New Jersey Videography Reviews

New Jersey Videography 5
New Jersey Videography 6
New Jersey Videography 7

Kim · Married on 08/08/2015

New Jersey Videography is nothing short of AMAZING. I've been a follower of their work way before my husband proposed to me. I have always been in such awe of their movie-like wedding videos. Alex and the rest of the team are just the best in the business. The quality of their work speaks for itself. This is an investment that you will not regret, but rather one you will cherish for decades to come. It was such a pleasure to have them as a part of our vendor team. When we had our initial meeting with Alex, he really took the time to present us with different creative options and he showed us examples of their awesome work at their super cool studio. Such a sweet guy. The same goes for Kam, who was very quick to respond to any questions we had. I appreciate Alex's assertiveness and prompt attention to detail. The videographers at our wedding made us feel calm and comfortable the whole time. They were able to capture so many moments without us even noticing that they were there filming. I love how relaxed filming with them turned out to be. Thank you so much for these lasting memories! You guys are the best!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Georgina · Married on 08/02/2015

Alex and the team at New Jersey Videography were phenomenal. So easy to work with. Very professional and so kind. They made our day special and captured great moments. Photos and videos turned out beautiful. I've already referred them to three people and two others who attended the wedding asked me to pass along contact info of 'my team' - Alex, you rock! :)

Sent on 03/24/2016

Jillian · Married on 07/26/2015

They were helpful, responsive, and helped me gear the package to fit my needs and budget. I would completely recommend them to anyone who wants a first class video of their wedding that they will cherish for years to come. They really were amazing!

Sent on 03/17/2016

Larique · Married on 07/25/2015

The video of our wedding has become more important to me than our pictures because it truly captures the magic and excitement of that day. When I watch our video I can relive that wonderful day again. New Jersey Videography did such a wonderful job capturing and portraying our day so that we can relive it over and over! They were also very friendly, understanding, patient and professional as well. I recommend them to anyone I know getting married and will continue to do so.

Sent on 03/10/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 07/19/2015

Alex was one of the best deals of our wedding! His final product for our wedding was so much more than we were expecting, considering he was the most affordable videographer we could find. His work is definitely worth more than he's charging. Watching our video after the wedding actually transformed some of my difficult memories from the wedding. He did such a great job and he comes highly recommended from my husband and I!
    Thanks Alex!!

Sent on 03/03/2016

Kristyn · Married on 07/18/2015

We were just looking for a photos and video of our wedding and got a production quality movie and incredible pictures. The video and pictures exceeded our expectations in every aspect and Alex and his team were great to work with.

Sent on 02/26/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/17/2015

Alex and his assistant did a great job capturing our wedding day. They started with the ceremony and stayed through our departure from the reception. We couldn't be happier with the product we received! I highly recommend him and his team!

Sent on 02/19/2016

Chidinma · Married on 07/12/2015

Alex was awesome! We loved him as a videographer. He made our video and wedding so memorable for us.

Thank you New Jersey Videography!

Sent on 02/12/2016

Alex was so helpful, so nice, and so easy to work with. Cam did an incredible job grabbing all the important moments of our big day. They by far exceeded my expectations, and I can say that without hesitation. We had all of our material in just over a month. They not only were incredible to work with, everything was very affordable. I couldn't be happier with Alex and his staff. Thank you for capturing our special day!!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Tara · Married on 07/11/2015

New Jersey Videography is amazing! They captured not only every moment of our big day but also the essence of who we are as a couple. We were beyond pleased with the end result! I don't even remember them being there and being in the places to capture the views for the video they did! We highly recommend their team to everyone!!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Malini · event on 06/20/2015

Best ever! We have used New Jersey Videography for our daughter's second birthday and they exceeded our expectations! Completely professional, with a perfect personal touch. Quality service and quality outcome! Thanks for helping us capture life on film, so that we can always remember.

Sent on 01/28/2016

Elena · event on 05/31/2015

My husband and I were so impressed by the professionalism of New Jersey Videography. Our video turned out absolutely beautiful - excellent quality and so many wonderful candid shots that we will truly treasure for so many years to come. The details that were captured by Alex are absolutely priceless. We are so thankful that we chose New Jersey Videography to capture the memory of our son's Bar Mitzvah and we are so happy that we can rely on New Jersey Videography for all of our future events and for the confidence we will have when recommending their services to our friends and family.

Sent on 01/21/2016

Alex is AMAZING! From our first initial meeting to receiving our photographs and video, he was professional, timely, and just a pleasure to be around. Alex is flexible, honest, and talented. I would highly recommend Alex for any video and photography needs. He made us feel so comfortable, we knew we picked the right person after our first meeting. From e-mailing him to see if he could get our video to us early, to rushing us our 'uncut' footage...Alex was a true professional and fulfilled all of our needs. On a very personal note...My Mother was diagnosed with Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer days after our wedding..all she wanted to see before she passed on was our wedding video. It was a moment my family will never forget. She cried and cried tears of joy as she watched the video and said to us that she could go peacefully and happy because she was able to relive that special day again. I hope Alex knows how much his talent, professionalism, and timeliness means to us. Thank you SO much! Love, Kelly & Christopher Parton

Sent on 08/19/2015

Julia · Married on 05/24/2015

These gentlemen are absolutely BRILLIANT. They were respectful and patient with my bridesmaids and I in the craziness that occurred on the "Big Day". Going through the wedding process you get a lot of advice from EVERYONE even some you don't want. I will never forget what someone said to me "It is going to go by so fast, you'll never get to really see everything." Great! So on the day of my wedding I expected the night to go by fast and not get to see everything...but little did i know these handsome guys captured everything and more of what I overlooked in the shuffle of being a bride. From my fathers tears to the Champagne toast I got to relive the most magical, amazing day of my life. I loved the fact that my family in Buffalo and friends who couldn't be there to share the night with us felt as though they were there watching our video. I am telling you, people I don't even know come up to me and say "That was the most amazing video I have ever seen in my life" I cant take any of the credit! These gentlemen are insanely talented when it comes to capturing an event so special. The quality of this video is one i can be proud of and show to my children one day. THANK YOU!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Joy · Married on 05/02/2015

My wedding video was more impressive than I imagined! I loved it. everything was so professional their work is amazing with no doubt. I would recommended to any bride to be, you'll be satisfied. By the way I loved my video clip so much that I wanted to show it to everybody; it's just perfect. Throughout the wedding you don't even know they're there recording you so you feel comfortable. I'm glad I chose them to record one of the most important and happiest days of my life.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 04/25/2015

Hiring Alex and his team was by far one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding! He went way beyond our expectations! We searched high and low for a videographer that could represent our style of artistic, simple, fresh, and unobtrusive, and when we came across New Jersey Videography, we knew we found exactly what we were looking for. He was so easy to work with, patient, and open to all of our ideas. His experience and artistic eye captured so many moments that we missed during the evening because we were so busy greeting and enjoying our guests! Best of all, our guests had no idea he was there. His camera and light are so small, he blended right in with the other photographers and was never in anyone's face like many videographers are. The final film is absolutely perfect. It is artistic and captures every feeling of the day, so much so I still cry every time I watch it. He even got many shots of our families that our photographer didn't, which was such a wonderful gift for us. Not to mention, his prices are unbelievably reasonable. You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Kim · event on 04/24/2015

We are so glad that we hired Alex. We end up watching our video every time family comes over instead of looking at pictures. It was well worth it to remember the day. GOOD JOB!!!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Asmi · Married on 04/11/2015

Alex did a wonderful job and produced a really beautiful video. He captured amazing film without being intrusive. We were very very happy with the final product. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Sonali · Married on 04/04/2015

My whole experience with P Studio was amazing...they treated me like a member of the family! It was such a treat to have them with us on our big day...and yes, we hardly even knew they were there. With Alex and Felix, you get the most BANG for your BUCK. Best value I found for the quality and the professionalism. Thanks guys!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 02/27/2015

Thanks Alex!!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Alex · event on 02/15/2015

We feel very lucky to have found Alex as our videographer. At first we weren't sure if we wanted to have a videographer because we didn't want it to feel intrusive. We had been to many Bar/Bat Mitzvahs where we couldn't even see candle lighting ceremony, because the videographer was in front, or we couldn't dance on the dance floor without a glaring light in our faces. That was not the case with Alex! He respected our wishes to stay virtually invisible the entire time while also capturing as much footage as possible. The result was 3 DVD's with excellent coverage -- beautiful shots, great moments captured on video, and a piece that we will have forever to remember. Alex was also very professional and nice to work with. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/05/2015
  • W

Wendy · Married on 01/31/2015

Alex and his team are AMAZING! I contacted him only three months before my wedding and he called me the same day I emailed him. I really wanted a video for my wedding and couldn't be more happy with the results. They picked up on the small moments that are precious to me, such as my husband rubbing my hands to calm me down during the ceremony, and my 90 year old grandmother smiling at me as I walked down the aisle. The cinema was worth every penny! They captured our quirky personalities to a tee with their song selections for the cinema video. I recommend them over and over again.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Lisa · event on 01/24/2015

We were completely blown away when we got our video. These guys are amazing! Look at their website videos, that is exactly what you'll get.

From the beginning they wanted to make the video a unique experience. After a few e-mails back and forth I didn't have to worry about anything else. They showed up early to get a few shots of the area and of us before the event started. They were helpful throughout the whole process and even worked together with our photographer to get some great shots. Then they blended into the background. The result was some amazing footage and a great highlights! Now everyone wants to use them.

Sent on 07/10/2015

Ramy · Married on 01/19/2015

I would recommend our videographers to everyone! The quality was flawless and amazing! They captured my wedding better than I ever could have dreamed!! You won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Andrea · Married on 12/27/2014

Alex is just the most amazing person to work with! He was so professional from beginning to end, and I am so pleased with our wedding videos. Not to mention that he is just so sweet and kind!! Our wedding had a million things going on, with little events popping up right after another, and he successfully captured everything flawlessly. You can find the wedding trailer he made for us on his website!

Sent on 06/12/2015