Newberry Brothers Floral & Décor Reviews

Newberry Brothers Floral & Décor 4
Newberry Brothers Floral & Décor 5

Karen · Married on 04/22/2007

3.5

They did a great job with the arrangements and came up with great ideas for our decorations for the wedding and reception. The only problem was they were missing one boutounere. Other than that I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/06/2007

Tova · Married on 08/16/2009

4.2
      3.0
      3.5

The flowers turned out great, but we went over budget so be prepared to spend quite a bit of money with them.

Sent on 09/01/2009

Michelle · Married on 03/16/2013

3.5

Newberry Brothers provided us with beautiful feather center pieces for our wedding! They were different than having just flowers and made the tables look very elegant and fun! They were very delightful to work with and very professional! I have used Newberry in the past and have never been disappointed in their service! Thank you to all the staff at Newberry!

Sent on 07/31/2013

3.6
      3.0
      2.5

Newberry Brothers did a great job with my centerpieces and other flower arrangements, but I was (and still am) extremely disappointed with the chuppah that showed up at my wedding!! It was completely different than the actual chuppah I had chosen, and I even met with Paula 2 weeks before the wedding to go over everything one last time to ease my anxiety. Overall, I would not recommend using Newberry Brothers for your wedding if you don't want any last minute, unchangeable surprises on your wedding day. It is such a shame to botch something so important to a Jewish wedding, and my pictures will forever remind me of the chuppah I did not choose. Moreover, not one person from Newberry Brothers has bothered to call me to apologize for this huge mistake.

In the end, Newberry Brothers is a great florist with great potential, but the communication among the florists is lacking. I spent an hour or so with someone other than Paula designing a sweetheart table, only to find 2 weeks before the wedding, Paula had no idea we were having a sweetheart table. Although we spent hours with Paula, no doubt someone else ultimately made that chuppah and had I known, that person would have been at the meetings. Newberry Brothers is not cheap, so I would suggest you spend your money somewhere more reliable.

Sent on 07/11/2013