New England's Wedding DJ Event's & Lighting Co. Reviews

45 | Salem, MA

45 Reviews for New England's Wedding DJ Event's & Lighting Co.

New England's Wedding DJ  Event's & Lighting Co. 1
New England's Wedding DJ  Event's & Lighting Co. 6
New England's Wedding DJ  Event's & Lighting Co. 7
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 09/07/2019

Thank you for your flexibility!

Mark was always so accommodating to all our changes and so willing to help at all times. Easy 5 stars recommendation.

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Q

Quan · Married on 08/31/2019

Thank you for a fun night!

Mark was wonderful! He made our wedding fun and everyone had a blast dancing on the dance floor. Mark was quick to respond and was great to accommodate what we wanted. 10/10 recommend! Thank you Mark for making our night special!

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • W

William Mahoney · Married on 08/24/2019

Great M/C voice, and great DJ

We really enjoyed working with Mark, and the evening went great. His voice and personality are great for MC'ing, and he came prepared with all the songs we requested ahead of time - and was flexible to make changes happen with short notice. He also put special attention into making sure he pronounced everyone's names correctly, which in our case was tough as we had a lot of foriegn names to tackle.

Sent on 08/29/2019
    New England's Wedding DJ  Event's & Lighting Co. 10
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Donaldson · Married on 08/04/2019

Mark was Great!

I used NE DJ and Lighting for my wedding in Aug. 2019. Mark was a joy to work with. He was resonsive and accomodating, friendly and professional - and at such a reasonable cost!! He made sure he knew exactly what we needed for our day, and was super flexible when it came to last minute changes. I am thrilled with how the night turned out, and recommend him highly!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Deborah Goldman · Married on 07/28/2019

Fun, original and easy

DJ Mark made us feel at easy the minute we met him. He answered all our questions and made sure anything we wanted came true for our wedding.
    We received many compliments on his professionalism and music choices. We definitely would recommend him to others!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Casey · Married on 06/30/2019

5 star dj!

Mark was great!! SO many people came up to me to tell me how amazing our DJ was and how nice and personable he was! WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Harry Rumble · Married on 06/14/2019

Absolutely Awesome!

Mark was simply the best! From day 1 he was so accommodating and willing to do what he could to make our wedding special. He is communicative, flexible, and the best professional. On the big day, the setup made the night so much more special. From the slideshow to the light accents on the dance floor and tables, Mark is an incredible DJ. Thank you so much for a night to remember, every guest raved about the music!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Juliana

Juliana Dias Dube · Married on 03/16/2019

Mark was the DJ for my wedding at the Tewksbury Country Club on March 16th, 2019. I love Mark enthusiasm and professionalism. We met the first time at a local coffee shop, and coincidently I set up my appointment with my Officiant right after my meeting with Mark. I found out that my officiant and Mark had already worked on another wedding together. The officiant told me great things about Mark, so I decided that there were no need to look further. Mark was very responsive before the wedding and during the wedding. Mark was very attentive to all my guests' requests. My wedding was fun and entertaining because I had the awesome DJ Mark. Thank you!!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Alysha Metcalf · Married on 11/17/2018

A Complete Blast!

If you're getting married in New England, look no further for your DJ!

Mark helped create the perfect party atmosphere for our wedding! He worked with us to incorporate all our favorite songs throughout the day, and also had a great sense for picking reception songs that would keep us energized and dancing the whole night. He is also an amazing emcee - a true professional!

Mark was easy to work with, an excellent communicator, and really went above and beyond to make our day special. He has a great attention to detail and makes sure he has all the timing, the names, etc. just right for all the big moments. That dedication is so appreciated. You can really tell that Mark cares about his work and wants to do everything possible to make your vision a reality.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Daryl Bosco · Married on 10/20/2018

Mark Made Us Feel Like Royalty

Mark is so easy to work with and put in every extra effort possible to make our big day very special. He checked details multiple times to ensure we had what we wanted and quickly changed details when needed. He is just friendly in general and everyone who interacted with him loved him. He is just the perfect friendly attitude you want at your wedding to give you the attention you hope for on such a big day.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Victoria Dounoucos · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding with DJ Mark

Mark was a wonderful DJ for our wedding! Throughout the entire planning process, Mark was incredibly helpful and responsive. He was always available to talk via email, text, or phone. On the (very rare) occasion that he missed a call, he would get back to us almost immediately. We appreciated him checking in with us regularly to help ease our concern/relieve some stress. Not only was he available to help us with music selections and answering questions about DJ services, he was also willing to provide any advice/recommendations we needed for the big day. On the day of the wedding, Mark was very prompt, arriving several hours early to set up and go over final details. He provided the music for our ceremony and reception, and was sure to mic the ceremony so all our guests could hear what was being said. During the reception he kept our guests up on their feet and dancing and took song requests that the guests wanted to hear. It was a blast!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    New England's Wedding DJ  Event's & Lighting Co. 11

Aubrie · Married on 09/01/2018

Mark was amazing!! Don't look anywhere else. Value and respectability both apply here. Mark was on time, prepared, and utterly patient with my family and their tardiness.... I had many questions along the way and his responsiveness was always top notch. His music choices were great all night for the range of ages I had. I would highly recommend him at your next event

Sent on 09/05/2018

Mary · Married on 08/11/2018

Mark was fantastic. He went over every detail from the songs we wanted to the pronunciation of our names to how we would like to be introduced. He kept the party going all night. I appreciated that we could talk about details whenever I needed and the price for his service is unbeatable! He also did the uplighting in our hall and it turned out exactly as I imagined and was super beautiful. Our crowd was very international, too, and we had many songs from all over the world (we gave him the songs/links to songs), which he played for us throughout the night. I'd highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/23/2018
    New England's Wedding DJ  Event's & Lighting Co. 12
  • F

Frank · Married on 08/09/2018

Mark is a real PRO. Always the best in sound quality, selection, volume and presentation.
    They are very accommodating in every way.
    We will continue to utilize their services.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Ryan · Married on 06/30/2018

We hired New England Wedding DJ & Lighting Co. for our wedding. Mark was the DJ at our wedding. I called Mark on short notice (several weeks before the wedding) after our original DJ was no longer available. Fortunately, he was available and we discussed the details of the wedding that same day.

Thoughout the whole process Mark was very helpful, offering suggestions for music, colours, and lighting. He was very flexible and has aways been available for questions with just a phone call. Music was set up for outside (ceremony) and inside (reception) and they sounded great.

Music and lighting throughout the night was great too. There were a lot of song requests, but Mark held his own and played them all. We had an awesome time and I think Mark had a great time too (I hope).

Honestly... I wish I had chosen this company from the start. I definitely recommend them for your wedding.

Thanks New England Wedding DJ & Lighting Co!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Elise · Married on 05/27/2018

Thank you Mark for helping to make our wedding amazing! Mark was responsive, kind, helpful, and helped keep our wedding moving just the way we wanted it. We got married on a yacht this past weekend and it was raining so the weather made us arrive to our reception almost an hour late at the Cohasset Harbor Inn and Mark immediately greeted us to see how he could help make everything flawless the rest of the evening. He followed everything we’d talked about prior to a tee and our reception just wouldn’t have been the same without him. Thank you Mark!! Elise & Steven Burke (we will attach photos when they arrive)

Sent on 05/29/2018
    New England's Wedding DJ  Event's & Lighting Co. 13
    New England's Wedding DJ  Event's & Lighting Co. 14
    New England's Wedding DJ  Event's & Lighting Co. 15
    New England's Wedding DJ  Event's & Lighting Co. 16

Alex · Married on 05/26/2018

Everything was great! Mr Simpson was very helpful and worked in all of our specific song requests, as well as came up with a list of music that both my wife and I enjoyed very much. We never had a problem reaching him to discuss details related to planning, and he was always very professional when we spoke with him. We don’t have any complaints and fully recommend him to anyone else looking for a DJ.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Salua Oliveira · Married on 05/16/2018

Great DJ for any occasion

New England’s wedding DJ events is great!

We had Mark come over and DJ for us at my daughter’s school and all the kids had a great time. He had a clean selection of songs, and kid appropriate. He was very friendly and the kids felt comfortable to come and make requests to him as well. Mark also promptly answered any calls, or emails, to answer any questions we had. He also called to ask if there was anything else that we needed from him prior to the event. I highly recommend him to any event. We were very happy with his services.

Sent on 03/18/2019

julie · Married on 05/05/2018

DJ Mark did an excellent job! We had a wonderful night! Boston was beautiful! We let Mark know what we wanted for style and ambiance, what kind of music we wanted and he also was very helpful with some of his own ideas. Thanks Mark it was a lot of fun and romantic!! A perfect evening!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Kristina · Married on 04/20/2018

Mark Simpson was wonderful! We had a last-minute DJ emergency with somebody else and Mark came through with such short notice to help us out. He was polite kind and did exactly as we asked. He was very professional and helpful through the whole process. I highly recommend him

Sent on 04/22/2018

joyce · Married on 04/20/2018

we found mark very professonal . he was early and ready to go on time and very helpful in requests etc.he was very nice to everyone. played what he was asked and took all requests. we had a lot of small children at the wedding and he was so good with them . they were always up there talking to him and he never minded.i would highly recommend him to anyone that wants a good friendly d,j.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Betsy · Married on 04/19/2018

Why thank you so much Kayla for helping us with the music!
    The slideshow for the reception was awesome and the ceremony was perfect! We loved the music for the reception the songs were great! Thanks for everything,you are very nice and professional as well. We are more then happy to recommend you and Mark.
    Thanks from BD

Sent on 04/22/2018

Nancy · Married on 04/15/2018

First this was a last min thing were our disk jockey cancelled on us last min! Mark had an opening and he was so nice about it and did not try to raise prices because of situation we were in!
    The reception was amazing,he managed to get all our names and special songs within 2 days and he had every thing on my large list.
    From the energetic grand entrance (I don't know how he got all those names right in such a short time lol) with the music right into our first dance was amazing and I will never forget it!
    Everyone was dancing from beginning to end including all ages. His mixture of 80's to top 40 was perfect.
    My brides maids and my grandmother raved about how much fun they had dancing! I never thought you could make them all satisfied,but you did.
    My mother says thanks so much and wants you to call when you have free time.
    There are not enough stars on here to tell you what we all think of you! Kayla is lucky to have a father like Mark. :)
    Oh and the venue wanted you're info so I gave it to them I hope you don't mind.

Sincerely Nancy, family and friends

Sent on 04/17/2018

Lorie · Married on 03/30/2018

When we were looking for a DJ it was so much harder then we thought. Every one want deposits before talking with us basicly and waiting for return calls was horible. We got you (Mark) from our vender on the Cape and we were put at ease imidatly. Thanks so much for te step by step walk through of what would happen with youre services,most all thanks for delivering on all the promises taht you made!
    The ceremony and seating music and was so beautiful and the minister was so happy to have the microphone. The reception was so awesome when we were introduced by you I had chills as I walked into banquet room and as we went into our first dance I noticed all the extra lighting and even on the ceiling. Other then looking into my husbands eyes it was the best memory for the reception! It happened so fast and its like I got on the dance floor to dance and never got off then it was over. My family loves the Humpty Dance lol
    Thanks you for being a nice person as well as an wonderful DJ. From Lorie