New Leaf Organics Reviews

New Leaf Organics 5
New Leaf Organics 6
New Leaf Organics 7

Barbara · Married on 05/25/2015

Jill was amazing. She was a preferred vendor at our wedding venue and after realizing that she has an organic farm and grows many of the flowers herself locally, I had a hunch that she would be the vendor for us. We were still in flux with some of our ideas, themes, etc. when I met with her initially but she was open, easy to talk to, and had great ideas that helped me narrow down my vision for our flowers. She was up front and honest about what she could provide from her farm and what she would need to order to ensure the right blooming and quality. Jill put me at ease right away and I trusted her judgement and didn't feel like I had to micromanage the details which was a huge relief. Our wedding was lavender and rosemary themed and the week of Jill emailed to say that the lavender she ordered came in and was not up to her standards and she did not want to send subpar flowers to us. She offered some purple alternatives (lilacs happened to be in bloom) and made sure I felt comfortable with the swap. She gave us her store of dried lavender from the year before to make up for it and only used the small amount of fresh lavender she thought was healthy enough. Everything turned out better than I could have imagined and honestly, the lilacs were better in the bouquets and center pieces with the dried lavender than my original vision. Jill was calm, attentive, and timely when delivering to the venue. She was a sight for sore eyes during a stressful morning! I can't recommend Jill enough for the quality of her flowers, her professionalism, and the personal touches she added. We visited her on the farm to drop off our centerpiece vases and I'd highly recommend visiting - it's beautiful.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Jill was absolutely amazing! She was easy to work with and the final product was perfect. When we first met I felt like I was confused about what I wanted, but Jill was able to take my vision and execute it flawlessly. She was very responsive to emails, and great about communicating with me. If you are looking for a local florist who uses all her own organic flowers, and then makes them affordable then New Leaf is your place.

Sent on 09/28/2014

Kirsten · Married on 09/13/2014

Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Jill knew just the right combinations of flowers to choose once I gave her my colors. They were so amazing, and I didn't really give her that much wiggle room with the colors. I was very impressed. She also had some great ideas we didn't think of. We took her advice and it all turned out fantastic. Really great quality flowers at a very reasonable price.

Sent on 10/13/2014

Jill was a pleasure to work with, and I was shocked (in a good way) at how reasonably priced our wedding flowers were. I went into the planning with a vague idea of what I wanted, and she must be a mind reader--when I walked into our venue on the wedding day I was moved to tears at how beautiful and perfect each and every bouquet looked. She was great at responding to email, really flexible and patient as our numbers were in flux a bit toward the end, and was excellent with giving this flustered bride polite reminders when needed.

Sent on 07/29/2014
  • Carmella

Carmella · Married on 06/26/2014

Jill was wonderful! She took the pictures I had in my mind and made them a reality! I loved the flowers, and they were a great value! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Caitlin · Married on 05/25/2014

The flowers were original and beautiful. Jill was very responsive, easy to work with and flexible. It was a nice combo. of having her do the bouts, bouquet and arbor but then giving us buckets of flowers so we could do the table pieces and sap buckets ourselves. A very easy process and high quality products in the end.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Jill is very awesome. She was one of the few vendors that we could just give a few directions and she would take care of things on her end and then check in along the way to make things were to our expectations. This was great since things tend to pile up and it was one less thing we had to worry about.

She took care of making our arbor, boutineers, bridal bouquets, center pieces, & aisle flowers. And since she can grow most of the flowers on her farm, her prices are great.

Sent on 11/11/2013

It was wonderful to work with Jill at New Leaf Organics. She really listened to my vision and put together gorgeous bouquets and beautiful bulk flowers for me to arrange. She was also very affordable, and I love that the flowers were grown organically, and locally. Even though I had a fall wedding, when not as many things are in bloom, everything was beautiful.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Madeleine · Married on 10/05/2013

New Leaf Organics was such a professional and outstanding company to work with. I was so proud to have organic Vermont grown flowers for my wedding and the price was such better value than other companies. I really got the best of both worlds. The flowers were also so fresh and beautiful. I would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Devon · Married on 09/28/2013

I cannot say enough great things about New Leaf Organics! Not only were they just down the street from my folks, Jill was always available via phone and email. She was such a pleasure to work with and did an incredible job bringing my vision to life. Our wedding day flowers were spectacular from our bouquets to the boutonnière's, the centerpieces to the isle decor.....they were perfect! THANK YOU so much Jill and NLO, you are all the BEST!

Sent on 11/22/2013

Calandra · Married on 09/21/2013

Jill at New Leaf Organics was amazing and our flowers turned out beautifully! From our bouquets and boutonnières to our moms corsages and the flowers for the tables, everything was beautiful and exactly what we were looking for! She took my vague ideas and wedding theme and ran with it after only one meeting and a few emails (since we were planning the wedding from Oregon!). Even the petals for the flower girls were perfect! The loose flowers we chose for our tables were plentiful and easy to put together for our center pieces. We got so many compliments on the flowers! Plus they tied in perfectly with the local, organic feel we were going for! Not to mention the price was extremely competitive with anyone else around! I would definitely recommend New Leaf Organics for your wedding flowers!

Sent on 11/30/2013

Carrie · Married on 07/14/2018

Jill and team,
    The flowers for our wedding were just stunning! From the flowers for the arbor to the bridal bouquets and the table arrangements, all the flowers far surpassed my expectations, and really lived my vision for what we wanted. It was such a pleasure working with you!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Gwen · Married on 08/27/2016

With only 4 weeks left, I was in a bind for a florist and I came across Jill's flower farm through a local recommendation. Boy, it was fate that I was referred to Jill because not only did she deliver our creative vision, but she was also very responsive and prompt during our communications leading up to the wedding. After a ton of back and forth on flower suggestions, Jill was able to incorporate all the elements I wanted as well as her personal touches which I loved. I nearly cried when I saw the gorgeous arrangements and my bouquet on the wedding morning. Would highly recommend Jill and her team to anyone considering local, organic flower arrangements - especially if you want that romantic, vintage, and rustic country look. Jill has a way of designing that is not over the top and just right for the occasion!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Liz · Married on 06/16/2016

I loved our flowers from New Leaf! All I had to do was send Jill a Pinterest board with photos of flowers I loved, and she managed to create exactly what I was looking for. My bridal bouquet was so gorgeous I brought it along on our honeymoon to decorate the cabin, and then home with me to grace our kitchen table with its beauty. Thanks, Jill, for helping make our day special!

Sent on 06/25/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/15/2015

New Leaf Organics was a dream come true for my wedding. Literally: Jill transformed my pinterest page into reality. She was super flexible and helpful, and she also has a great eye. Everything turned out beautifully--down to the awesomely-unique glass vases she chose for the centerpieces. I would highly recommend New Leaf.

Sent on 08/29/2015

We were so pleased we chose New Leaf Organics for our wedding flowers vendor, the arrangements were BEAUTIFUL! I didn't give them much direction on what I wanted for my bouquet, just some suggestions and it was as if they knew exactly what I was envisioning. It was so perfect. All of the flowers were amazing and added that special touch to make the wedding even more special. Thanks again!

Sent on 07/04/2014

Bridgette · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing! Better than I imagined

Jill was so great to work with! Without ever meeting in person, having just a Pinterest page and a couple of emails and a phone call she was able to create exactly what I imagined! Actually it was better than I could have imagined. We received tons of compliments on the flowers and the arrangements were perfect for a late summer wedding. I asked for bold moody colors with lots of texture and that’s exactly what she delivered. I would definitely recommend her and New Leaf Organics!

Sent on 11/18/2018

I absolutely loved my flowers from new leaf organics. Jill captured our vision for our wedding day flowers perfectly. It was also so nice to have local organic flowers from a wildflower farm that were affordable. Definitely reccomend to others looking for a similar type of experience!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Gwen · Married on 10/01/2016

Jill from New Leaf Organics is AMAZING! We were looking for a local business with a great product and we couldn't be happier with our wedding flowers. Jill meet with us on short notice since we were coming in from out of town, asked questions until she really understood what we were looking for and was open to using new products like hops in the boutonnieres. Even as our vision changed a little bit through the process she was quick with new ideas while being very conscious of our budget. She provided the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, table centerpieces (vases and garland runners), flowers for the arbor, and the cake decoration! We had 4 bridesmaids, 4 groomsmen, and about 130 guests.
    She delivered and set up the flowers day of the wedding and everything looked perfect. I actually squealed when they brought the bouquets in because they were even more beautiful than I could ever imagine (or find on pinterest).
    Jill is wonderful to work with and if I ever need flowers for a big party again she will be my first go to person. She is professional, efficient, and budget conscious. For anyone looking for wedding or event flowers in Vermont, I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Molly · Married on 06/21/2014

I really enjoyed having New Leaf Organics for my wedding. I liked the idea of using a local farm rather than a typical florist. Their prices are very comfortable compared to a florist, as well. I would highly recommend their business for any event.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Laura · Married on 09/28/2013

Getting our flowers from New Leaf Organics was a great value. We had contacted other florists in the area and got quotes that were way out of budget for a couple of simple bouquets and small table decorations of in-season flowers. Our planner put us in contact with New Leaf and we were thrilled. All of the flowers were beautiful and looked like they were picked right from the garden. I really hadn't given them many guidelines (whites, browns, and greens; no specific flowers) and I ended up thrilled with the final result. I'm so glad that I left it up to their expertise. I will say that the flowers arrived missing corsage pins so it might be worth checking for missing pieces when the flowers first got there. I don't know how the situation got resolved because my planner handled it but I know that it wasn't a very big deal. I would definitely recommend New Leaf for event flowers.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Devon · Married on 09/10/2016

I could not have been more pleased with the way my flowers turned out! With limited guidance and working long distance, Jill and her staff brought my vision to perfect fruition. We had custom bouquets but made our own table arrangements, which was the right balance for our time and budget. I highly recommend flowers from New Leaf!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Jill was great to work with. We did all the table arrangements ourselves with flowers Jill happily provided. The bouquets and boutonnieres that Jill made were beautiful!! I was pretty flexible with what went in them and she produced a great product.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Lindsey · Married on 07/08/2017

Jill was awesome and easy to work with - I had a vague idea of what I wanted and a vague price point. Of course as we got down to the wire, the price point option was less vague. We didn't need to make many changes but Jill really worked with me (us?) to maximize and prioritize. She ordered simple square wooden vases for us and the colorful centerpieces were stunning. For days afterwards we keep looking at them and saying "I have never even seen this type of flower before". The flowers (and Jilll) were one of very few things that I would not change in the slightest about my wedding planning and event if I were to do it again.

Sent on 12/18/2017
  • Rose

Rose · Married on 09/25/2015

We used New Leaf Organics for our wedding in late September. We chose their "Weddings in a Bucket" option because we wanted to do our own centerpieces and arrangements, so we received buckets of bulk flowers in our requested colors. Overall, this was a great decision, since we not only saved a ton of money but the flowers were absoluely beautiful. Many of the buckets contained unusual blooms I've never seen at weddings, which gave our tables a unique flair that people noticed.

My only complaint is that there was a lack of communication at some points during the process. For instance, when we booked our date, Jill (our contact) asked us many questions about the type of flowers we'd like, our vision for the wedding, etc. Then, in June, she never reached out to confirm our stem counts or color choices as promised. When I e-mailed her, she seemed to have forgotten about our conversations and asked me the same questions all over again. She later realized her mistake and apologized, but it was still a little odd. After reading other reviews for New Leaf, it seems communication is their strong point, so I wondered if Jill was less interested since we were using their bulk option instead of full service. I doubt this was the case, but it still crossed my mind.

I highly recommend New Leaf despite the little communication snags, because their flowers are absolutely beautiful and it was a great value.

Sent on 11/15/2015