Newberry Brothers Floral & Décor Reviews

60 | Denver, CO

60 Reviews for Newberry Brothers Floral & Décor

Mallory · Married on 07/30/2016

Newberry was so great to work with! We had the most beautiful flowers and they really did a great job coming up with something unique that fit our outdoor wedding. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Newberry did an amazing job helping set up our wedding and reception. They helped us plan the right centerpieces and also stayed within budget. It was beautiful!!

Sent on 07/23/2015

I struggled to find a florist who was reasonably priced and also could provide guidance on what would look good (I am not knowledgeable about flowers). Only a few weeks before the wedding, I talked to Newberry Brothers and they put my mind at ease - and could handle my small order on short notice. we just did my bouquet, boutonnieres and corsages, but they were perfect! I was completely happy with the service and pricing from Newberry Brothers.

Sent on 09/30/2012

Randi · Married on 11/07/2015

Newberry put together numerous proposals for me to ensure I was happy with the final result. They did countless mock ups at no charge to help me envision the final product and they have been super responsive when I have questions about the flowers. They set everything up for me so that I didn't have any details to worry about.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Julie · Married on 08/03/2003

Beautiful flowers

Sent on 08/18/2008

3.5

Newberry Brothers was great to work with...I showed them my inspiration photos and they brought everything to life. My centerpieces and chuppah were unique and beautiful. I'm not sure how their pricing compares to other florists...but when I asked to reduce my bridal bouquet they said it was already the lowest they would go. Yet it was SO heavy on my wedding day and I'm pretty sure that it could have been made smaller!! Overall I think they did a wonderful job and everything looked great.

Sent on 07/26/2013

Karen · Married on 04/22/2007

3.5

They did a great job with the arrangements and came up with great ideas for our decorations for the wedding and reception. The only problem was they were missing one boutounere. Other than that I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/06/2007

Tova · Married on 08/16/2009

4.2
      3.0
      3.5

The flowers turned out great, but we went over budget so be prepared to spend quite a bit of money with them.

Sent on 09/01/2009

Michelle · Married on 03/16/2013

3.5

Newberry Brothers provided us with beautiful feather center pieces for our wedding! They were different than having just flowers and made the tables look very elegant and fun! They were very delightful to work with and very professional! I have used Newberry in the past and have never been disappointed in their service! Thank you to all the staff at Newberry!

Sent on 07/31/2013

3.6
      3.0
      2.5

Newberry Brothers did a great job with my centerpieces and other flower arrangements, but I was (and still am) extremely disappointed with the chuppah that showed up at my wedding!! It was completely different than the actual chuppah I had chosen, and I even met with Paula 2 weeks before the wedding to go over everything one last time to ease my anxiety. Overall, I would not recommend using Newberry Brothers for your wedding if you don't want any last minute, unchangeable surprises on your wedding day. It is such a shame to botch something so important to a Jewish wedding, and my pictures will forever remind me of the chuppah I did not choose. Moreover, not one person from Newberry Brothers has bothered to call me to apologize for this huge mistake.

In the end, Newberry Brothers is a great florist with great potential, but the communication among the florists is lacking. I spent an hour or so with someone other than Paula designing a sweetheart table, only to find 2 weeks before the wedding, Paula had no idea we were having a sweetheart table. Although we spent hours with Paula, no doubt someone else ultimately made that chuppah and had I known, that person would have been at the meetings. Newberry Brothers is not cheap, so I would suggest you spend your money somewhere more reliable.

Sent on 07/11/2013