8 Reviews for New York Style Limousine Service, Inc.

Round Trip (3)
Shuttle (1)
Multi-Locations (1)
Privacy Partition (1)
8 New York Style Limousine Service, Inc. Reviews

We used NY Style Limo for our wedding on 8/13/17 and I couldn't have asked for a better experience, I highly recommend them! Anthony was so helpful when I was trying to plan out the logistics, he helped me plan out the best way to get all of our family and guests from the house and the hotel to the wedding. They all had to be there at different times and I couldn't have planned it without his help. Every limo and party bus that day arrived exactly when it should have and the drivers were extremely accommodating. Everyone was chauffeured to the proper location and at the right time. It was a perfect day and I can't wait to use Anthony and his staff again soon! Thanks Anthony!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/18/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, One-Way Trip, Round Trip, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Party Bus, Stretch Limo

Anthony made everything easy to book and helped make mine and my husband's wedding day amazing. Our driver was amazing and she was on time and extremely professional. I will definitely use them again for any future services that I need!

Profile Picture Stephany , 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: SUV Limo, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Round Trip

New York Style Limousine is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by myself and my husband. Anthony, the owner, was helpful, easy to communicate with and very flexible. We got married on August 12th, 2017. Our driver was absolutely amazing. He was patient, kind and 100% professional. I am SO SO SO happy we decided to hire New York Style Limo for our wedding day and wouldn't have had it any other way!

Profile Picture tina, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

amazing and replies quickly easy to work with

Profile Picture Christina, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

New York Style Limo, in particular, Anthony, was so helpful during our wedding. Logistically, our wedding was difficult. We had a number of locations and required different transportation vehicles for each leg of the journey. New York Style limo was very accommodating and offered us a great price for the duration of the day. The drivers were exceptionally professional and friendly and put us at ease throughout the day. All in all, they were wonderful! I would definitely work with them again.

Profile Picture Nora, 6/26/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The party bus was amazing, it fit my entire bridal part and was very clean. It made for a good time!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User7880522, Recently Married, 12 Reviews
3.8

I found that as I read the reviews of limo companies in preparation for my wedding, I felt like I was reading a collection of short essays on how to ruin a wedding day. There are some horror stories out there. Mine, thankfully, is not one of them.
The limo that picked me and my bridesmaids up in the morning was on time, even a little early actually. The driver did give me a scare when he didn't seem to know that he was picking up the groom and groomsmen after us, but we figured it out and he got them with no problems.
We had originally reserved an Escalade limo to take the entire bridal party from the reception to the hotel, but were offered a free upgrade to the shuttle bus when the Escalade was requested for another event. I thought that was very nice of them to provide the bus at no extra cost and as a result we were able to offer a few extra people a ride.
I would recommend NY Style Limo but would caution that they can be a little difficult to get a hold of at times. They are not one of these large limo services, but I like to support the smaller businesses so I was more than happy to work with them and very pleased with their service.

Profile Picture User3660933, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews