New York Bridal Hair Reviews

31 | New York, NY

31 Reviews for New York Bridal Hair

Penny · Married on 05/28/2000

New York Bridal Hair is extremely prompt and proffessional. The staff is freindly and very accomodating. I was impressed with the styles they did for my hair and was completely happy with the one I chose. They are very affordable and will come to you for consultations. I would recommend them to any nervous bride because they are very good at what they do.

Sent on 08/23/2010

Joanne · Married on 06/09/2012

I could tell with my first meeting, she was going to be great. Showed up exactly on time each session, and I was very happy with her services.

Sent on 06/11/2012
  • User2201602 · 2+ years ago

Mikki was fantastic!! I cannot say enough good things about her. I waited until only a few weeks before my wedding to book hair and make up (my first trial did not work out well) and booking was clear and easy. Mikki was friendly, professional and nice. She was so easy to communicate with and totally understood what I wanted. Our trial was very helpful (make-up trial and hair consultation). On my wedding day my hair and make up were done beautifully and on time. The hair and make up lasted all night through dancing, and jostling (family members hugged me and knocked the hairdo several times and even so it stayed in place and looked great). I would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/21/2012

Anna · Married on 09/05/2009

I had a 100% great experience. During consultation done at my apartment, we tried hairstyle after hairstyle until I was happy. On the day of the wedding, the team of hairstylists and make-up artists even arrived a few minutes early (which calmed my stressed out nerves a bit). Hair and make-up for 5 bridesmaids, myself, and two moms were finished well on time, and everyone in the wedding party were more than pleased with the results.

Sent on 07/09/2010

erielle · Married on 05/12/2012

arissa LISTENS! she did my hairstyle and make up EXACTLY as how i wanted it to be done

arissa have a good system so there is no waste of the time.

arissa is very friendly, soft-spoken. i've had arrogant hairstylist before who thinks that they know more about you. arissa is none of that. she made me feel very comfortable the whole time
    i recommend new york bridal services. i am from minneapolis and i had my wedding at central park in new york. i found out about new york bridal services online that's why i'm a little bit nervous about it. but when i finally met my hairstylist/make up artist on my big day, all of my fears went away. it made me feel that i was taken cared of by a professional.

Sent on 06/02/2012

4.2

Mikki was my main contact at New York bridal hair. We met in the city and she did multiple hairstyles during our trial. After the trial I had again change my mind in terms of the type of hairstyles I wanted. I scanned her pictures to her email to review and asked how she felt about them and if she was comfortable doing them. She said no problem and she was right. The hair was absolutely stunning and I could not have asked for anything more. She also did my nine-year-old daughter's hair and that too was just beautiful.

Sent on 11/02/2013