Next Wave Studios Reviews

Ocean City, MD
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

Sarah Married on 05/26/2018
    After seeing Kyle from Next Wave shoot one of our friend's weddings, we knew we had to book him. He was easy to work with, flexible, and took phenomenal photos. Despite us getting married on a Saturday on a holiday weekend, Kyle had all of our photos available by the middle of the week! He now has his own wedding venue - Kylan Barn. Kyle captured some fantastic moments with our wedding party and family, and the candid pictures will be moments we treasure forever
    Aarika Married on 08/19/2017
    Kyle was amazing and helpful! I had my wedding the morning of 08.19.2017 in Ocean City, MD and I'm so happy we were able to work with Next Wave Studios for our pictures. Kyle was patient and extremely helpful before the ceremony even began. He made myself and my bridal party feel completely comfortable and always made sure to ask us what WE wanted. Which was amazing because most times, photographers don't even ask. He was originally recommended to us by Jodie at Barefoot Beach Bride and now that I've met him, I 100% recommend Kyle at Next Wave Studios! Plus, his turnaround time was INCREDIBLE! My wedding was on Saturday morning and I had my photos ready by Monday evening!
    Samantha Married on 11/05/2016
    Kyle took amazing pictures. They came out more beautiful than we could have hoped. He was excellent and was always letting me know when to adjust my hair (it was pretty windy). He was pretty fast to upload our pictures and responded to our questions within hours. We are very glad to have had him!
    Stephanie Married on 10/15/2016
    Kyle did an amazing with our engagement photos. He had great ideas for posing and different shots that turned out wonderful! He took several pictures and gave us plenty to choose from which was so helpful! We had our dog in several shots and he was able to get her attention for the perfect photo! Kyle made the experience fun and exciting, we had a blast and have several awesome photos! It did not take long at all to receive the photos, we had plenty of time to craft our save the dates. Thanks Kyle!
    Donna Married on 09/16/2015
    Let me preface this review with I hate having my picture taken. However, Kyle dispelled that fear. He has an eye for details and capturing the joy in the moments. He is great at communicating, setting up shots when necessary, and being "invisible" during the ceremony so you can focus on what's important..your wedding. I love all of the photos he took of our special day. I am so glad that our wedding planner, Jodie, recommended him to us. Thank you, Kyle..you have a gift. Thanks for sharing it with us. If you need a photographer for any of the special occasions in your life, please call Next Wave Studios!
    Joseph S. Married on 09/12/2015
    Our wedding was moved up because of rain and our reception was later that night. Kyle made sure he was at both on time and his photography is amazing! He is very creative with the surroundings and even worked with us on ideas we had for special family pictures.