113 Reviews for Next Level Entertainment

Microphones (1)
Projector (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)

Where do I even begin? I knew when we first started planning I NEEDED the BEST in what Maui could offer as far as DJ/Emcee services and well we got just that! Joe and his team at Next Level Entertainment was the all in one package deal for us! He did such an awesome job from lighting, our monogram and even making our first dance one, no one will ever forget! He kept the party going and there was no down time at all! All in all, we couldn’t have chose a better DJ/Emcee service! We’d do it all again in a heartbeat!
P.S. We still get compliments on how awesome the program was. Especially our love story! Thank you for talking us into sharing!!

Profile Picture Kainoa , 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joe and the team really made our celebration to the next level and beyond. They ensured that we are relaxed and did not have to worry a thing during the reception. We had to adjust our wedding date because we really want them to be part of our wedding and it was all WORTH IT! They are always available via text/email/ in person during the preparation.

The flow of the program was really good as well. I noticed that most of my visitors and guests stayed until the end of the celebration. Even until now, our guests still give comments to our reception all because of Next Level!

Thank you so much Joe & Jay for being part of our wedding. Arvin and I hope for more success. You guys are awesome!

Photos
Profile Picture Raquel, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Next Level Entertainment is definitely a MUST when booking any type of event! We hired them for our wedding and from the very beginning, we were blown away by their ideas and creativity! Joe and Jay are definitely experts at what they do and their name does not disappoint; they took our wedding to the next level! Words truly can't express how amazed we were at the final outcome and we are so happy we had them as a part of our once in a lifetime fairytale!

Profile Picture Kisha Lei, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Video Projection, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Joe was amazing!! He really listened to our ideas and added some of his to make our wedding reception memorable. One of the biggest stressors while planning a wedding is planning the reception and Joe delivered a reception program that was out of this world!!! He made our reception very personal as if he knew us for years (lol) that even our guest got to experience and enjoy. Thank you to NLE for the best wedding reception ever!!!

Profile Picture Janelle , 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Joe and JJ were absolutely essential in facilitating the atmosphere that my husband and I were looking for in our wedding. If I were to recommend one vendor that you MUST have, it is Next Level Entertainment. We received so many compliments that our wedding was the most fun, meaningful wedding our guests have been to.

Not only were our guests happy, but my husband and I enjoyed Joe and JJ immensely. From the beginning of our planning process, they met with us and helped us to curate meaningful moments during our wedding that would be entertaining and heartfelt for us and all of our guests. There was flow and depth to the program -- every programatic element had way more meaning than just the father daughter dance, first dance, bridal party entrances etc. Joe and JJ really learn about the couple romantically and socially and integrate their knowledge of those stories to make every moment unique. These guys know what they are doing. They are the definition of professionalism and I never had to worry about them during any step in my wedding planning process. I'm so ecstatic with their services and the kind people they are. I reiterate, they are a must have at your wedding. Mahalo Joe and JJ!

Profile Picture Ali, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe and JayJ were seriously awesome to work with! They have this amazing energy and are so fun to be around! Our family and friends are still raving about the program you created for our wedding--how much they loved everything from the bridal party introductions, to the personalized first dance, to the Super Hero Posedown and newlywed game. They loved every minute of it! Thank you Joe, JayJ and Glen for a night we will never forget!

Profile Picture Amber, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joe and Jay made our wedding night memorable, unique, fun and exciting! They made it our own, unlike any other wedding. Not a single boring moment went by. Our guests were completely blown away and still talking about how great they were. Worth ever penny!!! Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Brandy, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We are beyond grateful to the next level crew for helping us creat our one of a kind wedding experience! Love and appreciate all they have done for us! Our guests were mesmerized and thoroughly entertained. Our guests from out of state said it was the best wedding they've been to and wanted to know if next lvl would fly to the mainland for a gig. Thank you so much, you are why we call Maui No Ka Oi, cause you guys are da best!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Joe Cortez is the most Attentive, and Creative production person on the Island. After a couple of meetings is like he personally knew or Wedding Party, and our ideas of how we wanted things to go, and added his Flare to our hearts. Perfect Combination for an Amazing Reception.

Profile Picture Shilo, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Next Level Entertainment is amazing to work with as they were both our DJ and MC for our wedding! They really worked with us on what we wanted to have in our program and really made the night really fun. They are very responsive in getting back to you and very easy to work with as they truly enjoy working with your ideas and making it happen. Joe even helped me create a remix for a surprise dance for my husband a few days before the wedding. Our favorite thing that they did was the personalized first dance as it was truly one of our highlights of the night. Many of our guests loved how fun and entertaining NLE were and made our wedding memorable. Highly recommend them for any occasion!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

NLE was the best thing we could have done for our wedding! Joe was amazing to work with! Very easy, encouraging, and so creative with all our ideas! He elevated our wedding in ways that our guest were so entertained they are still talking about it a week later!! Everything was absolutely perfect!! The night was filled with tons of energy, laughter, tears and so much love! I highly recommend NLE to any couple planning the special day! We couldn't picture our wedding day without Joe and NLE!!! Amazing!!

Profile Picture Tekiri, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Where do I start with these guys? I am still in complete utter shock (jaw dropping) at how A-frickin-MAZING Next Level Entertainment were at my wedding. Many of my guests have been constantly complimenting how fun the entertainment was. It kept them on their toes wanting more.

The first time I seen Joe & Jay was at a friend's wedding (I wasn't engaged at that time), and I already knew I wanted both of them if I were to get married. When that time came, I called Joe right away to book him. At our first meeting, I didn't know what I really wanted, but Joe came up with creative ideas. Then throughout the planning, he was always encouraging to do fun/unique things. He was also not difficult to get in contact with when you needed help with something.

What amazed me the most was not only had he worked with the bride and the groom, he also worked with both of my matron & maid of honors, without us knowing, with their music speech. It was such a surprise! I also loved how Jay told our love story, too! It was more than we expected. SO PERFECT!

Overall, you tell them what you want, and they will go beyond your expectations. I don't know how these guys do it! They are hands down the best of the best!

Profile Picture Beverly, 4/15/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had the opportunity of working with Joe Cortez of Next Level Entertainment, and we cannot thank him enough for helping us transform our wedding night just like how we envisioned it. Joe is so easy to work with and very professional! He has this creative mind that will wow you, and really takes his IDEAS to the NEXT LEVEL. Again, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you for making our Wedding Day a memorable one and very unique. You guys are AWESOME!!!

LOVE,
Mac & Mel

Profile Picture Melody, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Next Level Entertainment brought our wedding and what we had envisioned to a whole nother level. Their professionalism was exceptional and they know how to throw a good party. Our guests were raving about how much fun they had at our wedding and how entertaining it was. But really it was these guys who made that happen. We didn't have a wedding planner and people thought we were crazy for not having one but they had the entire reception under control. They handled every unexpected change in the timeline that was outlined with ease and the reception flowed smoothly with no loss in energy or excitement. They really take the time to get to know you as a couple and they customized our wedding to reflect us. We would definitely recommend Next Level Entertainment to anyone who is looking for a DJ/emcee for their wedding because these guys definitely raise the bar!
- Kyle and Lahela Lebag

Profile Picture Lahela, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We learned about Next Level Entertainment by going to other weddings and seeing how awesome the receptions turned out. We actually had a few wedding dates in mind and then called Joe to see if we could book him. The first date that he had available we did not even hesitate. We hired him on the spot and knew we made the right decision. Throughout the whole process Joe has been more than attentive, creative and innovative with us. When we came to him with our ideas he didn't think they were silly he complimented them with creative suggestions and made sure they were taken to the next level. We could tell our wedding guests truly enjoyed themselves by the way he kept them rolling with laughter and anticipating what was coming next. So, if you want a night where you can relax knowing your reception is in very good hands, book Joe. He will definitely not disappoint and will always take your your wedding reception to the Next Level!

Profile Picture Lea, 3/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

ITS SHOWTIME!!! All I can say is that NEXT LEVEL ENTERTAINMENT is the BOMB! From the first time we called to meet with them till our wedding reception ended it was a funny, hilarious fun filled time. Every meeting, email, phone call and text message was worth the time and effort. I think that every bride and groom wants their guests to be amazed and awed and say that they had the best time and would remember this night forever and Joe Cortez and Jason Salmo definitely brought it to a whole other level. It has been a week and my guests are still telling me that our wedding was awesome. I can honestly say that I didn't have to worry about a thing because they made sure that the program ran smooth and on time. As for me I forgot to do a couple of things (my homework from them) but Joe and Jason just rolled right on through and made it work. They also made sure that Marlon and I was enjoying the night as well and not many vendors will do something like that. BUT my biggest surprise of the night was when Marlon and I was dancing our first dance and they gifted us with "dancing in the clouds". I will never forget their generosity and professionalism and making our first night as husband and wife a dream come true and making our HAPPY EVER AFTER a reality! Thank you!

Profile Picture WILMA MAE, 3/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Next Level Ent is a must!! Nothing but awesome, amazing and excellent things to say about these guys! From the moment we found out about them through research, we knew we wanted Next Level to be a part of our special day. They worked really well with us and fixed any issues we had in a heartbeat. We had a lil sync battle at our reception and Joe was able to get us exactly what we wanted. We also asked them to just wing our entrance songs for our bridal party and they nailed every single part of it. We had so much fun dancing and listening to their intros while we were waiting our turn to enter our reception. It was everything we could have asked for. I would highly recommend next level entertainment to anyone who is looking to have a blast at their celebration of any sort. Joe and Jay you both are blessed and amazing people. Thank you so much for making our special day a memorable one. Everyone we expected to just eat and leave ended up staying because they were so entertained and wanted to see what was going to happen next. Thank you thank you and THANK YOU so much!! You guys definitely rocked it!

Profile Picture Alea, 3/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joe Cortez, JJ & the rest of the crew made this night unforgettable!!! Loved every part of the program, the music entertainment, uplighting, dancing in the clouds and snow fx. They are definitely the life of the party and through all the planning, Joe made it easy and comfortable for us to explain what we exactly wanted and the team brought it to life! It's unbelievable how amazing they are. I'll definitely hire them for my future child[ren] parties and our renewal of vows reception in the future! If you want your party to be brought up to the "NEXT LEVEL" NLE is the way to go.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe was an absolute joy to work with. I had met with other wedding DJs on island, but from our initial meeting I knew there was something special about Joe. He made me feel excited about our wedding! Some of our guests commented on how it was the best playlist they've ever heard at a wedding =)
Joe really took his time to create for us a wonderful reception timeline and all of the little elements put together made for a truly special, memorable night for us and our guests. He was flexible with our schedule and took into consideration all of the song suggestions from us and our guests....it was truly seamless.
The price point was more than what we had budgeted for, however he gave us the flexibility to pay in several payments and he and his team were definitely worth every penny! They certainly live up to their name...they took our wedding to a level we didn't even dream!

Profile Picture Marissa & Brendan, 1/12/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

If you have any doubts about your reception, I highly urge you too at least meet with Joe and hear what options he has. It completely took the stress out of planning our reception. We told him exactly what we wanted for our reception and we gave him the freedom to do whatever else we wanted, he came up with fun exicitng ideas and games. Lastly, he was up all hours to answer any questions we had we met with him numerous times and every time afterwards we were even more excited for what he had planned. Best purchase for the reception. Again I highly urge you to meet with Joe, and he'll make all your dreams and desires come true and he'll take it to the Next Level!

Profile Picture User7636946, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I chose NLE Weddings 1st because I knew they would take care of business. As a fellow events emcee and a busy bride, I did not want to worry about anything at my wedding. From our 1st meeting, Randolf and I knew we were in good hands. We had no hesitation and full confidence in Joe, Jason and all the pros at NLE. All the music, lighting, program, games, emcee timing was on point. So many compliments from our friends and family on how awesome a time they had. Our deepest Mahalo to Next Level Entertainment for making our reception fun, memorable, and in our eyes, perfect.

Stacey & Randolf Vinoray 12/3/16

Profile Picture STACEY, 12/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

NLE is awesome. EVERYONE loved our reception,no dead time.
Our wedding did a lot of first things in Hawaii. Best entertainment company ever. They were professional, friendly and always there when I had questions. They are not just DJ they organized the whole reception . If you want a memorable wedding hire Next Level Entertainment definitely worth it.

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

From the moment I contacted Joe, he was on it! Created a personal profile where we can exchange info, ideas, plans for reception, payment plans ect. Such a humble person, easy and fun to work with. He was even was able to come and setup sound at my ceremony though it was a 20-30 min drive from my reception, and that's something he said they don't usually do, but he pretty much took that stress off my shoulders and pulled it off! My wedding is in now a memory of the past but till this day people are still talking about my wedding! I can go on with more positive comments but you're just gonna have to book them and experience their excellent services yourself!

Profile Picture AnnaStaceya, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Working with Next Level Entertainment was a no-brainier for me and I actually made sure they were available for my wedding date before I even finalized it! The guys of NLE were very professional and easy to work with. From the uplighting, monogram, and personalization of our program, all aspects of our day were great and we had tons of compliments from our guests on how great of a time they had and how unique our wedding was! Our mainland guests were especially blown away with our reception and events of the night and I loved it how our guests and bridal party were able to be interactive with games they executed during the night. I am grateful for their work and would highly recommend them to future newlyweds-to-be!

Profile Picture Kelli, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Don't hesitate to select this vendor! Next Level Entertainment really lives up to it's name. They made our wedding such a unforgettable event with their creative timeline, fun games, and upbeat positive vibes. They were easy to communicate with and was able to answer all of my questions promptly.

Profile Picture Shel'le, 10/15/16, 1 Review