New Jersey Videography Reviews

New Jersey Videography 5
New Jersey Videography 6
New Jersey Videography 7

Baiba · Married on 03/15/2014

We're happy we chose P studo: they very professional ( on- time, considerate, and sensitive to the type of video we wanted ) - we actually didn't have to tell them very much and they got it right - the videography was beautiful, we chose the music, the editing was fantastic, and they were willing to travel.

Monika · Married on 03/08/2014

Words are not enough to express my overwhelming gratitude for our beautiful video produced by P Studio productions!
    Our day was not only captured so perfectly, but also brought back the emotions and excitement of our wedding.
    It really focused on the beauty of all that marriage is - the anticipation of spending eternity with your best friend, exchanging vows, the union of family and friends, and KISSING for the first time as husband and wife.
    I've watched our video about a dozen times since we've gotten it and I have the biggest smile and fullest heart every time I see it. Seriously I am in love with our video.Highly recommended!

Gabi · Married on 03/02/2014

Great Video Service.
    P Studio Production did a fantastic job producing our wedding video. They were very accommodating, pleasant, knowledgeable and professional. We look forward to watching our video for many years to come. We highly recommend P Studio.

Michella · Married on 02/15/2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE OUR VIDEO!
    UNBELIEVABLE! Exceeded our expiations from beginning to end. We are overwhelmed with emotion every time we watch our video. Our family and friends are beyond impressed.
    Upon meeting Alex, we new immediately that we were in good hands. He went out of way to help us create the kind of video we always imagined. Great editing and music choices. Our wedding video was very well done. We could not be happier. FIVE STARS!!!

Kristyn · Married on 01/11/2014

I am still wiping away the tears of joy after viewing our wedding film. P Studio has captured each and every single moment of our special day making our wedding movie an emotional journey for my husband and myself. Anyone and everyone who has seen our video have been beyond impressed.
    My husband and myself are so thankful to P Studio for their talents and their ease. The entire team was so wonderful and pleasant to work with! They have always provided excellent and thoughtful customer service and recommendations how to make our wedding day even more special!
    We think it is a great investment to get the absolute best, and for that we would recommend P Studio every time. We just cannot say enough about P Studio team! They are fantastic and truly amazing!

Thank you P Studio for giving us such a great memories!!!

Jen · Married on 12/28/2013

Alex from P Studio Production is an amazing and incredibly talented videographer. Brides...if you are reading this, it is the absolute best investment you can make on your wedding!!! He is really great and easy to work with - professional, kind, great personality, helpful. I was so nervous on my wedding day and he helped me calm down, talked to me, made me laugh.
    My husband and I are still in awe of how great our video turned out. It was so beautifully filmed and captured for us, our love and our day so perfectly.
    My own wedding video has become the single most treasured expense of all of our wedding costs and I really cannot over-exaggerate the value of it- it is so worth it and so beloved by my hub and I, as well as and our families.

Angela · Married on 12/07/2013

We are very happy with our wedding feature film. Great coverage throughout the day. Fantastic shots of friends and family. Everyone was professional, unobtrusive and friendly. We highly recommend P Studio.

Jess · Married on 11/23/2013

We are very happy that we chose for our special day P Studio Production video services, and definitely recommend to others because of the quality and service were outstanding, The still looking wedding film takes fantastic feeling very well assembled film and well selected music.

Melissa · Married on 10/27/2013

I've been recommending P Studio to all of my friends who are getting married. This is an amazing video company! I have nothing but praise for P Studio and would highly recommend them to anyone.

• F

Fiona · Married on 10/12/2013

Hi Alex..... our wedding video was so amazing!!!! I am lost for words! Thank you so much! We will definitely be using you again in the future!!!!

Sent on 02/10/2014

Arpee · Married on 07/03/2013

We had excellent experience with P Studio. They did video for our wedding and the quality of the final product was amazing! They provided very nice service during the wedding and during production time - we received our video within 3 weeks after the wedding. Other companies it takes months if not years to give the final video to the costumers. All our friends who saw the video complemented us on the quality and nice features of the wedding production. Overall, I am very happy with their services and would highly recommend them to others!

Dawn · Married on 06/30/2013

P studio is awesome! I have attended over a handful of weddings that they photographed, and it is refreshing to see talent and charisma hand in hand. They are very unique with their talents and always puts their best work forward. Not only their photography great, but I truly love the videos they created. They captures the special moments and is able to tell a story with their work. I definitely recommend this studio!

Mindy · Married on 06/29/2013

The filming and editing of the video was professionally done in a documentary style. They heard what I wanted and they provided it! I still look at my DVD and I fall in love with my husband all over again. Highly recommend them.

• Y

Yoamna · Married on 06/23/2013

Wedding is truly a memorable event in life. P Studio did a great job on our wedding video capturing the key moments. Our wedding went by so fast that we didn't really get to see how it all turned out from the guest perspective. We love how they recorded the whole ceremony and also how they made the testimonials at the end. They did an excellent job and would recommend him to other couples.

Sara · Married on 06/22/2013

A very good and satisfying experience. They are a professional team with brilliant skills. And the best part is that they go about their job in an extremely professional manner and at the same time personalize it to suit your specific needs. I like the fact that they were always willing to listen to your feedback to understand exactly what it is that you're after. Great experience overall and would certainly recommend them.

Elida · Married on 06/16/2013

We hired P studio for our videography, and couldn't have been happier. They were very professional, timely, responsive and courteous during the entire process. In addition, they also collaborated behind the scenes with my sister and mother-in-law to make a surprise video for our wedding, which was a huge hit. I would recommend this company to any bride and groom looking to commemorate their special day.

Soleil · Married on 06/15/2013

really glad that i hired them for our wedding. they were great before the wedding when planning the times of everything and figuring out the right package deal for us. at the wedding they weren't in our faces and yet after the wedding we received the most amazing photos and a video that is awesome and make me cry and smile simultaneously each time i watch it. they're a delight, professional, and i'd recommend them to a friend!

Tahima · Married on 06/09/2013

P Studio filmed our Wedding. They were just amazing! Alex is easy to work with, he is super nice and he created exactly what we wanted for our wedding video. The shots and editing were absolutely stunning and I couldn't have been happier. I definitely recommend P Studio to any bride to be; you wont be disappointed. Thank you Alex!

Meghan · Married on 06/08/2013

Many of life’s moments become memories which fade over time…Thanks to Video, my wedding day will remain vivid for years to come. Videographer was very accommodating from the first phone conversation. On the big day, he did an excellent job filming the ceremony as well as capturing the personalities of the wedding party and guests. Although this was my first experience hiring a videographer, I cannot imagine being more pleased with anyone else. In a very noninvasive way, P Studio not only captured the event, they told the story. The music they chose, the pictures they used on the video cover, the flow of the entire day….I could not be happier with my video.

Kristen · Married on 06/02/2013

P Studio did an amazing job for our wedding! They captured
    every moment of our wedding. From the joy and tears during the bridal
    prep and ceremony to the fun and craziness at our reception. Thank
    you Alex and Felix for your professional skills and professional
    eye. We did not even notice them photographing and filming the night
    away. I can describe P Studio work as beautiful and amazing
    pictures, unobtrusive filming and photography, and professional yet
    relaxed planning from the beginning and throughout our wedding day!

Thank you P Studio!!

Kalliope · Married on 06/01/2013

I can't even begin to explain how happy I was with P Studio at my wedding! They did such an amazing job! They were so professional and helpful! After the wedding, my husband and I were talking about how we didn't even realize they were there half the time. They stayed out of the way, which was exactly what we wanted! They were basically like flies on the wall. Our photos & video are absolutely stunning too. We feel like we're watching a movie, but it's actually our wedding :) I think we've watched it like 100 times already. I've already recommended P Studio to ALL of my friends who are getting married and would 100% recommend them for your wedding. You won't be disappointed!!

Marielly · Married on 05/26/2013

We LOVE our wedding video from P Studio! I am so happy I found this wonderful company to do our wedding videography. They were professional, on time, easy to work with and the price was definitely right. Just visit their website and see how creative they are! They were a dream team of editing and shooting. We were able to pick our own music. They even captured little moments that I didn't even know anyone saw and other scenes like the food preparation that I wouldn't have necessarily noticed, but it is a special memory to have.

I highly recommend P Studio for any bride and groom.

Sarah · Married on 05/25/2013

Alex is fantastic! He is professional and the quality of his work is excellent. He and his assistant were both a joy to work with and truly went above and beyond the call of duty both day of and post production. I highly recommend Alex and P Studio Production.

Martha · Married on 05/24/2013

Living in Switzerland and planning a wedding in New York was no easy task – Alex was completely understanding and accommodating. When we were visiting the US 6 months before the wedding, he went out of his way to meet with us in person, answer all our questions and address our unconventional requests. On the day of the wedding he was seemingly invisible yet, judging by the results, in all the right places at all the right times, catching the most important and quirky moments of our day! We are so happy he took the time to get to know us, so that our personalities really shine through in the film. Even in delivering the final result, Alex was patient and generous when dealing with international mailing mishaps! The film Alex produced perfectly captures the best day of our lives!

• Z

Zofia · Married on 05/19/2013

Thank you, Alex! We love it. We couldn't be happier with our wedding movie!