New Orleans Classical & Jazz Reviews

137 | New Orleans, LA

137 Reviews for New Orleans Classical & Jazz

Pat · Married on 03/18/2011

We had a great experience with Harry Hardin and the " New Orleans Finest Musicians" ! Harry made it so easy to work with him and the music was absolutely lovely. They played at the Cathedral and then for the first hour of the reception. They were truly professional and very talented group.

Sent on 03/22/2011

Kristen · Married on 03/12/2011

I contacted Harry 10 days before the wedding, in need of a cello and guitar for our ceremony, with a request they play classic rock (led, Zeppelin, The Beatles, etc...). He not only responded to my info request immediately, but found an awesome fit, and helped guide my music selections.
    Our musicians were Scott Perro on guitar and Jack Craft on cello, and both were amazing!
    Amazing musicians and great management!

Sent on 03/30/2011

Grant · Married on 01/29/2011

Harry was one of the best vendors that my wife and I worked with for our ceremony. Not to mention that he was extremely quick to respond to any question that we had for him. If you're thinking about having a violinist/cello player for an event or ceremony, then look no further than NOLA's finest musicians. Harry learned a lot of modern indie rock songs as well as older tunes that we really wanted played during the ceremony and he knocked them out of the park. The music was AMAZING!!!! I'm not sure if the ceremony would have been the same without him and his cello player. Thanks so much for your professionalism and creative touch to a perfect ceremony. We want to do it all over again!!!!

Sent on 02/15/2011

Carla · Married on 01/14/2011

Harry played for my daughters wedding this weekend. From the very beginning he was quick to offer suggestions and very helpful the whole way through. The music was absolutely beautiful and just what my daughter wanted. He is extremely easy to work with and very very professional. Thanks to him, her dream wedding was a reality.

Sent on 01/16/2011

Al · Married on 01/08/2011

As all of the previous reviews have pointed out, working with Harry Hardin and his team at New Orleans' Finest Musicians was a very positive and enjoyable experience. From the moment of my first contact, Harry responded to each question in a prompt, suggestive and supportive manner. He was a pleasure to work with for both our rehearsal dinner and the actual wedding accompaniment. He definitely helped create the atmosphere of elegance and class we were trying to create. Thanks to Harry and his team we were flooded with compliments from our guests that truly were directed toward them. Our experience was an extremely positive one that I would highly recommend to anyone looking for just the right group to entertain your most valued family, friends and clients.

Sent on 01/11/2011

Lauren · Married on 12/18/2010

Harry communicated with me throughout the entire process. He made suggestions and honored my request to play a song that wasn't on their play list. They were everything I asked for.

Sent on 01/02/2011

Katie · Married on 12/18/2010

Booking New Orleans’ Finest Musicians was one of the best decisions concerning my wedding. Harry Hardin, the violinist and coordinator, was a dream to work with. He is one of the quickest responders I have ever worked with. He went above and beyond to find and arrange music for my ceremony that he didn’t already have at little or no extra cost to me. He is EXTREMELY collaborative and open to more contemporary selections. I chose a 3 piece ensemble: Violin, Cello, and Piano.
    Harry worked tirelessly to make sure everything was perfect. He had no problem with incorporating a friend of mine as the vocalist and was totally committed to making sure my vocalist was comfortable and prepared. I knew I didn’t have to worry about a thing.
    I received numerous compliments from my guests on how beautiful the music sounded. It really set the perfect tone for the wedding I envisioned.

Sent on 01/13/2011

Emily · Married on 12/11/2010

I used New Orleans Finest for our rehearsal dinner music and our ceremony! For both events they were absolutely dynamite! I highly recommend them as they are willing to learn a song if they don't know it, in addition to an already amazing repertoire! They also have great suggestions for ceremony music and a fantastic website!

Sent on 12/14/2010

Carmen · Married on 12/11/2010

Harry was amazing! Despite this post coming a few years late, as my anniversary draws closer I can't help but be filled with joy and happiness when I think about Harry performing as my friends and family walked down the aisle.

He was professional, courteous, flexible, and really a great person to work with. I highly recommend his services for your next event!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Ashley · Married on 11/13/2010

Harry Hardin trio was amazing. They played at our ceremony and cocktail hour, we couldn't have asked for anyone better!
    Thanks,
    Max and Ashley

Sent on 11/15/2010

Julie · Married on 10/23/2010

Harry was wonderful at our October outdoor wedding, as a solo violinist. I could not have been more pleased!

Sent on 10/26/2010

Stacy · Married on 10/22/2010

I used this service for my courtyard engagement party last week and was very happy with them. Harry was very easy to work with and very professional. I had 2 musicians (trumpet and guitar) and they were excellent! My guests repeatedly asked me where I found them. If I was getting married in New Orleans, I would definitely hire them for the wedding. They were very reasonably priced too!

Sent on 10/26/2010

Ashley · Married on 10/16/2010

New Orleans Finest Musicians (Harry Hardin) were wonderful to work with, very responsive and flexible to any special requests. He sent a CD of their work to choose ceremony songs, but will learn special request; however, I chose to go a traditional route with "Canon in D" by Pachabel, and the traditional Wedding March songs. Although I was unable to actually hear the music played before the wedding ceremony, the Bridal March songed amazing as I walked down the aisle as well as the Wedding March recessional song.
    All of my guests commented on how elegant the music sounded and how grand they made church feel before and during the ceremony.
    I really wish that I had gotten a videographer now so that I could hear the processional! oh well!
    I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 10/24/2010
  • F

Frannie · Married on 10/10/2010

Wonderful to work with! Superbly talented. Made things so easy! Highly recommended! A wonderful addition to any wedding.

Sent on 10/25/2010

Kim · Married on 10/09/2010

Since I live in Washington, D.C., I was very worried about planning a wedding in New Orleans. Not only was the distance an issue, but I am also an event planner by profession. So, you can imagine how meticulous and particular I am. I did the majority of selecting vendors through the internet. When I came across New Orleans Finest Musicians, it seemed like a perfect fit for what I needed. When I contacted the group, I immediately felt I could trust Harry Hardin to do a great job organizing my quartet. Of ALL my vendors, Harry was the most responsive when I had questions. As both a bride and an event planner, I greatly appreciated this. On our wedding day, we didn’t have any issues with the quartet. They all arrived early and were great musicians. We also coordinated to have two of my friends sing with the quartet, which went very smoothly. Harry and New Orleans Musicians are professional, great musicians, and fun! Without pause, I recommend this group to anyone who is considering them.

Sent on 11/15/2010

Lacie · Married on 10/08/2010

Harry & his musicians provided wonderful music for our wedding ceremony. We had a four piece quartet. The music was so incredibly beautiful. He was so professional to work with and extremely organized. Working with Harry was probably the EASIEST part of planning the entire wedding. Our guests were just full of compliments. I highly recommend them. Way more than 5 stars!!

Sent on 10/16/2010

Mamsie · Married on 09/18/2010

Wonderful music for a garden setting. Harry was very helpful with providing suggestions and responded promptly to emails and phone calls. The music was beautiful and just what we wanted. I'd recommend him again without hesitation.

Sent on 09/22/2010

Natalie · Married on 09/12/2010

I used Harry at my wedding ceremony and they really brought the whole event up to the next level. We used five pieces; harp, violin, cello, and two trumpets. The music was absolutely beautiful. Harry responded to all emails promptly. He also had the musicians work with my sister to sing a song. He let her pick out the song and he provided the musicians with the sheet music to learn. We also didn't need to provide him with any equipment or anything; they brought everything they needed. I highly recommend and am so glad with my choice to use Harry and his gang.

Sent on 09/27/2010

Lauren · Married on 08/07/2010

We had them at our wedding ceremony, and they were absolutely amazing!!! Not only was the music beautiful, but they are wonderful to interact with, as well. They are very organized, very kind . . . an overall wonderful experience!! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 08/19/2010

John · Married on 07/20/2010

I hired Harry to play at a cocktail party and he did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend Harry and New Orleans Finest Musicians to anyone looking for great music at a reasonable cost.

Sent on 08/09/2010

Jerry · Married on 06/19/2010

Harry did a great job with my rehearsal dinner. They played for a reasonable price. They had a lot of talent which help make my dinner a over all success.

Sent on 06/30/2010

Melissa · Married on 06/05/2010

I am so delighted that harry played at my wedding ceremony. He was easy to get in touch with before hand, helped me pick out songs, and was friendly. Harry, Thank you for being part of my special day!

Sent on 06/13/2010

Lisa · Married on 04/17/2010

Harry's flexibility and vast repertoire is outstanding.
    We chose a string trio for the Rose Garden setting in New Orlean's Botanical
    Garden. Harry's wife, Natalia Cascante and her colleagues performed
    beautifully for the wedding ceremony. Everyone commented on the lovely
    music. We recommend them highly.

Sent on 05/05/2010

Gretchen · Married on 03/13/2010

Harry did a fantastic job at our wedding. The music provided that extra touch that our guests commented on. The music was beautiful and something we will always remember!I would recommend Harry for any wedding event. ~Thanks again!

Sent on 03/25/2010

Joy · Married on 02/20/2010

Harry and New Orleans' Finest Musicians did a fantastic job for my wedding. Harry was so helpful each step along the way helping make musical selections and performing beatifully. I would recommend Harry for any wedding event! Thanks again!

Sent on 03/08/2010