Newport Travel Reviews

Newport Travel 2
Newport Travel 3

Rebecca · Married on 08/03/2019

Great value!

The trolley is beautiful and so reasonably priced!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 10/12/2018

Carlos goes above and beyond!

I got married on Cape Cod and Carlos was great! The guests loved the trolley and said he was very professional! He was early, polite and fantastic at his job!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Kelly · Married on 09/29/2018

Great experience!!! Timely and beautiful trolley!!!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Chi · Married on 07/20/2018

I had a great experience working with Carlos and using his company. We used the 30-passenger white trolley to transport guests from two hotels to our wedding venue. The trolley was clean and met my expectations. Even when Carlos was not available, another from his team--Russ took over seamlessly; working with me in the final days leading up to our event to finalize the pick-up and drop-off schedule. Russ did a great job shuttling our guests and was prompt on picking-up the wedding party from the hotel. Very professional; I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 08/30/2018

michelle · Married on 07/06/2018

Carlos was great, trolley was beautiful!

Such a great experience working with Carlos for the beautiful white trolley for my wedding. He was very helpful as well as the driver, he even took out a broom and swept the ground for me so I wouldn’t get my dress dirty! The trolley had leather seats and AC!! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Z

Zeke · Married on 05/27/2018

I would highly recommend working with Newport Travel and Carlos in particular. We had a few moving pieces to our wedding with pickups at a few different locations. We decided to only go with one trolley, however, on the day of the wedding as it was raining - Carlos sent an additional trolley (without even letting us know - at no additional cost) to make sure our guests were not stuck in the rain. Every time I would speak to Carlos his number one objective was to make sure we had an incredible experience - which we did! The trolley itself was immaculate and completely up-to-date. Overall, we have nothing but great things to say about Newport Travel!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Joaquin · Married on 04/28/2018

I had an absolutely amazing experience with the Newport Trolley Service for my wedding! Even though my wedding was outside of Newport, they assured to arrive early to my location and had the route planned out in advance. The transportation was completely flawless and there were no delays in the schedule for the day. Plus the trolley fit so many of us that fitting bridal parties and family was no problem! And it was a blast on the trolley!! Music, beverages, family, friends, and a friendly driver. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you Newport Trolley Team!

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Newport Travel 4
    Newport Travel 5

Newport Travel's reply:

Joaquin, thanks for the opportunity to be part of your special day. Best for you and your beloved wife!
    Carlos

Rhonda · Married on 04/14/2018

The white trolley is Beautiful and so very comfortable. Carlos was very accommodating and easy to work with.

Sent on 05/06/2018

Kerrie · Married on 04/07/2018

Great company to work with! I highly recommend

Sent on 05/06/2018

Donna · Married on 10/29/2017

Marrying one of your children off can be a trying time, for many reasons. So much to plan, to worry about. One thing I never worried about, from the very first contact with Newport Travel Trolley Tours, was the Wedding Trolley my now daughter-in-law wanted so very much. Not only professional, every person I came in contact was personable, ever at the ready to please, so understanding of changes and more. We all felt very special in this glorious trolley. I can never thank Newport Travel Trolley Tours enough. I highly recommend them to make a magical day even more marvelous!

Sent on 12/01/2017
    Newport Travel 6

Hilary · Married on 10/08/2017

Working with Carlos and Newport Travel Trolley Tours for our wedding was one of the best choices we made! Carlos was so incredibly easy going and great to work with. The trolley was absolutely gorgeous and in pristine condition. We were so happy to have worked with Carlos and have already been recommending him to all of our friends getting married!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Rachael · Married on 10/06/2017

Clean trolley! Very professional! Perfect for any event especially a wedding!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Paul · Married on 09/24/2017

Our tour of Newport was an outstanding success. Our driver was a wealth of knowledge with many humorous anecdotes that helped make the tour one of the highlights of our 50th reunion weekend.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Steph · Married on 09/23/2017

If you’re looking for a perfect, memorable way to transport your family and guests to and from the wedding to various other venues and/or accommodations, then Carlos and his immaculate, beautiful white wedding trolley is the way to go. Calm and patient, kind and courteous, Carlos met all of our requests, working with us on our timed-itinerary of guest transportation. Stylish and comfortable, our friends and family loved both the ride which happened to be very scenic across Aquidneck Island to our wedding venue, as well as the kindliness of the driver who gave a small tour-overview in the process. Suiting to our needs, NewporTravel provided transportation after our wedding not only back to the guest accommodations but also to the location of our after-party. That something special, tiny detail that showcases your wedding and provides a unique experience for your guests you’ll only find in Rhode Island, we highly recommend using NewporTravel.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Newport Travel's reply:

Steph, no words to thank you for the kind words. We promise we will work really hard to make your words true to anyone that hires us based on your review and of others. Best wishes to you and Benjamin!!!
    Carlos
  • Cristy

Cristy · Married on 09/16/2017

Carlos was amazing to work with! Clean, sharp looking trolleys and professional, courteous drivers. Book with Newport Travel and you won't have to worry about any issues with transportation on your wedding day.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Rebecca · Married on 08/04/2017

We used Newport Trolley Tours for our wedding and were absolutely overjoyed. They were on time and extremely professional!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Rafaela · Married on 07/21/2017

We loved our experience with Newport Travel Trolley Tours. Everything from planning to pick up was easy, worry free, and professional -- not to mention the trolley is beautiful and comfortable. If I had to do it again I would certainly use NTTT again!

Sent on 08/19/2017

stacy · Married on 07/09/2017

Carlos was amazing! Super accommodating and attentive the entire weekend and leading up to the festivities. I would totally use his services again!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Susan · Married on 07/02/2017

Excellent service in every way! From our initial contact with Carlos through the final moments of our event, the service could not have been more exceptional! Our driver Terry was sweet, professional and provided a calm friendly ride for our bride, parents and attendants. The white wedding trolley was pristine. The air conditioning (we had a warm sunny July day) and the white leather seats provided a comfortable and pleasant ride for everyone aboard. Newport Travel Trolley receives our highest praises in all categories…totally a 5-star rating! Sincerely, Sue (Mother-of-the-Bride)

Sent on 08/23/2017

H · Married on 06/16/2017

Carlos was absolutely fabulous, he will make sure that every detail is taken care of.
    Everything went perfectly smooth on my wedding day, guests loved the white trolley.
    Service is 5 stars and i recommend Newport Travel Trolley to everyone i know.
    Foi um prazer Carlos!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Preston · Married on 06/11/2017

I can't say enough about Newport Travel Trolley. My daughter's wedding was 6/11/2017 at Rosecliff in Newport. We had multiple hotel pickups at multiple times and every went perfectly. Thanks to Carlos and his drivers!!!
    Preston

Sent on 06/29/2017

Michael · Married on 06/10/2017

This was a great experience from the coordination of services all the way down to the driver (Ross) who made it worth every penny. We are actually using the company again for my sisters wedding. Cant wait to see you again!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Gaetan · Married on 06/09/2017

My wife and I were just recently married in Newport in June and are 100% satisfied with the decision to use Newport Travel Trolley, the white wedding trolley in particular. This allowed us to be with the entire bridal / groom party and our close family. All communications went through Carlos, who was extremely professional and responsive. He worked with us every step of the way and ensured us, they will go above and beyond to make our day one to truly remember. Our driver was Russ and I can not say enough nice things about him. He strategically planned his trip out in the morning to check the best route for the trolley clearance, even before picking us up, to make sure there were no unexpected delays. The groomsmen and I were picked up for the church first and Russ was extremely welcoming and made sure the large built in cooler had enough ice for the champagne, waters, etc. Between ceremony and reception, Russ drove us around to many iconic Newport locations for photos, and even managed to give us a beautiful en route mansion tour describing the mansions and their owners in great detail. I would highly recommend Newport Travel Tolley to any and all. Their passion for their work shows and was truly the perfect touch to our perfect day. I can not thank them enough!!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Lisa · Married on 06/03/2017

Carlos and his team were fantastic!!!!! Super professional and flexible. Would recommend them to anyone getting married in Newport!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Natalie · Married on 05/27/2017

The white trolley was beautiful. It was on time and the driver was accommodating. Carlos did s wonderful job of coordinating everything. Thank you!

Sent on 06/23/2017