing job she did. She had the highlight reel up on social media within days of the wedding, and had the USB with all the other details, including the full ceremony, in my mailbox within 2 weeks. I can't believe how efficient she is. I cannot say enough good things about Jaime and NH Images; the only regret I have is not asking her to stay to capture more of the reception, but I know she would have if I asked. If you hire NH Images to capture your wedding, I promise you will not regret it!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Tyler · Married on 09/24/2016

My wife and I went through NH Images, we met with Peter Clayman, who is absolutely fantastic! We had our initial meeting and went through what we wanted, and then met about a month before the wedding again to finalize and go through everything. He is very thorough, which is a great thing! He completely understood my (grooms) crazy family dynamic, and was able to work with everything, understanding who not to put together, and was able to keep everyone smiling the whole day. Peter worked with my wife and I and was willing to drive to where I proposed for our first look, which we decided to do to save time later, and also to make the most of the time we had with the sun. He then drove to the wedding venue to continue shooting for the family, ceremony, and reception. I am AMAZED at how creative Peter is. He really knows what he is doing (ask him about mirror shots! He got some awesome ones in the side mirrors of the '66 Chevelle we got driven to the wedding in!) He captured the bliss and joy of every family member, and my wife and I. I have never seen some of my family members smile so much in a photo. He was fun, constantly joking and relieving stress and "smile fatigue", and truly made our wedding day wonderful. I am so happy and thankful that we went with Peter, and I truly cannot recommend him enough. When going through our photos (almost 450!) We had the option to star our favorites, and it took a lot of effort not to star each and every one.

What can I say to someone looking for a wedding photographer? Stop looking. Book Peter Clayman or anyone at NH Images.

Thank you for being our photographer Peter, we will cherish these photos forever!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Lisa · Married on 09/10/2016

I already posted this on Facebook but to Reiterated for those not on Facebook:

We hired NH images for our wedding on 9/10/16. Our initial consultation with Peter sealed the deal right away. There was no hesitation that we wanted them there! Peter does an amazing job with responding in a timely manner, he is professional yet makes you feel like you've known him for sometime. The whole process was painless and created the utmost confidence in their services.

During our wedding the original shooter had an unexpected medical emergency that we had to address ASAP. Thanks to Peter's attentiveness, compassion and professional back up, we were able to help her while he quickly contacted another photographer to arrive on site.

We ended up having Shanoah who turned out to be a love and the perfect fit for us!

I cannot express my gratitude enough to the whole staff associated with our big day. The accommodations we received as compensation were more than we could have asked for and we are happy everyone was okay!

In the end, and the rest went off without a hitch.

Thanks again!!!

Lisa

Sent on 09/14/2016

Christina · Married on 09/03/2016

My husband Dan and I had the pleasure of working with Jamie on our wedding day, and can not say enough kind words! We were told that if nothing else we needed a videographer for the wedding, and we couldn't be more happy that we did. The work Jamie does is incredible. Before the wedding she sent us a questionnaire to fill out and what she did with the answers made it seem like we sat and talked for hours about our lives and relationship. The editing and trailer were beyond anything we could have ever imagined and the drive of all the important moments and dancing are videos we will watch a million times. She was on time, professional, invested, and made things run so smoothly, and we could never thank her or recommend her enough. Thanks to her we have videos of the best day of our lives to last a lifetime.

Sent on 09/22/2016

Arthur · Married on 08/27/2016

We hired Peter and Nh Images for our wedding. My wife, Tanya and I could not be more thrilled with the level of service and professionalism and then add to that, the personal touches Peter adds that make you feel like you have been lifelong friends.

There is no other company like Nh Images. You're made to feel right at home from your initial visit, your follow up and right up until the moment they finish.

Our photos were amazing and our video exceeded our wildest expectations and I know if you're looking for the PERFECT photographer for your day and want to be able to look back and love not only your photos and / or video, but to also love the experience as a whole, then Nh Images is for you. There is a reason Peter wins the awards he does and he deserves them all and more.

Thank you Peter!

Tanya and Arthur

Sent on 09/14/2016

Nicole · Married on 08/20/2016

I am so glad we booked NH Images for our wedding video! We were not looking for anything elaborate, just high quality video of the highlights of the wedding, and Jaime was super accommodating and great to work with. Brandon and Zach were very talented and professional videographers and blended in seamlessly. The preview videos, which they get together so quickly and we were able to watch on our honeymoon, speak for themselves, and the whole DVDs are also mailed promptly and packaged so cutely. NH Images clearly cares a lot about their couples and providing an excellent product we'll treasure forever. Thank you!

Sent on 10/07/2016
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/20/2016

Couldn’t Be Happier

My husband and I hired NH Images to capture our wedding day video. We knew we had to find a company that had a flawless reputation as this was not getting any re-takes, and so that led us to choose NH Images. We received our movie trailer just a few short weeks after our big day-and it was nothing short of incredible. We rewatched it nearly ten times, each time crying happy tears. The video featured the highlights of our day-it was perfect. Approximately two months later, we received the rest of our footage in the documentary edit. We had the windiest ceremony and were conceded that the wind would ruin the audio as we chose not to wear microphones during the ceremony. Jaime and Zach were able to get all of audio despite the wind-I think that definitely speaks to their skills and quality of their equipment. We are so pleased with the final results and are beyond grateful to have these memories so perfectly captured forever. I would highly recommend NH Images-in fact, my sister-in-law is getting married in 2020 and I recommended she make room in her budget-it’s a small price to pay for the quality of the end result and happy, perfect memories that you’ll have to cherish forever! Thank you NH Images!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Erika · Married on 07/30/2016

I can't stay enough how awesome NH images is. My husband and I got married in NH and planned everything from PA. Peter was SO fantastic through the entire process. He was super flexible and let us be as formal or free as we wanted to be. He was super personable and a breeze to work with. He adjusted his schedule to adjust to ours whenever it came to phone meetings.

Also, SARAH! Sarah is the best!! She shot our wedding and was a blast to work with. She was totally on board with how little we wanted to pose and was not stiff or hard to work with. She made us laugh, helped me free all of the critters I was catching in my dress, kept my mother-in-law calm, and made us feel so comfortable. We haven't seen our photos yet but we are super duper excited and confident they'll be beautiful!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Sara · Married on 06/25/2016

We hired NH Images for our video and could not have been more pleased. We had Zach as our videographer and it was like he wasn't even there. We forgot he was even filming. And then we received the little piece of USB heaven in the mail that Jaime did her magic on. I never fail to cry every time I see it. Wonderful job highlighting our wedding in video. We also have footage of all the important details of our wedding as well. And to think we weren't even sure if we wanted a video. We will cherish it forever. Thank you

Sent on 08/02/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/18/2016

My Husband and I would HIGHLY recommend Peter of NH Images! from the beginning Peter was so outgoing and an absolute pleasure to work with. We had a huge wedding party and Peter not only kept the attention of all 24 of us and made everyone feel so comfortable, but everything ran SO smoothly. My husband Doug and I had a blast with Peter, he made us laugh and captured us being ourselves! If you are looking for an amazing photographer with a great personality, Peter is your guys :)

Sent on 07/11/2016
  • Cait and Pete

Caitlin · Married on 06/11/2016

I had spoken to a few videographers and after talking to Jaime, I felt like we were long lost friends! Zach was our videographer on the big day and did an incredible job. He was like the silent ninja, just always there to get the shot! Jaime was incredible and so fast on her edits and we absolutely LOVE the final product. We have watched the video SO many times and cry after each watch. THANK YOU for capturing our story and the best day of our lives!

Sent on 07/05/2016