New York Style Limousine Service, Inc. Reviews

12 | Holbrook, NY

12 Reviews for New York Style Limousine Service, Inc.

12 New York Style Limousine Service, Inc. Reviews

Lisa · Married on 08/18/2018

We used NY Style Limo for our wedding on 8/13/17 and I couldn't have asked for a better experience, I highly recommend them! Anthony was so helpful when I was trying to plan out the logistics, he helped me plan out the best way to get all of our family and guests from the house and the hotel to the wedding. They all had to be there at different times and I couldn't have planned it without his help. Every limo and party bus that day arrived exactly when it should have and the drivers were extremely accommodating. Everyone was chauffeured to the proper location and at the right time. It was a perfect day and I can't wait to use Anthony and his staff again soon! Thanks Anthony!

Cathy · Married on 08/05/2018

I would absolutely recommend New York Style Limousine to my family & friends. Anthony has been very flexible, honest & helpful. He was the first person to respond to my inquiries among 6-10 companies I contacted. I'm the type of person who shops around for the best price and guess who offers the greatest deal? New York Style Limousine! Tommy, our driver for our wedding, was very helpful too to both me & my husband. He even fixed my train before I was about to walk down the aisle. They are both awesome! I'm glad I chose their company! Thank you guys for all your great help! God speed & keep up the great services you provide!

Lauren · Married on 07/20/2018

It was such a pleasure to work with Anthony and his team for our wedding day. My husband and I were so impressed with the level of professionalism shown by our driver (whose name I wish I could remember). Anthony was really easy to communicate with and was very prompt with responses to any questions or concerns we had before our wedding day. Both the limo and the sedan were very nice and clean and we appreciated every minute of the drive. Thank you!

Samantha · Married on 04/14/2018

My wedding was April 14, 2018. The vendor who went above and beyond from the first contact through the last was definitely NY Style Limousine. At first, my husband and I were just concerned about having a limo for transportation of the wedding party from our reception venue to a second photo location, to the church, and then back to our reception venue + a shuttle for our guests at the end of the night. We were given the best price by the most responsive service we contacted, which happened to be Anthony at NY Style Limo. We later decided to add a shuttle for our hotel guests from the hotel to the church, and from the church to the reception venue. That was added without a problem. When many more guests decided to stay at the hotel than originally expected, we were a bit nervous about not being able to accommodate them, having no idea how many of them would want to drive themselves in rental cars, etc.. Anthony, again for a great price, suggested pulling another limo up behind the shuttle at pickup time, for potential overflow. He said he wouldn't charge us beyond the one hour fee if the limo ended up not being needed. Sure enough, we did end up filling the entire bus and having extra guests need the limo. Everything went incredibly smoothly. Guests mentioned how much of a delight the transportation service was. For the wedding party, Dave, our driver, went above and beyond in his service. He made sure I was entering and exiting the limo in the best way possible, and he took care to make my dress straight before I walked down the aisle with my father. He was the only one who remembered to to take the flower arrangements from the church to be repurposed at the wedding reception venue. I was overwhelmed at his kindness and professionalism! Anthony is a true delight. I felt like I was being a difficult customer, but he always assured me that everything was great and he wasn't bothered at all about the updates and requests for more of his fleet. Choose NY Style Limo!

Megan · Married on 04/08/2018

Everything was absolutely fabulous for our wedding! The driver was early, courteous, worked around our time-schedule set-backs and showed up with a beautiful limo. I would highly highly highly recommend them to anyone! We were able to book just a week before our wedding and at a very reasonable price. Excellent!!!!!

Sent on 04/10/2018

New York Style Limousine Service, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so very much for giving me an opportunity to be a part of your beautiful wedding day it was a pleasure working with you both. Thank You Anthony

Stephany · Married on 11/04/2017

Anthony made everything easy to book and helped make mine and my husband's wedding day amazing. Our driver was amazing and she was on time and extremely professional. I will definitely use them again for any future services that I need!

• tina

tina · Married on 08/12/2017

New York Style Limousine is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by myself and my husband. Anthony, the owner, was helpful, easy to communicate with and very flexible. We got married on August 12th, 2017. Our driver was absolutely amazing. He was patient, kind and 100% professional. I am SO SO SO happy we decided to hire New York Style Limo for our wedding day and wouldn't have had it any other way!

• Christina

Christina · Married on 08/05/2017

amazing and replies quickly easy to work with

Nora · Married on 06/26/2010

New York Style Limo, in particular, Anthony, was so helpful during our wedding. Logistically, our wedding was difficult. We had a number of locations and required different transportation vehicles for each leg of the journey. New York Style limo was very accommodating and offered us a great price for the duration of the day. The drivers were exceptionally professional and friendly and put us at ease throughout the day. All in all, they were wonderful! I would definitely work with them again.

• User7880522 · 1+ year ago

The party bus was amazing, it fit my entire bridal part and was very clean. It made for a good time!

Sent on 03/14/2017

New York Style Limousine Service, Inc.'s reply:

thank you so very much for the great review and the kind words it would be nice to know who wrote the review. it was our pleasure to be part of your wedding day Thank You Anthony

3.8
      3.0
      2.0

I found that as I read the reviews of limo companies in preparation for my wedding, I felt like I was reading a collection of short essays on how to ruin a wedding day. There are some horror stories out there. Mine, thankfully, is not one of them.
    The limo that picked me and my bridesmaids up in the morning was on time, even a little early actually. The driver did give me a scare when he didn't seem to know that he was picking up the groom and groomsmen after us, but we figured it out and he got them with no problems.
    We had originally reserved an Escalade limo to take the entire bridal party from the reception to the hotel, but were offered a free upgrade to the shuttle bus when the Escalade was requested for another event. I thought that was very nice of them to provide the bus at no extra cost and as a result we were able to offer a few extra people a ride.
    I would recommend NY Style Limo but would caution that they can be a little difficult to get a hold of at times. They are not one of these large limo services, but I like to support the smaller businesses so I was more than happy to work with them and very pleased with their service.