New Hope Entertainment Reviews

New Hope Entertainment 5
New Hope Entertainment 6
New Hope Entertainment 7

Grace · Married on 10/18/2014

Stephen was very timely for getting back to my emails and organized. He sent out a document detailing everything I needed to pick out music for and was thorough in all of the planning. My guests had such a great time and danced the whole night. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Shelby · Married on 10/11/2014

It rained on our wedding day and we ended up having to make some huge adjustments since it was outdoors. New Hope just stepped right in and helped us every minute! They were also the cheapest DJ I found while I was looking.

Sent on 10/24/2014

Arisa · Married on 10/04/2014

I got married on October 4, 2014. Stephen was recommended to me by a friend. He was easy to reach and replied quickly! For our first meeting, he was prepared with material and answer all questions. He was awesome! (And he was on time :))He kept in touch in the next few months making sure I didn't need anything. A month before the wedding, we met again to finalize our decisions. He was laid back and pretty flexible with everything. The day of the wedding, he was amazing. The day was cold and windy, but he just took direction when needed and worked around the change of plans. He's a great guy! I would recommend him to any event or bride.

Sent on 01/02/2015

Melissa · Married on 07/26/2014

Steven was very professional to work with. He provided a checklist, allowing us to choose songs, provided recommendations on songs and order of events. We met with Steven two times before the wedding and he answered all of our questions. Steven was very professional at the event, and flexible as the night progressed.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Phillip and Jeanine · Married on 06/21/2014

We had a hot June wedding and he did a wonderful job. He was there every step of the way and showed up early for set up. He kept the wedding moving and kept everyone moving. He was very helpful and answered any questions we had. I would highly recommend Stephen to anyone looking for a friendly and hard-working DJ.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Susan · Married on 04/26/2014

Stephen was very flexible, played good music and such a pleasure to work with!! We all loved him!!

Sent on 05/11/2014
  • Haley and Aaron

Haley and Aaron · Married on 04/05/2014

Very professional and respectful. Catered to our needs as well as helped with announcements and our schedule. Overall a wonderful guy to do business with.

Sent on 04/15/2014

Jessica · Married on 01/04/2014

Was wonderful to work with, very professional, very kind and understanding. Worked well with last minute changes and showed up before he had to be there just in order to make sure everything went smoothly.

Sent on 01/12/2014

Brooke · Married on 12/31/2013

He was punctual, professional, and fun!! He did an awesome job and played great music!!! It made my special day even better!!

Sent on 01/02/2014
  • User3685392 · event on 11/16/2013

Stephen was great! He showed up early was set up quick and made the atmosphere of our 5k even better!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Jamie · Married on 10/26/2013

A class act....I would use him again to DJ any event!

Sent on 11/06/2013
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/12/2013

Stephen is very professional, and without that brashness of many of the DJs I spoke with.

This is technically Stephen’s review, but you have to know if you are looking for a DJ and Photographer these two are the total package. New Hope Entertainment and Dear Lauren Photography were the best package deal out there. Trust me I looked everywhere, and talked to everyone! Thanks again Stephen and Lauren for helping making our day special.

Wendy and Jonathan N.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2013

We would defiantly recommend Stephen to friends and family. He knows his music and he was very flexible. He kept the party going and we had a blast!
    - The Davis's

Sent on 10/18/2013

Eric · event on 09/20/2013

Stephen was absolutely great!!! Great selection of music, which kept the crowd going at the Zeta Psi Chapter of Alpha Kappa Psi Business Fraternity at MTSU Open Mic Night. He was prompt and on time with professionalism, which is hard to find in this industry now days. I would recommend him to anyone that wants to have a good time with a DJ that knows good music with variety of selections at his fingertips. Keep up the great work Stephen aka DJ New Hope ;-)

Sent on 10/17/2013

Theresa · Married on 09/07/2013

I first found Stephen through a friend's wedding, and admired how well he kept to the couple's musical personalities and flow of the reception. When my first DJ fell through, Stephen was my first choice for a replacement. He was instant with responses, cooperative, and overall a joy to work with. All my guests loved him, and I highly recommend hiring him for any event! I know I will, if the opportunity ever arises again!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Rachel · Married on 07/04/2013

Stephen is a phenomenal DJ. He responded quickly when we had questions and has a talent for creating a fun, musical atmosphere. Not only did we see him do a top notch job being the DJ at our friend's wedding recently, but when we chose Stephen for our own wedding, people said afterward that the best part of our wedding was the music and dancing. He also helped us with the projection of our wedding slide show and met with us twice before our event with the utmost patience and professionalism to ensure everything was taken care of. He went above and beyond, that is for sure.

--Rachel and Jason Rice
    Williamson County,TN

Sent on 07/11/2013

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2013

Stephen was great! He was easy to work with and played to our musical tastes. The music transitioned beautifully throughout the reception. While everyone was eating he played some good jazz music. In the middle of the night he played some good soul/motown (my favorite), which everyone got up and danced to. Then later when most everyone was gone and it was just some family and friends left and everyone had had a few drinks he played some fun Top 40 stuff. He's very thoughtful about the playlist and will listen to your likes and dislikes. Thanks for being a part of our special day!!

Sent on 06/15/2013

George · event on 05/11/2013

Excellent service and very professional. Our event went well, and I would recommend your services. Thanks!
    George Weeks, Leader - Team George Weeks
    RE/MAX Choice Properties
    Direct 615-948-4098
    Fax 615-907-8755
    Honesty - Integrity - Great Service
    www.teamgeorgeweeks.com

Sent on 05/13/2013

meaghan · Married on 05/04/2013

DJ was awesome! He let us do WHATEVER we wanted! We made a list of songs we wanted at certain times, and he did exactly as promised! Our guests have continued talking about how fun our reception was! :) I highly recommend this company! Very professional, respectful, and attentive to our needs!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Lisa · event on 03/24/2013

My daughter gave Stephen some songs she preferred and trusted him to incorporate others. He did an awesome job! He played music that they enjoy dancing and singing to.

Sent on 04/11/2013

Aaron · Married on 03/09/2013

Stephen was always available when we needed him. He responded extremely well to the guests. Everyone had a fabulous time.

Sent on 03/26/2013

Caters to your needs. Doesn't force his style/taste of music.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Dolores · Married on 04/28/2012

We got married on April 28 2012. With all the excitement and frustration of finishing the details of a wedding we had over looked one of the most important things "MUSIC". Only two days before the wedding and we weren't ready. Little did I know that Stephen Belk would be able to cover all of our bases. He simply need 2 songs and the rest was taken care of. On the day of the wedding Stephen had all of his equipment ready to go, sound check complete and song list ready. During the reception all of the guest had a Blast, Stephen was very professional and even introduced us as we entered! The song list was amazing and all of our guest enjoyed the contemporary selection. My wedding planner even complemented him on his services. We really appreciated the time Stephen put toward our special day and it would not have been complete without his help! Thank you

Sent on 10/29/2012

Our wedding was a bit chaotic because it was supposed to be an outdoor wedding & it rained. Stephen was at the event early and was very flexible with the last minute changes to schedule that were caused due to the weather. He was professional, organized, and was on the ball with all our meetings leading up to the wedding. He was a great DJ and very much so worth the money!

Thanks Stephen!

Sent on 09/15/2014

He was great! Incredibly flexible and helpful

Sent on 07/17/2014