New Leaf Hair Studio Reviews

New Leaf Hair Studio 5
New Leaf Hair Studio 6
New Leaf Hair Studio 7

Caitlyn · Married on 06/20/2015

I had the most perfect morning getting ready with my bridesmaids and mom at New Leaf. Everyone's hair and makeup was flawless, and we felt totally pampered in the private space downstairs. We couldn't believe how quickly and efficiently everyone was done- I had 8 bridesmaids! Such a great choice! I know you will love the New Leaf experience as much as I did!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Blanchelle · Married on 10/26/2014

Courtney was very professional and warm. Her attention to detail was spot on and her responsiveness was quick. Many thanks for the scheduling of not only my wedding hair consult but also my bridal party; it was fun and flawless.

Amanda, my wedding hair stylist, is amazing and always made sure that the style and makeup was what I wanted. She exceeded my expectations and made me beautiful for my special day. Not a hair out of place nor mascara running down my face. It was perfect from the moment she walked into our hotel suite till the end of the night. She is warm and felt like another sister in my family. Much love and many thanks!!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Caroline · Married on 10/11/2014

The New Leaf team is amazing. Courtney, the coordinator, was super responsive, accommodating, and helpful. Everything from booking, to the trial, to the day of went really smoothly. Jen C and Rachel came to my venue to do hair and makeup for me and my 5 bridesmaids. They arrived right on time and finished earlier than planned. My bridesmaids were all happy with their hair, and I LOVED my hair and makeup. Jen did a great job with the textured, low, loose, side bun look I wanted. It started to fall out by the end of the night, but held up for most of the dancing. I also went to New Leaf the Friday before the wedding, and had an excellent manicure by Nicole, and Jen C gave me an awesome blow out. I would definitely go back next time I'm in the area!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Ana · Married on 09/20/2014

New Leaf was very accommodating! Ashley did a perfect job on my hair and makeup. She listened to everything that I was thinking about for up-do's that I was considering.... And she made it happen it just one try! It was perfect! I would recommend New Leaf for any Bride to be!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/19/2014

I live in Bristol and my fiancee and I have been going to New Leaf for years. The day of my wedding, I experienced a completely different side of New Leaf. Although they always make you feel special, having the entire bottom floor bridal suite to ourselves was such an experience in itself. I had 6 bridesmaids plus MOB and MOG, and not once did we feel cramped or rushed. The whole staff was so incredible and totally got everyone's individual vibe. Each of my bridesmaids looked like a flawless version of themselves, rather than 6 girls with the same hair and same makeup. The staff (especially Courtney and Courtney - the hair and makeup dream team) made me feel so at ease, laughing and joking with me which is SO helpful the day of your wedding. They had music playing, let us bring in breakfast, and the makeup chair has tons of natural light, so you can see how you'll actually look in the real world rather than under fluorescent lighting - no one gets married under fluorescent lighting. My vibe for the wedding was rustic, and natural - and it was important to me that that be conveyed in my hair and makeup and it truly was. I've never felt so beautiful, and when I saw my (now) husband's face when I walked down the aisle - I could tell be agreed.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Samantha · Married on 09/05/2014

I cannot even begin to describe how amazing it was to work with the team at New Leaf Hair Studio for my wedding day!! Everything from the service, the atmosphere at the salon, and the attention to detail was absolutely outstanding! I had a HUGE bridal party, and they had hair and makeup to do for about 15 people, and not once did they let all of the people and chaos stress them out. Rather, they were so extremely friendly, helpful, and accommodating at every single step along the way. Courtney, the bridal consultant, was always there to respond to my questions and calm my nerves, even when I booked my wedding with them a year ahead of time! I never felt like a burden when I had questions, like I did with some other vendors. We planned a September wedding so that it would be cooler, but instead we ended up with weather in the 90's, and finished our hair and makeup by 1pm, and our ceremony was not until 6:30pm. Despite the warm temps and being outside all afternoon for photos, our hair and makeup still looked flawless for the ceremony! I cannot speak highly enough of the entire New Leaf team, and we were so lucky to have them be a part of our day, and help us look beautiful!

Sent on 09/27/2014

christy · Married on 08/16/2014

The team at New Leaf did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend them for your wedding day. Jen C. did exactly what I was looking for and Courtney did my make up perfectly! I looked all "done up" without looking like I had a TON of make up on, and the hair and makeup just went perfectly together. My entire bridal party looked amazing and they were all so happy with what they had done as well.

Sent on 09/15/2014

New Leaf Hair Studio is THE best! I had such an amazing experience with their stylists (Courtney and Rachel) during my trial session and wedding day! They both did a fabulous job with my hair & makeup. I wish I could have my hair & makeup done by them everyday! Courtney (bridal consultant) was so professional about answering all my emails and made all the transaction stuff run smoothly. You will not be disappointed with the New Leaf Hair Studio team!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Grace · Married on 08/09/2014

Ashley did a great job with my hair and makeup. She was quick, meticulous, and very sweet. The trial was extremely helpful. On the day of, when I asked to make a few minor changes, Ashley was very responsive and made all the adjustments I asked for.
    Courtney, who helped me with all the scheduling and payments, was so kind and accommodating. Overall, I had a very positive experience and would highly recommend New Leaf Hair Studio.

Sent on 09/15/2014

sue · Married on 08/08/2014

Courtney and all the ladies at New Leaf Hair Salon are wonderful to work with!! They came to our hotel suite and did hair and makeup for the bridal party and the mothers of the bride and groom. They showed up on time, were really fun to work with, and finished exactly when they said they would. The bride and bridesmaids all looked beautiful! Their hair and makeup looked amazing all day and night – and even survived a trip to the beach (we all did a lot of jumping around in the water after our hair was done!!) I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 09/11/2014

I could not speak more highly of New Leaf. My stylist, Amanda, was absolutely amazing. We did two trials -- one when my hair was a little to short, and at Amanda's suggestion, once more when it was longer and the wedding was nearing. Amanda is warm, easy-going, calm, and incredibly skilled. I really wasn't worried -- in the least! -- about how my hair would turn out simply because my two experiences with her were so great! On the day of the wedding, she was just amazing -- for me, my mom, and my sister, she had an instinctive and accurate understanding of what everyone wanted and executed perfectly.

From the billing aspect, Courtney was also awesome! Great place to work with!!!!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Meagan · Married on 07/03/2014

New Leaf made me look and feel absolutely flawless on my wedding day! Not only that, but the whole experience couldn't have been better. Courtney (the bridal consultant) is so easy to reach and very prompt in responding to e-mails and any questions/concerns you may have. The day of, the girls and I went to New Leaf to enjoy their fabulous "Bridal Suite" We got to listen to music, sip mimosas, and have fun while getting dolled up. Rachel & Stephanie did an amazing job with hair and Courtney's make up for me couldn't have fit me better. I'm thrilled to have gone through New Leaf and already have recommended them to upcoming brides who will now be going through them after seeing their work at my wedding!

Sent on 08/11/2014

I cannot say enough about how great New Leaf Studio is for bridal hair and make up. Courtney makes the whole planning process very easy and returns emails very quickly. I had three hair and makeup artists come to my house on the morning of my wedding. I had a trial run before with my stylist, Amanda, and she did a great job with everything the day of the wedding. I could not be happier with how it looked. The other two stylists were great with my bridesmaids and mother. I was so impressed with how they were able to due such beautiful updo's on the spot. Everyone looked fantastic. New Leaf Studio is pricey but the product and the fact that they come to your house (making for a very stress-free morning) is worth every penny.

Sent on 07/24/2014

I am beyond thrilled with the work by Ashley for my wedding day, and the professionalism and loyalty of Courtney when trying to calm the uneasiness feeling of a bride-to-be. Both ladies helped me make my vision come true...I felt like a queen! I couldn't of asked for a better salon to work with coming from out of town, and better yet a salon that travels to you on your wedding day. I would certainly recommend any bride to utilize their services!!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Donna · Married on 05/03/2014

New leaf salon was the best experience and we all enjoyed it very much! All the girls and mother of the bride had makeup and hair done and everyone was extremely pleased with the results. The girls were so nice and made us all look so nice for the wedding. They were super friendly and extremely talented. We are so happy that we heard about New Leaf and you will definitely be happy so call them today! They made the wedding day so special for the bride and all her bridesmaids. Can't wait to go back there!

Sent on 05/13/2014

New Leaf was amazing on my wedding day! Everyone was so helpful from the very start and were extremely accommodating to my busy schedule. Their bridal suite is gorgeous and all of my bridesmaids were thrilled to hang out in such a cozy space! We had a great time getting ready and all of the girls looked beautiful! Our hair and makeup held up for the entire day and we received so many compliments. New Leaf is a great salon and I only wish I lived in RI to have it as my regular salon.

Sent on 07/06/2014

Autumn · Married on 10/13/2013

The ladies at New Leaf Hair Salon are my heroes! They were all so wonderful to work with for my wedding. Courtney, the coordinator, is so helpful. We must have e-mailed back and forth at least one hundred times. She is both speedy and reassuring in her responses. Jenn C. did my hair on the big day. She is a wizard at veil and hair piece placement, and she was able to provide me with large, loose curls that lasted the whole day (even through the dancing). Amanda did my make-up, and I have never looked better! My skin looked flawless, no easy feat for someone with challenging skin! Amanda also offers helpful advice and answered all of my many questions. These ladies came to an off-site location for my bridesmaids and I. It was super relaxed and comfortable, and it was the perfect way to prepare for an important day. I highly recommend a hair and make-up trial. It really helped me solidify my wedding-day look. I have had my hair and make-up done here multiple times and have never left disappointed. Since I get my hair cut and styled here, they have a client for life! Thanks to you all!

Sent on 12/20/2013

Lauren · Married on 10/11/2013

Courtney and her team from New Leaf were amazing to work with. They were extremely attentive to my needs and so fun to work with. They were all very talented and were able to give my bridesmaids exactly what they wanted for hair and makeup for my wedding. I would highly recommend them to any bride or bridal party!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Maureen · Married on 10/05/2013

Oh New Leaf, you made me look amazing on my wedding day! Jen and Courtney came to my house in Newport bright and early to do hair and makeup for me, my sister and sister-in-law, and my mother and mother-in-law. They were upbeat despite all the work, and they rocked out to our junior-high-dance-themed playlist as they happily made us all look amazing. I had a gorgeous curly and soft updo and the makeup was perfect and stayed all day. When I get the photos, I am sure we will all look amazing. Highly highly highly recommended - you are in great hands with these guys!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Kelly · Married on 10/05/2013

We had such a great experience at New Leaf Hair Salon. The bridal suite is awesome, the stylists are amazing, and the experience was perfect! Just what I had hoped for on my wedding day! All the girls looked so pretty and everyone loved their final look! Worth every penny!

Sent on 11/25/2013

LOVE is the best way to describe New Leaf. Courtney who coordinated all the appointments was always welcoming and very flexible, working with our group’s needs. Stylist Jenn is the sweetest and took her work very seriously while still having fun, making sure my hair was in perfect place and made sure it stayed that way through the entire day – which it did, ocean breezes and all! Makeup artist Danielle is just phenomenal. The makeup was natural and flawless but special enough to separate my look from every other day, which is exactly what I was hoping for – and I didn’t have to do any touch ups other than lips through the entire day into the night. They have a private bridal suite which was a huge value to have the morning of, getting ready with the whole party and listening to our playlist on their iPod station. Everyone in the bridal party looked amazing. From their décor and atmosphere, to the talented team, they will make you feel so special and it truly is the perfect place to start your wedding day.

Sent on 01/12/2013

Virginie · Married on 08/25/2012

The ladies of New Leaf Hair Studio are amazing! They did a beautiful job both with hair and makeup for all the ladies in our bridal party. They listened to what each person wanted and made everyone look gorgeous and natural. They were extremely flexible with last minute additions and changes and even traveled to our wedding venue to make it completely stress free for us. In addition to doing beautiful work, they were fun and provided a wonderful relaxing atmosphere for us all to get ready.

Sent on 01/27/2014

Caitlin · Married on 07/21/2012

I can not thank New Leaf enough for the beautiful job that they did on my wedding day. My mother, along with every one of my seven bridesmaids, had nothing but wonderful things to say about their hair, makeup, and nails. They all looked beautiful and were able to have any style that they wanted, regardless to how intricate their choices were! A lot of them even took pictures so that they may imitate the style for their own future weddings! Every girl was treated as special as the bride, and we could not have felt more taken care of! Both Courtney and Danielle were beyond amazing. Not only did they do a beautiful job, but you were also such great company, I didn't want to leave! Danielle now has me hooked on fake eyelashes, and she made my mother and sister, who rarely wear makeup, feel really beautiful. Courtney didn't even flinch when I changed my hair style on the day of the wedding...and I loved the result! I could not recommend the girls at New Leaf enough!!...

Sent on 10/09/2012

The girls of New Leaf did an amazing job for my wedding! My hair and makeup trials were fabulous (they even gave my friends free make up trials while they waited with me). The day of the wedding, the ladies arrived on time and managed to do my hair and make up, as well as the hair and make up of my 6 bridesmaids and mother in law with plenty of time to spare. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Candas · Married on 03/25/2012

I knew pretty early on in my wedding planning that I wanted to get my hair done by the ladies at New Leaf for my wedding day. If you take a look at their blog and go through all of the weddings they've done, it becomes evident that they are the best at what they do. On the wedding day, Courtney and Amanda came to Providence to do hair for me, two moms, and four girlfriends. Every single lady who got their hair done was 150% satisfied with the end result - from my sister-in-law looking for a hippie chic look, to my friends in search of high fashion styles, and my mom and mother-in-law who wanted classic, chic dos. Not a single lady had "prom hair." Not only did they love their hair, but they absolutely loved the company of the New Leaf ladies too. Having Courtney and Amanda be present in the bridal suite was a real pleasure. My husband had few requests for the wedding, but one was for me to wear my hair down. Courtney did a remarkable job giving me "Giselle" curls. Simply put, I looked like a better version of myself, which is exactly what I wanted for my wedding day. I loved my hair, but even more importantly, my husband adored it. It held up all day and all night - my curls looked natural and beautiful even after hours of dancing at the reception! One last thing - Courtney and Amanda were able to get all of our hair done on time and according to schedule - SO important for the wedding day.

Sent on 04/21/2012