46 Reviews for Newberry Brothers Floral & Décor

Single Flowers (4)
Non-Floral (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
45 Newberry Brothers Floral & Décor Reviews

Incredibly beautiful arrangements and great customer service! The staff listened to what we wanted and delivered more than I could ever imagine. Great colors and floral selections, easy to communicate with everyone at Newberry Brothers. We had a custom request to add special legos to our boutonnieres and bouquets, everything went off without a hitch. Thank you!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Newberry Brothers was selected to handle the floral decor for our daughter's wedding at Arrowhead Golf Club on 9/2/18, and we could not have been happier with our choice. Myisha and Emily were our primary contacts and they were extremely responsive and easy to work with. Myisha met with our daughter initially to discuss her colors and general concept, and then my husband and I joined in on a follow-up visit to finalize the details. Myisha has a wonderful ability to interpret the customer's vision and then create an amazing floral presentation. The table arrangements were exactly what we had envisioned, and the natural birch and floral arch that Newberry constructed, beautifully complemented the spectacular mountain views of the ceremony site. The whole "look" of the event was absolutely perfect and in keeping with the feel of an outdoor wedding. THANK YOU, MYISHA, EMILY AND NEWBERRY BROTHERS, for making the day so beautiful and special!

Profile Picture Barbara, 9/2/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Newberry brothers designed the most beautiful flowers. Better than I could imagine! Thank you so much for creating such a spectacular floral display on my wedding day!! They also came in under 1K under other price estimates, so yaay!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/1/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Newberry Brothers was phenomenal!! They communicated with me every step of the way, they delivered the flowers in a timely manner to my hotel and my grooms hotel which were separate and they gave me everything I asked for. My bouquet was stunning. They took my imagination and brought it to life. Thank you so so much!!

Profile Picture Melissa , 8/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I got married last weekend and used Newberry Brothers and my flowers were absolutely perfect! From the very beginning Paula was amazing, professional, and new exactly how to make my vision come true! Everyone throughout the night raves about the centerpieces and the bouquets! Thank you Newberry for the most perfect elegant touch to make my wedding day a fairytale!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amanda, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Newberry Brothers did the flowers for our April 2018 wedding, and they were AMAZING to work with every step of the way. We were primarily in contact with Emily and Myisha, who were both fabulous!! We'd been leaning towards another florist in the early stages of wedding planning, but after seeing Myisha's initial design mock-up/presentation, my heart was set on Newberry. They responded quickly to all of our questions and concerns throughout the process, and when the initial quote was way above our budget they worked closely with us to get it down to where we were comfortable. On the day of the event, the bouquets/boutonnieres/corsages were delivered right on time to our hotel so we could use them for our pre-ceremony photos, and Myisha did a magical job at the venue itself for the ceremony (greenery rings FTW!!) and flipping arrangements around for the reception. I loved the colors, the styles, everything about it. Cannot recommend them highly enough! (Photos by Jake Holt Photography based out of Austin, whom I also HIGHLY recommend!!!)

Profile Picture Deborah, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Newberry Brothers did an AMAZING job with the flowers for my wedding. I changed my mind about 100 times and they worked with me every step of the way. I recommend Newberry Brothers with 100% certainty that they will make sure wedding as beautiful as mine.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

AMAZING!!!

We couldn’t be more thrilled with Newberry Brothers! Our wedding flowers were exactly what I pictured, and more beautiful than I could have hoped. Somehow the florists at NB were able to figure out the picture I had in my head and make it happen–except way better.

They were completely professional and an absolute blast to work with. They were responsive, detail-oriented, and wonderfully creative. My bouquet was extraordinary, the tables were gorgeous, and the arch they custom made for us was breathtaking with the mountains in the background.

Everything they did was perfect; our guests are still talking about the flowers. If you're getting married anywhere within their geographical reach, CHOOSE NEWBERRY BROTHERS!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

This is a great local business that works with all budgets and every type of event. We needed bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and flower petals for the flower girls along with a few roses for the wedding cake. That's it - no flowers for the ceremony and no table centerpieces, as we did our own. Newberry Brothers came through with exactly what we ordered, delivered on time, on a Sunday- even though they are closed on that day, and everything looked beautiful. Top quality flowers. The bride's and bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous. Highly recommend this florist.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

ask for Myisha, she was amazing. She listened and got everything perfect beyond my dreams, and right on budget!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I cannot write enough about how much we loved working with Newberry Brothers for our wedding! We had met with several florists regarding our wedding flowers and between receiving outrageous quotes for what our floral needs were to not receiving ANY follow up after a consultation, I was feeling so discouraged and stressed. My fiancé and I realized that our floral needs would be minimal due to the fact that we wanted to use lanterns as our reception centerpieces, rather than flowers. That left our floral needs to be bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, and decor for our ceremony arch. Scheduling our consolation was easy and they had good availability to meet with me on a Saturday morning. We had a pretty clear idea of what flowers we wanted and the colors scheme we wanted to work with. We were having an early October wedding and our colors were burgundy and ivory with fall foliage colors as our accents. We wanted to have a simple, but elegant fall wedding minus the country feeling so many fall weddings seem to have. We also had an idea about what we wanted for our arch decorations, but were open to suggestions since they are the designers. We met with Paula Newberry-Arnold, co-owner of the store and she was fantastic! I immediately felt she was on our side and her one goal was not to make a sale, but to create the most beautiful and memorable floral’s for the most important day in our lives. We brought pictures to show Paula what we wanted and even what we didn't (especially current trends we weren’t too keen on). My fiancé and Mother-in-law are allergic to lilies (which are my favorite flowers) and instead of disregarding them altogether Paula suggested we do an orange calla lily instead because it doesn't have the same pollen as stargazer or tiger lilies (and no allergy issues). Paula was detailed in the questions she asked us regarding our favorite flowers, colors, the color and fabric of my dress, if we had a theme, our budget, and what, overall, we wanted to achieve

Profile Picture Mallory, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
4.7

Newberry was so great to work with! We had the most beautiful flowers and they really did a great job coming up with something unique that fit our outdoor wedding. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture User5219367, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Newberry put together numerous proposals for me to ensure I was happy with the final result. They did countless mock ups at no charge to help me envision the final product and they have been super responsive when I have questions about the flowers. They set everything up for me so that I didn't have any details to worry about.

Profile Picture Randi, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We hired Newberry Brothers to provide all the flowers for our wedding and reception and they did an outstanding job. We worked with Paula who came up with truly inspired arrangements for our Gatsby themed wedding. They delivered, set up and cleaned up after. We couldn't not have been happier with their services.

Profile Picture Renee, 10/24/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Newberry Brothers was AMAZING! They provided all the flowers we needed for the entire wedding, in addition to a chandelier to hang above the dance floor. Our venue was very industrial, so we made our decor very soft and romantic, and Newberry Brothers hit it out of the park! I've never seen such beautiful floral arrangements. We ended up using them for several other events as well, and no matter what we requested, Newberry Brothers exceeded my expectations. Thank you, Paula and Mayisha!

Profile Picture Kacey, 9/19/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Newberry brothers did my wedding in Vail about 2 weeks ago and I cannot say enough amazing things about them. They went above and beyond to make my vision beyond my expectations. The team and Paula were so accommodating to my changes and updates and were a pleasure to work with. I would recommend them to anyone - whether it is a birthday or a full scale wedding you will not be disappointed! Thank you Paula and team for making my wedding a dream!

Profile Picture megan, 8/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They did my daughters wedding two years ago and I didn't think they could out do themselves then but they did for my wedding this past Friday August 28, 2015. It was everything I dreamed of and more!!! They work with you to create exactly what you want, they are patient and they will meet with you as many times as it takes until the sample is what you envisioned!! Amazing staff, amazing service, will always recommend and use in the future

Profile Picture Patti , 8/28/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was beyond thrilled with the flowers for my August wedding! Emily and team took my vision and created something beyond compare. They were truly breathtaking and were the finishing touch to my wedding day experience. I will send all of my friends and family to Newberry to any floral needs!

Profile Picture User5408426, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They did such a wonderful job on our flowers and were so helpful with helping me decide on centerpieces, arrangements, etc. They were always quick to reply with any questions and were very professional. Although they arent the cheapest flower shop we realized from shopping around what they do and provide really sets them far apart and its more than worth it. I highly recommend them

Profile Picture Erica, 7/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Wow! I could not believe how amazing the floral arrangements from Newberry Brothers were. And this is coming from the groom! The quality and quantity of flowers for the price was so compelling vs. other florists. And their ability to turn my wife's vision into reality was simply astounding! Our guests kept asking: "what kind of flowers are those," because they chose such unique and pretty types! It was a joy having Newberry Brothers bring the life to our event and can't thank them enough for making our day that much more special!

Profile Picture Daria-Paul, 7/3/15, 2 Reviews
4.7

Newberry did an amazing job helping set up our wedding and reception. They helped us plan the right centerpieces and also stayed within budget. It was beautiful!!

Profile Picture Denise, 7/3/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Perfect! Exactly what I wanted! They were very easy to work with...even with a last minute hiccup when some flowers weren't going to work in my bouquet, it was very smooth. No complaints!

Profile Picture Laurie, 6/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were breathtaking. They were able to put my ideas into amazing centerpieces that lot up the room. I was stunned!

Profile Picture User3729688, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Newberry brothers was easy to work with, flexible, and helpful when trying to choose floral arrangements. Our bouquets were gorgeous, fresh, and just perfect!!! Our centerpieces turned out beautifully, and the flower arrangement we ordered to decorate our cake was beautiful. The only issue was that they forgot my rose petals that I added last minute for the aisle. They did reimburse me for them though. I thought their prices were competitive and their service was great. I would recommend them!

Profile Picture Nora, 5/25/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our flowers from Newberry's were AMAZING!!! They do a phenomenal job and won't disappoint. Unsure how they're cost compares to others...not inexpensive but absolutely fabulous!

Profile Picture Heidi, 5/24/14, 4 Reviews