New Pace Wedding Films Reviews

59 Reviews for New Pace Wedding Films

1 User photo

New Pace Wedding Films 1

Shannon · Married on 12/15/2012

New pace productions were a pleasure to work with for our wedding. Jc was our videographer and he was so nice and he was very professional and we can't wait to see our video!

Sent on 12/27/2012

Allison · Married on 10/19/2012

We worked with Bill from New Pace on our wedding day and he was awesome! He was very friendly and easy to work with! He was constantly filming every minute of our wedding and we can not wait to see our wedding video!!

Sent on 11/01/2012

Bill, JC and team were amazing to work with and provided us with lasting memories via video of our wedding day, we have already relived it on numerous anniversaries! I've recommended New Pace to many friends and family, all who have had great experiences, as well. Glad to see their business growing!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Deirdre · Married on 09/29/2012

After viewing a friends wedding video I thought New Pace Productions was a great choice for my wedding. Bill and J.C were so easy to work with, very friendly and reasonably priced. Jc was our videograoher, he was very nice and professional. We would highly recommend them. We are looking forward to seeing our video, we know we will love it!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Nikki · Married on 09/14/2012

I wanted to take a minute to say how much we love our wedding video. It turned out beautiful, and we are so very happy we chose New Pace Productions. Bill was our videographer, and he was professional, friendly, and unobtrusive. We hardly knew he was there, which made us feel comfortable and not like we were in the spotlight anymore then a bride and groom are on their wedding day. Thank you New Pace Productions, for capturing what was and will forever be one of the most important days of our lives.

Sent on 01/05/2013

Megan · Married on 08/11/2012

We used New Pace/Krista Patton for our videography and pictures. We couldn't be happier with the results. They provided impeccable service and were helpful and available with anything we asked!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Bridget · Married on 09/24/2016

I had called Bill to see if he would work with me on the video pricing. I really just wanted someone to record the day and give me a rough cut of the whole ceremony and he created a package just for me. I am so appreciative of the video that I got back. It is exactly what I wanted. Smooth transitions but nothing else fancy. Bill and his team were great to work with before, during, and after the wedding. I had the final DVDs in my hand less than a month after the wedding.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Troy · Married on 10/06/2018

New Pace worked with us to nail our wedding video vision

My husband and I just received our wedding trailer from New Pace and we're super happy with it - they captured the day perfectly! The team at New Pace was very responsive and willing to work with us throughout the process - we had several questions about the process and the whole New Pace team got on the phone with us to discuss our questions. We had pretty specific ideas about how we wanted the video to look so New Pace told us to send our ideas and thoughts to the production team - who listened to our requests and perfectly nailed our vision. Our videographer, John, was wonderful - fun and lively, but unobtrusive. He captured wonderful moments without us even knowing it. We're thrilled with our video and are so happy we'll have it to always remember our day.

Sent on 12/14/2018

New Pace Wedding Films's reply:

Thanks for the great review and for placing your trust in us to capture your day at Toftrees. So glad we hit the mark with your films and we hope you enjoy them for years to come. Wishing you all the best from everyone here at NPWF!
  • Kaitlan

Kaitlan · Married on 09/22/2018

3.2
      3.0
      2.0
      3.0

Video over 30 minutes short

My husband and I hired New Pace Wedding Films for our September 2018 wedding. At first, we were hesitant to spend such a large amount of money on a video of our day, but after seeing how great friends wedding videos turned out, we decided that it would be worth the investment. New Pace was great to work with initially. They were responsive to e-mails and answered any and all questions that we had. Our videographer the day of our wedding was also great. We received our trailer video about 8 weeks after our wedding and we absolutely love it. About a week later, we received our full film and we were extremely disappointed to say the least. Our contract stated that our fill film would be between 90 and 120 minutes...ours is 48 minutes. There was also about a 2 minute long shot of kids outside of our reception playing soccer...two of these kids are our venue owner's children and were not even involved in our wedding. I'm not sure why our videographer felt that it was okay to step out of the reception to film this. After e-mail New Pace and telling them of our disappointment with how short our film was, we were told that it was edited and all 'useable footage' was added to the film. Our film is still less than an hour long even though our contract stated 90-120 minutes. While we will always cherish our wedding films, if I had to choose a videographer again, I would choose one who would honor their contract and be sure to shoot enough footage to make our wedding film as long as it should be.

Sent on 01/15/2019

New Pace Wedding Films's reply:

Hi Kaiti, We’re happy to hear you enjoyed the process leading up to your wedding, your experience with your videographer, and that you loved your Trailer. Our couples happiness is everything to us, so we're sorry to hear we missed the mark on the expectation of the length of your documentary cuts. So many variables from the day can come into play so it's very hard to provide anything but an approximate length in advance. Our team has reached out to discuss things further and we wish you all the best in the years to come.