New Arts Ensembles Reviews

94 | Savannah, GA

94 Reviews for New Arts Ensembles

lara · Married on 05/29/2010

NAE played at our ceremony and our cocktail hour. They were so professional, accommodating and willing to learn a special request for the processional. We were beyond happy with NAE.

Sent on 08/15/2010

Melanie · Married on 05/15/2010

Ricardo played a solo violin for our ceremony and dances afterwards. He was wonderful! We suggested songs that we would like, and he played them wonderfully! He doesn't just do classical music, but can adapt to multiple types of music. Anything he plays on the violin is beautiful.

Sent on 07/12/2010
  • Boston-SavannahBride

Leslie · Married on 03/27/2010

Kristin King is an outstanding harpist and she did a phenominal job at our outdoor wedding and outdoor cocktail reception. She was able to play all of the songs that we requested - and many more! Our guests enjoyed her music and she was flexible in moving locations, from ceremony to cocktail reception -- which cannot be easy with a harp in tow! We highly recommend Kristin.

Sent on 04/05/2010

Stacy · Married on 11/21/2009

We booked Kristin as our harpist for our big day! When I told my fiance' that I wanted a harpist, he was a bit skeptical. I think he expected someone stuffy and traditional. Kristin is anything but stuffy and is only traditional if you want her to be. We wanted more contemporary music and she delivered everything we asked for. We didn't want the wedding march or canon in D. We asked for Moon River, Once Upon a Dream from Sleeping Beauty (my fave) and others and she knew them all and played them beautifully. Her music brought tears to my eyes at the preview we set up with her before the wedding.

Sent on 11/29/2009

Austyn · Married on 09/05/2009

Ricardo with New Arts Ensembles played the violen for me at my ceremony. He was a charm! He learned a song that I wanted played when I walked down and he nailed it!! New Arts Ensembles was great to work with on getting thing together!

Sent on 09/28/2009

sarah · Married on 06/13/2009

We LOVED the violinist and cellist that played at our wedding ceremony. They played songs I selected from Pride and Prejudice, and were very willing to learn an extra song for us. The music was perfect for each part of our ceremony, and they adapted the songs to the length we needed so elegantly. The cost was very reasonable, and for what we got from them, very well spent. I highly recommend New Arts Ensemble, for their professionalism, talent, and elegance!

Sent on 07/09/2010

Annette · Married on 03/27/2009

Phyllis' music was beautiful and perfect for our ceremony. I would highly recommend New Arts Ensembles to any bride! Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/13/2009

Tanya · Married on 10/31/2008

I had a wonderful experience with New Arts Ensembles. They respond very quickly and are a pleasure to deal with. When I contacted them, asking for a cellist to play at my wedding, they were able to find one who was available at short notice and had a contract ready for me to sign that same afternoon. They even gave me the cellist's personal phone number so that I could discuss additional song choices with her. Everything worked out so well. I would definitely recommend New Arts Ensembles for event music needs.

Sent on 11/20/2008

Stacey · Married on 10/03/2008

Although, I personally did not get to hear Craig, the guitarist and vocalist, play or sing, many of the guests at our wedding said he was fantastic (I was the bride and we took pictures during the cocktail hour so I missed his performance). I really wish that I would have been able to hear him but I believe that he did a great job. His playlist was awesome and he seemed enthusiastic about being flexible and playing music that our guests would enjoy. Thank you Craig and New Arts Ensembles!

Sent on 10/07/2008

Alison · Married on 09/27/2008

New Arts Ensembles provided beautiful music for both our ceremony and reception. They were professional and extremely easy to work with. Their music was the perfect addition to the day and added such elegance to our event.

Sent on 01/09/2009

Rachel · Married on 06/14/2008

I was very pleased with the music and the professionalism of New Arts Ensemble. Encore!!!

Sent on 08/06/2008

we hired kristin king as the harpist for our wedding and she is a dream come true!
    not 1 wrong note, her playing is sheer perfection!
    she is warm, professional, kind and lovely!
    she learned a special song for us and emailed it to me ahead of time, it is sooooo beautiful!
    she was the perfect touch for our elegant xmas wedding!
    hire her, she is just amazing!
    we can't wait to go back to savannah and have dinner with her, she is so nice!

Sent on 12/19/2012
  • Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn · Married on 09/10/2011

New Arts Ensembles was super easy to work with. Anytime I had a question my email was responded to in no time! It was very hard for me to choose music for the cello but they helped guide me in the right direction and I could not have asked for more. I loved that Annalise could play some of my more comtemporary choices to make my day that more personal. Although I did not get to hear much of the music my guests and husband said it was beautiful and the perfect selection to have for our historic square wedding.

Sent on 10/10/2011

Amanda · Married on 05/30/2009

Our ceremony music was very simple and we loved it! We wanted a solo violinist to play for an hour. We requested that 3 particular songs be played - 2 of which we provided the sheet music for her to learn ahead of time (which they charged a nominal fee for). We were very pleased with the way everything turned out!!

Sent on 09/14/2009

Cherilyn · Married on 03/06/2010

I hired a flutist and a harpist for my wedding ceremony from New Arts Ensembles. They played beautifully and were very professional. They perform and tons and tons of weddings all around the area so they definitely know what they are doing and it shows. They were willing to learn a couple of specific songs that I asked to be played at our ceremony and it all sounded beautiful. I was very happy with them.

Sent on 08/10/2010

Dorene · Married on 10/03/2008

Our daughter's ceremony music was beautiful. Lorraine Smith offered to play selections for her prior to the wedding to help her plan the ceremony. She was also present for the rehearsal and offered suggestions. Everyone was on schedule, the soloist that she recommended was wonderful as was the 4 piece group with trumpet. They were quite professional and I would recommend them highly. In addition, our guitarist, Craig, was really good. I was not at the cocktail hour the entire hour, but his sound in the courtyard of the Mansion was wonderful. My daughter really liked his playlist and the guests mentioned how Craig added to the cocktail hour.

Sent on 10/20/2008

Gloria · Married on 11/26/2016

Kristen was able to provide a few specific songs requested, and then filled out her program with well-chosen pieces for our wedding ceremony. The venue was outdoors with no amplification. The harp was a beautiful complement in this natural setting, and a very good choice acoustically. She was set up and ready to go without much help from us, and able to adjust to some timing glitches in the ceremony. We had complete confidence in her and were not disappointed.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Christine · Married on 03/04/2012

I called Kristin one week from my wedding date in need of a violinist for my ceremony. New Arts Ensembles delivered! Kristin was able to arrange a violinist for the ceremony. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 03/08/2012

neely · Married on 10/22/2011

3.8
      2.5
      2.5

the music was great and they were easy to work with up until the day. on the day they were late and the generator (battery operated because we were on the beach) didn't work. several things at the ceremony depended on this generator, it would have been nice if they had a back up plan.
    the music by ricardo and trae was amazing! people loved it.

Sent on 11/09/2011