New Jersey Videography Reviews

New Jersey Videography 5
New Jersey Videography 6
New Jersey Videography 7

Jaime · Married on 12/13/2014

Alex brings professionalism to this business along his creative nature. very much so up to date with the newest technology. He was nice,responsible, and more than On time...,just I want to say thank you for everything.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Chethan · Married on 11/15/2014

Alex is professional and creative and we are so glad that we were able to book him as our videographer. He did a seamless job capturing moments: from our wedding preparations, to the ceremony, to the reception... He put it all together a DVD which includes the entire ceremony, reception as well as a highlights reel which showcases everything from that day. The quality is amazing and you can definately tell that much hardwork went into it. We weren't going to have a videographer, but changed our mindes..... , we consider ourselves very lucky to be one of Alex's weddings and were SO excited to see our highlights reel on his website. Ryan and I would GLADLY recommend Perelmuters Studio to any future bride and groom!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Elissa · Married on 11/08/2014

P Studio Production produced a top of the line video product. Alex was so accommodating and very interested in ensuring that he was able to capture our special wedding and be able to re-live that day over and over again. Compare his creativity to others and I promise you that you will easily see that his talent and special gift of video and editing will be the best you could have ever imagined. I shopped around and believe me, no other videographer even came close. The end result was more than perfect, it was magical and beyond anything I ever expected. The timing along with our special music that he requested and our wedding photon the cover of our DVD was absolutely awesome! I urge everyone to visit his website and compare what is out there and hands down you will see a definite difference in the creative production that P Studio produces.

Sent on 04/24/2015

Stella · event on 11/02/2014

Alex and Felix are, simply put, AMAZING. They so incredibly talented. We showed our video to friends, family and colleagues and they we all stunned by the beauty, emotion, and professionalism of the final product. Alex and Felix are so skilled at what they do, you barely even feel like you are on camera - and they are two of the nicest people I have ever met. Seriously would have regretted not hiring them and missing out on having our party captured in a way I never thought possible - magical! Can't thank them enough - word of advice - hire them! You don't want to miss the moments the will so gracefully and heartfully reveal to you.

Sent on 03/27/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2014

We were so lucky to have Alex film our wedding! From the first conversation I had over the phone with him to the day we received our videos, Alex made himself incredibly available to us, answering any and all questions we had and taking any ideas we had for our video. My husband and I had already seen some of his work and loved it and, other than a few key things we wanted to see that Alex graciously added, we really left the art up to him... And we were very satisfied by the final product! He really managed to observe who we were individually and as a couple and captured our day so accurately and beautifully I felt like a super star. Alex is an incredibly gifted master of his craft, and I would recommend him to anyone who wants the most magical wedding video possible.

Sent on 03/20/2015

Karin · Married on 10/12/2014

Perelmuters Studio did an exquisite job on our wedding videography. Alex and the entire team were professional and discreate throughout the entire ceremony. They captured every special moment and I could not be more please. At the reception the team filmed every element, while also finding time to record personal interviews from our guests for us to watch later, which was one detail that I never had even thought to ask for. The attention to detail and wonderful followup shows above and beyond commitment to bride and groom.

Sent on 04/17/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/11/2014

I do not know how to begin to brag about P Studio... Hands down, Truly the best and most reasonable investment my Husband and I did for our wedding... And to think we almost didn't have a videographer because we thought it would blow out budget. Definitely NOT THE CASE! Their prices are affordable and the service that they provide is priceless. On our wedding day they were professional and you almost didn't notice them around. It's was like they invisible but they truly captured every single moment that we requested, and the end result was amazing. I honestly believe that our video clip was the biggest hit at our wedding... Truly the icing on our cake! It's been 3 months since they did my wedding and I still watch my video clip and constantly getting compliments are the incredible work these guys did! I would recommend these talents for any occasion and I know I will use them again. I wish you many blessings P Studio! I know you will go extremely far in your careers.

Sent on 02/20/2015
  • O

Olga · event on 10/04/2014

Simply Brilliant!!! My husband and I were blown away by the talent and creativity P Studio brought to the table. Their work is incredibly unique and so exciting to watch. Our priceless moments truly have become a fairytale movie, and reliving those moments through their innovative work is absolutely breathtaking every time. We have received an insane amount of spectacular feedback, and we are so eager to refer everyone to P Studio. Cherished memories become so much more exhilarating with their talent telling the story. And not only is their work sensational, but they are such a delight to work with. We look forward to calling Alex and his team for all our future events, and we thank them from the bottom of our hearts for allowing us to remember our wedding Anniversary day in such a magical way.

Sent on 02/20/2015

Angelica · Married on 10/03/2014

I would highly recommend Alex and his team to anyone looking for a super professional videographer. They did such an amazing job throughout the day, capturing all the especial moments. The editing was amazing. In the beginning my husband did not want to have a videographer and he hesitated even after we signed the contract because he didn't see the point on getting a videographer, but once he saw the results he was so glad I decided on hiring Alex and team.

It is definitely one of the best decisions and a great way to remember your day forever.

Sent on 01/21/2015

Awesome guy to work with! So sweet and easy to work with, I personally plan on recommending him to all my friends. At first I was worried since we were the first out of a bunch of my friends who had gotten married to go with him, but boy did I make the right decision! I loved the same day edit and so did some of my friends who recently got engaged and they will be using him in the future as well. Alex is great, seriously, best videographer.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Ruth · Married on 09/20/2014

I would highly recommend Alex and his team to anyone needing a hassle free professional videographer for any occasion. I will admit that it seemed almost too good to be true and a little to easy. I booked our wedding through email and made all payments through PayPal. I never meant or spoke to Alex over the phone, everything was done through email. On our wedding day I was a little nervous that no one would show-up, and to my wonderful surprise when the limo arrived they were outside of the church waiting for us. As soon as we stopped Alex introduced himself and started taking beautiful pictures.

Melissa · Married on 09/14/2014

Alex did an amazing job on our wedding! I was amazed at the quality and creativity he produces in his videos. And he's a pleasure to work with - so nice, professional, and personable. He really listens to what you want and definitely delivers. The highlight video he produces is my favorite part - I can't stop smiling when I watch mine. So happy we chose to him as our videographer. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Jiaxin · Married on 09/07/2014

Working with Alex and Felix was nothing but a pleasure. I hired them for our wedding at The Manor and the results they produced were nothing short of amazing. Both my husband and I were extremely pleased with their creativity, professionalism and cost. Alex and Felix work great together, and they complement one another perfectly. I highly recommend them for any future bride that wants to have lasting memories of her wedding day. Thank you Alex and Felix!

Marina · Married on 09/01/2014

Alex was a videographer at our wedding. I couldn't wish for a better professional who took AMAZING pictures. The quality, the moments he had captured, his personality-- every single aspect of his work was outstanding. The other thing that was very important to us was the afordability. I called about 25 people before I found Alex, and I guess it was my lucky day when I came across his web site. Alex is a very responsible, creative artist. His final product can be definitely called art:)

Enid · Married on 08/16/2014

Working with Alex was an amazing experience from start to finish. From our first meeting it was clear that he was a consummate professional - he put our minds at ease and took the time to really understand what we wanted. In the weeks leading up to the wedding he was always available to answer questions - it was great to know that of all the details that needed handling, we did not need to worry about this. On the actual day, Alex and his team were just awesome - a perfect sense of when to be invisible, when to work for a special shot, when to get a laugh and even when to lend a hand. Honestly, not only does the finished product perfectly capture the emotion and excitement of our day, it was a better day for having Alex be a part of it.

Sent on 12/02/2014

Alyssa · Married on 08/09/2014

The staff that worked with us the day of the wedding were truly amazing at their jobs. They made the whole experience comfortable and fun and we were lucky to have them. Thank you!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Anne-Marie · Married on 08/08/2014

I just wanted to let you know what an amazing job the videographer did! He was so on top of everything, helpful, organized, took charge, etc. Thank you again and we can't wait to see the video.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Jolene · Married on 06/07/2014

Alex and Felix did a wonderful job on our wedding video. They captured all of the right moments. They also did a great job editing our video and placed the songs that we chose together with just the right moments that were captured.

Sent on 08/15/2014

Melissa · Married on 06/06/2014

Alex from P Studio was more than we could have hoped for in a videographer! He was professional, calm, non-intrusive and genuinely present in order to capture highlights of our special day.
    I would HIGHLY recommend him for any special event or occasion you want filmed - he'll provide exceptional service and make a highlight video that you can enjoy for years to come!

Thanks again Alex!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Marina · Married on 05/31/2014

Fantastic is all I have to say!! Just hire him , he has such an eye for videography and makes your wedding day into a piece of art. He catches all the perfect moments without you even knowing he's there. So glad we had P Studio do our wedding!

Sent on 08/01/2014

Ed · Married on 05/04/2014

I wish I could give Alex and the crew over at P Studio 10 stars instead of 5, because that's how amazing there work is. I originally had another videographer that has won a few emmy's, but schedule was conflicting with our wedding date, so back to the drawing book I went...... and MAN! I'm SooOoOOo glad I did!

I looked at the price... then looked at Wedding Video page..... then the price again...... and I said I'm only getting married once, so I want the best and nothing less! This is the BEST money/ratio spent at the wedding. I could not encourage you more but to let them do their thing. They know what their doing and all the positive reviews and portfolio speak for themselves.

By the time I had arrived to the wedding they were already with my wife and the bridesmaid working. I didn't have to instruct anything, I let them do what they do best and got out the way. I didn't realize how much footage they got until me and my wife sat and watched hours and hours of video, but this isn't even the best part.

THE HIGHLIGHT VIDEO! In a single day I personally have never in my life watched a video more then I have this.... The wedding itself was great, but the video took it to another level...... kinda makes me wanna get married again just so I could have them do another wedding video. I showed my friends and family and they LOVED it just as much and prolly watch it more then I did!

Long story short. Book Alex and crew, let them do what they do best. Just sit back, and enjoy your wedding and memories afterwards.

Sent on 08/01/2014

Jacklyn · Married on 05/03/2014

Alex and Felix are amazing! We planned our ceremony long distance from Boston, and the communication beforehand was excellent, and everything went like clockwork the day of the wedding. Besides a truly amazing edit of the ceremony with perfect sound (even on a windy day in Central Park!), They accompanied us around the park for a good while after the ceremony and provided us with excellent raw footage of our special day. Dan and I can't recommend this team highly enough -- we might get married again just so we can use them!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Abril · Married on 04/26/2014

WONDERFUL!!! Alex and his staff were professional from beginning to end. There were no hassle and they were very accommodating. The photographer and videographers made everyone very comfortable and took exquisite photos. I highly recommend P Studio and would use them again without a doubt. I loved all of my pictures and the video was incredible. The set the standard for excellence!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Alice · Married on 04/06/2014

Thank you Alex for capturing all of the special moments from Steve and my wedding day. We got so many compliments from our guests on the same day edit video your team put together. We cannot thank you enough. Keep up the good work!

Sent on 05/16/2014

Marina · Married on 03/29/2014

P Studio did a fantastic job on the videography for my wedding. We booked a package that included a short highlight video and a longer feature film, and they really listened to us and included exactly what we asked for in both films. We went through a few different rounds of editing, and they were very flexible in making the changes we requested. The film took only two weeks to make - we did receive the first draft of the highlight video in about 2 weeks after the wedding. The final product was beautiful - an amazing tribute to the day that I've watched over and over again. P Studio do not just make cookie cutter wedding films - they are truly artists.

Sent on 06/05/2014