Newnan Centre Reviews

15 Reviews for Newnan Centre

1 User photo

Newnan Centre 1

Chelsie · Married on 08/11/2018

Great venue!!! Well kept and the staff is friendly and professional! They made my day that more special and stress-free!

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Newnan Centre 2

Shae · Married on 08/04/2018

Great and very well please with picking this beautiful venue.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Elaine · Married on 04/21/2018

The entire team provided top notch service!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Newnan Centre's reply:

Elaine, thank you so much for choosing us to be a part of your special day! You were a beautiful bride and I know you and Bernard have a beautiful future.

Amanda · Married on 04/14/2018

The Newnan Centre was the perfect venue for our reception. The location is beautiful inside and out. Great staff and reasonably priced.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/24/2016

We had the most beautiful wedding reception at the newnan centre! Carol & Claire were a pleasure to work with and so helpful. From the beautiful ballroom to the bridal suite, this venue is gorgeous! The Newnan Centre is very well kept and is always clean. This spacious venue was perfect for our special day with 300 guests.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Shelby · Married on 06/25/2016

There are not enough words that I can say to describe how perfectly wonderful The Newnan Centre was to work with for our special day. From the very beginning, Carol was extremely helpful, kind and patient. I had to have sent AT LEAST 50 e-mails throughout the last year asking questions about measurements, china, times, and asking for visits. Each e-mail was answered promptly and with an extreme amount of understanding and patience.

When we met for our final meeting with the coordinator, Carol was adamant on making sure that everything we needed was made available. She said several times that she wanted this day to be perfect for us and she was willing to do whatever it took to make sure that was possible.

The venue itself - absolutely GORGEOUS! The amount of decorations that were needed were so limited because the venue itself was so gorgeous. The landscaping, the windows, the light fixtures...just absolutely stunning features. So many people complimented the venue and how perfect it was for our special day!

If I ever had to redo our special day, I would choose this venue hands down. My coordinator was so impressed with the venue as well. They went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect...and it was just that!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Emily · Married on 03/12/2016

Being from out of state, we were nervous about selecting a venue that would be easy to communicate with. Carol went above and beyond to include both of us as well as our family in the planning process. When we had any questions, she responded within 24 hours, but usually almost immediately. She handled everything with professionalism (very clear about expectations, what we paid for, etc), friendly/warmness, and care towards all details. Carol had everything set up and was always on time/early. The Newnan Centre was the best place we could have hoped for our wedding. Thank you for giving us beautiful and fun memories and making our day stress free (it really was!). Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Desiree · Married on 08/15/2015

The Newnan Centre was a very beautiful place and it made a perfect place for my wedding. The Newnan Centre was affordable and offered great quality and beauty for our wedding. I loved each room because it provided a unique quality that is hard to find at other places. There are big, gorgeous windows that provide wonderful lighting. The chandeliers and other lights provide a very intimate and romantic setting for a wedding. I highly recommend the Newnan Centre.

Sent on 08/28/2015

mattie · Married on 07/25/2015

the Newnan Centre is absolutely a beautiful facility our wedding was perfect partly due to this venue. The staff Mrs.Carol was the best so helpful and personable, professional always smiling really made a difference. I would highly recommend this facility for a wedding or any other event.This venue was the perfect spot for our wedding.

Sent on 08/16/2015

Kimberlee · Married on 09/27/2014

I LOVE THIS VENUE and I LOVE MRS. CAROL MOORE! She is the consummate professional and I would recommend her venue to anyone! I plan on hosting my daughter's sweet 16 at the Centre!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Vanessa · Married on 06/28/2014

The Newnan Centre is a beautiful facility. It was wonderful to have this type facility locally to have our once in a lifetime event; and we didn't have to fight the Atlanta traffic. We received EXCEPTIONAL service from the staff. Carol was very easy to work with in making sure everything would be just the way we wanted it. She was always very courteous and professional. She was literally always just a phone call away. She did not only exhibit this professionalism with us, but also from working with our caterer to the florist. Our daughter's wedding day was PERFECT.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Rachel · Married on 06/14/2014

This place was amazing. The staff did such a great job. They set up the tables and provided table clothes. The venue is new and looks beautiful. There is lots of space so if you have a big wedding everyone will fit! They were great at accommodating anything we needed!

Sent on 09/25/2014

taylor · Married on 05/12/2018

Carol was great to work with and very responsive and flexible when it came to scheduling meetings! She wasn’t pushy at all and was very easy and a joy to work with. I would highly recommend using The Newnan Centre for an event!!

Sent on 06/06/2018

A Happy Lady · Married on 06/17/2019

4.2

It was a great experience

You get an amazing value and beautiful scenery for your buck. It's a spacious venue that allows you to have your event exclusively for the day and it is breathtaking!! You do have to use their preferred vendors but the alcohol vendor Francis is amazing and contemporary catering served really good food. Carroll and Peyton were very patient and helpful.
    It's worth the travel and I would recommend.

Sent on 07/28/2019

cristy · Married on 03/07/2015

3.2
      0.0
      2.5
      3.5

they were good . but only thing i did like was we could not bring in food or punch . every thing had to done by there caterers and it was very expensive too use them. so we did not get to have my family punch . that we have at all are party.

Sent on 03/28/2015