New Leaf Organics Reviews

New Leaf Organics 5
New Leaf Organics 6
New Leaf Organics 7

jill · Married on 09/23/2017

Jill was fantastic! I sent her pictures of what I was thinking for my fall wedding for flowers and centerpieces and she took it from there. My bouquets were perfect and the centerpieces were exactly what I envisioned.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2017

WOAH! Jill is incredibly talented! 9 months before our wedding we discussed what I would like for flowers and she made sure she had them in her garden ready for wedding! After meeting with her at the farm I knew that I made the best choice. What I loved most is that I was supporting a local farmer rather than some large florist who outsources for product. I gave Jill the colors and picture of what I was looking for and she nailed it! The flowers were organic, fresh and rustic which is exactly what I wanted! Plus you can't beat her price! Look no further for your flowers, Jill is your girl!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    New Leaf Organics 8

Jennifer · Married on 09/16/2017

We absolutely adored the floral creations Jill made for our wedding. She took my guidelines and ran with them, making arrangements more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!!!

Sent on 11/06/2017
    New Leaf Organics 9

Meredith · Married on 07/08/2017

Jill was amazing to work with. I had very little idea of what I actually wanted. Jill was able to take some pictures and my very low knowledge of flowers and create the most amazing bouquets and assorted flowers for my wedding. Very flexible, and easy to work with. I wish all vendors we’re as easy!

Sent on 12/13/2017
  • F

FAITH · Married on 07/08/2017

I loved working with New Leaf Organics... the bouquets were gorgeous, as were the arrangements. They were exactly what I wanted and more. I told her I wanted something a little bit unique (air plants, succulents, etc. along with more common flowers) and she sure delivered! I thought the prices were good for the area too - less expensive than some of the other quotes I received.

Sent on 12/06/2017
    New Leaf Organics 10

Meghan · Married on 07/01/2017

Jill at New Leaf was amazing!! We had a pretty hard time articulating what we wanted, but Jill was super attentive and went back and forth with us for months to make sure that we had thought through every detail and that she had complete picture of our vision for our wedding. Her work was absolutely stunning-- the bouquets, boutonnieres, arbor, wedding cake, centerpieces, we are all so so gorgeous. Highly recommend NLO!!

Sent on 06/30/2018
    New Leaf Organics 11

Alison · Married on 10/15/2016

I absolutely loved working with Jill from New Leaf Organics for our wedding at Tourterelle in New Haven. During our first call, she asked me to share photos of arrangements that I liked, then followed up with tons of ideas. She was open to doing something a little out of the box, and was very spot-on with the budget we discussed from the beginning. She was always responsive and helpful and did a fabulous job of setting up on the day—I never even saw her as I was busy getting ready, but she took care of everything and made the venue look gorgeous. Everyone commented on the arrangements and how unique they were. I also love that the flowers were grown locally. I would absolutely work with New Leaf again if I had it to do over!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Erin · Married on 09/10/2016

The flowers were beautiful and they were really helpful in choosing types/colors that went together nicely.

Sent on 12/14/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 08/13/2016

Jill's flower farm is so beautiful and her arrangements were just as spectacular. No cookie-cutter arrangements here :) She was very open to my specific vision and worked with me to create the style and look I was going for while being conscious of price with me as we made changes. That was very helpful!
    We communicated over phone once and then email after that, I believe. She was very timely in her responses and patient as I had to wait on our wedding planner to iron out some details before confirming with her.
    Come our wedding day, we got thrown a curve ball and it down poured the entire day. I was running around figuring out rain logistics and told Jill a general idea of how I wanted to handle the updated flower placements. She took my general vision and laid our and arranged flowers in our venue in a way that worked so well with the rain and looked even better than I could have ever imagined.
    In terms of value, for local flowers with such custom arrangements, the pricing was just as fair as other vendors I spoke with.
    We got so many compliments on the flowers. I definitely recommend New Leaf Organics!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Cheri · Married on 07/23/2016

Jill did an incredible job all around! We gave her a lot of flexibility and had only specified a couple of flowers that we really wanted. Jill nailed our vision adding a major pop of color to our event. When I forgot to let her know we would need additional floral arrangements she arrived that afternoon and made it all work. She warned me that the table arrangements might not be perfect, but we loved them and received many compliments. Thank you!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Michael · Married on 06/05/2016

Jill was fantastic. Helped us create an image of what we wanted when we didn't truly know what we wanted --- and was very patient hearing us out! Would highly highly recommend. Was affordable, easy to work with, and did a beautiful job.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Claire · Married on 10/31/2015

Jill was amazing. I changed my mind a lot during the planning process and she was very accommodating and helpful. The end product was awesome and exactly what I had envisioned.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Jill was really great to work with. From the first time we spoke, she understood what our vision was and the end result was absolutely beautiful. She was able to work within our budget and was very creative with the arrangements . Jill used greenery, herbs and flowers right from her farm. Since we live a few hours away, we weren't able to meet before the wedding, but she was easy to communicate with and was really quick to answer any questions we had. We are so thankful for Jill, she helped to make our day so incredibly special.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Kathleen · Married on 10/03/2015

I LOVED my flowers from New Leaf Organics. We were planning a Vermont wedding from a few states away. I emailed with Jill back and forth for a few weeks and met once a few months before the wedding to go over ideas. When I wasn't quite sure what I wanted in some areas, she would make gentle suggestions (which I loved, because I don't know much about flowers). On the day of the wedding, she delivered the table arrangements to the venue, delivered the bouquets to the house where I was getting ready and then went and set up the flowers at the church too. All of this for a great price.

All of my guests loved the unique arrangements and one of my bridesmaids is still using parts of her bouquet as a floral arrangement 3 weeks later!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Jenny · Married on 09/26/2015

Jill was a dream, it was a priority of mine to use as much local/organic food and products for the wedding as possible, and she fit that; additionally her price quotes were insanely low compared to other florists, and oh my god did she deliver. We shared ideas via pinterest (of course) and I coudn't be more pleased with the results. She used all her own flowers from her greenhouses except for one type which I requested. We did the reception arrangements DIY and she brought massive buckets of flowers and greenery, and my aunts had a blast putting it all together. The flower crowns for me and my girlfriends were stunning and my bouquet was also exactly what i wanted and even better. She did a chuppah decoration for us which was unbelievably gorgeous and it also lasted throughout the event, and we even took it home with us and enjoyed it for a few more days! I can't recommend Jill enough, she spot on with communication, pricing, delivery, and everything. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Anna · Married on 08/22/2015

Jill provided gorgeous flowers for my wedding -- the bouquets, a flower girl crown, and a boutonniere. I sent her some ideas I had via Pinterest, and she took a ton of initiative in creating a beautiful look with flowers, greens, and berries she grew, and some additional flowers that she ordered. The results were gorgeous -- the colors were bright and the bouquets were very full and had a ton of texture -- just what I wanted! I got tons of complements throughout my wedding. I also got to visit the flower farm, and greatly appreciate that the flowers I ordered were grown organically. And the prices were very reasonable as well. Thanks so much, Jill!

Sent on 08/29/2015

Avery · Married on 08/21/2015

Jill was a pleasure to work with and we were planning from out of state making things a little more difficult! I was all over the place about what I wanted and she really helped be bring all my thoughts together and a direct vision for what I wanted to create!

Sent on 04/03/2016

Lindsay · Married on 07/11/2015

Jill at New Leaf Organics was incredible to work with. She was very helpful and easy to work with throughout the process. She listened to what we wanted and gave us great suggestions for parts that we were unsure of. I'm so glad we chose to use her for our flowers. They were absolutely beautiful and we got lots of compliments the whole day. I would definitely recommend New Leaf Organics!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Lisa · Married on 07/09/2015

Beautiful flowers and arrangements. Thanks so much.

Sent on 07/18/2015

Stephanie · Married on 06/27/2015

Jill was a pleasure to work with and my flowers were gorgeous! She worked w my budget and was able to produce beautiful bouquets and have it all delivered to make my day hassle free !

Sent on 07/07/2015

Anna · Married on 06/20/2015

Jill from New Leaf Organics was amazing in more ways than we can even say! Not only did she streamline all of our random ideas and thoughts into a cohesive flower arrangement plan but she also provided us with advice on varying topics from candle choices to floral colors. Many times she went out of her way to do research for us to figure out what were the most cost effective yet best options for our budget.

In addition to how extremely helpful she was, her flowers were ABSOLUTELY stunning! I don't think it is possible to get such a variety of lush fresh flowers from a florist that does not cut from their own gardens, like Jill does. Her flowers are grown organically and are at their peak of freshness, which puts her flowers above the rest. We received so many compliments about all of our flower arrangements on our wedding day! Overall, I was more than happy with how she brought my vision to life and had exceeded any expectations that I may have had.

Without New Leaf Organics I know that our wedding would not have been as stunning as it was!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Anna · Married on 06/20/2015

Sent on 07/02/2015

Alyson · Married on 06/13/2015

Jill did a fanstastic job on my wedding flowers: which included flowers for the birch arbor, flower girl petals, flowers for my hair, and centerpieces! I sent her a few, very vague Pinterest boards to show my taste and she surpassed my vision! The value for money is incredible in terms of a typical florist upcharge. Would highly recommend - she will bring your vision to reality!

Sent on 06/27/2015

Nicolette · Married on 06/06/2015

My flowers were beautiful exactly what I had in mind when envisioning my wedding day. We had a wedding at the West Mountain Inn and New Leaf Organics delivered everything exactly how I wanted. Jill is amazing and she responded to my emails quickly and helped me to plan exactly what I wanted with a reasonable budget. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for affordable amazing beautiful flowers on their wedding day.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Nichole · Married on 06/06/2015

Arrangements were stunning! Jill definitely has an eye for floral arrangements!

Sent on 06/15/2015