Nga Vu Designs Reviews

Nga Vu Designs View more information

Vy Married on 04/29/2017
    First of all, choosing Nga as our wedding florist was THE BEST decision I made throughout the wedding planning process. From the initial consultation, she paid attention to every little details about my vision, budget and must-haves. She prepared different options with specific flower choices and decor ideas that she picked up from my personality. You can just tell she is very passionate about what she does which makes this whole process so much easier for me. I absolutely love the fact that she treated my wedding as if it were her own. She went out of her ways just so I could have everything I specifically asked for from the perfect bridal party bouquets to mirror signs to the most gorgeous crystal candelabras centerpieces ...everything was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. Our wedding day was so much more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. We have gotten sooooo many compliments from everyone and it was all thanks to Nga and her wonderful team. She literally gave me the most perfect wedding I could ever dreamed of. She also helped as being our day-of coordinator to make sure everything was seamless. I can't thank Nga and her team enough for our dream wedding. I definitely recommend Nga for any big events, 150%! You will not regret it.
  • User1413472 2+ years ago
    Nga put together amazing bouquets, boutineers and displays for our wedding. Everything was gorgeous!
    Pearl Married on 06/02/2012
    Nga Vu Designs did an amazing job with our flowers. Everything was fresh and vibrant. All of the arrangements were beautiful and delivered as promised, when promised. We got so many compliments from guests and the flowers looked lovely in all of our photos. I highly recommend using this company for your flower needs.
    Kristin Married on 09/22/2012
    Saw my vision immediately and was able to reproduce it nicely. Very slow with replying to emails.